Full Circle

Story Info
Ted and Georgette come full circle.
2k words
4.41
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers

A Personal Note: This is the last of the Ted and Georgette Series. Feel free to see their other adventures in "A Night To Remember", "The House Sitters" (3 Chapters), "The Weekend Away" (3 Chapters), "The Flee Market Treasure", "The Perks of Working From Home", and "Another Perk of Working From Home". Thanks for all the honest suggestions and encouragement.

And now for the story.

*****

The bright moonlight made the surf glow as the waves crested and fell onto the white sand. Ted was "decompressing" on the veranda. He absently sipped on a glass of wine as he enjoyed the warm tropical evening. It had been a long, busy, and emotional couple of days and he finally had some downtime.

Yesterday, he escorted his eldest down the aisle and symbolically gave her to Stephen. The days leading up to the wedding were a whirlwind of activities. As the father of the bride, it was his responsibility to ensure the guests were settled and comfortable. He and Georgette worked diligently ensuring that their daughter had the wedding of her dreams and did not have to worry about anything except looking perfect.

Ginny was most beautiful bride in the world. She had modified her mother's wedding dress and to Ted, she looked just like Georgette had look all those years ago. She glowed as she and Stephen repeated their vows. And she had the biggest, happiest smile through the reception, just as her mother did.

Today was the send offs. Ted and Captain (Navy) Hampton, Stephan's father, made sure they thanked each guest as they climbed into the airport shuttle. Between the goodbyes, Ted needed to deal with a couple of last minute "fires", have lunch with the happy newlyweds, and ensure Georgette had enough funds for she and their younger daughter, Kate to go shopping.

Now the excitement was past. Georgette had retreated to a soaking bath which let Ted relax and be hypnotized by the surf. The stress, the emotions, and the excitement of the past few days melted away like sandcastles in the tide. Ted's mind shut off as he listened to the waves fall upon the shore.

So lost in the waves, Ted did not realize the bedroom lights had been extinguished nor did he hear Georgette walk up behind him. He was summoned back to reality when she lightly kissed his neck and whispered in his ear "come to bed." Ted absently finished his wine and entered the bedroom to prepare for bed.

Exiting the bathroom, Ted let his eyes adjust to the provocatively lit room. The bright moonlight caused all white surfaces to glow with a florescent aura. His eyes focused on the bed where, surrounded by a white nimbus, Georgette was looking seductively at him. She was wearing a short white chemise, very much like the one she wore on their wedding night.

With a beckoning gesture, Georgette invited Ted to join her. He eagerly accepted her invitation and move quickly to the side of the bed. Rolling onto her elbows, Georgette untucked Ted's towel and let it fall to the floor. And, there, mere inches from her lips was her favorite sight. Placing a finger under its head, she lifted Ted's cock to her lips and placed a gentle kiss on the tip. She looked up at her husband, admiring his body, tone for a man of his age. It was the focus of her desire and the subject of her fantasies. She smiled and then slipped his flaccid cock into her warm, welcoming mouth and waited. Ted's cock stiffened.

She slipped her fingers under his balls, and traced that special ridge only she knew about. She lightly ran her nails over the sensitive skin. Ted's balls retreated automatically and an erotic shiver ran the length of Ted's spine. Pulling back slowly, his cock fell from Georgette's mouth with a quiet "pop". Gently wrapping her fingers around the shaft, Georgette lightly flicked its head with the tip of her tongue. All the while Ted looked down upon his wife, admiring her expertise as well as her still sexy body. He leaned forward slightly and pulled the chemise up, exposing part of one ass cheek. He gave it a firm but gentle swat.

"Ooooo! So you want to play that way do you?" Georgette purred. She placed his now mostly erect cock back into her mouth and gently ran her teeth down its length. Ted shivered again. "Two can play at that game," she countered. Rolling on her back, she pulled him over her and lashed his balls with her tongue and massaged his cock. Ted rubbed her tits through the silky material and felt her nipples harden. Her gave each nipple a hard pinch. Georgette gasped.

Sitting up, Georgette sensuously raised her arms and Ted slowly removed her chemise. She rose up on her knees so she was face to face with her lover. Placing his hands on the side of her head, Ted pulled his wife in to a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body tightly against his. He loved the way her skin was still smooth and warm.

Ted collapsed on to the bed and pulled his wife down onto him. Their lips press together and their tongues entwined in passionate kiss. He pulled her in close and Georgette felt his hard cock against her stomach. Ted's hand roamed over Georgette's back, caressing her soft skin. Traveling down her spine to her ass and after spending a generous amount of attention to one of her cheeks, he again gave it a firm swat.

"You naughty boy," Georgette exclaimed. "Guess I need to get out of range of those mischievous hands". She slowly slid down Ted body, caressing his cock with her tits. She stopped as the tip of Ted's cock reached her chin. Settling her body between his legs, she lay on her stomach and slowly slid the tip between her lips until she consumed its head. Georgette held it with her tongue and lips as she massaged Ted's balls with her fingers. The warmth of her mouth and the stimulation of her tongue and fingers made Ted s shudder. A great pleasure-sigh erupted from his lungs with quiet "Ahhhhhhhhhh".

