Full Moon Makes Things Furrier

Story Info
She is surprised by his sudden transformation.
1.9k words
4.11
9.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know," Aileen laughed. "The look on your face was hilarious. And you had been wearing that shirt inside out the whole time, and no one said a thing."

Isaac couldn't help it, Aileen's laugh was contagious and he laughed along even though the memory was rather embarrassing for him.

"But you look good no matter what you wear," Aileen smiled and placed her hand on the couch beside his. He gently held her hand.

"I love you," he said.

"I know. And I love you too." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

Though they had only been dating for a few weeks, the two felt connected in a strangely powerful way. They first met on a dating website, both thinking the other was out of their league.

When they met up at a country music concert for the first time, Aileen was captivated by how tall and muscular Isaac was, but also how intelligent he was. He had two degrees, one in mechanical engineering and another in physics. Meanwhile Aileen had barely passed her single physics class in college. Something about Isaac--the wild thrill in his eyes maybe--made Aileen want to be reckless with him.

Meanwhile, Aileen's quiet, mysterious nature drew in Isaac. He wanted to figure her out and know everything about her. She was shorter and smaller but spoke her mind and didn't hold back on anything. The two became committed to each other a week earlier during a romantic dinner that both had cooked together.

However, the couple was not without criticism. Aileen's closest friend Morgan called Isaac a "creep" after only meeting him once. What she saw as creepiness Aileen instead saw as romantic passion. He seemed fully invested in the relationship and ready to do anything to help her out. Isaac's best friend, probably also jealous, said Aileen had a "teenage girl personality." However, her youthful energy inspired Isaac's adventurous side.

At any rate, the couple was happy together. Until tonight, that was.

Later...

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, just give me a second." Aileen focused on applying her eyeliner just perfectly. Standing back and looking in the mirror, she nodded. Perfect. She wore a low cut, red top and a tight black skirt. Hopefully just the right amount of seductive for tonight. The two hadn't slept together yet, and Aileen finally felt ready, though she hadn't said so to Isaac yet. Maybe tonight he'll ask and then I'll say yes, she though.

"You look fine, come on, let's go," Isaac called out from her living room. Aileen hopped down the stairs and gave him a quick hug. "Wait, let me get my purse," she said, running back upstairs. Isaac rolled his eyes but smiled. She was so excited, it was rubbing off on him. Any time spent with Aileen he looked forward to. Was it normal to be this attracted to someone in less than a month of dating?

Something was bothering Isaac, but he couldn't say what it was to Aileen. Not yet. But the feeling of something crawling under his skin--he could tell the full moon was going to be here tonight. Normally he'd isolate himself, but maybe, just maybe, Aileen could... Temper the fire. He heard such a thing was possible from a few others with the same condition. True, he was being irresponsible by trying without telling her, but... He didn't want to lose her.

"Okay, I'm ready to go. We're going in your car, right?"

"Yes, I'll drive us there. Come on, let's go."

And off they went, the day growing darker as night fell.

Later...

"Well, the GPS says we're here," Isaac frowned. "That's weird," Aileen bit her lip. They were in the middle of nowhere, forest all around, beside some train tracks. "Maybe I punched in the address wrong," Isaac sighed. "The signal isn't very good out here. Does your phone have a decent signal? I want to look up this place again."

"My phone has a little bit of signal, here," Aileen handed over her phone with the GPS pulled up on it.

"Hmmm... Oh I went to the wrong zip code. How did I do that?" Isaac shook his head, deep down knowing why he was so distracted today. The buzz of the impending full moon grew on him. "And the time! We're not going to make the reservation. I didn't mean to ruin tonight, I'm sorry. This is all my fault." He handed her phone back and rubbed his eyes.

Aileen thought for a minute. She wanted to get upset at him. Who goes to the wrong zip code? It's like he didn't want to go and deliberately chose for them not to go. But being in the middle of nowhere in his car was a little... Frightening. She didn't want to pick a fight, not here, not now.

"It's okay," Aileen said. "If anything, we could stargaze here."

"At 7pm? I mean... Sure, that would be fun. I have some beer in the back if you want some," he offered.

"Sure," Aileen said. "As long as it's not that brand I hate. I can't stand to drink that stuff."

"No, this kind is better, I promise. Just try it before you decide if you like it or not."

And so the two got out of the car and spread a towel from the car outside on the grass and sat on it. There wasn't much room, so they sat close together, thighs touching, as they slowly drank the time by.

As the sun set, crickets chirped away, frogs hopped around, and birds quieted down. Fireflies flickered against the trees. And above, the moon began to rise, and the stars began to twinkle.

After a while of silence, Aileen spoke up. "This is romantic. I like it. I'm glad the bugs aren't bad tonight." There was no response. "Are you doing okay?" She asked.

