All Comments on 'Full Circle Ch. 05 - Into the Darkness'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird25 days ago

Closing scene so well crafted. Whether the damaged relationship is repairable remains to be seen and if so how. Tense, dramatic and of course so erotic.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy25 days ago

Well up to the superb standard as the previous parts.

LoveRangerLoveRanger25 days ago

This is among your very best work. Can't wait until "The Red Room"...

Letters_of_transit45Letters_of_transit4525 days ago

One of my favorite authors, rich detail and texture with interesting, well developed characters. Ms SWP also writes the best detailed lesbian sex scenes, careful descriptions not just formulaic sketches. Not clear where this story arc is headed, will Syl continue with Elaine or not, and how will her independent character change? I love the very well developed settings too. Looking forward to next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2753 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...