Full Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lemme have some now," Dawn breathed.

And then I was kissing the lovely brunette again, hosting her tongue as I had Carrie's. Hers seemed to fill my mouth, and I realized that my pussy was getting wet with excitement as the guy on the monitor groaned and cursed.

Now the sewn neckline of my top was being cut away as I made out with Dawn, both of us breathing heavily, once looking each other in the eye for a moment of pure, erotic understanding of one another. My nipples felt as hard as I knew Carrie's were and I was very quickly losing myself in these forbidden moments of impossible desire.

But then it was Carrie's turn again and, with giggling, horny desire, I separated from Dawn to be passed back to the slender, tattooed blonde. In so doing, my eyes happened to sweep across the large window and that's how I saw my mother, now standing by her car with Gigi, but watching us with her sagging jaw almost as wide as her stunned eyes.

"Ohhh, shhhhit!" I hissed in a high, shaky tone as I could only stare back at her, trying to collect my wits.

"Uh oh..." Carrie expressed, obviously seeing the source of my sudden alarm.

Dawn then turned to see as well, just as Gigi distracted Mom's attention by taking up a thick lock of her long, rich auburn hair from near the side of her face. His fingers explored their prize and he looked at her with a very approving expression as he spoke something we couldn't hear. Dave, meanwhile, was busily working away under the hood while Dick, I'd assumed, was still under the red car.

"Oh..." Dawn worried when she turned back to me, asking, "You think she'll be mad?"

I only shook my head, not really meaning anything by it. Mom shot a partial glance in our direction before the smile that was slowly replacing her disturbance over my conduct overtook her pretty features. Dave looked up then and, glancing at her chest, said something that made her jaw sag again, but only a little and with a smile to go with it.

As the guy on the monitor groaned louder and cursed more passionately, Carrie said, "Hm. Crisis averted, I guess."

Dawn smirked at the comment, but looked at me to see how I was taking it while Carrie started on the short sleeves of my top.

Looking down at myself, I found that Carrie had cut away enough of my pink T shirt to show my midriff, but had also cut up the sides, two long A shapes from under my arms, in order to allow hanging panels in the front and back. Also, without the sewn seem of the V neck, the collar was a lot more open, enough so that one of the thin, pink straps of my bra were visible along with more than a little cleavage. As Carrie finished with the ends of my sleeves, leaving me with little more than a super sexy rag, Dawn loosened and lowered my belt so that it hung on my hips and at an angle.

"What do you think, sugar?" she asked while drinking me in.

I loved it. My giggle said as much, but Carrie wasn't quite done.

"I think we need to get rid of this hanging part in back." She judged, getting right to work on that.

"Yeah," Dawn agreed. Make it so that the back of her bra shows."

"On it."

The blonde girl started to squeal, and I looked in time to see her cum by the older woman's tongue. The man was repositioning himself for the next dirty act he had in mind, but Dawn got my attention back on her when she pulled the front of my top down far enough to see my pink lace bra with its thin straps and somewhat smallish cups.

"Mmmm..." she commented. "Nice taste. Sexy little fuckin' thing..."

"Is she ever," Carrie agreed, tossing a large piece of pink cotton down on the counter.

"Just one more wardrobe adjustment, though," her friend thoughtfully determined. "Let's have the scissors."

I was really loving this, being the total attention of these two women, who were obviously hot for me. I wouldn't even have needed the pot to make me feel that way, but there was no denying how it added to the buzz of the experience, the anticipation of what she was going to do next. Carrie handed her the scissors and, with an alluring wink for me, Dawn took the waistband of my capris in her fingers, bringing back those lovely goose pimples when her nails lightly raked my tummy in the process. She gently pulled up, tightening the crotch against my already excited pussy. I gasped aloud at the sensation as she began cutting again, removing the waistband as Carrie's hands slid around my front, rose up and held me just under my arms.

Watching over my shoulder, she voiced in a low tone, "Oh fuck, yeah..."

She took the scissors from Dawn to start on the back while I continued to let them do as they pleased, my cheeks starting to hurt from all my smiling as Dawn pressed close to come in for another kiss. I heard more groaning and squealing from the monitor, but I was completely enraptured with Dawn and wouldn't have distracted myself from her mouth and tongue just then for anything. Carrie's voice seemed to come all too quick, ending our make out session with me short of breath and pretty much totally seduced.

"All done."

I had to clear my head a little, especially when I saw how Dawn was in the same state. We both collected ourselves and looked down to see the finished product.

They'd only cut away the thin waistband, but the stretchy, cotton/lycra edge still clung and kept the garment pulled right up and as tight as they had been. However, the undefined edge had rolled a little, creating a pair of low rise capris that were sexually stunning. We all giggled a little at the sight of them and how it really did complete my overall wardrobe adjustment.

A wail from the monitor attracted my attention to how the blonde girl was just then watching the man's fat penis fill her opening. Understandably, she seemed quite taken aback by this, especially when the brunette woman straddled her face and bent to start licking her clit and the man's cock.

That was pretty hot, but Carrie's hands encircling my waist from behind again was sufficient distraction. As if this were some cue, a grinning Dawn pulled down on what was left of my top again, taking a brief glance before bending over slightly to kiss my cleavage.

"Ohhhhh..." I moaned in a high, quiet tone.

Her tongue snaked out and began licking up and down between them as I instinctively arched my back for her.

"She likes that," Carrie observed in my ear as she watched over my shoulder.

"Let's see what else she likes," Dawn suggested, moving her hands to the scene.

The next thing I knew, she was pulling the cups of my bra down until my nipples poked out. She sighed with wanton desire as she kept pulling until my boobs fell right out. She shot me the briefest, horny glance before grabbing them in her fingers to begin kneading them in a way that brought a long, low moan from my lips.

I had become so turned on I could barely stand it. As I watched this amazing, delectable treatment of my buds, Carrie was holding me fast, grinding up against my ass, squeezing my sides with her hands and suddenly kissing the back and side of my neck.

After a few moments of this, Carrie giggled from behind and said, "Oh my fuck, look out the window. Look at Vanessa."

Reluctantly, Dawn and I took our attention from each other to look, seeing my mother bent over with her head under the hood of her own car. With her forearms down by the engine, feet spread to a little over a foot apart, she appeared to be working on it, or at least had been, but now she was looking back at Gigi with a surprised smile as he slowly hiked her skirt in back.

She voiced something as though in warning, a funny, humoured look of desperation in her features. Dawn moaned a little, Carrie's breath sighing out against my shoulder as the back of Mom's panties came into view. Above the solid white crotch, heavily weighted with her pussy lips, they were completely see through and they made her already perfect behind look spectacular. Gigi certainly seemed to think so, and so did Dick as he stood about ten feet away, staring with the same great admiration that his dark friend was.

I couldn't believe this. I couldn't believe some guy would actually do that to my own mother, couldn't believe that she didn't stop him, interview or not, and had actually smiled with tolerance for it. Maybe there was something she couldn't let go of under the hood? Maybe I'd misjudged her? Maybe I should have more closely examined a possible underlying reason for the stack of trash novels she'd gone through and stored in the room that used to be Dad's 'man cave'?

Bent over the way she was, Dave, who was still leaning under the hood from the opposite fender, had a great view down her blouse and was certainly taking the opportunity to enjoy it.

"Well, the interview seems to be going pretty well so far," Carrie discerned.

With her dark chuckle, Dawn agreed, adding, "She's got a fuckin great ass."

In an odd moment, I felt a sudden, strange excitement over what was happening out there. It was like that friendly competition with Kendra and Tiffany at the mall, but different. With them, it was a sort of dominance of attraction within the pack, but it was never personal. However, at Wheeling Auto Service, where I'd discovered a whole new and much more exciting dimension to the fun of attraction, I found myself vaguely enjoying the kind of attention she was getting. Was it because she was my mother? Was it because she was older and maybe knew stuff that I didn't? Or was it that the two of us, being so different due to age and body type, couldn't be compared any more than apples to oranges, thereby making it impossible to ever really compete with her the way I did with Kendra and Tiffany?

No, there was no denying the powerful attraction to the scene beyond the window. It was as though we were watching it on screen, but this was way better than any porn could ever be because it was actually my mother, the person I knew so well (or at least thought I had) out there with her tush hanging out in relative public. Witnessing this had struck a chord deep inside me, pushing certain thoughts upward to crash through the ceiling of my known psyche to a place I never knew existed within myself. I wanted to see what would happen next, what they would do and if she would allow it. It was discovery of the most amazing and riveting kind.

Dawn, not being her daughter, couldn't have had the same appreciation for the scene beyond that of Mom's terrific posterior so, once it became clear that the situation would be left the way it was, at least for the time being, she turned back to me. Again, she dipped her head, this time lightly kissing my right nipple, rubbing it with her lips. I let out a broken sigh as Carrie grabbed them from behind, holding them out for her friend, who soon began licking and sucking as Carrie's lips and tongue went back to work at my neck and shoulders.

I felt exactly like the blonde girl on the monitor must have felt, mewling like she was in the unmatched pleasure of surrendered control, of allowing oneself to be used as others saw fit. The sensation was divinely renewed when Dawn switched to my other breast and started all over again.

Mom, her smiling attention having returned to Dave and what was going on under the hood of her car, looked back again, her smile still intact, but overshadowed with what I at first thought was concern when she looked through the window at us. Then I understood that, with the severely diminished daylight coming through the window in the man door, the only other light in the office/waiting area would have been coming from the computer. She was probably seeing nothing but a lot of reflection from the bright overhead fluorescents out there, (I hoped) and the expression on her face was as much one of curiosity as it was concern.

Next thing I knew, Dawn was finished with my boobs, and with a wild, wanton look at me, sank down to squat on her haunches, wasting no time in the removal of my only freshly 'adjusted' belt. My capris had rolled further down, allowing a view of the narrow waistband of my little thong, sitting almost at the top of my hips and dipping down in front, beneath my capris to the small piece of black satin that covered my pussy. Desire written clearly in her dark features, she took the rolled top of my leggings in her fingers and began pulling down, down until the front of my thong was completely exposed.

When Carrie grabbed my nipples and playfully tweaked them, my whole body jerked, pelvis sticking out as though begging for Dawn's attention. With my capris pulled down almost to my knees, her hands caressing up to the backs of my thighs, I watched her face move forward as though it were a dream. Her tongue, a rather long one as I noted at the time, snaked out from between her luscious lips and touched the silk barrier that protected my sex, slowly licking all the way to the top of the smooth triangle, looking up at me with smiling eyes the whole time.

"Aaa-aaahhh!" I breathlessly gasped, my pelvis twitching and bucking slightly

"Yeeeaaahhh," Carrie breathed, "Lick that fuckin little cunt..."

She did it again... and again as I could only softly wail in a high tone to this exquisite treatment of my teenage body. She kept doing it, that abnormally, sensationally long tongue whipping my every nerve up to a frenzy while I could only experience it, the apprehension and second guessing I'd felt when I first met these two women now completely wiped away.

The thought of stopping Carrie from helping me to a seat on the counter never crossed my mind, this act and the sight of my capris being pulled to my ankles being like a dream where propriety and thoughts of self-imposed decency were irrelevant and non-existent. She then grabbed a desk chair, placed it in front of me and they both helped my feet up to rest on the seat and spread my knees wide. And I let them because, at this point, they were allowed to do anything they wanted with me. Anything,

Carrie watched with great, perverted interest as Dawn took the top of that little triangle and pulled it down to expose my now soaked, hairless pussy. They both looked at each other with those hungry smiles again, then at me. Dawn stuck her tongue out and lewdly waved it at me while beginning to pull my thong down my thighs, to my knees, and finally to my ankles where, along with my capris, they kept me hobbled. Of course, I knew what was coming and I only looked at them, moaning, wordlessly and shamelessly begging for it.

And I got it. Dawn went down, moving to a position between my spread knees, and her tongue appeared again, licking me up as it did before, except this time without my thong in its way. I jumped at the contact, wailing a little as she sloppily lapped at me before retracting her tongue to taste me more completely for a couple seconds with her eyes closed. When her tongue came at me again, it kept licking, bathing my swollen lips, lashing my hardened clit and teasing my opening as I could only make funny, high pitched sounds while jerking in extreme pleasure.

Carrie laughed softly just before grabbing my boobs, licking my right nipple, then nibbling at it almost to the point of pain while her friend worked me over from below. I jerked around on that countertop like I was overdosing, emitting soft squeals and yips while they used me as they pleased.

And this, I think, was the aspect of it that I loved so much. I'd had sex before, several times with my boyfriend including oral on both our parts, and I did enjoy it in the sense that I received physical pleasure from the acts themselves, but it was nothing like this. You see, Drake satisfied himself with me in the same way he could have satisfied himself with his hand, except his hand wasn't as good and quite impossible to run around bragging about. I was popular and that added to it for him, but I knew he was only satisfying himself. He wasn't really there anymore than he would have been with his hand.

Dawn and Carrie, however, (especially Dawn) weren't just eating me to fill their stomachs until they were hungry again, rather tasting me, savouring me, completely devouring me in a sense that made me feel so desired and lusted after. How they used me was totally different, and I totally loved it!

Dawn's tongue began worming its way up inside my pussy, her hands holding me close by my tush. I jerked around, groaning and yelping, eyes rolling as Carrie switched to my other nipple, sucking delightfully as I started to feel one hell of an orgasm coming on. And that tongue, that amazing probe from Dawn's mouth began squirming around up inside me. Her lips were fastened to mine, drinking me as she began humming, the vibration tickling my sex and causing that orgasm I knew I'd never hold back even if I'd wanted to.

I squealed louder, Carrie's hand covering my mouth just before I started crying into it. My body convulsed as though I was having an epileptic seizure, but Dawn just kept sucking to the point of pleasure overload. Head thrashing back and forth, Carrie was now trying to hold me down with her other hand on my shoulder as Dawn relentlessly sucked my juice, humming needfully as though it was the waters of life. I'd never cum so hard, so long. I never even knew such an orgasm could even be possible.

When it was over, Carrie let go of me and Dawn disengaged from my pussy. The brunette beauty's face was suddenly a few inches from mine and she was speaking to me with a very serious expression, but my vision was blurry and my ears felt like they were stuffed with cotton. I was faintly surprised to feel tears on my cheeks as she took my chin in her hand to repeat herself in that dark, sultry voice.

"You got a boyfriend, sugar?"

I managed to loll my head in a nod.

"Get rid of him; you belong to me now. If he has a problem with that, I'll get rid of him."

As Carrie grinned at this, I managed another nod.

"You live with your mother?" Dawn asked.

"Y-uuh..."

"Not anymore. You're moving in with me. You're gonna be my little green eyed pussycat."

My reply was to raise a trembling hand to the back of her neck, supporting myself with the other, leaning forward as I pulled her close for a deep kiss.

"Welcome to the family," Carrie said from a million miles away.

And that was how I became bisexual.

To elaborate, while I did have an interest in men after that, I didn't really lust after them in a personal sense like I lusted after Dawn. Drake was only the best example of why I felt the way I did about her, and while I'd never looked at a woman with a sexual or romantic thought in my life, she was different. The way she looked at me, the way she treated me and felt about me was the ultimate extension of how I got off when men leered at me. Had she been a man, I'd have felt the same way about her. I suppose the only way to explain this is that my feelings for Dawn makes her body all I'll ever need, but that doesn't mean a cock isn't still fun to play with.

You see, for me, there's just this certain something about Dawn. I felt it when I first saw her, her dark beauty and the way she made me feel like the most desirable thing in the world. It was more intoxicating than the pot and made her sudden ownership of me not just acceptable, but so right and warm, comforting and safe. I think I fell for her the moment she proclaimed it.

After our kiss, she again looked me in the eye and we shared a little moment, like we were silently communicating all these things before she excused herself with a little smile to go, "powder her nose". I was still effectively blown away, not even trying to put my clothes back to rights until Carrie started doing it for me with a faintly proud smile.

"I shouldn't be surprised," she said.

"Huh?" I asked, still trying to gather my wits.

With a chuckle, she explained, "When she first saw you... well, Dawn's a pretty intense chick at times, not given to infatuation or love at first sight, but she sure took notice when you got out of that car."