All Comments on 'Fully Naked at Last'

by rht

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks you! This is a lovely description of the yearning of young lovers, taking things to where they have been headed for a while. The descriptions are fresh and evocative, and I like the occasional use of short declarative sentences which bring to mind her the urgency. The story is written in the past tense, but there are occasional sentences which have no verb: "Pressing his chest against me while rocking his body forward and back." There are also places where a word or two seems to be missing: " I was on fire with and reached up and..." (on fire with what?). There is alas a sentence which ends with a comma rather than a period. I encourage you to find beta readers, or if not at least use a free grammar checker such as Grammarly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If I was "him", I would have blown inside her! Would have made The First Time that much more.....fulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poetry! Thank you.

I reached for the buckle on his belt, and I undid it.

I reached the snap on his jeans, and I opened it.

I reached the zipper of his fly, and I pulled it down.

I drew his pants down over his underwear down and then off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful story and so well written. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous