Full Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was really freaked. Once back in the larger service area, I didn't dare to look back at the big office window as I walked back to the rear of the shop with the information Dave needed. My heart was hammering fast and hard enough to burst from my chest, like one of those aliens in the movies, and I had a hard time walking at a normal pace.

Looking down at the floor in giddy consternation as I went, I couldn't believe I actually only shrugged in reply to Dawn's question as to whether or not I liked girls, even almost accepted her offer of a kiss, and that's when I finally noticed how the hem of my top had ridden halfway up my hips. Letting out a small, mostly inaudible gasp, I quickly pulled it down, looking up to see if Mom had noticed. She was just then taking a good look at Gigi's chest as his gaze fell on me, his hand holding a cellphone to his ear as he spoke into it.

Back with Dave at the bench, I started to calm a little, finally glancing back at the big window as though there really was a deadly, blood sucking vampire in there. I couldn't see anything but the flickering light from what I assumed to be porn on the monitor in the darkening office.

"Finally found the gapper," he reported as he added a pair of red handled pliers to a handful of other tools.

"Okay," I replied, again noting how I was strangely more comfortable with him. "Um, Carrie said the gap was point forty."

"Okay, thanks. I kinda figured, but it's best to- aww, nuts. You pulled your shirt back down."

"Well, yeah," I said with a smile. "I didn't realize."

"Looked better before."

"Really?"

"You know it does," he said with an informed grin.

I only shrugged, glancing around at Mom who was again lost in Gigi world now that his telephone conversation was apparently over with.

"Pull it up again," he suggested.

After a brief hesitation and another backward glance to my very distracted mother, I smiled wider and slowly pulled it up to where it was... then right up to my waist.

"Like that?" I asked, loving this as I looked up at him.

"Yeah," he said, nodding as he stared.

I loved his reaction, knowing how tight my leggings were.

"How old are you, anyway?"

"Eighteen," I answered.

"Yeah... that's fuckin awesome. Turn around and show me your ass, baby."

I couldn't believe this, but I did as he said, looking over my shoulder so I could enjoy the expression on his very appreciative face.

"Oh my fuuuck. ... I could stare at that for the rest of my life. Yeah, you should come help me with your mother's car."

"Okay," I agreed, totally freaked out at my actions, but also very excited and pleased with myself.

"Grab the order there, will ya? And you walk ahead of me," he added with a laugh.

I grabbed it and started out first, like he wanted, not daring to look in Mom's direction, but looking over my shoulder with a smile for Dave when I reached her car.

"You're quite the little tease, aren't you?" he asked as I put the box on the floor a few feet ahead of the car.

"No," I refuted with the smile I was getting used to showing him. "Why do you say that?"

"I've been around the track a couple of times Darin," he said, checking out my boobs before setting his handful of tools beside the box.

"What do you mean?"

He gave me a funny look and turned to the car, feeling under the front lip of the hood for a second before raising it to expose the engine. A moment later, he was using a screwdriver to remove a big, black plastic thing from the top of the engine, changing the topic as I watched his big hands at work.

"So, you still in school?"

"No, I graduated this past spring."

"Going to university?"

"No."

"Wise young woman," he complimented, much to my pleasure, "Ya know what 'PHD' means?"

"What?"

"Permanent head damage," he misinformed with a smile.

I thought this was pretty funny as he went on to amend his joke with, "Mind you, if you wanna be a lawyer, or a doctor, or a fuckin' rocket scientist, or whatever, university's a pretty good idea but, otherwise, it's just an opportunity to pay a shitload of money to be told what and how to think."

"That's not what my guidance councillor at school said."

"Yeah, well he obviously lined up and paid his money. I did too, for a few years. Then I smartened up and quit, started putting that money to better use. Hand me those pliers there, will ya?"

I bent to grab them and, when I straightened, found him watching with another of his appreciative smiles. Taking the pliers, he checked out my midsection before turning back to his work, asking me a different question.

"Got a job?"

"No."

"Can't find one?"

I shrugged, replying, "I didn't look. I thought I'd enjoy some time for myself for a while."

"How do you get money?"

"Mom."

He nodded at this, removing something attached to some wires from another big, black plastic thing.

"So, what's wrong with it, anyway?" I asked, "besides that it's a Cobalt?"

He grinned and replied, "Sludge buildup in the throttle body. Happens a lot to these cars. Not a big deal, just a pain in the ass. I'm changing the plugs and replacing the fuel filter too cause its good practice, but all it needs is to be cleaned out with some injector cleaner and she'll be good for another little while."

"Mom says it's a shiny red, piece of shit."

He laughed at this, saying, "Yeah, well she's right. As the 'big three's' newer cars go, these aren't too bad, but you won't catch me buying anything built by them after nineteen-ninety-nine."

Beginning to admire his intellect as much as his stature, we went on talking of everyday things for a little while, he checking me out every now and then as he worked, until we were interrupted by a hollow, "bung, bung, bung!" sound. Turning around, I found the source to be Dawn, knocking on the office window. She crooked her finger with that smile, the universal invitation to 'come hither', but when Dave straightened up, she shook her head and pointed at me with that intense, hungry smile.

"Looks like I'm gonna lose my sexy little helper," he observed with an odd expression. "Ah well, at least I get to watch you walk away."

The smile I gave him wasn't so nervous this time, not just because I was feeling more comfortable, but also because I wanted to let him know I was fine with that. To make sure he knew, I added a little wiggle as I left, looking over my shoulder halfway there to see him indeed watching.

During this look, I saw two other things of note. First, Mom was looking at me with what I might call subdued concern on her features, probably over the way my top was adjusted, or maybe that I was flirting with Dave. The other thing was how Dick had rolled to a position on the floor where he could see right up her skirt. He seemed to like what he was seeing, the smile on his face evidence of this, while Gigi was trying to look down her blouse. She had no idea, and she probably mistook my expression for one of alarm over her seeing my behaviour.

I looked away, stunned but suddenly turned on further by this. Back in the office, however, my apprehension soon returned to its former level due to Dawn's smiling attention and my fear of what Carrie would think if she knew her husband was looking up Mom's skirt.

"Wanna smoke a joint with us?" Dawn invited.

Okay, this was something I didn't expect, but the unexpected seemed to be par for the course at Wheeling Auto Service.

" ... Well... I don't think-"

"Don't worry, it's just weed," Carrie said, holding up a thin cigarette with twisted ends as though to prove it to me. "Totally harmless."

"Have you never smoked before?" Dawn inquired.

I only shook my head, smiling politely with my refusal.

"Nothing to worry about," she assured, "It's like drinking a couple beer."

"Yeah, but my Mom..." I worried, looking out the window to see Dick on his feet, talking to her with Gigi.

"Stand back here where she can't see and give it a little try," Dawn said. "It's okay, Darin, we won't let you get caught."

"I really shouldn't."

"It's totally okay, not like crack and that other shit," Carrie coaxed. "We don't do that stuff and we'd never offer it to you."

Despite the angst that came from being in their midst, more so Dawn's, I somehow tended to trust them now, most likely because they were friends of Dave's, and regarded them with an unsure smile that they accurately read.

"It'll help you to relax," Dawn told me.

" ... Well... okay."

Walking ahead, listening to the sound of my Mary-Janes on the gray painted cement floor as a sort of musical accompaniment to this portentous moment, I reached the end of the counter, walking around to its 'unsafe' side.

They got to their feet, smiling at me and, as soon as I was within arm's length, Dawn reached out and put her arm around my waist, gently drawing me closer as though I may change my mind while Carrie lit the joint with a chrome Zippo. My senses jumped at her touch, goose pimples rising all over my body as her nails found their way under my shirt and softly caressed the bare skin of my side for a second. I gasped, the small sound just above my breath, but I knew she heard it as she looked at me with barely concealed lust.

As Carrie drew deeply on the joint, another soft gasp came from the computer. I looked at the monitor in time to see a busty, middle aged brunette woman pulling down the powder blue, cotton shorts of a pretty blonde girl of about my age. Meanwhile, a middle aged guy had her pink tank top pulled up over her fairly small, braless boobs, pinching one of her erect nipples while sucking on the other.

"Pretty hot, eh?" Dawn commented.

Of course, I'd checked out pornography on my computer, but I mostly relied on my own imagination for stuff like that, the kinkiest stuff from my mind only coming about when I masturbated. However, beyond the further embarrassment it caused me just then, it only served to spike my hormones, especially with Dawn's physical contact and other less than subtle behaviours towards me. I didn't even answer as she took the joint from Carrie and put it to her lips.

"You like porn, Darin?" Carrie asked.

"Well... not really. I- I mean, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that it usually doesn't..."

"I really like this one," she informed.

The girl's shorts were gone and her top was being pulled up and over her head. The man's penis was out, and it was big enough to make me suddenly wonder at how big Dave's was. I blushed as though they could read my mind, but then Dawn was passing me the joint.

I took it and, after the briefest hesitation, put it to my lips and drew on it a little. I choked and coughed almost right away.

"Take some air in around your lips when you puff on it," Dawn instructed, her hand rubbing up and down my side in exhilarating encouragement that brought my goose pimples back.

I tried this, coughed again, but not as much as I handed the joint to Carrie with a nervous/polite smile.

By then, the girl was left in her little pink panties, the man spilling a large set of boobs from the older woman's bra that made the girl's eyes goggle before her face was more or less gently guided to their deep cleavage.

"I like this one too," Dawn said, looking at the monitor with me, "In fact, I'd even say it's one of my faves."

I soon found myself wondering what it would be like to be the object of that kind of attention and, without my noticing, the fact that I was standing there, actually watching this threesome with these two was slowly becoming manageable as it turned me on more and more. It was probably because of the particular situation being portrayed and that I wasn't being judged for my growing enjoyment of it.

Before I knew it, the joint came back around to me and, remembering Carrie's instruction, I coughed a little less that time before passing it on to her.

"There, you're getting it," she said with her inclusive smile as the blonde girl was being pulled down to a bed with a small moan, her panties being pulled off to leave her completely naked.

"So, Is your mother gonna take the job?" Dawn asked.

I only blinked at her, wondering what she meant.

"Oops," she replied to this, looking at Carrie with a little discomfort in her eyes.

"Uhh... job?" I asked.

"Yeaaah...," Carrie began to carefully explain. "Uh, I take it she didn't tell you?"

I shook my head, looking from one to the other, wondering what this was all about and what was going on.

"Oh, crap," Dawn expressed with an apologetic expression.

"What job?" I asked, actually feeling a bit more relaxed, as Dawn had promised, and somehow odd at the same time.

"Darin, I'm really sorry," she sincerely expressed while squeezing my side a little, but I naturally figured that, since she brought you along tonight, she'd have told you..."

"Told me what?"

"Well... I've obviously said too much already, and it's none of my business to be telling you-"

"Too late for that now," Carrie determined while handing her the joint. "Christ almighty, Dawn, if you'd let a cock in your mouth every once in a while, maybe you wouldn't always be getting your foot caught in it."

"Shut up, Carrie," Dawn softly shot back, obviously upset that she'd let some cat out of its bag.

"Dave told us earlier on," Carrie began to explain, "that your Mom showed up here last week to have her car fixed, and that's when she found out he's been looking for a receptionist. She told him she'd have to think about it, so he gave her a week."

"Yeah, but she already has a job," I refuted. "She works at the Audi dealership."

"Well, he told us that she said she'd been laid off almost two months ago," she explained apologetically as Dawn passed the joint to me. "Something about them contracting some call center in New Brunswick to schedule their service appointments, or whatever."

"Oh my god..." I said, more to myself, but while looking at Carrie. "But, why didn't she tell me?"

"Probably didn't want to worry you," she offered.

"Please don't say anything?" Dawn asked. I already feel awful enough, and I'd hate to... you know..."

"Yeah," Carrie agreed as I whooshed the joint like they did. "Plus, Dave would be pissed off at us if she refused the job because of this. He's really hoping she'll take it 'cause she has experience and actually knows stuff about cars. Also, she's got obvious class and she... well, she's smokin' hot, and that, along with her knowledge, class and experience, is something that would make the shop look good."

"But... why wouldn't she just take the job, then?" I asked. "Why would she have to take a week to think about it?"

"Weeell..." Dawn hinted with a careful smile as I passed the joint, "As you may have noticed, this isn't exactly the Audi dealership..."

