Full Service at the Inn

Story Info
A stallion anthro is shown passion by a doe innkeeper...
2k words
4.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Gold Stripe shuffled his hooves quietly, the stallion not quite sure what to do as he was ushered into the bath. Although he was a slimmer sort of anthro stallion, it was large enough for perhaps even a feral, which was a surprise to him, wearing only a loincloth to protect his modesty as the water bubbled with soap and oils that would soothe anything weary from his coat and his muscles.

"Er... Like this?"

He grunted, blushing lightly, slipping down into the hot water. He didn't know why the maid of the inn, a gorgeous anthro doe whose large breasts filled out her black and white patched dress, had insisted that he bathe, but he didn't feel at all obliged to deny her such a thing. Maybe he stank more than he realised after his travels, as he had been on the road for quite a while after stopping in at the inn.

"Let me take care of you, darling," she murmured, though the maid had a tone about her that didn't allow him any chance to push back. "Now... Remove that loincloth. I do this every day, you've nothing to be shy about."

But he was shy, quailing from her, thinking of his work. If he got back to the farm with the stock that he'd collected, his father would be pleased and that would set them up for winter. It was all about trade in their line of business, trading farmed goods for what they needed, but they made do alright.

He shouldn't have spent the money at the inn but her fingers sliding over his shoulders with a soapy flannel were too intoxicating to deny. And he did so badly want a rest, to get clean, to feel himself again. Gold Stripe nickered softly, the doe laughing behind him.

"I know... Your types always need a good massage and rub-down, love. But I've got you covered, just you lean back and relax now."

Gold Stripe did not feel as if he could say no, but maybe that was what a young stallion like him needed. He groaned softly, letting her fingers do their best work, cleaning the sweat of the day from his sides, even working lightly under his arms.

"Relax."

He had to, his mane darker shade, near black, wetted down for her fingers to rub through them. But that was not what the deer was angling for, her eyes glinting, too intent on offering the young stud the full services that the inn had on offer to really pay all that much attention to the act of cleaning him. There was something more interesting still that lay beneath the surface of the water that she was interested in, after all, a catch in her breath and a hitch in her throat, her need rising as it tingled between her thighs.

A warmth there could lead her in the right direction as she knelt by the sunken tub, knowing that she would not have to reach far to find the treat that her body so desired, even then. Gold leaned back, his eyes half-closed, relaxing as she had told him to, but he still felt her fingers under the water, stirring up the loincloth that had been unfolded from his crotch.

"Er - hey!"

But when his eyes opened again, they revealed the doe's bosom in his face, so close that he could have nuzzled it, though he did not dare, not even in such a state. The stallion froze, eyes wide and plaintive, but the maid had him right where she wanted him, a smirk pulling minutely at her lips.

"I said I'd take care of you... Now, sit back."

He had to obey her, had to do what she wanted, and not only because his nuts were in her paw. Gold groaned in the back of his throat but it felt too good, even though his heart was pounding. Why was that so? It didn't make sense why he wanted it, all of it, her paw caressing, stroking up and over his sheath. His loincloth floated away and he wondered, vaguely, why she had even let him wear it if that was what she'd planned all along. Maybe even that had only been there to make him more comfortable...

To say that Gold Stripe was passive was an understatement, the fizzing bubble of soap in his ears as they twitched back and forth, bubbles popping in his mane. But his head was back and his hips relaxed, as relaxed as they could be, as she coaxed out his cock, taking it into both paws at once.

"My, oh, my... You're a big boy, aren't you?"

Gold blushed heavily but did not answer. It didn't seem like a question that he was supposed to answer, not even then. Her paw worked him over, sliding up and over the medial ring, pumping his length, the soap and oil allowing her paw to glide over his bare skin just a little bit more easily.

The maid grinned, her larger ears flicking back and forth contentedly. It really was one of her favourite parts of providing the full service the inn had to offer, even though she was sure that that was not quite what the stallion had meant on asking for it. Poor thing, but she'd set him right, give him a memory that he'd never forget, all for enjoying his stay there!

Her paw moved along his cock, something that she had done many times before, but the golden-furred stallion would be her favourite, she was sure of it. He was stunning, young and masculine, but there was an innocent in his lighter, slimmer figure that was more tantalising than what any labourer or the like. He was delicate and she adored that, everything in his life still yet to come, despite the lure he held for her.

Gold Stripe did not know what to do, but the passion there could not be denied, leaning back, paws cautiously spread across the back of the tub, clinging to it as if that alone would root him in some kind of reality. He had to hold on, had to hold back from pleasure, or at least the kind of pleasure that would spill over beyond anything that he honestly felt that he'd experienced before. He moaned out loud, head falling even further back, mane clinging damply to his neck, the bath, apparently, forgotten.

Yet the push of her paw up and down his hard length was too alluring for him to ignore, nostrils fluttering, puckering, softly with breath. He grunted thickly and the doe coaxed him on, murmuring to him, relaxing him, even though he didn't honestly feel as if he needed all that much more to relax. He was already very relaxed, tension leaping to parts of him and leaving the majority, cock twitching and throbbing in the hold of her paw.

"That's right, dear," she murmured, a glint in her eye. "You relax. Rest up. You've got a long way to go home."

It was for her, really, her dress swishing around her thighs and hips, though the doe was quite tempted to take it off already. It was not that it was getting in the way but she wanted more, her thighs squeezed together against the lust of something more, the tantalising, evocative need that she had not felt in a long time. It had her little tail flipping up under the fall of her skirt, even though it was well-hidden and tucked away, the folds of her sex damp between her thighs.

Yes... Oh, yes, the young stallion stud was perfect in every way, her lust for him rising, growing more and more with every passing second. The head of his cock protruded out of the bubbles of the bath, water slopping up around the sides, though neither of them had it at all in them to care one bit about that. No, their lust was too great, needy little grunts bursting from Gold's lips with every stroke of her paw, the shaft aching and pulsing, desperate for so much more.

And it was his to take, even if it was the doe-maid, of course, who was truly in control there. She was the one who had decided that she lusted for him and to take him. His innocence had easily been persuaded to take a step further and she licked her lips obviously as pre-cum drooled from the head of his cock, washed away splash after splash by the water. The soap suds fizzed and popped lightly around his midsection where the water met, showing his defined abdominals, all that had attracted her to him in the first place.

"Yes... Oh..."

"Let it go, darling, let it go."

He had no reason to hold back, whimpering softly, his ears softened and splayed to the sides. He was not the one who had to worry, the one who had to think. The stallion trembled with lust, his hide shivering, shuddering, aching for more. His balls churned and she groaned right along with him, encouraging him along, a motherly, demanding sort of doe who knew what she wanted in more ways than one. The maid whispered to him, enticing him on, though there was something even in that moment that meant he had to wait for her.

"Cum for me."

And then he could cum, grunting and heaving through neighs and nickers, unaware of the sounds that he was even making. He could not help himself but there was no need at all for him to be quiet as he whinnied shrilly, rope after rope of thickly virile cum spilling forth. He'd never paid all that much attention to his orgasm before, but it was all he could do as he grunted and groaned, lost in the moment as he spent himself. Cream splattered up against his stomach and even his chest, washed away by the water, but not so swiftly that it was not evident just how much he'd cum. Even the doe gasped in admiration for just how much he was able to produce, something that not even she could have expected or anticipated.

"Yes, darling, keep going..."

So, he did, cum spilling forth, water sloshing and slopping over the side of the tub, though that was a minor detail in the delight of it all. He grunted thickly, her paw working him over, the head of his cock plump and flared, her fingers caressing. Struck briefly by her expertise, he nickered his appreciation and yet the moment was one that flickered on without his active consent, tail trying to flag proudly at a moment of climax that, still, was not entirely under his control.

But he was there to enjoy, to experience all that the inn had to offer, delight trembling through every line of his body. Gold Stripe had forgotten about the outside world, only caring for the doe, the current moment, how his hide quivered, tucking his chin down shyly against his chest as the stream of cum, too slowly, tapered off. The doe did not allow him rest and respite even then, however, stroking him more lightly, her fingers dipping and teasing into his sheath, further demonstrating the control that he had given up, all for her.

"I think you'll fit in quite nicely here, young one... Why don't you stay another night?"

Gold Stripe shuddered, a shaking paw pushing his damp forelock out of his eyes.

"I... Uh... Wow..."

The doe grinned.

"Name's Athina. But you, my dear, may call me ma'am. Is that not fitting?"

He only had one answer for her and that came in a throaty nicker, closing his eyes and nodding weakly. He would do it, all for her, staying a while, helping his family, lust lingering and fluttering below the surface.

A quickie? Hm... It had somehow managed to evolve into so much more.

He was even keener to find out what more the inn had to offer.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Breeding Program Light femdom with an anthro zebra and male milking...in NonHuman
My Lesbian Roommate His lesbian roommate discovers her love for cock.in Erotic Couplings
Mom's Motivation: Daughter's BF Mom does whatever it takes to keep daughter's bf loyal.in Mature
Bondage Breeding Anthros bred in bondage for shared lust...in Fetish
Stallion's Physical Exam A stallion anthro gets a physical from a sexy nurse...in NonHuman
More Stories