Full Nelson

Story Info
The Prize.
972 words
3.74
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers

All characters having sex in this story are over eighteen years old.

Full Nelson: The Prize

I am Julie Taylor, an eighteen year old cheerleader, in my senior year in high school. I was not a star, but did a good job in the bottom row of catching the stars. I was in my fifth year of high school. Our cheer squad could win the state championship, and our school had a barely legal policy of slow walking students to get another year of eligibility. It seemed to work, we won the championship last year. The same policy was true for the football team, and I had nineteen year old wide receivers, Joe Vargas and Bill Johnson, on either side of me in the back seat of the bus bringing us back from a close win in the first round of the state football tournament.

Joe said that the last time they had a girl between them, they got her in a full Nelson, and got a great feel, both top and bottom. I told them it wouldn't work with me. You guys are wide receivers, fast not strong. As a cheerleader, I have to catch a human being falling from a five foot height. Okay, she is seventy-five pounds soaking wet, and wears a damn size zero dress, but you have to be fairly strong not to drop her on her head.

"Tell you what. We are about five minutes from the school. I will allow you guys to apply the full Nelson. If I don't break it by the time the bus stops, I'll go to Joe's room and let you reapply it. If I then can't break it in ten minutes, you guys can have your feel, and you won't even have to hold my arms."

They jumped at the chance, and I was in the Nelson. I realized that I gave away too much. Since I would allow them to feel me up, if they held the Nelson, they didn't try to do anything but keep the hold. If they were distracted by trying to get a feel, I am sure that I would have broken the Nelson, but when the bus stopped, they still controlled my arms.

After a short walk to Joe's house, Joe, Bill and I were sitting on his couch. Joe said that his parents had a meeting after work, so we wouldn't be disturbed for at least three hours. I allowed them to lock in the Nelson. Unfortunately the same conditions applied. They just concentrated on securing the hold. Ten minutes later I had lost. Joe suggested that they claim their prize in his room, and I was soon lying on his bed. Since it was only a twin, we all agreed that Joe and Bill would take separate turns, rather than feel me together.

Bill being the guest got the first shot. Bill was black, and since l had never dated a black person, he was the first black guy to feel my tits. Of course he wasn't the first guy to get to second base. Not all my dates got a feel, but five had played with my breasts, and two of them actually got my bra off. Bill was the third. He was however the very first to feel my pussy. I was unprepared for my reaction. His caress rocked me. A soft touch on my nipples feels nice, but doesn't shake me up. This did. Bill kept his hands outside my panties. After three minutes, Bill stood up, said it was wonderful, and kissed my forehead. Wrong part of the head. I wanted more.

Joe got on the bed and did more. My breasts were already bare, so after a perfunctory touch, Joe kissed then sucked a nipple. After taking care of the other nipple, his hand went to my panty.

"You will get chafed."

He put his hands into the waist band and started to pull the nylon off. I raised my hips to help. After five minutes of creating ecstasy by playing with my bare pussy, Joe got up and kissed me. At least he put it on the lips. This was clearly, the blind leading the blind.

"Guys, the senior prom is coming up. I thought I would lose my cherry then. Very cliche, and probably in the back seat of a car. This is greatly more comfortable than that. Are you game?"

Of course they were. Bill said that they would pull out before coming, pregnancy would not be good for any of us.

I giggled.

"My mom is pretty hip, or just maybe she was a slut in high school. She knows the prom is approaching and what it implies. She had my gynecologist give me a three month birth control shot, a month ago. Enjoy."

Joe got some rags to catch the blood, and we enjoyed tremendously. Twice for each of them, four times for me. From my small sample, the racial stereotype on erotic websites is not true. Joe and Bill were about the same size and equally ignorant, as was I. We came up with a solution for that. We all knew that neither of them was my one and only, but we worked a deal for the rest of the semester. I would date Joe and Bill on alternate Fridays, and the end of the date would enrich our carnal education. Saturdays would be reserved for us to find real romance with others.

How did our teams do? The football team won the consolation game and finished third in the state. I thought our cheer squad would win the championship for the second consecutive year. However one of our dress size zero high flyers, had poached her catcher's boyfriend. Somehow she got dropped on her head. So we finished second.

lash2718r
lash2718r
205 Followers