All Comments on 'Fulfillment 09'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

i can not wait until Micheal Ross gets his and i hope it is soon . I'm so glad lys is getting better and i hope that she has pups soon looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great chapter...

I can't wait to see how Lyssa will finally get her revenge on Michael Ross. Her pack keeps on underestimating her will not to kill outright. I'm glad she is holding on to her humanity but I know she will shock all of the wolves in the end. I can't believe there are only 2 chapters left.... well done!

*****

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Michael needs to be punished.

Normally, I just read the story and not offer my own thoughts on plot, but this series has gotten to me. I love these characters and they have gone through enough. Please don't let Michael off on some type of mental plea, insanity. He needs to pay. What he did to Lyssa and Jo was horrid. Let his Dad become Alpha again, marry Stephanie, and have him order his termination. Allow the Wyeth's to witness. As for his mate, she is an innocent. She just fell for the wrong man. Demote her but allow her to find a new pack. Michael is evil and should suffer in some way.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
It's like a piece of music.

You weave your episodes from the tales of the various couples like a composer working with different motifs. I've never read a story related in the present tense that I enjoyed as much as this. Especially in a chapter like this one, with intense action and suspense, it created an immediacy that was very effective.

I don't want to leave any spoilers, but your cryptic note at the beginning had me really worried as I read. I'm very relieved that there will be more chapters coming. I'm really invested in the characters and their individual outcomes.

Bringing Sampson back into the action was a good move. He had misgivings about Michael from the outset, so it was very logical for him to exert himself.

Thank you for this tense and satisfying latest episode. I'm looking forward keenly to what's coming.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Scared Me

You had me nervous throughout the entire chapter. I kept thinking you were going to do away w/one of the good guys, really glad you didn't. That you have continued to give each couple their own almost individuality has helped to keep this story fresh. And more important you have kept Lyssa true to herself by having her not kill Michael. I'm not saying it may not ever happen but for now it just feels right. I look forward to the conclusion of this story and can't wait to see what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Kudos

Excellent chapter,looking forward to the next chapter.Well done

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Trying to see where people would be angry

All of this had to happen in order for the story to progress. I am impressed with where you have carried this story so far to where it is right now and Im proud to have followed this rollercoaster ride you have put us on.

Continue to move forward, never looking back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally

I feel the story is back on track. I'm glad I hadn't stopped reading.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Great chapter

I think she has caused so much damage to Michael's brain (what he had of one) that his father will have to take up his Alpha duties again. He will also be forced to have his son 'put down' as he is a danger to the pack.

Nice to see Samson back but was so disappointed in him for just standing there while Michael attack them, he could have taken the gun when Michael was out cold. Lyssa could also have taken the gun on one of the many time she knocked him out instead of just waiting for him.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Michael should have fried brains!

I have a feeling that he will recover to come after Lyssa again. She's going to have to kill him next time, or loose the trust of the pack.

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
@willieone

Yes she could have,but that ment that she would have to leave emmett by himself and risk him getting hurt. Also samson could have taken the gun but michael being the ass he is,would see it as an act of defince and could kill him because he would be going against his alpha. I hope the next part comes out soon! Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where did Michael get his "bad" personality from?

Clearly not from Calvin's genes - as he has been a good and respected Alpha. Ditto for his wife Sabine. Michael is psychotic and no longer has a grip on sanity. Ordering his Beta to kill two people injured in a car accident that Michael caused? Insane - no honorable wolf would ever follow that order.

luv2read2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous