Full Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

I was close, really close and I let Gigi's cock out of my mouth with a messy, slobber drooling jerk of my head to look over my shoulder so I could watch Dave pound me as I came. To my total dismay, he picked that very moment to pull right out of me.

"Nooooo!" I plead with pathetic desperation, facing forward again a moment later to see Mom looking at me aghast from between Gigi's thighs.

The expression on her face told me without argument that she hadn't known it was her own daughter who she was sharing his cock with, whose tits were slapping against hers, whose wet pussy was rubbing her belly. When Dave plunged his ten inches of pure bliss back inside her, Mom's eyes opened even wider, jaw sagging further as she threw her head back with her chin up. Gigi, not missing this opportunity, fed her his meat, neatly shoving it right down her throat until it was her turn to choke and gargle again.

Frustrated, I straightened up to start playing with my clit while I watched her suck, watched her big, bare boobs jerking and bouncing with Dave's thrusts. Without really thinking, I grabbed one of them, holding it, squeezing it a little and admiring its size and perfect shape. Then I let go of my clit so I could grab her other one too and, not long after I was sucking at her erect nipples, my lips pressed against those big, sexy areolas.

I knew she knew who was giving her beautiful melons the attention and, although I could tell she didn't want it at first, Dave's relentless fucking wore her down to the pleasure I was adding to her experience.

After I'd had my fun with her nice big titties and their enticing nipples, I let them go to bounce and jiggle once again, this time all shiny and wet with my saliva all over them. I got off her, but only to straddle her again, facing in the opposite direction this time, looking for more forbidden pleasure to take the place of no hard cocks currently filling any orifice of mine. With her boobs just in front of my spread thighs, my pussy practically in her cock filled face, I absently played with her nipples as I watched Dave pumping her with a 'died and gone to heaven' expression on his face. Between her spread legs, I had a great view of her little dark red triangle of pubic hair above an otherwise hairless pussy. As I took a hand from one of her boobs to explore her carpet, I noticed her clitoris, an unusually large specimen that was easily visible as it protruded from beneath her hood. I actually giggled, thinking it must have been related to her tits as I flicked it with my index finger.

She jumped like I touched her with a live wire so, of course, I flicked it again with the same reaction. With another giggle, this one decidedly evil, I began rubbing it straight up and down, just the way I do to myself when I'm masturbating. Her hips danced and her desperate, garbled vocalizations tipped me over a psychological edge. Completely uninhibited now, I leaned forward and began licking my own mother's clitoris.

I loved the feel of the big, hard nub swaying and ducking at my tongue's efforts, but always stubbornly standing up to me again. I started sucking on it, crooning over her taste and raunchy gyrations as she started to hump my mouth. The sounds she was making were more intense than ever and, when Gigi's cock plunged into my soaked pussy, they became desperate verbal warnings.

"Darin! Sto-! That's Mommy's clit! Ohh, Darin baby, nooo...! I'm gonna cum! Ooooh, fuck you're making me cu- baby! Fuck...! OOOOH, BABY, MOMMY'S CUMMIIINGGG!!!"

Despite her dire warning, her hands flutteringly slapping at my sides in panic, she kept humping my mouth as she experienced her hardest orgasm yet. I barely registered it, once again approaching my own release thanks to Gigi pumping me to a sexual oblivion and having her quivering clit to suck on.

As soon as Mom was done, Dave pulled out of her and lifted my face from her pussy, yelling as he jerked heavy shot after heavy shot of his considerable load, lacing my hair, forehead, nose and mouth. Most incredibly, a tongue started licking my clit at the same time, and I knew there was only one person to whom that tongue could belong.

When Dave was finished, I let him shove his spent cockhead into my mouth so I could suck any seed that may have been left from his balls as Gigi and I both came together. My ears seemed to pop, so I could hardly hear Gigi's frantic groaning as he kept fucking my pussy throughout his massive ejaculation, his hot spurts hitting my insides in a way that felt so spectacular that I can't even describe it. Mom's totally unexpected oral manipulation of my clit made my climax so long and so intense that I thought I was going to lose my mind. She held me by my lower back, her arms wrapped around me as Dick had held her during her first orgasm, sucking and working my nub with her tongue until I thought my head would explode.

After it was over and Gigi had removed himself from me, Dave's cock languidly stroking her swollen pussy, I managed to lift myself off of my mother's body far enough to take a look down between us at her. Gigi's cum was running from my opening and dribbling out onto her face while she licked his spent member, a devastated smile on her beautiful features that I'll never forget. After some moments, I managed the larger effort of turning around again to come face to face with her. She regarded me, looking me over with a funny, exasperated smile as I smiled back with a suddenly different feeling towards her.

"Darin, you... you've got cum all over your pretty face."

"Lick it off for me, Mom?"

"Oh, honey... you're so impossible," she complained, still with that smile before starting to lick the jizz of two different men and two women from my face.

 

 

Mom and I got along a lot differently after that. I was out of her house and no longer her responsibility or irritation, so we were a lot more like friends when I visited her. I'd come to realize how spoiled I was under her roof, but didn't change because that's just how Dawn likes me. And, as she promised my mother that day, she takes very good care of me, her little green eyed pussycat, who now lives in the lap of luxury in her condo. We love each other more every day and our sex life is fantastic. Mostly it's just with one another, at times with other women and, on occasion, she takes me somewhere to be used by a group of guys because it entertains her, and because she knows my slutty need to be stuffed with cocks has to be occasionally satisfied.

Needless to say, Mom got the job. Dave, who jokingly calls her his 'suckretary', has told me on more than one occasion of what an invaluable help she is to daily operations. She takes care of the entire business aspect of the shop, from booking appointments and dealing with suppliers to the accounting and any payroll concerns, so he can finally spend his time actually turning wrenches. I visit her at the shop as often as I do at her house and it's not at all uncommon to see a customer- or customers- both male and female- using her for their pleasure. The cool thing is how she still plays pure and hard to get, smiling tolerantly while trying to pull her skirt back down around groping hands, or voicing good natured scolding over a guy hiking her top and getting her tits out before she ends up laid out on the hood of a car for a good fucking. She really loves being a slut and is happier than I've ever seen her.

I even brought Tiffany and Kendra by for introductions. At first they thought it was weird that I'd be hanging out with older guys who'd never even heard of Bruno Mars or Nicki Minaj, but they liked the attention they got as much as I did when I first visited Wheeling Auto Service. And once they were convinced to smoke some weed and have a few drinks, they were a lot more comfortable and even agreeable to hiking their skirts to show the guys their panties, then taking off their tops, then allowing themselves to be fondled. Now they show up to auction themselves off to whoever happens to be here for money to go spend at the mall. Also, they now grace the shop wall, Kendra as 'Miss 5w30' and Tiffany as 'Miss 20w50' while I ended up 'Miss 20w40'.

Best of all is how Mom and I have access to Wheeling Park, the community campground up north. It's beautiful, private and totally hedonistic. Dawn and I go up every weekend, and once I even stayed an entire week by myself with permission to do whoever I wanted while she went back to St. Catharines and returned the following weekend. One weekend I got to see eight guys chase down my hysterically giggling mother, catch and carry her to a picnic table where they tore every stitch of clothing from her body and fucked every orifice she has.

And in case you're wondering... yes; every once in a while, when the mood strikes me, I jump my mother. She tells me to stop, but that only makes me all the hornier and I always have my way with her, forcing her into a sixty-nine or whatever I want from her. I'm just so impossible!

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers