Full Circle Ch. 04: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syl put her phone down and concentrated on what she was hearing. It sounded like Carol who was crying and Elaine talking to her, though she couldn't make out the words. Syl wondered if they were having sex, though Carol's crying didn't seem to fit that theory. She heard Carol saying "another," followed by the crack of a whip and uncontrollable sobbing. Syl realized Elaine was whipping Carol, and her breath became short as she pictured Carol bent over the bed, bare bottom raised, awaiting her punishment. The thought of it made her wet, her thighs sticky. It also scared her when she realized she was aroused by such a lewd and lascivious act.

Then Elaine's voice came through plain and clear, as if she was speaking to Syl. The clarity of her direction played to Syl's submissive nature.

"Touch yourself you hot little bitch. Touch yourself and think about how you've been a whore for me."

Syl could make out the sound of Carol's whimpers. Her hand willed itself inside her pants. Her panties were sopping wet. She started to play with herself, imagining she was Carol. Her need was intense. She used two fingers to fuck herself. Then Elaine's voice echoed from above.

"Cum bitch. Cum for me."

Syl had a shattering climax, surprising her at its intensity. Her hips started sliding off the chair as her body relaxed. Her feeling of bliss was interrupted by footfalls on the stairway. Syl quickly buttoned her pants, realizing her fingers were coated with pussy juice. With no tissue handy, she licked both of them clean, giving her the first taste of submission. She sat up straight as Elaine entered the kitchen.

"Hope we didn't keep you waiting," Elaine said, of course unaware Syl heard most of what went on in Carol's bedroom. Her voice was steady and unaffected by what had just gone on. But Carol was a different story. When she limped into the kitchen it was clear something happened in the bedroom. Her face was flush, her hair unkempt and there was a clear look of pain on her face.

"Are you OK?" Syl asked.

Carol tried to collect herself and wiped the grimace off her face. "Sure. I'm fine. I think my arthritis is acting up." She put her hand on her hip as if that was going to help her lie.

Syl kept quiet and didn't ask any more questions. It was clear to her that Elaine and Carol weren't interested in discussing whatever they were doing. She still had to sort out her own feelings. Did she just masturbate in the kitchen of one of her best clients? Why was she aroused by someone else's pain? And Elaine? Why was she whipping Carol?

"Sorry to hear that," said Syl, letting them all off the hook. Syl would process what she heard later. She wondered what else Elaine was hiding from her.

* * *

"Do you want to drive?" Elaine asked Syl, opening the driver's side door.

"Sure," Syl said.

Syl pushed in the drive button and gently pressed the accelerator. The car went silently down the long, winding driveway to the main road.

"How fast have you taken this?"

Elaine thought for a moment.

"140."

"Where?"

"Watkins Glen."

"Figures," Syl said. Watkins Glen was a popular road course in upstate New York. Elaine used to take driving courses there.

Syl turned the corner where the driveway met the country highway abutting Carol's estate. She floored the accelerator and the Tesla's direct drive motors made the car leap forward, pinning Elaine's head to the headrest.

"Woah," she said as she glanced over to the speed display. It said "120."

"That's nice," said Syl, as she powered the car down, acting as if she was driving 25 in a school zone. Her heart rate was steady. Elaine's was racing.

"I knew you liked cars . . ." Elaine said.

Syl corrected her. "No Elaine. I LOVE cars. This one's fun."

Elaine noticed they were now going 70, which was only 15 over the speed limit. They still hadn't seen a car since they left Carol's house. Syl then passed a state police car going the other way.

"You're also lucky too, Syl."

"Maybe I'm lucky I met you."

Maybe you'll regret it, Elaine thought. "Lucky you," she said instead. She swore it wouldn't be Rae all over again.

* * *

"This apartment is amazing," Syl said, spinning with her arms out in the middle's of Elaine's spacious living room. As she twirled she admired the bird's eye view of Central Park lit by the late afternoon sun.

"I know I'll miss it," said Elaine wistfully, running her hand against the live edge of the table gracing the dining room. It weighed on Elaine. This change in her life. She wanted it, but knew it was an admission she was getting old. She'd had the apartment almost fifteen years. When she bought it she was flying high as a financier and much was new to a thirty-five-year-old that had to be tried and savored. After fifteen years of chasing her dream, all that glitter had lost its sparkle.

Syl's eyes were still wide open. She'd only been to New York City on special occasions, and hadn't been there at all for a couple of years. Her visits just scratched the surface. Elaine's apartment was spectacular in its scope, with a living room, formal dining room, four bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, wine cellar and a fully equipped workout room. Syl was stunned that anyone could have that kind of money. Elaine certainly had an air of refinement and sophistication when they met, but nothing suggested the kind of wealth she was seeing.

"Why do you want to sell this?" Syl asked, posing the question Elaine hadn't fully answered to herself.

"Because I don't enjoy it here as much as I used to. I like it out where you are. When you visit the City, aren't you glad when you get home?"

Syl thought for a moment. Thought about the times she was in New York City for some event, and the traffic and noise and above all that, the teeming masses of people. She much preferred the tranquility of White Feather Lake and comfort of her car repair barn.

"You're right, I am," Syl admitted.

"Well I feel that way right now. I'm here in my apartment but I'd rather be in Somerset County."

Elaine stepped next to Syl, who was standing at the edge of the living room, admiring the grandeur of Central Park far below, and put her arm around the waist of her younger companion.

"But most of all right now I'd rather be wherever you are, and right now you're in my arms," she told her young charge.

Sylvia closed her eyes and tilted her head back expectantly. She felt Elaine's soft lips brushing against hers, then their tongues parrying and Elaine's hands expertly caressing Syl's breasts.

"Let's see your bedroom," Syl said breathily.

"Why?" Elaine asked. "The only thing that happens in there is sleeping . . . and sex."

"I'm not sleepy," Syl said, lifting up the hem of Elaine's dress and cupping the damp crotch of her panties.

"I'm not either," Elaine said. "So I guess that only leaves sex."

Syl shrugged her shoulders. "If we must."

* * *

The lovers stumbled into Elaine's sumptuous bedroom, falling into a fluffy down quilt, stripping off their clothes as they fell in a heap. They were laughing, and for the first time in forever Elaine felt relaxed and able to enjoy sex without the drama. Syl was the inexperienced but eager younger lover, and Elaine was the teacher. It came natural for Elaine to tell Syl what to do, and Syl thought Elaine was being a good teacher but Elaine was really reverting to her true nature and Syl's natural submissiveness fanned the flames of new love.

Syl shook her head after pulling her shirt over it, her hair tossed about, then kissing Elaine's outstretched foot, giving the toes and gentle squeeze, and a trail of kisses up Elaine's long, lean legs. The Domme closed her eyes and whispered, "right here," touching the hood of her clitoris. Syl licked her two fingers and formed a vee, stroking both sides of the hood and then pinching it, sucking on the exposed nub.

Elaine let out a long sigh when Syl used the flat of her tongue to lick from her clit down to her anus. With each pass her tongue ventured lower, touching the rim of Elaine's anus. Syl's submissive act gave her a chill of pleasure.

"Touch me there," Elaine said, spreading the cheeks of her ass to show her inviting pucker. Syl wet her finger in Elaine's pussy and dragged it lower, rimming the edge before pushing into the center.

"That's it. Fuck me."

Syl's finger went in to the first knuckle before she pushed past the anal ring to the soft channel beyond. Elaine was grunting as Syl's finger was all the way in while she was sucking on Elaine's clit. Elaine started falling, tumbling through space as her body orgasmed, bucking her hips against Syl's face until she was thoroughly exhausted, closing her eyes and drifting off to a blissful sleep.

* * *

Syl was running her finger up and down Elaine's nude body as she slept, tracing the curves as she mused about how a chance meeting with a traveler with a broken-down car had somehow morphed into the best sex of her life. But there was more to her sex with Elaine than her other partners. The lovemaking was more intense, more gratifying, and with a sense of purposeful urgency. Even though they'd just made love Syl still hungered for Elaine's body.

To Syl, Elaine was perfection. She knew she was never get enough of Elaine's long sinewy body, sculpted by her professional trainers, that was a joy to caress, lick and possess. It was Elaine's fingers, lips and tongue that revealed to Syl what she had missed with her other lovers. But something more pressing weighed on Sylvia's mind. Something she couldn't get out of her mind.

Ever since they were at Carol's house she thought about the whip and wished it was her instead of Carol being punished by Elaine. The breathless anticipation. The sting of the lash. Giving all of herself to Elaine. It was too powerful a vision. She put her hand on Elaine's shoulder and gently shook her until she woke up.

Elaine dreamily opened her eyes. She was in her bed in her New York apartment with a beautiful young woman waking her. She turned her head to look into Syl's dark eyes. Was she falling in love again, like with Rae? Was she making she making another mistake? She was still half asleep when Syl spoke to her in a firm voice.

"Hurt me . . . please . . ."

Elaine blinked her eyes, not quite believing what she was hearing.

"What? Hurt you?"

Syl knew that Elaine heard her. Was she wrong about the whip? Were the sounds she was hearing not what she thought?

"Elaine . . . please." Elaine saw that Syl's eyes were true to her plea.

Elaine wanted to give Syl what she wanted but was unsure whether this road would lead to the end of their relationship. Elaine believed Syl was a true submissive but still harbored some doubts. She remembered that she had taken all of her toys out of the apartment after she became exclusive with Rae. So maybe that made the decision. But then Elaine remembered that Rae did give her a set of nipple clamps that were in a small velvet box in the back of her nightstand drawer.

Elaine looked once more at Syl.

"Please," she said.

Elaine nodded.

She rolled off the bed and rummaged through the drawer. Wedged in the back was the velvet box.

Syl looked over Elaine's shoulder as the Domme opened the box, smiling when she remembered the night Rae gave them to her.

Syl had never seen anything like them before but could tell what they were used for.

"Yes, Elaine . . . those . . .".

She laid with her back on the bed, stretched out to show the length of her muscular body. She held out her chest, presenting her erect nipples to Elaine. Elaine realized she had opened Pandora's box.

"Lay still honey," Elaine said.

Syl started panting when she saw Elaine position the clamp next to her nipple. She gasped when she felt the cold metal touch her nipple. Elaine turned the set screw until the clamp was attached, but wasn't applying much pressure.

Syl could feel the small serrated teeth of the clamp touching her nipple. It was enough to let her know that she was going to get her wish. She wondered if this was what she really wanted, but her mind wasn't in sync with her body. The lips of her pussy were wet and ripe.

Elaine attached the other clamp and now the sensations Syl were feeling were doubled as she adjusted to the new level of pain.

"Now comes the fun part," Elaine said.

She turned each set screw one full revolution. The small teeth now felt like those of a tiny alligator. Syl's face was becoming flush. It was feeling good. The feeling scared her but didn't stop her from spurring Elaine on.

"More," she said. Syl wanted to feel it - really feel it.

Elaine tightened each one again. The pain was on the outer edge of bearable. Something that no sane person would ask for.

Then Elaine quickly took each of them off.

Blood rushed to Syl's engorged nipples. Her eyes rolled up, glazed over with pure lust. Elaine turned on a phallus shaped vibrator and dropped it into Syl's hand.

"Fuck yourself with this. Show me you're my whore. Show me Syl. Show me who you are."

Elaine had stripped away Syl's veneer of civility, and underneath was a darkness fed by pure need and want. Syl spread her legs open shamelessly, first touching the vibrator against her clit. The sensations of pleasure and pain were the nourishment for that darkness, sprouting in her soul and moving to her most private of parts - her throbbing pussy, her tortured nipples and most of all, that hardened nub of raw nerve endings.

Her body wasn't her own any more. It belonged to the darkness, taking a life of its own. She watched herself thrash on the bed, greedily squeezing out every ounce of pleasure, her mind soaring and for the first time feeling the bliss of submission, giving all of herself to Elaine.

Elaine knew Syl was hers now. Hers to do with what she wanted. Where would she take them now? Down into the abyss? Would there be love, or just sex? But Elaine too was drawn into the moment. Syl had surrendered to her, utterly and fully. There wasn't time for Elaine to contemplate her options cooly and dispassionately. There was only the here and now.

Syl's body was shaking like she'd just been plunged into cold, deep water, the fake cock buried deep inside her, unleashing the fury of a pain fueled orgasm. Elaine knew what to do next. She'd been there many times before. Elaine started lightly slapping Syl's clit, spraying her ejaculate all over the bed. Her hips thrust into the air, searching blindly for the heavens. Elaine's hand and the sheets underneath them were soaked.

"Cum for me Sylvia. Do it for me."

Syl came over and over, each peak greater than the one before it, until she had nothing more to give. Bereft of energy, she laid there staring at the ceiling. The pain had unlocked pleasures she'd never felt before. Was it a perversion? An unnatural act? Of course it was. What had she become? A shameless whore who was a slave to her own desires? Pursing a need found in the darkness, in the shadows, and not in the light? She looked at Elaine, at peace and lost in her own thoughts. Was this self-confident blonde a demon or an angel? Syl realized she wasn't the grounded and focused woman she thought she was. She was haunted by one thought. She wanted to feel that way again.

* * *

Next: Into the Darkness