All Comments on 'Full Service Trucking'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought for sure he was going to walk out to his car and just drive away leaving her behind for good. I was actually shocked at the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So if she actually sent the trucker a text message how did she get his number if she was away from her phone all day? She would have a great memory to be able to recall his number to do that when husband was in the shower.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Kind of took my breath away Bill. As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not sure why she's married to this idiot. Begs her to do it then gets mad and jealous. She's a slut, has no clue what real love is, but like most women, she got what she wanted. Ben will soon be history, when she kicks him to the curb, but might save him from getting STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ffs really

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well another story about a selfish woman

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

This... was amazing.

The psychology was fantastic, from him opening the door, to her bumping up the cheat-shock.

The dialogue was fantastic, the situations were hot...

Really, really good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have left the slut with the truckers. She will never go back to being just with him

WesshopWesshopover 1 year ago

Didn't really like how it end just dropping off. Maybe a part 2 going into details how she was once she woke up. Her husband started it and has part of what happened but she could have stopped it anytime. She also lied to cover up what she wanted to do and fuck what her husband thought or felt. Best thing is to allow her to sleep and then help her get cleaned up and dressed. Back on the road just make small talk or none at at. The trip was to go to her mothers. Get her there and unpack the car with just her stuff. Once done give her a kiss without words, walk out, turn your phone off and drive away. Cut your losses. This will happen again, she is a cock whore now and that will not change. Ben, the husband own some of this but not all.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Wilson Spalding: Thank you. I really had fun writing this one and your response makes it even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Biggest problem was that there was no ending. He should have left her with them.

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Liked it but kind of wish there had been some risk of pregnancy. Would have added and edge to this. That and the guys leaving in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story, showed it to me and we both enjoyed it. She must be trying to tell me to drop her off at a truck stop for the night or maybe a few nights!

Your story definitely had some ‘kick’ to it. First, the husband enjoyed pushing Kate’s envelope, with the flashing of truckers, and he seemed to be in control. But then, Kate realized she too had ‘agency’ and she drove the rest of the story. Very nice reversal of roles and exchange of power.

Also, it was clever the way Kate used her pussy to keep the three men from fighting each other. That could have gotten ugly but for her pussy psychology.

My 30-year-old wife had a similar ‘epiphany’ when, at the age of 40, I could finally afford to buy a brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle. We did some trips on it, and while we were not Hell’s Angles we didn’t have to take a lot of guff from them either – I’m an ex-marine.

However, I did notice my wife starting to be attracted to biker types. She would urge me to stop in those kinds of places for lunch or dinner. She enjoyed dressing sexy and flirting when we did. Once I realized what her game was, I secretly bought some bright red lipstick and dark red rouge power for her cheeks. I presented them to her, as a gift, one night at dinner in a biker bar. I told her to go right into the girl’s room and paint up so, she could really flirt with the other bikers.

When she walked out of the bathroom, she was painted up better than I had ever seen her. She was luscious and she knew it. We both laughed when every guy in the place adjust his trousers to get more comfortable. I told her it was like a 21-gun salute but, the guns were just lifted up. However, the firing hadn’t started yet! She giggled with delight to be the center of attention for all these guys.

I told her that if she though some of the guys were hot, she should go flirt with them, let them grope her, and even sit on their laps. I loved seeing her go from one guy to the next. She would let them feel her up, kiss them, and even let them finger fuck her – god it was hot! Most of them even gave her a tip which, she stuck into her slinky bra!

When we got back to our hotel she thanked me for buying her that slutty makeup. She took me in the bathroom, and under the bright lights, showed me the hickies that several men had given her. I told her that was a good start but that it didn’t meet my expectations!

Then, she told me that several of them had offered her money for sex with her up in their big rigs. I asked her if she wanted to, and she surprised me by saying ‘yes”! I told her that I wanted her to get some ‘biker cock’ and spread her legs for them. She raped me all night!

On evening, we were riding later than usual and arrived at a restaurant around 9 pm. We were served, ate well, and then around 9:45 a dance band started playing. I was tired from driving our hog all day but, she was ready to boogie. There were five good looking bikers at the next table over. They invited her to dance and surprisingly they were all good dancers. That is when my young wife’s ‘agency’ kicked in and she fucked all five of them that night – for free!

We were still three days away from arriving at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. So, she took turns riding with each guy during the day, and fucking different guys at night. I really didn’t have much say in it; she made her own decision. She wanted their big cocks in her pussy constantly!

I have gotten used to having a slutty whore for a wife. It now arouses me when I kiss her and she had ‘cock breath.” I really enjoy the fact that she has a stretched out pussy! It now is just a huge, gaping gash between her thighs and is usually dripping other men’s cum! A can of Red Bull slips effortlessly into her ‘man-hole’ and beer can slides in easily if I spit on it first.

Three cheers for agency for wives. We loved your story!

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 1 year agoAuthor

@ Anonymous My wife found this story

That's a heap of praise! Thanks. You should really set up a profile and post this comment as a story. It's sexy and exciting. You'll get trolled- that's inevitable here- but you'll also entertain a hell of a lot of readers.

Thanks again for the comment. I'm off to buy a bigger hat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES