Full Circle Ch. 01-02: The Break-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was option two. Walking. In which direction? Backtracking wasn't good. It was at least five miles back to a service station which Elaine noticed was closed. She remembered there was a small lake ahead. White Eagle or something like that? Maybe a mile or two down the road. There was a small auto repair and service station there. Maybe it was open or the owner lived on site. Elaine was not the type of person to sit still so she opted to walk to the lake. She cursed again when she realized she had forgotten her jacket and was wearing shoes that were perfectly fine for driving but not for walking.

She pushed open the door, shivering, as the cool breeze blew up her fancy dress and onto her bare legs and skimpy panties. Elaine hoped her journey east would be only a mile, and at a brisk pace she could walk that distance in less than twenty minutes. But first she wanted to survey the damage. The tire warning light was still angrily flashing. Sure enough, her visit with the tree stump had ripped the right rear tire off the rim. She wondered if the rim was bent. There was a long, ugly scratch running down the length of the rear passenger door and the rear quarter panel.

She was fucked, and fucked good.

Another pain in the ass getting this Tesla fixed and repainted, Elaine thought, but then her mind snapped to the present as another strong gust of wind lifted her short dress up to her waist. Goosebumps rose on her entire body. It was cold and dark.

"Why me?!" Elaine screamed at the sky, as it had literally fallen on her in the last hour. First Rae and now this. She wanted to sit on the road and cry but caught herself. I'll get through this, she told herself, her legendary resolve winning the day.

Elaine collected her purse, phone, and keys and then trudged down the lonely road on a moonless and chilly night.

* * *

Next: Searching for Help