Full Engine

Story Info
A shy boy falls for his busty coworker.
2.2k words
3.75
22.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full Engine was a dinky little café at the corner of Broadway and Sunset. It was never crowded, and the drinks were cheap. The toilet was often out of order and sometimes they randomly shut the lights off. Anita had been working there for two years. The pay wasn't bad, but she never had a coworker she could tolerate. They were all catty aspiring models or arrogant actors. And then she met Leo.

Leo was small, thin with brown hair which framed his face. Leo was extremely shy, mostly because he didn't have any idea how good looking he was or how clever his under the breath comments were. He liked Anita though. She always laughed at his comments and she showed him the fast way to make lattes and not scald yourself on the milk. Leo couldn't help look at Anita when he was sure she was not paying attention, like when she was counting on measuring scoops of coffee.

Anita was tan, with long flowing brown hair that came down to a voluptuous ass. But it was her tits, God her tits, they were amazing. They were fucking huge. He knew for a fact she had to ask for an apron two sizes bigger than his (though she would be mortified if she found out he had overheard). Every night Leo went on her Facebook page and jerked himself off to her pictures. He always came shamefully soon. He was just so excited by them. When she walked quickly and they bounced, he always got an erection. He would stand behind the coffee maker until it went away.

One day Anita bounced in wearing a cute summer dress. Leo's cock got so hard it strained in his pants.

"Be right there, Leo. I just got to change," she said going into the kitchen the curtains swishing shut behind her. Leo began massaging his dick through his pants. There was not a soul in the place, hell, not a person on the street. He was a virgin, and he had never kissed a girl. He had watched porn again and again and again but nothing gave him the confidence to approach a girl, to chat her up, to fucking feel her up.

"Leo?" Anita was standing there, busty as ever in her uniform. She looked a little concerned as she saw Leo still had his hand on his erect cock.

"Shit!" Leo blushed scarlet. He was so embarrassed he had no idea where to look. Scarlet crept across his face and he began to pant faster, on the verge of a panic attack.

"Leo, Leo, it's okay. It happens," Anita was next to him now, her breath sweet against his face.

"I'm sorry," whispered Leo, still unable to look at her. She had never been so close to him. "You're just so pretty,"

"Me? That was because of me?" Anita said, in surprise. Anita was a girl who genuinely had no idea how gorgeous she was.

When Leo realized what he had just said, he hung his head. He felt as though he might cry.

"Leo," said Anita, gently. She cupped his face and turned it. She leaned forward and kissed him. As her tongue snaked into his mouth, she placed one hand on his throbbing member. Leo had somehow realized that his humiliation had only turned him on more. Anita realized this as well and filed it away in her memory. She noted with satisfaction Leo felt large. Quite large. And he was swelling more under her touch.

"Let's go into the kitchen," Anita said. The street remained abandoned and the two absconded to the kitchen. Leo's heart was pounding in terror. When would she realize he had no clue what he was doing? Anita already had. She was fairly confident that was his first kiss (surprising considering how good he was) and was almost certain he was a virgin. Maybe she could change that.

Leo couldn't take his eyes off her as she slipped off her apron and unbuttoned her shirt. HOLY SHIT. She was wearing two sports bras and they were even bigger than he had imagined.

"May I touch them?" he looked away again.

"Sure," said Anita with a naughty grin. He put his hands on her, hoping she didn't notice that they were shaking. She whimpered as he unhooked her bras and stared as they bounced free. How were they so big but so firm at the same time?

"They're real," whispered Anita as though she knew exactly what Leo was thinking. Leo blushed and lowered his mouth to her breasts and began to suckle. It felt so good, the feeling of a tit in his mouth. This was what he was meant to do. He could pleasure women forever. The feeling was building in his groin, precum leaking through his boxers. Suddenly he froze as he felt himself shoot his load into his pants. Oh, no. This was not the way it was supposed to happen at all. He was supposed to bang her against the table. This was terrible. Alicia laughed and began to fumble with his fly. And then she saw the stain.

"You already-" she asked. Leo flushed yet again. No, he couldn't cry in front of Anita.

"I'm sorry. I never....you got great tits," he said. Anita laughed, but not meanly and Leo felt himself relax.

"We need to get back to work but why don't you come to my apartment later and we'll have some fun tonight. I can tell you aren't experienced and that's totally okay. I'll be your teacher" She was still standing there with her boobs right in front of him. He said yes.

When he rang the doorbell to Anita's apartment, he was startled with a skinny, pretty blonde answered the door. She giggled when Leo blushed, wondering what Anita had told her about her. Had she told her about his problem with premature ejaculation? A thrill went through him at the thought.

"Hey, I'm Kara. I'm Anita's friend. I guess you're Leo?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you," Leo stuck out his hand. Kara giggled again.

And then he saw Anita. She was wearing leather pants which almost made him cum again and a halter top where the top of her tits kept popping out. She was flushed, drunk. She looked deliciously sexy.

"Hey Leo, do you want a drink?"

"Yes, definitely," said Leo. Kara poured him a rum and coke and he sipped it gingerly.

"Kara's a swimmer. Doesn't she have a great body?" Anita said. Leo tried to look Kara over without seeming like a creeper. Her stomach was flat, her crop top showing a belly button piercing. Her hips were bony but in a sexy way, not a skeleton way. Leo felt immediately shy around the two women.

"We're going out tonight," said Kara, authoritatively. Leo looked at Anita in surprise. She was smiling.

"First, Leo and I have some business in the bedroom," She gently took his hand and pulled him down the hall. Kara gave him a swat on the bottom, instantly making him hard. When they got to the bedroom, Anita slammed the door shut.

"Strip," she said. He complied instantly. He was proud of his penis which was a decent size and he could tell Anita approved. He expected her to kiss him again or play with his erect penis but instead she went to her dresser. She returned with a crotchless pair of thong panties. Leo stared at her.

"What is this?" His cock twinged and he cringed as he knew they both noticed.

"I want you to wear this when we go out. Don't worry, no one will know," Leo stared at his feet. Tears filled his eyes. She thought he was a sissy baby. That's why she was giving him a pair of pink panties.

"Leo, its okay," This time Anita was blushing. Leo stared. He had never seen her like this. "I just think its hot when guys where panties. I'm sorry. I know it's weird,"

"No, its fine. I'll wear them for you" and Leo hastily slipped into the panties which hugged his still erect cock.

At that moment the door opened, and Kara walked in. She saw Leo completely nude except for a pair of women's panties which no one had ever seen him in before. He had only dressed up in them a few times but every time he got blue balls until he jerked off. Kara giggled again but Anita shot her a look and her laugh died down.

Ten minutes later the three of them were headed to the bar on the corner. Leo walked between the two beautiful girls, feeling lucky. So, what if he was wearing women's panties? No one would know.

The bar was crowded, mainly with men and Leo felt insecure again especially when Anita and Kara seemed to recognize a group playing pool. Anita ran right over to them and embraced a handsome guy who kissed her on the cheek. Anita, then, seemed to remember Leo and beckoned him over. Leo walked over reluctantly. This guy looked like the type who could knock him out in one punch. However, he smiled kindly at Leo and Leo felt himself flush. What the fuck was happening?

"Want a drink, guys? I'm Sam by the way," the good looking guy said, putting down his pool cue.

"I'll have a martini. What are you drinking, Leo?" asked Anita, flipping her hair flirtatiously. Both men were captivated.

Leo found himself relaxing as the night went on. He didn't know how the night would end and he soon found he didn't really care. Sam was very outgoing, showing him the proper way to hold a pool cue. Once when Leo was bending over the table, Sam swatted his ass. Leo was so shocked he dropped the pool cue. Finally, around 2 am the bar signaled it was closing.

"Come on, Leo. You and Sam are coming back to my place," said Anita. Leo felt uncertain.

"Will I be intruding?"

"Don't be silly," she said. So, the three of them staggered back to Anita's apartment. As soon as the apartment door closed behind them, Sam pushed Anita up against the door and began to kiss her passionately. Leo watched, his cock hardening. He noticed a giant bulge in Sam's pants and absentmindedly began playing with himself. He was so much bigger than Leo, and Leo was a decent size himself. No wonder Anita couldn't be satisfied with him. Anita began to undo his pants but Sam stopped her.

"Wait. Let Leo do it," Leo felt a jolt of electricity course through him. He had never kissed another guy, could never even conceive of putting another man's cock in his mouth. Until tonight. He got down on his knees. Sam's eyes were blazing of with a need of his own. Anita stepped back and slipped her hands into her panties. Leo heard the slurp of her cunt and knew she had planned this all along. Leo did his best to please Sam, taking him into his mouth until he gagged. Sam was aggressive face fucking Leo until his eyes watered.Finally, Sam pressed his face into his crotch even farther. Leo couldn't breathe.

"I'm cumming," whispered Sam. He shot his load deep into Leo's mouth so that he had no choice but to swallow it. Not that he would have done anything else.

After Sam slumped against the wall, exhausted from face fucking Leo. Anita offered her hand to help Leo up. He didn't look at her. What if she thought all he was was a cocksucker? He wanted to lose his virginity so badly.

"Anita, I'll see you tomorrow. Leo, you give great head. Practice away, my friend," Sam said, giving Leo one of those hugs dudes give each other where they pound each other on the back. He kissed Anita on the lips. Then he left.

"I guess I'll go too," said Leo, not wanting to overstay his welcome.

"Don't be silly. You're spending the night," said Anita, matter-of-factly. Oh?

The two walked to the bedroom in silence. Once they were there, Leo undressed Anita, patiently, almost lovingly. She took equal time undressing him, slipping him out of the panties which had felt so naughty against his bare skin. Once they were both naked, Anita kissed him again, her bare breasts pressing insistently against his bare muscular chest.

"Slow down, slow down," he begged as he felt himself nearing climax yet again. Anita pulled away.

"Let's go to the bed," she lay down, her breasts hanging heavily on her frame, areolas dark and inviting. Leo crawled next to her, and she fumbled in her nightstand for a condom.

"Here," She slid it onto his dick and uncrossed her legs. Oh Jesus, now he had to perform.

"Don't worry," she kissed him. "It's your first time. It's allowed to be awkward,"

He entered her and she bit him on the shoulder so he wouldn't instantaneously shoot his load into her warm, wet, tight pussy. He held on as he began to move inside her. It felt incredible. It felt amazing. It felt...it felt...and he shot his load. Anita giggled and rolled off him. He flushed yet again, feeling his own incompetency.

"We'll work on it," promised Anita. Leo smiled.