Full Moon Over Valentine's Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Legs?

Jake tried his best to find the gap between her thighs, to force his way back between, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find an opening. Everywhere he pressed was like... well... solid flesh. No, not flesh. It was something different. The softness of flesh had become both firmer and smoother, with a sort of texture more akin to the fish he may have caught from these very rocks than the beauty he had just made love to. What's more, no matter how much he reached out, he just couldn't find her feet.

"Meranda?" Jake asked, not quite sure what the question was meant to be but knowing that he just had to ask.

As he asked, Jake glanced down. He couldn't be sure, given the depth of water they were now lying in, but he was fairly certain, and suddenly panic started to set in. Quickly, Jake tried to pull himself off his lover.

Meranda was one step ahead though. Before he had the time to move, she had wrapped one arm around Jake's shoulders, keeping the other over his ass. As if that wasn't enough to hold him there, she wrapped her feet around his calves... only, they didn't look or feel like feet any more. If Jake wasn't mistaken, it was the tips of a mighty tail which wrapped around his legs.

"Don't go yet, Jake," Meranda replied.

"B... b... but..." Jake stuttered, struggling to free himself from the strength of her grip.

"Shhh," Meranda whispered. "I know what you're thinking, but first there's something you need to know."

"There is?" Jake replied, realising his struggles were to no effect.

"Oh yes, Jake," Meranda replied. "Remember how we first kissed on the beach?"

Jake looked towards Meranda. Their gaze met and once more the magnetism returned, the one he had first noticed in the pub, the one he felt every time he stared into her sea blue eyes. They kissed again, and memories flooded back to that time on the beach.

"And remember how you told me you were the legend around here?" Meranda continued.

For once in his life, Jake was lost for words.

"Don't get me wrong, Jake... you were good... damn good," Meranda added, somehow managing to squeeze her pussy walls tightly around his now softening erection.

"You've got to believe me Jake... we had a good thing going... but all good things must come to an end," Meranda continued. "They're probably your favourite last words... at the end of all those holiday romances, breaking their hearts more than yours, before you move on to the next. Well now... now I'm going to be the one breaking yours... but I guess you know that already... and I guess you know who I really am. Am I right, Jake... do you know?"

"Y... you're... a ... m... mer... maid?" Jake asked, astounded he was even suggesting the idea.

"You're so quick, Jake... yep, you got it... a mermaid... on Valentine's Night... under the full moon... looking for love... ring any bells, Jake?" Meranda teased.

The penny dropped, and once more Jake tried to struggle, but to no effect. She was quick. She was strong. She had him just where she wanted him.

For all these years, Jake had built his livelihood on the legend of Craggnaggan, but never had he believed a word. Yet, here he was, having just fucked the most beautiful mermaid he had ever met. Okay, so he'd never met one before, so even the ugliest cow would have classified as being the most beautiful... but Meranda was beautiful. He had called her a goddess, and that's just what she was... a goddess, and a wonderful fuck to boot.

"What do you want with me?" Jake asked, rapidly trying to control his emotions.

"Oh, you've already given me what I want... and boy, it was good... so fucking good... I need you to know, you were the best... but now Jake... now..."

For a moment Meranda paused. A tear welled up in her eye. It was like she was having second thoughts. He had been so good, and she would have loved to keep him for her own, but it couldn't be.

"I'm sorry, Jake," Meranda whispered. "You've got to believe me... you were wonderful... you were a legend, Jake... just not the legend."

Meranda placed her lips on his once more. As they kissed, she pushed herself off the side of the rock, plunging both her and Jake into the sea. With a flick of her tail, she dived deep, all the time her lips melded against his.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Epilogue

Just one more rock in the chain

The alarm bells weren't raised until the following Tuesday, when once more the shack remained closed, with its owner nowhere to be found. At first everyone thought he must have gotten lucky... very lucky... but when one day became two, and now three, there was something wrong. This just wasn't Jake. A search was organised, land and sea, but again to no effect. They found clothes, both his and hers, but no sign of Jake, nor of the blonde he had last been seen with. They had simply disappeared.

Time went on. Three days became a week, became two, became a month, and still no sight or sound of the self-proclaimed legend of Craggnaggan. It was left to Sam to keep the business going, ever hopeful of the return of the boss. He didn't quite have the gift of the gab, but he had learned from the master, and he for sure was going to do Jake proud once the season came.

He would ride the waves, honing his prowess.

He would take that walk down the beach, practicing how to wax lyrical.

It was on one such journey, alone, with the tide fully out, that Sam noticed it.

"Eleven rocks for eleven souls," he called out to an imaginary audience.

Jake stopped in his tracks. No, surely not, surely, he had gotten it wrong. He ran back up the beach, and started to walk out once more, counting as he did.

One rock, two rocks, three rocks... ten rocks, eleven rocks...

He stopped again.

There, right in front of him, the smallest of the chain, was a twelfth rock... a rock he never remembered seeing before. As he stared at the surface, the thought suddenly struck.

Twelve rocks for twelve souls.

"Boss?" Sam called out.

The End

1...345678