Full Service Salon

Story Info
Tory washes more than David's hair when he enters her salon.
2.4k words
4.36
28.6k
27
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the sign that had caught David's attention as he walked home from work one afternoon. "Full Service Salon," written in big, flashing red letters. From the look of things, it was your standard unisex hair salon, but that 'full service' part ushered in countless dirty thoughts into his mind.

Curiosity- as well as a long-overdue need for a haircut- forced him to check it out a few days later. He had no concept of what awaited him inside, but with a name like that, he had plenty of ideas. All of which were quickly dashed away when he walked through the doors.

The salon was more or less empty- which given how late it was, didn't really surprise him- with only two hairdressers, a receptionist, and one other client that he could see. That was fine by him- David didn't much like to wait.

By the time he finished with the receptionist- having to provide I.D, a credit card and sign a few forms- the other client had finished up, and the hairdresser who'd been working on him seemed to be readying to leave. This left him with the remaining one, and frankly, David was okay with that.

Even from where he was standing, it was plain to see she was gorgeous. David didn't know if it was a requirement given he'd seen countless good-looking women working in the hairdressing field, but if so then this one likely smoked all the rest.

She was tall- not as tall as him but certainly up there, and the high-heeled leather boots she was wearing only added to it- with gold tanned skin, long dark hair, and an amazing pair of tits.

David had hit the motherlode.

The receptionist went over to talk with the hairdresser for a moment, then pointed towards him. The hairdresser looked his way and offered a smile, then motioned for him to approach. He watched the receptionist go back to her desk and start to pack up as the hairdresser extended a hand to him.

"Lucky boy, last client of the day. I'm Tory by the way."

David smiled, shaking her hand gleefully. "I'm David. Nice to meet you."

He took a seat in her chair and Tory put an apron over him, then took a look at the mop of hair resting on top of his head. "Been a while since anyone cut this I take it?"

David smiled, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah. I kept putting it off. When I saw the sign outside I thought the time had come."

"And find out what 'full service' meant?"

Tory watched as David blushed in the chair. He wasn't the first to see the sign and think dirty thoughts. That had been part of the point. Not only was it the sort of name that caught your eye in passing, but it also acted as a lure.

Bait for a certain sort of person. Like she could tell David was.

"Well, a mess like this is going to take some work. Do you mind if I wash it before we start trimming? It'll make things go faster."

David nodded, loving the idea of this gorgeous woman washing his hair. "You're the boss."

She grinned behind him. How right he was.

Tory moved the chair over to the washing station, and carefully guided David's head back into the waiting sink. She turned on the water and took out some shampoo, then lathered up her hands and got to work. Her fingers slunk through his hair like hungry serpents, and he felt her nails glide along his scalp.

It felt amazing.

When David washed his hair, it took less than five minutes. But then, he wasn't a professional like Tory, and the sensation of her hands massaging his head just made everything else around him melt away.

Noticing he was getting more relaxed, Tory slowed down to get his attention, or at least how much of it he could offer. "Since it's just us, do you mind if I put on some music?"

David didn't care what she did, as long as she continued washing his hair like that. "Go for it."

Tory grinned. "ALEXA," she called to the small device over on the counter, "Tory playlist."

Within seconds music started to stream out of the device, though it was nothing David had ever heard. It wasn't exactly techno, though it was filled with beats, there were vocals somewhere underneath them. He tried to listen to them but they were distant enough that no amount of focus seemed to allow him to register what they were saying.

At least not consciously.

His unconscious mind, on the other hand, was absorbing every word. Just as Tory continued to massage his head, his brain was being bombarded with subliminal messages. David had no idea that he was being hypnotized, but Tory had made this playlist herself- recording loops, triggers, and level after level of subliminal manipulations. With a pliable enough subject- such as one who was being relaxed with such a thorough hair-washing- it wouldn't be long at all before they took effect.

"You're... you're good at that," David somehow managed to utter sleepily. Tory's fingers were working wonders, and he was certain he would fall asleep before they got to cutting his hair.

"I worked as a massotherapist before I got into hairdressing," she said matter of factly. "My clients always told me that I had magic hands."

In his current state, David's mind had more or less gotten rid of any and all filters, hence why he thought his next words were far more clever than they were. "Did you ever give any happy endings?"

Tory rolled her eyes. If she weren't already planning to have some fun with this one, that would've sealed it. Men like him, they saw that sign outside and thought they could come inside and get a little 'extra'. They did of course, just not in the way they expected. "No, but none of my clients ever went home disappointed."

Rinsing his hair, Tory started again. Lather, rinse, repeat, especially when doing so meant there was more time for the music and the massage to melt away any and all resistance. Not that she was all that worried. David's eyes were shut and he looked as blissful as a sleeping baby. He was more than ready for the next step, but she wanted to be sure.

When she finished rinsing his hair for the second time, she slowly moved the chair back to her station. David didn't say a word, and she doubted he even noticed he'd been moved. Just in case, she tested him. "David, can you hear me?"

After a second, she heard a far away sounding 'yeees." His eyes were still closed, and she doubted they'd be opening before she was finished with him.

"I'm going to cut your hair now David. It's so messy, you need someone to clean it up for you, don't you?"

Another "yeess." David was barely coherent enough to know where he was anymore, let alone provide more than one-word answers.

Tory started snipping at his hair, trimming it in places and chopping away all the split ends that had built up since he'd last been to a barber of any kind. David just laid there and let it happen, surrendering to the music and the feeling of Tory taking control.