Georgette lifted her head, raising her lips over the sensitive skin, resulting in a full-body twitch from her lover. She licked a finger and gently rimmed Ted's asshole, relaxing the tight opening. She inserted the digit and quickly found his special spot. She began a "come here" motion and caressed the gland. A mischievous smile stretched across her face as with each curl of her finger, she watched Ted's cock twitch.

He moved his hand toward his cock, only to have it firmly slapped away. "No you don't. This is my toy and I am not sharing," Georgette chastised her husband. Ted had to be content with squeezing the sheets in sensual agony as Georgette continued to make his cock twitch from the inside. She was rewarded with sweet precum emerging from Ted cock, which she licked off with a flick of her tongue. She removed her finger well before he reached his limit.

"Guess that will show you not to spank me," Georgette said in a playfully mocking tone. "I'll be right back. Don't move and keep your hands where they are!" she instructed as she went to wash up. When she returned she curled up beside Ted and nestled in the crook of his arm where it was warm and safe. They basked in each other's presence, for the moment, just enjoying being near each other.

Soon the lover's passion reignited. Ted gently rolled Georgette on to her back. He rose to his knees and knelt beside her. Slipping an arm under her neck, he bent down and kissed his wife. Starting with her lips, Ted traced a line of sensuous kisses up her cheek to her forehead. Turning his attention to her ear, he gave it a light kiss and a quick flick of his tongue. Then moved to Georgette's neck and was rewarded with a moan of pleasure. He kissed down her shoulder and then made a u-turn at her collar bone which he followed to her sternum and then onto her breasts. He kissed the soft skin. Even after all these years, Ted still is amazed at how wonderful Georgette's breasts feel, to his fingers, his lips, and especially his cock. He knew and appreciated how she worked hard to keep them warm, smooth, and silky soft. However, her nipples still naturally came quickly to life when any amount of attention was given to them.

Ted moved his free hand to Georgette's thigh and with his fingertips, caressed his way to her pussy. She encourage his travels by opening her legs wider, giving him free access. As he moved his fingers on to Georgette's pussy he was welcomed by two very nice surprises. First, Georgette was shaved smooth, a present she gave him on occasion. The bigger surprise was she was very slick with a combination of lube and natural juices. "Why you little minx! You warmed up while I was in the shower," Ted accused her.

"I do not know what you mean," she answered.

"Riiiiiight ... So how many already?" Ted inquired.

"One ... in my bath and another while I waited for you," Georgette answered in a playfully pouty false 'I'm sorry' voice. "This weekend brought back memories of our wedding and especially our honeymoon," Georgette explained. "You can't tell me that you did not have at least one image of our younger selves fucking in the hotel pool," she said attempting to turn the tails on her husband.

"Sure. But I at least waited for you. Well, I can make you forget those naughty memories. In fact, I am sure you will have no brains left after I am finished with you," Ted responded. He inserted two fingers into her slick pussy and pressed his thumb against her engorged clit and proceeded to slowly fuck her.

Kneeling next to his wife, Ted's cock and balls were within Georgette's reach. And she automatically took advantage it. Her fingers gently caressed his balls, calling his cock to awaken. She then ran her palm over the sensitive underside of his cock. Curling her delicate fingers around the hardening shaft, she slowly stroked it until it arose fully.

Georgette groaned lustfully as Ted fingers massaged her pleasure patch and his thumb applied pressure on her clit. Her lust heightened as his lips caressed her nipple. Ted was delighting every one of Georgette's cell.

Georgette stretched one finger under Ted balls, almost to his asshole. She then slowly ran it slowly the length of his cock, lightly scraping the single fingernail over the sensitive skin. Ted's cock jumped at the sensation. She captured it again between her thumb and forefinger, which she used to smoothly, stroke its very sensitive head. Ted began to shake with sensual anticipation and moved her cock out of her arms reach by kneeling between her legs.

Her changed tactics and inserted one of his slick fingers into her ass and kept the other in her pussy. He rapidly fucked both holes with one hand and vigorously massaged her clit with the other. Georgette became more animated and raised her hands to her tits. Her eyes screwed tightly shut. Her groans and moans, became grunts and cries. Her body began to tense. Suddenly Georgette exploded in a fierce orgasm. Her back arched off the bed as she screamed "GAAAAAAAAA! I'M COMING!! ... COMING!! ... YES!! ... IN ME! ... IN ME! ... I WANT YOUR COCK IN ME! ... FUCK ME DAMN IT ... I NEED YOUR COCK!!"

Ted lay on his side behind his wife. She threw her legs over his hips and he pushed his cock deep into her very wet and tight pussy. "YES! ... YES! ... YES! ... ANGUH!" Georgette screamed as she came just as she felt Ted's cock touch the deepest part of her.

Georgette moved one hand and started to rub her clit. Her other hand stayed and tightly pinch a nipple. "FUCK! ... FUCK! ... FUCK!" screamed Georgette as she came again. Georgette's excitement translated to Ted and it was not long before he erupted, shooting his cum deep into Georgette's pussy.

Spent, the lovers lay together. The day's activities catching up with them, they fell asleep with Ted's cock still in his wife, just as he had done on their wedding night all those years ago.

mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers