Fully Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." As trembling he squeezed his red helmet,

allowing the final drops of jiz to drip and drop down onto my outstretched knee and thigh.

The barn fell silent save for the gasping of breath and the 'click,' 'click' clicking of the camera.

Maybe it was the reality of what had just happened, or genuine embarrassment. But following their group Cumming, the guys silently and hurriedly pulled up shorts, grabbed kit and bikes and with barely a word between them, were gone, nearly as swiftly as they had arrived. Leaving me to wipe trails and gobbs of sticky spunk from my body, some of which by now had begun to trickle from my thigh and heaving breasts onto my heaving stomach and trimmed pubes.

"Fuck Jo, just fuck!" Hubby spoke from where he was in the shadows, "I have no idea how or even what the fuck just happened."

Neither had I.

Getting up from my squatting position was not easy in high heels on loose cobbles and required the support of Hubby's strong hand, pulling me to my feet, where I stood, spunk running in sticky rivulets down my skin. They might have gone on their way totally satisfied, but I wasn't and that needed to be addressed and soon.

Moving with Hubby's support to sit on a prickly hay bale near the door, the full sun on my sticky spunk covered body, I slipped three fingers between my soft wet lips deep into my pussy and pumping hard and loud, wanked her until, gasping into the lens, I came, wet and finally satisfied, my body bucking and reeling with the power of each spasm, as they ripped through my shaking body, my big heavy tits heaving as I breathed deeply through the rush of pleasure.

'click,' 'click,' 'click,' 'click'...

12