Full Moon Over Valentine's Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she had finished, not that you could easily see in the silvery moonlight, there was a slick coating of juices on the outer surface of that mighty flagpole. A quick readjustment had Meranda repeating the same on the other side of his shaft. For a moment Meranda sat there.

In all her years—the youthful blonde twenty-something human appearance was a façade, a choice more appealing than the look of somebody nearly ten times older—she had been here many times before, but this felt different. For the first time in her life, she wondered if she might just have bitten off more than she could chew.

She couldn't ignore the hardness beneath her slick sex.

She couldn't ignore the way her heart was racing.

She couldn't ignore the ache of desire deep inside, a smouldering fire just waiting to be stoked, ready to burst into flame at any moment.

She couldn't...

What happened next was like a film in slow motion... slow sordid motion... a performance for an audience of one, and Jake was that captive audience. If he was staring, it might have been an understatement. He'd seen his cock disappear up inside many a tight young pussy, yet still there was something exciting about that very moment... the penetration... the expression on his lover's face as they realised just how much he was about to stretch them out... and here he was, about to put another notch in his proverbial bedpost.

Meranda shifted positions. Putting her weight onto one knee, she flexed the other, lifting her ass up about a foot into the air, at the same time giving her lover the clearest view yet of her state of arousal, those puffy lips pulling teasingly apart, teasing at the secrets within.

Meranda glanced back to Jake, then smiled.

"Watching?" she asked.

Oh yes, Jake was watching... watching as Meranda toyed with her pussy, spreading her lips, smearing those slick juices across her soft tender folds... as she took his mighty shaft in one hand and held it upwards... as she brought her hips down towards his waiting cock... as she positioned him, his head nestling into those soft folds... as she...

Meranda held her breath.

There was an excitement in feeling him press against her opening, but with the excitement came a touch of trepidation, not that she wanted to show it. A little at a time, Meranda lowered her ass, and as she did, she realised just how big Jake was, or more so, just how wide he was, and just how much he was stretching her open... wider... wider.

Jake was all eyes. As he watched, his cock was slowly consumed. He didn't need to ask how tight she was. He could feel it, through the warmth of those pussy walls, through the way they enveloped him like the snuggest silk glove. Having taken about half of his length, Meranda paused, and a sense of smugness came over Jake. He had called it right. She wasn't about to manage his enormity. He was going to claim his legendary title.

Much to Jake's amazement though, it was a short-lived hiatus, and only to allow a quick repositioning before Meranda started sinking down once more. Her face said it all. Every downwards movement was stretching her out, a feeling like never before. How much more? An inch... maybe two.

The question was churning over in Meranda's mind... would she... could she... and, then she did. A smile came over her face as she felt her ass rest on something substantial. She had her answer... yes, she could... and yes, she had... and now he was filling her tight little pussy. As she knelt there, feeling him stretch her out, another thought filled her mind... the reason she was here in the first place.

"Ready?" Meranda whispered.

There was no response, not that one was needed, nor was Jake being given a choice. The question was more for Meranda to answer.

Was she ready?

Was she ready to ride this mighty flagpole?

Was she ready to see if he would press all the right buttons as he slid inside her tight walls?

Was she ready to give him one last hurrah as he fucked her within an inch of her life?

Her life? Oh yes, this was her life, and before long, her stud of a lover would be finding out all about it, every little detail, even those parts which were usually confined to the stories Jake would narrate to a captive audience as he walked along the beach.

Now though... now Jake was the audience, and now he would be finding out for himself, just what was fact and what was fantasy. Before the night was out, the self-proclaimed legend of Craggnaggan would soon be part of the folklore he so despised, becoming intrinsically entwined in the legend that had made the village.

How soon?

That would be down to Jake, and whether he truly was as good as he claimed to be.

Meranda took a deep breath, then slowly ground her hips against her lover, each movement making him slide inside, ever so slightly, but enough to leave her breathing faster. If she wondered if he would press all the right buttons, she now had an answer, and boy was it a positive one. She could feel every inch of him as he moved against her tight walls, his manhood catching that very spot deep inside.

Oh yes, he was big.

Oh yes, he was hitting the right notes.

Oh yes, she needed more... much more.

Meranda leaned forward a little, placing her hands on Jake's chest for balance, and the grind became more of a twerk. She was flexing her hips, without truly leaving her lover. It was a simple movement. All she did was flex her hips, up and down, pulling him out before taking him back in.

It was a movement she was in control of.

She would go slow, pulling off a couple of inches, before sliding back on.

She would go fast, the movement much shallower, the stimulation more intense.

Meranda was the master of her own destiny, and boy was she enjoying herself. She closed her eyes and let her other senses take over. Gasps became purrs, became soft sensual moans as Meranda continued to ride. Any ache of desire was now a smouldering fire. Her breathing was matching her movements, fast and shallow at times, long and deep at others. All the time though, there was one constant.

She was climbing... higher and higher... closer and closer.

He was good, oh so good.

With a monster this size, it was no surprise that she was succumbing quicker than she would ever have expected. She could feel her walls clamping down, trying to hold him there, but still Meranda continued, and still she needed more.

The twerking wasn't enough. It was enjoyable, yet it wasn't truly satisfying. She went full on, lifting all the way until he teetered on the edge, threatening to fall out, before sliding back down. It was better, but it still didn't quite hit the mark, and it was more awkward than she had imagined, given his size.

Meranda was breathing hard by the time she put a stop to her efforts. She opened her eyes and her gaze met Jake's. Meranda smiled. It was time for Jake to show just what he could do. It was time for her lover to take centre stage.

"Fuck me," Meranda mouthed down to Jake.

"Fuck me, hard," she added, collapsing down on top of her lover, pulling off his slick shiny cock, then rolling over to one side. She lay there, right on the edge of the rock, hoping for the expected response.

The expected response? Jake wasn't going to disappoint, nor was he going to wait to be asked again. If she wanted fucking, he was going to fuck her, and if she wanted fucking hard, he was going to make sure it was the most memorable fuck she had ever had.

Slowly, carefully, he moved around the rock, all the time keeping his eyes on the naked beauty he was about to take. To take? Was he about to take Meranda, or was she about to let herself be taken? As Jake came closer, Meranda spread her legs, flashing her sex towards Jake, in an open invitation.

Her slick juices glinted in the silvery light, and Jake smiled. He enjoyed taking them all, but this one he was going to take delight in more than any who came before. Came? Oh yes, that's just what he planned to do, to have her cumming, and cumming hard, as he thrust deep into her waiting pussy.

Jake positioned himself, on his knees, between her outstretched legs. As if to emphasis his size, not that she really needed any reminder, he ran his hand up and down his length a couple of times, then rapped the very tip of his cock against her puffy lips.

Meranda gasped.

With a smile on his face, and his eyes locked on hers, Jake took aim. All he could think about was plunging deep inside. Slowly, he leaned forward, getting closer and closer, pausing only when the head of his cock nestled into her tender folds.

"Ready?" Jake asked, mimicking the previous request from his lover.

A simple nod was the only confirmation he needed.

In one single move, and to a loud gasp, Jake thrust his hips forwards, and plunged as deep inside as he could. He held there for a few seconds, then pulled out once more. Again, Jake repeated the same... again... and again... each time pulling all the way out, showing his gleaming manhood to Meranda, before plunging back in.

He could have kept going as long as the night was young. It was only a hand on his arm, as he sank in for the sixth or seventh time, which put pay to those sporadic thrusts. Jake paused. He looked at Meranda.

"Fuck me," Meranda mouthed back at him.

'Isn't that what I am doing?' Jake thought to himself.

"Deeper," Meranda added. "Deeper... deeper... I want to feel you... stretching me... all the way... as you plunge that mighty cock in... as hard as you can...."

She had a point. The kneeling position was fantastic in that the action played out right in front of his eyes—there was something so satisfying about watching her tender opening stretch tight around his shaft as he thrust in and out—but it came at a cost... the cost being that of depth.

As much as he tried, he was nowhere near bottoming out, and whilst this satisfied many, the ask was clear from Meranda... she wanted more, much more. Without hesitation, Jake pulled out. Quick as he could, he switched positions, moving from kneeling to lying, his body pressed up close to hers.

Immediately Meranda wrapped her arms around him, in more of a hug than a hold. She had him where she wanted him... well... almost. He was on top. He was flexing his hips, running the tip of his cock along her sodden slit, trying, but never managing, to find an opening. It would have been funny, had she not been so desperate to feel him deep inside.

Meranda released her grip, and as she did, Jake took matters into his own hands, literally. Jake reached down and took hold of his cock. As he positioned himself, he felt the wetness, coating both his shaft and her tender sex. Jake knew what she wanted, but still, he couldn't resist. He ran his cock along her slick inner lips, and as he did, Jake rubbed his thumb over her clit.

Meranda moaned.

He positioned the tip against her opening, all the time continuing to tease at that little bundle of nerves, all the time drawing the softest moans from his lover.

Then... without warning...

Meranda squealed.

In one single movement, long and forceful, Jake sank back in, all the way.

He started slow, each stroke long and deep, each stroke met with a gasp or a moan.

All the time, Jake took his cue from his lover's response.

As Meranda's moans intensified, he upped his pace, keeping the same long strokes but to an altogether faster beat.

As Meranda's moans became groans, he changed positions once more, using his arms to lift his body away from hers, and adding power to speed.

Jake was no longer fucking his lover.

He was banging her.

He would pull out, withdrawing around half of his length. Without pause, he would plunge back in, slamming into her sodden sex like a man possessed.

Out... in... out... in....

Meranda could feel it. Those fires were like an inferno. She had climbed so high, and it was now only a matter of time before she came crashing back down. As Jake continued to ravage her tender pussy, Meranda reached around and took hold of his ass, a hand on each firm cheek. Was she wanting to hold him there, to request him to slow down, or did she just want to feel the power as he continued to pummel her into submission.

Still Jake continued. He could feel his own release approaching, but he never relented. She wanted to be fucked, and he was fucking her. She wanted it hard, and from the groans and squeals leaving the young blonde's mouth, she was enjoying every minute. He thrust faster and harder, his mind consumed with one thought... of sending her over the edge.

Jake was obsessed.

Meranda was obsessed.

The sea around them was obsessed.

The sea? When had it started? Jake hadn't noticed, at least not until he felt the water lap against his feet. Still though he continued, plunging in and out of her sex.

He was panting.

He was groaning with every thrust.

He was pushing her deeper and deeper, closer, and closer... and so was the sea.

From nowhere, the waves had picked up and were now lapping over the surface of rock. What started as a mere trickle was soon matching the intensity of his thrusts, waves washing over the rock, inches deep at times.

"Meranda, the sea," Jake whispered.

"Don't s... stop... s... so close," Meranda replied, her words strained as she felt the point of no return creeping up on her.

Her words may have been strained, but there was a calmness in the way she said them, a calmness which suggested that the sudden swell of the sea wasn't totally unexpected. Oh no, it wasn't unexpected at all. If lover boy was proud of his prowess, then Meranda was equally proud of hers, and the power to control... well, that was just one of many skills, honed over the last couple of centuries. And when it came to control, it wasn't just the men she had that effect on, but also her watery home.

Meranda stiffened.

Meranda squealed.

She was so close. Her body tensed; a first ripple of pleasure pulsed out from within, threatening to consume her young body, but never quite making it. It was just like the seas around them.

As Meranda got ever closer, so did the waters.

As Meranda's moans grew in intensity, so did the waves.

Before long, the sea was all upon them. Waves smashed against the sides of the rock, sending spray in all directions. Waters rushed across the surface, before pulling back once more. It was like... like... like the sea was matching Meranda, dancing to her every tune.

Another squeal rang out from the young blonde.

This one was bigger than the previous one, and she teetered on the proverbial edge. She dug her nails into Jake's ass, tensing up once more as she did, trying to hold on, trying to ride one more before she came crashing down.

In unison, the sea mirrored Meranda, sending waters crashing across the surface, momentarily covering the two lovers before draining away.

If you had thought about it, you may have made the connection, or at least asked the question. There had been no signs of storms, nor any forecast of inclement weather, but here they were, perched atop what now seemed to be a tiny outcrop of rock, amid what had to be described as the most tempestuous of swells. What's more, the swell was building up to its own climactic finale, just as a certain blonde neared hers. Was it too much of a coincidence?

Had you thought about it, you may have put two and two together.

Had you thought about it, you may have asked the question.

Had you thought about it, the alarm bells might have started to ring.

Jake was only thinking about one thing. Nothing else seemed to matter. He was thrusting hard and fast, his moves sharp, and singular as he too worked himself up into a fervour, of what could so easily have been deemed legendary in scale.

He was breathing hard.

He was grunting with every thrust.

He was close to his own release, and nothing was going to stop him... not the rising seas... nor the way his lover seemed to be writhing beneath him. All he could think about was making her cum, and cum hard... and then releasing his load deep inside.

As for alarm bells... they were there... they were ringing loud and clear in his head... but all they did was urge Jake on. Bells? No, not bells, something more vocal, something more feminine, something more desperate.

The squeal had intensified, the outpouring of emotion becoming a constant as it filled Jake's ears, its tone a carnal mix, somewhere between the wail of a banshee and the seductive song of a siren, foretelling danger yet luring him on in equal measure.

Meranda screamed.

Meranda tensed.

Meranda dug her nails in so hard that they threatened to draw blood.

Still, she writhed beneath her lover, both emotionally and physically.

Still, the waves crashed over her.

She was cumming, and cumming like never before.

Euphoria filled Meranda's mind, as pleasure flooded through her body. If she could have gone to heaven, then maybe this is how it would have felt. Already, she was on cloud nine and climbing higher still.

"Yes... Jake... yesss... yesss... yesss..." she screamed, as he continued to pound away at her sodden sex.

The waves were flooding her body, just as the sea flooded the surface of their rock, leaving the couple lying in inches of water.

He never stopped.

He was grunting hard as he plunged in and out.

He was gasping for air, grabbing a lungful before the next wave crashed over him.

Jake was oh so close. He could feel his own fires building in the tip of his cock, the tell-tale warning which signalled an oncoming eruption. Still though, he wanted to hear it. He wanted to hear those words.

"Cum for me, Jake," Meranda whispered, as if reading his mind. "Cum inside my tight little pussy... fill me, Jake... fill me."

It was all he needed to hear. With permission granted, it was like somebody had opened the tap, and no matter how hard he tried to stem the tide, there was no stopping the inevitable. She wanted to be filled, and boy was he going to do just that.

As Meranda writhed beneath him, her wails morphing into pained groans as she crashed over the edge and came hurtling back down to earth, Jake gave a single loud grunt. He plunged as deep inside as he could into her sodden sex and stopped.

Stopped? Okay, so he was no longer thrusting like a metaphorical jackhammer, but he was far from still. His heart pounded. His pulse raced. He gasped for breath. His cock quivered, and... and... he unloaded, pumping jet after jet of warmth deep inside.

Still Meranda writhed around beneath Jake. Her body contorted in a seemingly painful carnal dance. She took purchase on his ass, digging those nails in, holding him deep inside.

But... something was different.

The sea was suddenly calm. They lay in a good foot of water, enough to cover most of her body, but that wasn't it. It was something about her... something different to before... something different to all the others he had bedded over the years.

It took a while, but as he came down from his euphoric high, Jake noticed the change. He was no longer fucking her, but it seemed... no way... yes... as she held him there, she was still working his cock, her pussy walls rippling around his shaft, pulling him deeper and deeper as if trying to milk him dry. It felt so strange, but at the same time, felt so good. That really was one hell of a magic trick.

That wasn't the only thing though. It wasn't so much that she continued to fuck him, nor how she was doing it. What really grabbed Jake's attention, as his lover ceased her writhing and started to calm down from her high, was something more fundamental.

He was no longer lying between her outstretched legs. It was like... like... he was on top of her... literally. The more he considered the same, the more he convinced himself. He was lying on top of her legs.

1...345678