I only nodded, remembering her brother's comment and my own observations regarding that when I'd first arrived and had seen the posters.

And many things became clear just then. Like the pieces of a puzzle coming together, I suddenly understood why my mother had been acting so odd lately, why she'd been so uptight and bitchy with me about growing up and stuff. I understood why she'd changed her makeup and dressed the way she had tonight, why she was so nervous when she got here, why she was associating with these people, and why she didn't want me along for this 'appointment'.

"Holy shit," was all I could say in a dazed tone as Carrie passed the joint to Dawn, now burned down to a nub and clutched in the end of a little metal clip.

"So, you won't say anything?" Dawn asked hopefully.

"No," I vaguely replied, then looked at her to repeat more absolutely, "No, I won't say anything. Jeez, I can't believe she didn't tell me, though. She didn't even cut off my allowance."

"Wow," Carrie remarked, "That's pretty cool of her; she must really love you. When I was your age, the only thing my mother ever gave me was a kick up the ass to help me out of her house. By the way, if she does take the job, she'll get twenty bucks an hour and no labour charges on her car repairs."

"Plus, she'll get the parts at Dave's cost." Dawn put in while passing to me, "and, best of all, you'll both be allowed to come to the park."

"The park?" I asked before taking a drag as Dawn's smile returned to what it had been, her eyes all over my boobs.

"A private getaway up north," Carrie explained while I puffed again. "You'd love it."

"I have a trailer there," Dawn informed. "You could stay with me."

Her lascivious smile made me unsure of how to respond to that beyond another lame one of my own as I passed what was left of the joint to Carrie. On the monitor, the brunette woman was licking the girl's pussy while the man was feeding her his cock. She was making a sort of funny, yet very erotic sound as I stared, my hormones reactivated even as I tried to process all this new information about Mom and the possibilities for her here.

I realized I was stoned, a lot more relaxed now, and that my mother had to become Dave's receptionist. I also just then realized that Carrie was cutting at the lower part of my top with a pair of scissors.

"He-ey," I laughed, "What are you doing?"

"Adjusting your look," she explained with a malicious little grin.

"Of course," Dawn almost sleazed, "your mom will have to get used to a certain type of treatment in order to work here, at least where Dave's preferred customers are concerned."

"Like what?" I asked, though I already had a good idea of what she meant as I remembered Dick looking up her skirt.

Snipping away, Carrie replied, "Let's just say that tonight is her interview."

"I got a funny feeling she'll do just fine, though," Dawn assured, finishing the joint and tossing the clip to the countertop. "As for you... how 'bout that kiss now?"

She gave my side another gentle squeeze, her nails bringing out those goose pimples once again, and I only hesitated for about two full seconds, though it felt like an eternity, before I moved in with all my nerves popping. Our boobs touched, then pressed lightly together as our lips met for a short, soft kiss that almost blew my senses through the top of my head.

When it was over, I could only stare with a giddy, stunned grin as she grinned back. It was so different than with a guy, the soft, sensuous feel of it something I never would have expected, the unique passion so unappreciable by the imagination. On the monitor, the blonde girl was really moaning now, but I didn't look, could only look at the beautiful woman in front of me. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if I'd ever bother with flaunting myself at the mall again.

"Oh, wow," I giggled in a low voice, suddenly feeling so naughty and perverted. I loved it.

"Want some more?" she dared.

I nodded and her hand left my waist to find a place on the side of my neck, fingers curling around the back of it as she gently pulled me in so we could smooch again for a little longer. This time, when we finished, she breathed something in my ear that lit my poor hormones on fire.

"You sexy little bitch... I wanna lick your cunt till you scream for meee..."

"Ohh-h, Dawn..." I mewled just above a whisper.

From that moment on, she had me. Maybe I was just stoned, but it really didn't matter. The experience was what it was for me simply because of the way I received it, and I received it very positively.

"My turn," Carrie said.

And then I was kissing her. After a nice smooch, she nibbled and licked at my lower lip, holding me around the waist while I rested one hand on her hip, the other on her shoulder. I heard some more snipping and felt my top being tugged at while Carrie's hard nipples pressed against my boobs. I was so turned on, I would have let them do almost anything, and when her tongue asked entry to my mouth, I only moaned and allowed it in.