Full-Service

Story Info
Two College friends release sexual tension in a gas station.
2.1k words
4.55
10k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lirby
lirby
8 Followers

I was almost out of gas. I needed to find a gas station soon. I was all dressed up, and I hated pumping gas. "Whatever happened to the good ole days when there were full-service gas stations?" I thought.

Then my mind drifted back to a time that I would never forget. I was still in college and struggling to stay in a relationship with my boyfriend. My only escape from my life then was going to school and seeing George. George was in several of my classes. He was a bit older and had returned to school. We had developed a friendship, but there was something between us that we both knew was hiding under our skin. I never thought we would act on it until I needed gas one night.

I knew I shouldn't be driving towards his work. George... Mmmm, George. He's someone I needed to stay away from.

"Shit, I was someone else's girlfriend, but I couldn't help myself," I thought.

I was miserable with my boyfriend. All I knew was sitting next to George at school was driving me fucking crazy. He was always flirting with me and rubbing my shoulders. He was so hot. He knew it too. He told me once that he only had three percent body fat.

Yep, I'm a sucker for "I like them big and stupid."

Well, he wasn't actually stupid. He was far from stupid. George had whizzed calculus with a ninety-five. Whereas I only got a ninety, but what do grades have anything to do with this?

All I knew was when he kissed me that first time... I would give him a hundred. And let's not forget those incredible backrubs he gave me while I was trying to concentrate on our college writing class. He needed me for college writing, but I needed him for more. Oh, so much more!

George was working at an old full-service gas station. Full-service gas stations were common during my old college years. Occasionally, I would stop by to say hi, but that night, driving over there, I felt my skin crawling when I drove up to the gas pump. George walked right over and started filling up my car with gas. As the gas was flowing, George pulled me out of my car.

"Hello, Heather." I was surprised at his approach.

Yes, there had been sexual tension between us at school, but we always kept our relationship on the friend level. George didn't hold back tonight when he pulled me out of my car. His lips were on mine. His tongue gently forced my mouth to open so he had complete access. George started to give me a little taste of what might follow. I was hesitant, and he knew it. George knew my situation with my boyfriend, but he didn't seem to care tonight.

George felt our chemistry, even though I tried to downplay our connection because I had a boyfriend. Still, he knew how unhappy I was with my boyfriend. We had secretly kissed a few weeks back when I cried in his arms about my situation. George put me in his arms, wiped my tears away, and briefly kissed me to console my frustration about my boyfriend. Yet, tonight when he pulled me out of the car, I knew this time wouldn't be about tears and tender kisses. George wasn't going to hold back, and neither was I.

I heard the gas pump click off. "Ugh," I thought. George pulled away to finish filling up my tank.

"Pull your car to the back, Heather!"

I was nervous but didn't hesitate at his request. When I walked into the gas station office, I could smell the grease and dirt all-round the walls. Weirdly, the smell excited me. I'm not the type of girl to get my hands dirty, but I wanted my hands all around his dirty cock.

When George saw me in the back office, he could tell I was nervous. I could smell a hint of his cologne mixed with the musk of the gas station. Immediately, he pulled me into a tight embrace. Within a second, his hands gripped my neck. George's hold was soft but firm. He pushed me up against the wall and forcefully kissed me.

His tongue seemed to take control of my mouth. My head tilted back to give him better access. I was fucking melting as I felt the pressure from his hands gripping my neck.

"Heather, are you ready to take the next step?"

"I..I..I, I think I am." Heather mumbled.

"No, Heather, do you want this?"

"George, I don't think I've ever wanted anything more."

"Good!" he said.

Before I could realize what could happen next, George pushed me to my knees. I could hear his pants unzip.

"Suck my dick, Heather. I know you've thought about sucking my cock. I could tell when you looked at my dick and saw how hard it was when I returned to my seat in class. I was hard for you, Heather!"

"Yes, I saw. You looked so big."

"Heather, you have no idea how big I am, but you're going to find out."

"Open, Heather!"

Before I knew it, his cock was tracing my lips. My mouth opened, and I lightly grazed my tongue at the top of his shaft. He was smooth... almost like silk. I needed him in my mouth. So, I pressed my mouth onto the tip of his dick and began sucking. Gently at first, but then my lips tightly gripped the end of his cock. When my mouth started to go down on his shaft, I could only handle half of him in my mouth. As I further moved my mouth down his shaft, my mouth stretched wide to accommodate his girth. I wanted to take every inch of him to the point that my mouth watered all over his cock, the kind of water that only comes from deep in the back of your throat.

His voice became husky and I could tell he was ready to press me further. His cock started to pulsate and thrust in and out of my mouth. Slow at first, but before long, his strokes increased. I began gagging at the intensity of his thrusting. The wetness of my mouth started dripping all over my face. He was hard to take, and when he began tugging my hair, I felt the wetness between my legs.

George was fucking perfect, and he was so big. I couldn't even imagine how his cock would feel inside my pussy. My boyfriend was significantly smaller. So, I wasn't sure I could take all of George's cock, but I wanted to die trying.

George grabbed my head with both hands and pushed my head firmly onto his cock. I thought he would cum in my mouth, but he pulled out. I heard his grunts. I looked up and saw his head tilting back as he tried to get control of himself.

"We're not done, Heather. I want to feel your tight pussy all over my cock."

George pulled me up, pressed me into the wall, and started undressing me.

"George, what if someone comes in?"

"Don't worry; we'll be fine. I'll hear the door's alarm, and you can run into the office closet if, by chance, someone comes back here."

Next, my clothes fell to the ground, and before I realized it, his mouth was sucking my pink nipple. God, I loved the way he sucked my nipples. My breasts were small, but my nipples were extremely sensitive. George engulfed the entire bud of my breast into his mouth. His mouth felt soft and wet. His suction was so perfect that my legs buckled. I could feel the pain and pleasure radiating to my pussy. George knew what he was doing to me. He had figured me out. I started feeling my cunt throb. I just couldn't hold back, so I began rubbing my wet pussy all over his leg... grinding... marking his leg with my pussy juice. The grinding of my pussy on his leg became intense. I could hear my moans. I knew he heard them too.

"George, I need you inside of me. Please...please give me this!" I cried out with a voice I didn't recognize.

"Hold on, Heather. Are you ready for the ride of your life?"

"Yes...Oh, Yes!"

George slightly pushed me away and opened my legs further. First, he used one finger, then he dipped two fingers inside my wet pussy. He was preparing me... stretching me. He moved his two fingers in and out and then pressed them towards the sweet spot inside my channel. Before long, I could feel my vaginal walls expanding to prepare me for the evasion of his cock.

"Oh, Heather, you're so ready for me."

"I am?" I whimpered.

"Yes, you are!"

George moaned in a husky voice that I had never heard before. Next, he lifted me and pressed my body up against the wall. My legs wrapped around his waist as if I was about to fall from a tree. Before I completely locked my legs, his arms went under my thighs, and he positioned me on top of his arms.

"George, I'm too heavy for you!"

"No, you're not. You feel like a feather right now."

I was about to argue about my weight, but when my mouth opened to complain, I felt the piercing head of his cock press inside my throbbing cunt.

"Oh, I cried out! George!"

"Shhhh, let me fuck you, Heather. Let me give you this."

The pressure from his cock overwhelmed me. Yet, the burn from his cock was intense when his angry shaft pressed deeper into my pussy. George began to lift me up and down all over his stiff rod. Slow at first, but then his rhythm took on an animistic thrust. He was so strong. I could hear our bodies slapping together. The wetness of my pussy started dripping between us. Our moans mingled within the office space. George was losing control. No, we were both out of fucking control.

We couldn't stop or even slow this down. The tension between my legs was building. A feeling of electricity surrounded my clit. The vibration of my slick walls gripped George's shaft.

"Oh, George! I can't get enough of your cock. Oh!...Oh! George... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!"

It was those words that threw him over the edge. His moans got louder. I was holding on to everything he was giving me. Then his thrusting got harder and faster. He continued to fuck me hard through my orgasm. I felt like I was holding on for dear life. I continued to hear the slapping of my wet pussy on his shaft. He lifted me up and down with little effort but so much intensity. Our bodies were pounding like music I'd never heard before. I felt as if I was going to break in two.

The pain and pleasure of his thrusting into my slick folds made me cry out in ecstasy. There was no holding back for George. His cock began pulsating inside my pussy. His grunts were brutal. His breathing was shallow as he screamed my name.

"Heather, I'm going to fucking cum inside of you!"

His words sounded harsh, almost brutal. When he firmly pressed me hard onto his pelvis, I could feel the vibration of his rod pulsating... crying to release it's load. George pulled me up off his cock, and with one last pump, his white cream washed the walls of my pussy. It was over. He was done.

Our breathing was labored. It was hard for us to catch our breath, but then I looked towards George's face, and his head was still tilted back. For a few moments, our bodies remained one. George's cum had mixed with the essence of my vaginal fluid. It wasn't long before I felt George's cum drip from the walls of my aching pussy.

George finally released my legs and set me down on the ground. We caught our breath. I could feel the cool air wrap around my naked body. George pulled me towards him and kissed me softly. While putting my clothes back on, the grease smell hit my nostrils, and I realized the aftermath of what I'd done.

"Oh, my God! My boyfriend! What have I done?" I said to myself. Yet, I couldn't go back and undo what happened. Would I even want to change one moment of tonight? I wasn't sure at the time or what would come next for me.

Still, I will never forget what happened between George and me all those years back. I can still remember driving away from that full-service gas station, thinking about George, what I had done, and where I did it... a dirty gas station. I also thought about what I was going to do about my boyfriend. At the time, I didn't have an answer. So, I turned on the radio, and my mind became empty, but my pussy was full of a memory that would forever haunt the person I would become.

lirby
lirby
8 Followers