All Comments on 'Full of Hate'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
MarassoMarassoover 1 year ago

Another great story! I liked the main character and his mean, but funny comments :) And once again you showed that you could pull up a credible and realistic romance even in a situation when initially two characters are hostile to each other :)

JdGvDJdGvDover 1 year ago

I loved it, i love all your stories. I hope more stories will follow.😁

ESTECZESTECZover 1 year ago

So nice story, Eraj. I enjoyed it very much. I like hate-to-love and I'm glad that you put that to another story. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed that, I love Marley and his appearance and especially his body ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Well written with fun characters. I love the detail in parker’s persona - the face cracking smile and the infamous podcaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great story! I would have loved to read more and have more sex scenes :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love hate to love stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet! Love the ending 💖

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

Once again, my dear Eraj, you have delivered a ***** plus story. Like all of your previous stories that I've read, this one was well written and unique. I don't know who told you that all of your main characters were boringly the same, but perhaps they should go back and reread your stories. With a host of characters from different walks of life and with vastly different personalities, I don't see any similarity. I once told you that I thought you were a bit of a perfectionist when it came to your writing. I meant that as a compliment, but I do think you're far too hard on yourself. So, if you don't mind me being your Dutch uncle for a moment, no matter what you write, you're never going to be able to please everyone. Just keep doing what you do so very well, keep writing your wonderful stories the same way you always have, and your many fans will always be here for you. As always, I thank you for another great story. Oh, by the way, I've seen your heart through your stories, so I don't believe for one minute that the second sentence of your Twitter tee shirt perfectly describes you. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would advise you to be careful with writing stories about characters hating daddies. Just a word of advice, peace.

CaramelunicornCaramelunicornover 1 year ago

I loved this story! Marley was just too adorable! Maybe Josh can get a happy ending! And Josh and Parker become friends as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So awesome, thank you!

GaybrielGaybrielover 1 year ago

I love all your stories, but especially those with college settings. And I always appreciate a good angst type of story :) I'm glad Parker was hateful almost till the end, and not too sweet and too soppy, it was a real change in your usual top character creation, as they typically are very gentle and loving. Good you are trying with some new kind of tops, but I must say I'm a sucker for those sweet tops too. You really can deliver gentle character and that is your unique quality.

EncntctEncntctover 1 year ago

Wonderful! I loved seeing these two broken souls come together to complete each other

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Marasso

Thanks, I like sarcastic characters, with a healthy outlook on their flaws. I'm glad you liked it!

.

@JdGvD

Yes, but the next would be in Transgender category, I hope you will read it still :)?

.

@ESTECZ

I appreciate your support so much, and I'm happy you liked Marley's willowy body :) He is the thinnest of all my characters, as he was created in my mind to be a lanky "nerd" stereotype.

.

@Anonymous

I'm curious if you guessed about what podcaster I'm talking about ;)

.

@Anonymous

I will have soon story with a lot of sex scenes, but... to be honest, I don't like to write stories that are mainly composed of sex scenes, as I feel I become repetitive in sex descriptions, that's why I prefer to have a bit more of a plotline regarding diff topics :D

.

@Anonymous

Thank you :) I also love hate-to-love stories ;)

.

@Anonymous

Thank you :) I'm a big believer in HEAs :)

.

@MarcLuciFer

Wow, MLF! I'm happy you finally have your Lit account :) I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your continuous support through my journey here on Lit. I had hard time lately and was even considering leaving Literotica for good, feeling my type of story just doesn't fit in Lit reader's preferences. I was observing which stories are added to favorites the most of the time and they are very different than mine. There is not much interest in gay romances, rather gay smuts are preferred. So I started to hesitate if there is a niche for me here anyway.

But comments like yours are helping me survive. Yes, I will never be able to please everyone, but I surely would like to improve, without compromising my own kinks, that I love to implement in my stories. There are simply themes I will never include in my stories, because it's not what makes me feel good during writing.

I can see you visited my Twitter, thank you for your interest in my works :) As far as the sentence from Twitter it refers to my blunt and tactless Slavic character, that may not always be appreciated by people of the world :) I'm glad to have Dutch uncle in you :) I hope you will decide to read my T&C stories also as I have two of them lining up for submitting :)

.

@Anonymous

I appreciate the warning, but these are the character's viewpoints not mine :) I hope people will separate me from my characters ;) I wanted to write something diff. Maybe a bit provocative, but it was well-meant for the entertainment of my readers.

.

@Caramelunicorn

Thank you for your kind words, I hope in some alt universe Minnie and Josh have happy endings for them too :)

.

@Gaybriel

Thank you for nice compliments, that's very sweet of you :*

.

@Encntct

I love the theme of two people who are unhappy alone - becoming happy together, I'm glad you enjoyed the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I simply love your stories, today I found another one and it's just great, Marley is so adorable! I will soon read more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are not boring! I did love this story it was so real! You have a great talent for story telling, Your friend, Terry

Michrick1Michrick1over 1 year ago

A really great story for me and BTW, I love all your stories and your pleasant and gentle tops are something my world can definitely use more of. Thanks Eraj. This story made my evening 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Also waiting on ginger part 3

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a fellow writer I can definitely understand where you are coming from. But if I may give you some advice: always stick to your guns! Your are very talented. And your work helps broaden the, somewhat, "shallow" landscape felt at times on Lit...Keep doing you.

From a fan,

Casual W.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Terry

Thank you, I'm glad you liked it, and thank you for the compliment 😘

.

@Michrick1

I'm happy somebody likes my "gentle tops" 😘

.

@Anonymous

I have Ginger 3 already finished but can't find an editor :) I hoped one person would help me, but it didn't work ;) Sorry you wait so long, I just don't want to put out there totally unedited story :(

.

@remy247

😘

.

@CasualWanderer82

"And your work helps broaden the, somewhat, "shallow" landscape felt at times on Lit"

Thank you... I received one comment recently that I write romances that nobody likes here on Lit, so I have doubts sometimes, but thanks to comments from my readers I still keep coming back.

And I love you stories also - Brothers in awe are super cool, I recommend it! :) I have your chapter 3 added in my list "Incest" :)

Ih8biggotsIh8biggotsabout 1 year ago

Very good. I could see that the characters could actually be limiting themselves because of their assumptions and would take a lot to change their directions. I've seen it happen often. I have appreciated all of your stories that I have read.

lokfrelokfreabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story, even though it was quite different. But I really like all your stories anyways. Persevere on Lit. We need your viewpoints and stories, not just the typical smut stories on Lit, which are a dime a dozen anyways.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year ago

Another outstanding story! Was so excited to see this pop up on my feed! Great depth and deep characters here and you nailed their personalities. Great reminder to not box ourselves into making assumptions and pushing away what in reality we need most. Kudos!

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

I love seeing other authors, some of my personal faves, among the readers loving on you and this story in the comments. You are a unique talent and such a sensitive soul. Parker was a brilliant departure from your other MCs. Don’t you dare give up on the Gay Male category. That would be too big a loss to all of here waiting for you to post. Your fan, Dan

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@dnsontn

I sincerely appreciate your help, you wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a person to help with editing or even proofreading the story. Some people promise they will help and then they... just don't ever reply :D So I appreciate your help 10xmore, especially knowing how hard you work and how little time you have! You are truly a man of your word!

I will soon publish Ginger 3 but after that, I will have a new story for the T&C category, I hope you will follow me there? :)

.

@LoganPrejean337

I appreciate your comment, and that you read my story, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

.

@lokfrelokfre

"We need your viewpoints and stories, not just the typical smut stories on Lit, which are a dime a dozen anyways."

.

Well, most people here search for smuts, and that's okay, everybody should be able to read what he/she likes, but I just wish there was a separate category 'Gay romance' on the LIT :)

There is such category for straight people... Why not for LBGT community?

.

@Ih8biggotsIh8

I really like characters that are not perfect, and I will try to write some more about not-so perfect people in the future. :)

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Such a sweet story. I so want to be someone's Marly girl.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@4yourpleasureiam

I hope you will be, if that's what you wish ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was delightfully different, but still very erotic. I am not a fan of the "big dick - small dick syndrome", but I liked the storyline a lot.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you for your comment and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I must admit - I privately have a kink for size differences, although mostly for body size differences!

I like small bottoms and large tops. But I try to use more diverse characters from time to time, in "Lost bet" or "Damaged" characters are of similar height. I try not to bore people with the same combinations. As far as dicks, I don't mind that much. In my Underneath story characters have 7,5 + 8,5 dick so pretty similar, and in a few other stories the differences are not that significant. So, I try to have many different types of bodies and dicks. I hope everybody can find something for himself/herself. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautiful erotic story!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was sooooo good, I read the five chapters in one go. Can we pleeease get more? MAybe even something all the way to the wedding and life after? I just love these love stories and gay ones are hard to find, I'm these characters ages, just started university too and often dream of a gay love story that ends in marrige.

Thanks for this masterpiece!

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@anon

Thank you wholeheartedly for these nice words, I'm happy my stories reach even students like yourself, as usually the audience of Lit is a bit older and my college stories not always resonate with them. Thank you once more and good luck in finding your real life love :) <3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the story, it got me hard when they were in the room at the dance and stay hard to the very end.

Thank you for righting this story.

Erotica_WorshiperErotica_Worshiper10 months ago

Loved how even though it progressed quickly the progression was smooth and made sense, it didn't feel forced, not many people can nail that. It was also kinda funny

EdeyEdey10 months agoAuthor

@Anon

I'm glad you were hard ;)

@EroticaWorshiper

I appreciate the compliment :)

MRJT79MRJT797 months ago

What a lovely story, it made me excited in places and all warm and giggly. Thanks

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@MRJT79 Thank you so much for your kind words 💕

nawty2nawty26 months ago

What a beautiful story. So well written and well paced. I admit I wanted them to actually say I love you , I adore you, however that's just me. I loved the way you wrote this. Apologies for gushing.

EdeyEdey6 months agoAuthor

@nawty2

Thank you so much, I'm happy you liked it. :)

PrinceraPrincera6 months ago

This one was great 😊 I love the way you put this one down hope to read more like this

EdeyEdey6 months agoAuthor

@Princera

I'm happy you liked it :) Thank you for all your nice comments!

SummerSammySummerSammy4 months ago

Another beautiful, sexy story! I love all your characters and all your stories!! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really liked the story, however the part where Minnie drugged them nearly ruined it for me. Like they would’ve fucked anyway and she made it feel forced which ruined the vibe.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@SummerSammy, thank you so much and I'm happy you also like my other stories :)

@Anon, well, I felt like there was a bit too much angst between them, so they needed a bit help with this - in my opinion ;)

amw297amw29723 days ago

A nice story, always enjoy seeing the slow transition from hate to love, only thing I can say is it would've been nice to see a bit further past where it ended, see some more of their romance as they get more comfortable and acquainted. It ended right as it was going from good to great. What's here is still 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...