All the while, his cock started to grow.

This was to be expected. The subliminal messages in the music sent signals through the brain, telling it to send blood down to the cock. The harder his dick grew, the more pliable his brain would be. And based on the tent he was pitching through the apron, David was plenty pliable already.

When she was finished with his hair, Tory spun the chair around so she was facing David, even though his eyes were still shut and his face was plastered with a dopey, sleepy smile. He was under alright, which meant it was time to move onto the next step.

"David," she said softly, her voice music to his ears, "we're finished with your hair, but I know that's not why you came in here. You wanted full service, didn't you?"

His smile grew and his lips parted, once more letting out a moaned 'yeess."

Tory grinned. This was going to be fun. "I'm going to take off your pants now. That's part of the full service, and you want that don't you?"

David nodded, not even able to speak anymore with all the blood flowing to his erection. He didn't even move as Tory expertly slipped off the apron, followed by his pants and boxers. His cock stood at attention, saluting her and beckoning her to finish.

Tory opened a drawer by her station and pulled out a pair of yellow rubber dishwashing gloves. She always wore gloves for this part- she wanted to keep her hand in good condition, and she found that most clients reacted even stronger to rubber gloves. Then, she walked back over to the sink, turned on the warm water, and lathered up the gloves with soap.

Then, carefully, she began stroking David's cock. The sensation of the warm, soapy gloves sent electrical surges through his body, and they mixed in with the subliminal messages that had been pouring in this whole time, starting a chain reaction that he didn't realize was signaling his doom.

The gloves moved along the stiff cock, slipping and sliding along as the music continued to play and David continued to fall deeper and deeper under Tory's control. But she wasn't even close to done. She needed to make sure the mental collar clicked shut, and to do that, she needed him to say three little words.

"Most of my clients love the full service," she whispered teasingly into his ear, watching the shivers of pleasure course along his body with every touch. "They adore letting me take charge, to take control... Do you know what they call me David?"

David didn't answer, but he didn't have to. It was a rhetorical question, made to set the stage for the coup de grace.

"They call me Mistress Tory. Do you want to call me that?"

She watched his eyelids flicker, the question mixing in with the messages and signals and everything else converging on his mind. Then his mouth opened, and Tory tried not to squeal with glee as another one said those three little words she adored so much.

"Yes, Mistress Tory."

Oh yes, he was hers alright. Now all that remained was finishing him off. Men like David needed a woman like Tory to take charge, to remind them of their place. They came in here expecting happy endings and other naughty things, and while some could say she gave them just that, there was a price attached.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" She asked as she slid the soapy, gloved-covered hands up and down his still growing erection. All David could do was moan incomprehensibly in response. "Your head is floating on an island of pleasure. So empty, like a balloon. I washed your head, made it all clean, sent all your dirty thoughts down to your real brain."

Tory gave another long, teasing stroke, loving the shiver that shot up David's body as she finished that one and started the next. "Your cock is your brain after all. Thinking with it is why you came in here, isn't it? You saw my sign and me and your little cock told you to come see me... It wanted to get a wash too."

She massaged his cock, lathering it up with warm, soapy water just as she had his head. David was in another world, barely aware of anything but Tory's voice and the music and the sensations on his cock. A world where all that mattered, all that made sense, were Tory's words. His empty, hypnotized mind believed everything she said. He moaned once more, letting out a barely lucid "yeees..."

"It's okay. Naughty boys like you need strong, sexy women like me to tell you what to do. You need hairdressers like me to tell you what you like." Another long stroke as she brought her lips down to David's waiting ear. "To wash away all those nasty thoughts. Just let Mistress Tory brainwash you, and clean out your filthy cock."

David felt the pressure begin to build up, started breathing heavier as Tory continued to edge his cock until he was certain every available drop of blood was down there, keeping it erect and pulsating in her grasp. Tory grinned. He was almost there.

"You can feel it now, can't you? All your nasty thoughts are filling up your cock, it's such a mess in there. When Mistress Tory finishes washing your brain, all those thoughts will just spurt out, and you'll have a nice, clean, empty brain. You want that, don't you?"

In between heavy breaths, David managed to mutter "yes Mistress Tory."

"Then cum for me," she ordered, stroking his cock even harder now, " cum out all your thoughts and brains and become a mindless, brainwashed slave for Mistress Tory!"

With one last stroke, David's cock exploded in her hands. He let out a primal scream of pleasure as the waves cascaded over him, washing away all thoughts and cares and leaving him with only the want- no, the need- to serve Mistress Tory.

She expertly milked every drop out of his cock, draining it completely until a pool of cum lay in the palm of one of her gloved hands.

A wicked smile took over her face. She already had him, but men like David deserved a little extra humiliation, a little extra punishment for their transgressions. And why have a mindless slave if you weren't going to play around with them a little bit?

"Open your mouth slave," she cooed, bringing the cum filled glove up to his waiting lips. "Mistress Tory is going to put some thoughts back into your head. You just have to lick them off of my glove so they can trickle down into your empty little head."

David stuck his tongue out and began to lap up the warm, sticky cum. Tory practically fed it to him while he lay there in the chair blissfully unaware. He didn't know what was going on, why he'd come in here. He barely knew who he was anymore.

The only thing he knew for certain was that he was Mistress Tory's slave, and he was happy to be it.