Full Moon Over Valentine's Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meranda... I'm... I'm sorry... I never meant to upset you. I guess I just... well... perhaps I misread what you were saying..." Jake responded, providing an answer to his own question. "Please forgive me, Meranda."

"Forgive you?" Meranda replied, turning back to face Jake. "Why would I forgive you for saying what I was secretly thinking? I do want to... but..."

"But... what?" Jake asked. "You have a boyfriend?"

"No... no... not that," Meranda replied. "It's just, well... not here... it's too... too—"

"—cold," Jake jumped in and finished off her sentence. "Don't worry about that. I've got a place. The shack's nice and cosy, even in the depth of winter, and we'll have it all to ourselves. I can take you there, Meranda, and we'll soon make you warm again."

Jake took a single step along the beach, vaguely in the direction of his surf shack. When Meranda didn't follow his lead, he quickly spun around to face his wannabe lover. For a moment he stared deep into Meranda's eyes, his heart racing with excitement, his mind filled with disappointment as to why she wasn't tagging along. Was he being too direct again? But there again, she had admitted to thinking the same... to thinking about the two of them being lovers. Imagine the confusion when the first reaction from Meranda was a grin, followed by a full-on smile, and finally a giggled laugh.

"Oh... Jake... Jake... Jake..." Meranda teased. "The shack? Jakey's love shack? Is that where you take them, each a new notch on your bedpost? I thought better of you. I thought you were an adrenaline junkie... living for the day... thriving on excitement... getting your kicks from riding the crest of the wave... yet all you have to show for yourself is that shack of yours. Maybe I was wrong about macho man here. Maybe he isn't all he makes out to be. Maybe Jakey doesn't have the balls. Am I right? Are you scared of taking a chance?"

"But... you said you were cold, Meranda... so all I was offering was somewhere warm," Jake replied, wondering quite how he had found himself needing to explain his actions. Nobody had ever said no before.

"Oh, I think that was you, my darling Jake. You were the one to suggest it was cold. Me... all I said was not here. Never once did I say why, or where, or how. Now, if you're not up for it, there's plenty more fish in the sea. I guess it's your loss, Jake."

Having said her piece, Meranda once more gave Jake a gentle kiss on the lips—it was a symbolic reminder of just what he was missing out on—then turned away from her would-be lover. With her back to Jake, she took the first step back up the beach... alone.

If the whole performance had been done for attention, it was a masterstroke, and the effect was instant.

'Balls? How dare she claim I had no balls?' Jake thought to himself.

Nobody ever told Jake that he wasn't man enough. It was like waving a red rag to the proverbial bull. There was only one thought going through his mind. Okay, so actually there were two. He was going to show this beautiful blonde just how much of a man he was, and then he was going to give her the fucking she so wanted... one she would remember for the rest of her life.

Meranda had made it about fifteen metres back up the beach, by the time Jake took matters into his own hands. Much as he would have loved to stand there and stare at the way that dress clung to her pert little ass, he knew he would just have been watching opportunity walk away from him. With a flurry of long strides, he was right behind his would-be lover. Jake reached out and grabbed Meranda's arm. With a single strong tug, the second of the night, he sent her pirouetting back into his waiting arms.

"Oooh... Jake... I didn't... mmmm..."

If she intended to tease him further, Jake soon put an end to conversation. He wrapped his arms around Meranda's slender frame and pulled her in tight. He could feel the thump of his heart deep inside, a mix of adrenaline and desire coursing through his veins. It wasn't the only feeling. There was that something else, that magnetism, that electricity, it was back. He couldn't put his finger on quite what it was, but it was there, like a warmth flowing between their bodies, like he was feasting on an intoxicating cocktail of emotions; one shot of excitement, two of desire, and just a dash of expectation for good measure.

Jake couldn't help himself. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. The response was immediate. There was nothing fleeting this time... no peck on the lips, there one second and gone the next. Jake's advance was met in kind by his lover, and before long they were melded together in the most passionate of embraces.

That simple kiss was intoxicating. Every touch just seemed to heighten the moment. Jake's mind was awash with this stranger, and the way she made him feel. The more he thought about her, the more he wanted her. All Meranda had to do was touch Jake, and she was toying with him, exciting every nerve ending in his body, sending those signals, all headed in one direction, all fuelling his desire... his need... his wanton lust.

There was no hiding it. In no time at all, Jake could feel the bulge growing down below, his manhood getting larger by the minute. It was like... no, it couldn't be... but he was sure he hadn't imagined it. But how? How could she? She had her arms wrapped around him, yet still he sensed it, her touch, caressing his shaft, running along his length, teasing him, and as it did, he reacted... a response to an unseen tease.

Before long, it was a rod of steel that Jake was hiding within his trousers. He'd never felt this hard before. His usual seven inches felt more like eight or nine, with a thickness he had only ever dreamed of. He was aching, literally given his state of engorgement, and metaphorically as he dreamed of a certain blonde. All he could think of was taking her, then listening to the cries of joy as he plunged this flagpole deep inside.

How long had it been?

Jake wasn't sure. He could have stood there for eternity, simply embraced in that one lingering kiss, lost in those sultry thoughts. It was Meranda though who took the next step, much to her lover's surprise and satisfaction. Without ever breaking that kiss, Meranda brought one hand down. She'd felt the change down below, and now she was intent on exploring what was already an unmistakable hardness.

'Oh gawd,' Jake suddenly called out in his subconscious as this time he felt the touch that earlier he had only sensed.

Meranda ran her fingers over his bulge, tracing the length through the fabric of Jake's jeans, all the way from tip to base, then back again. She did the same a couple of times, before finally cupping his shaft, wrapping her fingers as best she could around his hidden girth. Meranda reached down lower, giving his balls a playful squeeze, and Jake almost came there and then, such was the pent-up excitement within.

It was Meranda who finally pulled back from the embrace. She had a beaming smile on her face as she stood there, staring at Jake. Slowly, carefully, Meranda ran her eyes over her lover's body, taking in every inch from top to bottom then back once more, mentally undressing Jake as she imagined just what was hidden beneath those clothes. When her eyes met his, Meranda's smile morphed into a look which could only be described as pure naughtiness.

"Looks like someone's gotten a little excited," Meranda commented, once more running her fingers up over the front of Jake's jeans. "What do you say, Jake? Are you up for it?"

Jake said nothing. He just stood and stared, watching as Meranda started to tug at his belt, then toy with the button and zip beneath. Before long, he felt his jeans sag down against his hips, his black boxers clearly visible at the front, his erection equally noticeable within.

Within?

That was only temporary, and in seconds his cock was standing proud in the cool of the February evening.

"Oh yes..." Meranda added, reaching out and wrapping her fingers around his mighty flagpole of a cock. "Most definitely up for it."

Without ever losing her grip on his shaft, Meranda moved closer to Jake. She placed a soft kiss on his lips, then leaned in towards his ear. What came first, words or action? It all seemed to happen at once. Slowly, gently, Meranda started to stroke him and, as she did, she whispered to Jake, her warm breath against his face.

"You like that, don't you, Jake?" Meranda asked as she worked his hardness, moving her hand in the most sensual of caresses.

"Mmmm," Jake responded, his mind consumed by just how good that simple touch felt.

"And you'd like it better if it wasn't my hand, wouldn't you, Jake?" Meranda asked.

"Mmmm... oh gawd... you keep doing that and I'll be coming all over that beautiful little dress of yours," Jake responded, never quite answering the question.

"Then... why don't I take it off," Meranda replied. "You won't mind, will you, Jake?"

This time Jake didn't respond, nor did Meranda wait for a response. She released her grip on his erection, took a couple of steps backwards, then looked back at Jake, making sure she had a captive audience. She needn't have worried. All Jake could do was stare back at the beautiful blonde standing right in front of him... at the way she let the fleece top fall off her shoulders... at the way she reached down and took hold of the hem of that tight-fitting dress... at the way she gave him that mischievous grin once more.

Oh yes, it was mischievous alright. Before Jake had the chance to say anything, Meranda was ever so slowly working the dress upwards, an inch or two on one side, followed by the other, each movement teasing her lover with a hint of bare flesh. It wasn't exactly a long dress, coming down to just above the knee, but even so it seemed to take an eternity for the fabric to be eased up, along her toned thighs, over her hips, across her bare mound.

