All Comments on 'Fulfillment 07'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
wow super chapter

excellent chapter i am so glad the Lyssa is starting on the road to recovery i hope she continues . i think it is cool how you are doing the relationship between Joanna and Nathan can not wait for nest chapter

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Calm

It's nice to see Em taking the time and beer to calm Ly down and get her to talk. I've known what's been bothering her this whole time and it was driving me crazy. Despite her ability to block I thought somehow someone would figure it out before it got this far. Well now that things are going alittle better maybe Ly can work out her powers better. She still doesn't know that her yelling reached the new Alpha does she? So much more to come and I haven't even mentioned the dating/mating going on either.

As always I can't wait for the next chapter.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
What a great story!

I love the individual threads of the various pairs and how they intertwine. You do a great job of revealing the emotional dynamics between lovers and suitors. There's a fine rhythm created as you switch among the subplots.

When I finish your chapters, it's always with an appetite for the next one. I hope you continue to feel better. Thanks for the gift of this installment.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Beautiful chapter but...

PLEASE put something,anything to separate the scenes it is so frustrating and distracting when you are reading the wonderful scene with Em and Lys then all of a sudden you are reading about Jo. So please leave a gap or a ~~~~~~~ between to separate them, to stop all the confusion.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightabout 12 years ago
Great chapter...

but also a bit confusing. Not the story itself, just when change scenes so suddenly. When you do that it takes a minute for me to realize that new characters are speaking. It would really help if you could put a break between scenes, other than that no complaints. Really excited to what happens next, whether Em can help Lys get back to normal, and if Joanna and Nathan will work things out, and of course dying to know what's gonna happen between Calvin and Stephanie.

nicintasnicintasabout 12 years ago
Just a question

Is Lyssa eating more because she's feeling a bit better, or is she pregnant and doesn't know it yet? Does her body work right while in estus, or does her changed body halfheartedly and speraticaly ovulate as a human would? If she's not exactly like a born were, maybe her system isn't predictable.

Thanks,

Nicole

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

They are finally making progress! Please make the scene changes clearer.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Can you

just divide your scenes by doing this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That would really help. Thank you! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous