Fulfilling Ch. 02

Story Info
The experience continues, with a little addition.
2.3k words
4.58
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door shut behind me, clicking firmly in place. It echoed. I shifted on my heels. They'd chosen the same dim lighting as in my first room.

It was a kitchen. A nice one, with steel appliances dully reflecting the available light. On the bar were two framed photos, lit from above. I stepped over, expecting these would be some clues to my next experience.

One photo was a closeup of a woman's throat, a black choker wrapped around it. The same choker sat on the counter in front of the photo. I took the cue and obediently put the choker on before looking at the next photo and gift.

A photo of a woman's foot arched in a high heeled pump like the ones on my feet, with an ankle chain. I picked up the gift and knelt down. Two things I'd mentioned in the questionnaire. I guess I had earned them from my performance.

I struggled with the catch on the chain, uttering some distinctly unladylike curses, but I knew I couldn't give up.

I heard approaching footsteps, and my efforts became more urgent, as I was certainly supposed to have completed my assignment before my next adventure began.

"Need help?"

I looked up, first at a crotch. Was I supposed to stay down here? I waited a moment. "Yes," I said. "I can't get this ankle chain on."

"I'll give it a try, then. I'm pretty good with things like that."

I stood up and handed him the chain. He smiled, and then dropped down to one knee. "I like your shoes," he said, as he wrapped the chain around my ankle. His hands wandered over my ankle and the top of my foot. I heard the catch snap once, twice, and he muttered. Then he looked up at me. "I can't get it from this angle." There's a couch in the next room and a lamp with better light."

He led me around the corner and into a room. On the wall to either side of the doorway were two photos of the blonde from the other room. In

one she sat on the couch, one man on each side, their hard cocks in her hand. I couldn't see their faces but I had no doubt one of them was leading me into this room. In the other, she knelt between them, her mouth open slightly, obviously filled with cum.

I didn't see anyone else in the room.

"Admiring the artwork?" he asked. "I certainly am." He sat on the couch, and bade me over. "Here," he said, leaning over and patting the far end." I obeyed. "Okay, now with your leave," he said, taking my legs in his hands, he picked them up and easily turned me, laying them across his lap. He tucked my left leg closer to his crotch and braced his elbows against it as he took my right leg and started working with the catch again. His hands wandered over my shoe, my foot, and my leg more than was strictly necessary.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked, surprised at how husky my voice was. I could feel with my left leg that he was, his cock growing against my calf. I moved it a little.

"Who wouldn't?" he asked.

"That's sweet."

"That's me," he said. "There." He released the chain, caressed the top of my foot one time, and let my leg back down on his lap.

"I don't know how to thank you," I said, groaning at the obviousness of the line. I moved my calf against his cock. It leapt slightly.

"The reward was in the help," he said.

"It certainly feels like it," I said, wiggling a little more.

"Oh," he replied. "Sorry."

"No, I like it. A girl likes to be appreciated." He put his hands on my feet again, wrapped around the soles of my shoes. He arched his back, sliding his cock against my legs. "Why don't you show me how much you appreciate me?"

He slipped his arm under my leg, spun my feet to the floor, and took my hand. He put it against his belt buckle.

"Oh," I said. I reached over with the other hand and pulled his belt buckle free. Looking in his eyes, I rubbed down his cock, pressing his pants against it, glancing down, trying to look hungry. I fumbled with the button and the zipper. It's different undoing them from this angle, I thought, and soon I was looking at the outline of his hard cock in some silky boxers. I caressed it. "It's almost as big as my legs," I said, sounding delighted. I reached into the boxers, found a good hold, and pulled him out. I had to clench my jaw tight I was so excited, and I started pumping on his cock without thinking about it, talking to him through gritted teeth. "You like that? You want me to suck that cock?" I heard myself saying. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down. I opened wide for him, then tightened my lips, and sucked as I ran my head up and down. Once again in my eagerness I choked a little, but this time I came up for air, gasping, and went back down immediately to repeat the experience. As I pulled back, he asked.

"Does it taste good?"

"Oh yeah," I heard myself say. "More," I said, the word muffled as I dropped back down on him. Without breaking contact, I slid to the ground, wanting to kneel in front of him like a supplicant. From this position, I could press my ass against one shoe, reminding myself of the stilettos I was wearing. I made urgent moans again, and looked up at him while I sucked, while I drove his thick cock to the back of my throat. He ran his hands over my head.

"You'll have to suck a long time for it," he said.

"Mmmm. Good," I said, pulling away, gripping his cock and pumping it while resting the head on my tongue, wondering if I could force him to cum ahead of time. It didn't work. I kissed the head, moaning, staring in his eyes, and then I said. "Fuck my mouth," as I frantically sought out his hands and pressed them to my head. "Fuck m..." and my words were choked out as he obliged, first rocking on the couch and then pushing me around as he stood up so he could ram against me.

The noises. I'd heard them before from girlfriends, or in videos. But now it was my mouth making them, my throat. My cries and moans were muted by the cock sliding in and out. Spit drooled from my mouth. He pulled out and turned my face up at him. "Oh god," I said. "Oh. Cum on my face, cum all over my fucking face," I gasped.

"Not yet," he said leaning down, still holding onto me. I didn't realize what was happening until his lips met mine, until his tongue slid into my mouth, and then I found myself pushing against his kiss, siding my own tongue over his.

I reached up with one hand to find his shaft, still hard and slick with my spit. I stroked it while we kissed.

"You're good at that," he said, pulling slightly away. I stretched up, and we kissed again. He pulled me back to my feet, holding our mouths together. He slid his left hand down the length of my body, around my waist, and cupped my ass. He moved his lips from my mouth to my neck, and he said "turn around."

I hesitated. "Something wrong?" he asked.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that, yet."

He had pulled my dress up, and put a hand under. "Just grind against me a little" he said, kissing me. "Then I'll let you suck it again."

"The magic words," I got up, sliding against his body, feeling his hard cock rub along my dress. I turned as I stood, and he lined up perfectly, the length of him pressing between my ass cheeks.

He pulled me back, turned my head so he could kiss me again. Our tongues met. I moved my hips, sliding my ass against his cock. My hands moved to the hem of my dress. I wanted to feel his skin on mine. No harm in that.

The fabric slid from between us and I gasped when I realized his cock was still wet. Slick with my spit? It slid smoothly and he groaned.

"Okay," I whispered.

"Okay?"

I started bending forward. He pressed against me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, stopping me, holding me up straight. His cock pressed hard against me as he walked me closer to the couch. As he slid the arm around my shoulders down to grip one of my hips, his other one grabbed the back of my head.

Oh.

I resisted just enough to make it so that he was pushing me over, bending me over the couch. Taking control. His hand left my waist and he pulled back a bit, taking his cock away. The other hand remained in place, holding me down. I felt fingers on my hole. Wet and warm. and then pressure. His cock. "Relax" he whispered, and then he entered me. I gasped, cursed a little. He stopped. "You okay?" I whimpered a little in reply. "I can pull out."

"No," I said. "Not unless it's to cum on my ass." Where did that come from? A small voice in my head exclaimed. "Fuck me," I said, and pushed back against his cock. He slid deeper into me, until his hips were against mine, and pulled back slowly. Pushed forward again, pulled back. Slowly he built up speed, kept rhythm. His breathing increased, his exhales were harsh each time he thrust forward, popping my thighs against the couch.

Suddenly he stopped. "Oh shit," I heard, and was for a moment expecting him to finally cum inside me, but then I realized this was a new voice. I almost laughed. Of course, of course. I looked up and saw a man standing at the door. "Sorry," he said, putting up a hand. "I'll.."

"Wait," I said. "We're a bit lopsided here. I need you to take care of this end." I almost apologized for the line. I was working without a script, but the look of hunger on his face as he crossed the room, unfastening his belt, silenced me.

The thrusting began again. The new man pulled the belt from its loops, draped it around the back of my neck. He opened his pants to reveal black silk underwear, bulging toward me. When he pulled them down, his cock leapt out, slapping me in the cheek. The hand wrapped in my hair moved my head, pushed my mouth down on his cock.

"Suck," came the command from behind. I complied, and they pushed me between them expertly, with one cock sliding deeper while the other withdrew. Back and forth I went between them, trying to look up into the eyes of the man fucking my mouth, succeeding only occasionally.

And then they stopped as I moved back, and I heard a gasp. The hips pressed against me twitched.

He was cumming inside me. We had all frozen for the moment, which passed too quickly for me before he withdrew. "She wants it on her face," he said to the other one as I heard him zip up his pants. I moaned and moved my head back and forth, lips tight around his cock.

"Not yet," said. "This all goes in your mouth." I made a disappointed noise and started to pull back, to free my mouth of cock so I could protest, but he grabbed the back of my head. "No," he said. "Keep sucking. The cum goes in your mouth.

"And then down your throat." I started sucking again to indicate obedience, although I gave him a sad look. "Don't worry," he said. "You'll get your wish. That pretty face will be drenched."

"Mmm" I said, as I slid my mouth down his shaft until I couldn't take him deeper, paused for a moment before moving back up.

"Good girl," he kept repeating to me as I worked over his cock. "Good girl." Then he said "Are you ready?" I looked up, and his cock swelled in my mouth, began pumping cum in. I started moving again, smearing the cum over his cock until he stopped, pulled out, commanded me to swallow. I obeyed and stood up. His cock was still hard, wet with the cum I'd spread over it. He started to put it away.

"Wait," I said. "There's some left." He stopped

"Come clean it up then," he said as I walked around the couch and knelt in front of him. I put my hands behind my back. I leaned forward, looking up at him and put my tongue at the base of his cock. It rested against my cheek and as I licked him clean, cum rubbed off on my face. I moved to the other side, running my tongue over his cock. I felt warm liquid trail across my forehead as his tip dragged across. "Clever," he said when I was done. "There's a bathroom right over there. Wash up a little and follow the instructions in there." He zipped up and left without another word. I waited on my knees until they were both gone.

Then I got up and went to a mirror.

My lips were still wet, and I could see the trails of cum his cock had left on my face. I wouldn't call it drenched, though.

The bathroom. My instructions.

There was still more to come.