Jake couldn't believe what he was seeing. Back in the Curse he'd wondered, and now he had an answer... and yes, he had been right all along. Meranda wasn't wearing anything under that dress, no knickers and, he suspected, no bra to boot. What's more, unclothed, she was even more beautiful than he had ever imagined.

Jake couldn't help but stare. His eyes were fixed on his lover's sex. It was everything he would every have dreamed of. From the pale smooth skin of her mound to the teasing slit smiling back at him as it disappeared down between her legs, to the way her thighs left an inch or two of gapping framing her tender lips, everything was perfect.

"Do you like what you see?" Meranda asked, pausing for a moment.

"Beautiful... simply beautiful..." Jake whispered his answer.

"And... would you like to see some more?" Meranda asked.

The smile on Jake's face was a perfect response. Oh yes, he wanted to see some more alright, and she was going to make sure he got to see everything he wanted. Slowly, Meranda continued the upward journey, easing the dress across her tiny waist, then teasing it up and over the most alluring pair of breasts you were ever likely to see.

It wasn't the size which grabbed your attention; at most they were an A-cup, but what they lacked in size they made up for in perfection. Each was a tiny fleshy mound, pale in appearance as was the rest of her slender frame, barely breaking away from her chest. Each was topped off by the most enticingly dark areole, equally petite, perfectly round, bearing a hard yet tiny nub of a nipple.

Was he still staring? Meranda could only guess, as momentarily her view was obscured. She pulled the dress over her head and discarded it on the sand.

"Still beautiful?" Meranda asked, giving a quick twirl before walking slowly back towards Jake.

"I was right," Jake responded. "You are a goddess... a real-life goddess... made in heaven... like an angel..."

There was a pause before Jake continued.

"But..." he added.

"But what, Jake?" Meranda asked, once again whispering into his ear, her hand back around his cock as she teased his hardness once more.

"But... you said... not here," Jake replied, a little confused as to why she was now stark naked and working him up into a sexual fervour when she had clearly said she didn't want it on the beach. What was she playing at?

"Oh yes," Meranda responded, giving Jake a peck on the lips, then taking one step backwards. She released her grip on his shaft, and quickly took hold of his waistband.

"And I meant it," Meranda added, yanking both his trousers and boxers down to just below knee level.

Meranda laughed, then started to run, her hair bouncing with every step.

"So... Jake... if you want me, you're gonna have to catch me... again," she called out, glancing back over her shoulder.

"What! Wait! Where are you going!" Jake barked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Seven

Meranda heads off on a watery path

Jake couldn't believe it. Just wait until he got his hands on this one. Goddess or no goddess, nobody played games with Jake Bulmer. Nobody doubted his manly prowess. Nobody teased him to the point of release, then thought they could simply run away, having pulled his trousers so far down that he couldn't simply chase after them. Oh yes, if it was games that Meranda wanted, then it was games she was going to get.

"Ready or not... I'm coming," Jake shouted, as he kicked his trousers off to one side.

Jake started to charge across the beach, after his would-be lover. It was an ungainly pursuit with Jake stripping off as he went, leaving a trail of clothes in his wake; the boxers... a sock... a second sock... a denim jacket... and finally a tee-shirt. Before long, Jake was in full flight, chasing after his blonde goddess and making up the distance with every stride, intent on getting his just rewards.

Meranda was already standing in the sea. The tiniest waves lapped around her feet as they trickled up on the beach. She slowed down but didn't stop. It was like... like... like she wanted him to catch up... like she wanted him to feel that she was there for the taking.

"You're mine now," Jake called out. "No more beach to run along."

He was within arms-reach of his catch. Another stride and he would have her. Meranda didn't stop though. She waded out into the water, the waves soon lapping up around her knees.

Jake could feel the cold waters around his feet but, somehow, he kept going too. It was like... like... like the excitement coursing through his veins was protecting him from the worst of the cold, or maybe it was the heady cocktail of desires clouding his judgement. He should have known better than to head out to sea at this time of year without a wetsuit, but he did just that, following his lover as she got deeper still.

"Race you to the rocks," Meranda called back, smiling. "You get there first, I'm all yours. I get there first, your all mine. What do you reckon? Are you a good swimmer, Jake?"

Jake smiled back. It was madness, but the rocks were only twenty meters or so away, and the swell wasn't so bad. Did she really think she could outswim him though? He lived his life for the sea, and every surfer made sure to be a great swimmer. Jake watched as Meranda dived into the nearest wave and disappeared under the water. For a moment, when she didn't appear, he wondered if he should be diving after her.

"Meranda!" Jake called out. "Meranda!"

"Over here... catch me if you can... better be quick or I'll be there before you," Meranda called back, her head breaking water a good couple of metres away from where she had dived in.

Meranda waited in what was now shoulder deep water, watching as Jake dived in after her, waiting for him to resurface. As he did, Meranda turned and dove down under the waves once more. A few metres further on, Meranda resurfaced. The distance between her and Jake was bigger than ever.

Oh, what a difference the water made. It was always nice to be the beautiful blonde, to strut her stuff on dry land, but the water was where she was meant to be. That blonde goddess character was simply a means to an end, an appearance suited to dry land, suited to attracting attention.

Underwater though, that's where she was in her element. It was here that Meranda called home. Within seconds of diving under the waves her body had morphed. Her four limbs quickly became three, and with a flick of her tail, she sped away from the shore, emerging halfway towards her destination. For a moment she floated on the surface, giggling.

'You never learn, do you, lover boy? Did you think you really had a chance?' Meranda thought to herself as she watched Jake's desperate attempt to make up the distance.

Give him some credit though. Her lover was doing his best, fighting to make progress through the waves. It was just that, in her new form, movement had become effortless.

There was only ever going to be one winner, and, with another flick of her tail, she was off again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Eight

If you get there first, I'm all yours

By the time Jake finally reached the first rock, and scrambled up out of the sea, Meranda had already dried off sufficiently that she had resumed her human form. Where Jake had gone for the obvious, largest, and closest boulder, his lover had gone for the opposite end of the chain, perching herself on top of the smallest of the visible rocks, the surface mere inches above the lapping waves.

It suited her fine. Having been smoothed by the sea, and with a covering of soft grass kelp, her choice was about as comfortable as they came, perfect for a little passionate lovemaking on this night of all nights.

It wasn't just the comfort that was perfect for what she had in mind. The location was equally as important. When it was time to move on, she could simply slide off the edge, plunge beneath the waves, and be gone once more. For Meranda, this was crucial. Nobody saw her arrive, and nobody was going to see her leave. It was how it had to be. It was how it always was.

"Meranda?" Jake called out as he clambered up the side of his boulder.

There was no immediate reply, and by the time Jake had made it to the top of his island, he had a beaming smile on his face.

"Told you I'd make it here first," he called out, as he scanned the sea expecting to see his lover trailing in his wake.

Once more there was no reply, and by now Jake was starting to worry a little. The sea had been cold, and it was only that heady mix of adrenaline and excitement which had seen him get this far without succumbing. Now though, on dry land, he was starting to feel the chill. As he looked back towards the beach, Jake's thoughts changed. His mind was no longer filled with the satisfaction of being first across the water. It was now a sense of concern which occupied him.

Had Meranda failed to make it?

How long would she last in the cold of the sea?

Should Jake dive back in and search for his lover?

"Meranda!" Jake called out, this time more loudly.

"Enough is enough... Meranda, where are you?" Jake added.

"Over here, lover boy," Meranda finally responded. "Been waiting so long, I thought you'd changed your mind."

Jake spun around at the sound of her voice. It was the glint of the moonlight against her blonde locks which grabbed his attention.

"What the hell are you doing down there?" Jake asked.

"Waiting for you," Meranda replied. "Now, if you don't have anything better to do... get that cute little ass of yours over here... pronto."

There wasn't so much pronto in the way Jake made his way from rock to rock. He was slow. He was careful. He was all too aware that one slip might send him plunging headfirst back into the waters below. One... two... three... all the time, he was getting closer. Then, finally, Jake made it, striding across the gap between the last two rocks.

1...345678