Fulfilment Ch. 01

Story Info
Her master has curated a day she won't forget.
2.2k words
4.24
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wormbo
Wormbo
7 Followers

Her Master had been building her up to this evening for months; bringing friends or other Masters and their slaves around to play. These had all been very fun, but all together fairly casual. She had been promised that this evening would be very fulfilling "In any and every way a filthy whore like you could wish for".

Her instructions for the day ahead were straightforward, ensure that she would be ready for a proper inspection and was thoroughly excited for the evening, and follow any instruction sent to her throughout the day.

She woke early, tossing and turning in the dawn trying to sleep, unsure in the soft light why she was so anxious. With a buzz of her phone she remembered very quickly, and opening it she read a message saying good morning and that she was going to go shower from her Master. With hot water beating down on her she started to shave carefully, fingers lingering around her pussy a little longer than strictly necessary, but not so long that she would be embarrassed to answer any direct questions about her ability to behave. Once she was happy with the smooth surface of her cunt she washed the rest of her body briskly, attempting to minimize time where her master was waiting for a text.

As she re-entered her room her phone buzzed again, this time with a request for a photo of the day's clothes and a specific pair of underwear she should wear. Slipping on the lacey black panties and pondering her clothes her phone buzzed again, this time instructing her to put one of the plugs her Master leaves with her in, and to send a photo promptly.

She had taken care to wash properly but she had not expected that she would be asked to do anything so invasive this early in the day. Reaching to her nightstand drawer she pulled out a bottle of lube and a plug quite wide around the base and longer than most, in doing so realizing that her Master must have removed the other toys from inside earlier that week. Peeling the panties part way down her thighs she took a picture of the wetness already trailing between her cunt and the thong and sent it to her Master before applying a small amount of lube to her index finger. Rubbing it in and around her hole she shuddered slightly at the cold wetness before adding more lube to the head of the toy and beginning to press it into her ass. At first it seemed unlikely that even a centimeter would enter her hole but with some deep breathing and a small amount of relaxation through stimulating her pussy she was able to push it deeper and deeper in. As the toy reached closer to completely entering her the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure deepened, until with a final push and small squeak she managed to completely fill her ass with the oversized piece of silicone. Slightly out of breath she sent a short video of her smiling face trailing down to her obviously wet cunt and very full ass to her Master. In a rush after realizing the time, she grabbed a thin white blouse and a tight black skirt and threw them on in a dash to get to work on time.

Sitting in her car she realized that she had forgotten to ask about her outfit and squirmed somewhat thinking of what that might mean later that evening, but she had a lot of work to do and could not afford to be any more distracted than she would already be. As she pulled into the parking lot of her office her phone buzzed again, this time with her Master wishing her a productive day at work, and a reminder to leave her cell close enough to hear it throughout the day.

For most of the early morning she found herself almost able to fully focus on her work, until, just before lunch, a new text appeared on her phone screen. Opening the phone again she was greeted by a short video of the last time He had shared her with a friend of his, a video of the friend slowly entering her from behind- and a text telling her to head straight for the washroom at work as lunch begins. Suddenly she became very aware of the pressure the seat of her desk chair was applying to the fullness in her hole, and the sensation that could be produced by even just small movements of her chair to and fro. Staring at the clock on her computer screen, the next few minutes felt like an eternity. When the clock hit 12:00 she very quickly sat up, realizing that she had left a small spot of wetness on her chair. Embarrassed, she threw her purse onto the chair where the spot was and rushed off to the washroom, hoping that her Master would allow her some form of relief, but expecting that whatever he had planned was likely going to just frustrate her more.

Entering the closest stall after checking if anyone else was in there (to her relief there was no one), her phone grasped in white-knuckled anticipation, she almost dropped it as it buzzed once more. The instructions were simple, "Peel the thong away from your soaking cunt and send me a photo of your lips spread nice and wide". Doing her best to perform quickly, she sent a small series of photos, panties on-panties coming off-panties off-lips spread. As she was taking the photos a reminder that her clit was to be neglected completely added to the haze that was starting to take over her brain.

After the photos were sent she sat on the toilet holding her cunt wide open far longer than was strictly necessary for the photos, waiting for the phone to buzz again. When it did all it said was to take her panties, put them in her bag, and to enjoy her lunch. She had not really expected to be allowed to cum yet, but was disappointed nonetheless and she felt very conscious of the spot she had already left on her chair with the panties on. She moved out of the stall, panties clutched in her hand and glanced in the mirror for the first time properly since leaving the shower early that morning. She liked the blouse she was wearing, but it did very little to properly hide the firmness of her nipples or, she realized with mild horror, the shape and colour of them as well. Her face was quite flushed, hair somewhat astray, looking almost as if she had been bent over in the stall, despite the fact that she hadn't even been able to touch herself properly, let alone cum.

Quite thoroughly aware of the stares and whispers coming across the lunch room from a small cluster of her less respectful colleagues she moved back to her desk from the bathroom as meekly as she could, wet panties clutched tightly in her hand. She put them away as nonchalantly as possible and decided to eat lunch at her desk today.

She would receive no more communication from her master as the rest of her work day progressed, though the toy had become somewhat uncomfortable, and she could feel the stares of coworkers moving through the office. This did little to lessen the moistness she could now feel on her thighs from the chair, or the pert attention her nipples didn't seem to be able to lose. Just an hour before close her boss came by to check in on her. He was concerned about her productivity and asked if she was feeling alright, as on his end her work had dropped very drastically after lunch. Feeling more small and humiliated in her office than she had before she made up a small story of feeling sick, before looking up to see how intently the office manager was staring at her tits. A small amount of anger flaring up she demanded, more brusquely than was altogether appropriate, if there was anything else. Taken aback he said no, but that she would have to make up the lost time once she was feeling better. Her shame redoubling at the outburst she spent the rest of her final hour fuming at her rudeness and the discomfort of the situation.

As she walked to the washroom at the end of the work day her phone buzzed another time, this time with a photo of a list of names. Most of them she recognized as people who her and her Master had slept with before, mostly just other Masters and some of their friends with just a couple of other slaves mentioned. There was a short text added telling her that the toy could come out, as she would need to give her holes a break before the guests began to arrive, and that she would be heading straight to his place, as everything was prepared there. Glad to take out the toy of her aching ass she headed to the washroom, checking once more for other inhabitants, before pulling out the plug slowly. As the widest point was just beginning to move out of her she made a small noise, and the door to the lavatory opened. A familiar pair of black stilettos walked to just outside her stall. She recognized them as belonging to one of her and her Master's playmates, maybe the one that she had been at the mercy of the most times. Two short knocks rang out and the toe of the black shoe began to tap in impatience. "Whore I know you are in there, open this door or you will regret it very shortly," demanded Thalia.

"Yes ma'am, but... could you just wait a moment?" she pleaded.

"No slut- open the door now." said Thalia, with a small hint in her voice of the joy that the opportunity the small disobedience would allow her. With a small whimper the slut let the toy slide back into her ass and leant forward to open the door, sitting with her skirt around her knees and the brightest shade of red splashed across her face she had had all day, despite the length and severity of her humiliation thus far. Thalia entered the stall, a tall woman in a fitted suit with most of the buttons on her shirt undone and her large breasts seeming that they would burst out of it any moment, and grabbed the slut by her hair, and dragged her to her feet. Knees bent inward half crouching above the toilet the slut winced but felt her cunt emanating a very strong wave of heat and desire. Staring at Thalia's feet, the slut asked "What can I do for you Ma'am?" in the most servile tone she could muster while struggling to remain upright. Thalia simply turned her around in response, fingers flitting down her back towards the slut's waist before telling the slut that she would be taking her to her Masters house for the party that evening. "He asked me to do him a favour and ensure that you were ready for the rest of the guests."

"Yes Ma'am, my Master asked that I take this out though... and I really have to pee." the slut told Thalia, gesturing lamely at the plug still lodged firmly in her hole.

"Well whore that is somewhat of a problem isn't it. I will take this out of your hole, but I don't trust a little slut like you to be alone in here without touching your cunt." Thalia said with still more glee spreading across her face. The slut looked pleadingly, but understood her position and moved her hand back to her ass to begin again to remove the toy, but her hand was promptly swatted away and replaced by one of Thalia"s.

"I most certainly don't think you are going to need any more help keeping this fucking cunt wet, you are such a dumb fucking whore that even taking this toy out of your ass is making you drip" she said as she thrust two fingers deep into the slut's pussy, causing the slut to suck in air quickly and press her hips almost uncontrollably into Thalia"s fingers. Thalia"s fingers moved from the slut's pussy to grasp her face tightly as she pulled on the toy, easing it surprisingly gently out.

"Ma'am may I please use the toilet, I really have to go" begged the slut.

"You may, but I'm staying right here slut" said Thalia, the slut's face glowing even brighter red as she sat slowly on the toilet. Looking determinedly at her feet as she began to piss, the slut felt a hand reach under her chin, pulling her face up to look directly into Thalia's eyes, tears beginning to well at the corners of her eyes as she finished peeing. Thalia leaned in closer and kissed her softly on the forehead, before handing her some paper, and then stepping out of the stall into the bathroom proper.

The two women moved out of the office together, not talking much, but pulling more stares from the manager as they reached the door. He opened his mouth as if to ask a question, but Thalia placed her hand on the back of the slut's neck and led her brusquely through the front doors, out to the parking lot and to her car. The slut's face burned nearly as hot as her cunt as she recalled the humiliations of her morning and wondered what was yet to come.

Wormbo
Wormbo
7 Followers