The lull of the moon grew and grew. Isaac began breathing faster and faster, putting his arm around Aileen like an anchor. Please don't let it happen here, he thought. "I'm fine," he said. "I'm just staring at the moon. It's beautiful. I think it's a full moon." He desperately thought: don't look at the moon. Don't look at the moon. Maybe I should go home. I'm taking too many risks here.

Aileen turned and kissed him on the mouth. "I love you," she whispered. Her hands crept over his body. "Can we..." She suddenly got shy. "I mean, only if you want to--"

"I want to," he said, and not only because he wanted the distraction, but because he did love her and this was the natural next step for them. "But are you sure you want to? I mean...I want to be sure it's not the alcohol."

"No, no, it's not the alcohol. I want this," she said.

He took a deep breath. "Lie down on the towel," he said. She complied, her small body looking more enticing than ever. He could see every curve of her body. He climbed on top of her. "I love you," he said, gently running his hands up her sides.

She closed her eyes. "Don't stop," she said.

"I won't," he said. He slowly reached under her shirt, and her body shuddered at the touch. Her nipples were hard, and he felt each one, slowly moving his fingers across them.

The moon. I can't hold back much longer, he thought.

He slowly pulled her skirt down, revealing lacy, red panties. As he was about to pull her panties off, he noticed she was shivering. "Are you okay?" He checked in with her. "Yes, just cold. Please hurry up and warm me up," she said. She reached up and clasped her hands behind his back. "Kiss me again," she said.

He leaned down and kissed her. The sensation was overwhelming, burning up inside him. Suddenly, he cried out in pain. Not--not now--He struggled, but could not defeat the Shift. Slowly, his body morphed, grew fur, grew a tail and ears, and he felt taller and stronger than ever. Panting, he only had two things in mind. The small woman in front of him. He wanted to ravish her. And second, the prey he could smell far away, he wanted to eat and devour.

Aileen didn't know what happened. One moment sexy Isaac and there, and the next--Was he--No, he wasn't joking about the full moon. The next moment a tall werewolf, so huge the clothes had ripped off his body, stood above her. She couldn't help but notice the throbbing cock, unusually large. It turned her on, but more than anything she was afraid.

The werewolf bent down and sniffed her crotch, then with one swipe of his claws ripped apart her panties. Aileen screamed, and screamed even louder when he crouched down and thrust himself inside her before she could do anything. His huge girth stretched her and hurt her. Every thrust felt like a dagger inside her.

Scrambling around, Aileen tried to get up, but the werewolf was too heavy and too large to escape. Now that it was inside her, she couldn't do anything. The werewolf continued ravishing her, thrusting fast and hard and panting with need, the need to breed her. Aileen moaned as the deep thrusting reached her g-spot. No, I can't be enjoying this--Aileen cried out and arched her back as the werewolf thrust deeper inside her. Maybe it was her imagination, but the dick seemed to be growing larger and larger inside her as he continued to morph into a more grotesque werewolf.

"You're mine," the werewolf growled. He pulled out of her. "Flip over."

Aileen couldn't believe it. The werewolf could talk? And the voice... "Isaac, is that you?" She whispered. She reached out to touch him, but the werewolf snarled at her. Yes, he was larger she noticed, and he had more fur, and his ears were more pronounced. But he remained humanoid, with a human (albeit furry) face. Yes, this was still Isaac.

"Okay, okay," Aileen said, too frightened to resist. "I'll flip over." She rolled over on the towel, exposing herself in doggy style. She felt embarrassed in this position, like she was really a dog. The werewolf wasted no time, entering her again, and pumping in and out of her faster than any of Aileen's boyfriends from the past. She couldn't help it, she moaned and cried out, feeling that she was going to orgasm.

Isaac could barely feel himself anymore. Everything was instinct, and the greatest instinct of all was to reproduce. As part of a pack. Isaac howled loud, the sound ringing across the forest. He thrust again and again and then buried himself as deep as possible inside Aileen. Cum slowly leaked out of her hole. Aileen moaned, not having orgasmed but desperately wishing she did. The two lied there together for a few minutes.

A howl came from the distance. Then another, closer. Aileen grew alarmed. "Are there more of you?" She asked Isaac, wriggling out from beneath him. "Werewolves, do they have packs, do you have a pack?" She was about to stand up to try to run away when she saw.

The werewolf, Isaac, growled.

From the distance of the forest line approached more werewolves, all upright, some with already erect cocks. In horror Aileen realized what was happening. They could smell her, and they were coming for her. Deep down she craved it, wanting to orgasm, but she saw some of them were bigger than Isaac, and she knew it was going to be a long night.

Above them all, the full moon shone brightly, showing no sign of falling any time soon.