Fun Abroad Pt. 03

Story Info
I can’t help but go back for the final hole.
2.6k words
4.66
24.5k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story are over the age of 18.

It had been a few days since my last trip to the sex shop and I was still feeling sore from the pounding my pussy had taken. I still could not believe I had let 10 strangers fuck my pussy. The thought of it still sent thrills through my how body. I had sent the last couple of night using my new toy anally. I had too as my pussy was far too sore to touch. At first I was unsure about anal but I had come to really enjoy it. The feeling of my ass getting stretched and filled, the slight pain giving way to pleasure. It had made me cum hard these last few nights.

My two trips to the sex shop have been the craziest things I had ever done. First sucking 10 cocks and making them cum. Second letting 10 guys fuck my pussy till they came. Yet I could not stop thinking about the last thing to try their. The anal chair. The thought of letting 10 guys fuck my ass seemed crazy, and yet I could not stop thinking about it. I think that's why I have been fucking myself anally, just to see if I could do it.

I only had 2 nights left here and my friends were busy both of them. I decided to go back to the shop as I wanted to get a bit plug to help me enjoy my new anal discovery. I made it to the shop and walked around until I found the area I was looking for. Turns out their is a lot of things people like to put up their bums. I was looking at the range of butt plugs when a women appeared next to me.

"Coming to try the last we have to offer?" Lucy asked. The women that had shown me to the rooms last time.

"No." I laughed. "I think that last one is a bit to much for me."

"And that's why you are looking at butt plugs." She laughed back.

"Guess I'm curious." I said honestly.

"Here." She said handing me a medium sized plug. "If you can handle that you can handle anything."

"Thank you. How much is this." I asked as I was coming to the end of the money I had exchanged for the holiday.

"For you honey, it's on the house. Call it a reward for your services." She winked.

"Thank you." I said again.

"You sure you don't want to provide the guys some fun?" She asked.

"Maybe the glory hole." I laughed.

"Good choice honey." She said.

She took me round back and into one of the glory hole booths.

"You know what to do. Enjoy." She said as she left.

When she left I decided to get fully naked this time. It somehow felt naughtier. Once naked I looked at the butt plug in my hand and I wanted to try it out while I sucked cock. I looked around the booth and found the vibrators but no lube. Their was no way I could get this in dry so I put it down on the floor next to me. I got into positions and pressed the go button. I felt a thrill as I heard the door open and a cock was soon presented to me. I happily began sucking on it. While I was sucking on his cock I got a naughty idea. Once I could feel him getting close I stroked his cock and made him cum in my other hand. I had a small puddle of cum in my hand. I grabbed plug off the floor and dipped into the cum. Once it was covered I began working it into my ass. It hurt at first as this was bigger then my vibrator. Once it was in, my ass sealed around it and the pain quickly turned to pleasure.

The next cock poked through the hole and I began sucking. It felt amazing to suck cock with the plug in. I brought one hand to my pussy and started to rub it. I had to stop quickly as it still hurt to much to play with. Instead I just concentrated on the cock in my mouth.

I had sucked off 4 cocks and was working my 5th. By this point I was beyond horny and needed to cum myself. My pussy was out of action and even though the plug felt great it was not enough to make me cum. I decided to take it out and grabbed the vibrator. I needed more lube so I made my 5th cock cum inside my hand again and used that to lube the vibrator up. Once it was I could slide it into my already stretched ass. It was much easier getting the second toy in once it had been stretched and their was no pain. The 6th cock of the night appeared through the hole and I started to suck it as I fucked my own ass. My orgasm came quick and I somehow managed to keep sucking the cock as my orgasm shocked my body.

As my orgasm eased I was able to finish the cock inside my mouth. I swallowed his load when he came. I had swallowed 4 out of the 6 loads, 2 I used for lube. Feeling full of cum and satisfied from my orgasm I pressed the stop button. I cleaned the cum and spit that had leaked down my chin and chest. I cleaned both toys and on a last second whim I used some spit to lube the plug up and reinserted it into my ass. I got dressed and left the booth.

"That was a quick one." Lucy laughed as she met me.

"I still managed 6." I laughed.

"Please, 6 is a warm up." She laughed back.

"You slut." I said.

"You know it. Where's your new toy?" She asked looking at my hands. "Oh!" She laughed when she realised where it was.

"Now who's the slut." She said. "You sure you don't want to try the other hole?"

I did not answer her, instead I gave her an unsure look. She let me out the back door and I walked back to the hotel. It felt weird to walk with the plug in but it also felt good. Once back I removed the plug and showered. I woke up on my last full day still thinking about the sex shop. I decided I wanted to have the plug in for the day and lubed it up and put it into my ass. I got dressed in my bikini and went to spend the day by the pool. It felt so naughty to wear the plug while sunbathing in a bikini. I spent the whole day thinking of I should go back to the shop tonight. The thought of trying to take 10 guys up my ass made my pussy instantly wet.

I had made my mind up and that evening I made my way to the shop one last time. Lucy was stood by the counter and when she saw me her face lit up.

"So?" She asked.

"Yes." Was all replied.

"Good girl." She said.

She lead me down the corridor again and into the room with the two bends. One was bent upright for you to sit on and slide your lower body out into the other room for guys to access your pussy. I had already sat in that chair and was still sore from it. It had been amazing though. The other one was laid flat and was meant for you to be bent over with your ass in the other room. This gave guys access to both pussy and asshole. This was the one I had come for.

"Guys will get to choose what hole to fuck." Lucy began to tell me. "Once they pick a hole that can't change. All guys that got for the ass will lube before they insert."

"Ok." I said, too nervous to answer more.

"When ever you are ready, honey." She said as she left.

I got myself naked and removed the plug I had worn all day. I was hoping that it had helped stretched me so that it would not hurt as much. I got my self onto the bed and slid my lower body out the hole until I could touch the floor. I was now bent over and was able to close the hole around me so that they could not see me. The bed was a massage bed and had a hole for your face. On the floor under the hole was a TV. The TV showed me a live feed of a camera in the other room. The view was a top down look of my bent over ass. My aim was 10 guys to cum from fucking my ass. I did not think I would be able to manage that many but I was going to try.

The first guy appeared in the screen and I saw him lube his cock up. He got some lube on his finger and rubbed some onto my asshole. With everything lubed he easily worked his cock into my ass. It felt a lot better then the plug or my toy. Be able to watch his cock pound my ass in the screen made it even better. The first guy filled my ass with cum and the sensation of have cum in my ass nearly made me cum already.

The next guy entered the room, lubed up and fucked my ass. So far it was all pleasure and no pain. He fucked my ass for a minute then pulled out and came over my ass cheeks. The 3rd guy was quick in the room and to my surprise he aimed his cock up to my pussy and began fucking it. My pussy was no longer as sore as it was but I did not think anyone would go for it when my ass was on offer. He gave my pussy a good fucking and left it filled with cum. I had now been fucked by 3 guys but I could only count 2 of them that had used my ass.

The 4th guy that entered did not disappoint and entered my ass. His cock was the biggest so far and stretched it out further then the others had. This helped my orgasm build but he came in me before I could. He pulled his cock out, cum leaking out of my ass and down my pussy as he did. Guy number 5 entered and worked his cock into my pussy. I did not mind as I could feel my orgasm getting closer. Unfortunately for me he only lasted a few pumps before he came.

Feeling frustrated that I was not allowed to cum I waited for the next guy. I was happy when he forced his cock into my ass and began fucking me hard. I could feel my orgasm build again and this time he lasted long enough for me to finally cum. My orgasm was a big one earning a loud moan as I collapsed on the bed. The guy did not let up and kept pumping me as my orgasm happened. He pulled out to cum, hitting my back and ass.

I was laying down with my eyes shut and only knew that another guy was in the room when I felt his cock enter my ass. I was still dazed from my orgasm that I did not pay attention as he fucked me and filled my ass with more cum. He was my 7th guy to fuck me but only the 5th to use my ass. That meant I was only half way to my target. My ass did not feel to sore just yet.

Guy number 8 entered and decided he wanted my pussy. I was surprised at how many still wanted to fuck my pussy even though they could have my ass. The guy in my pussy pulled out and added to the many loads already on my cheeks. Guy 9 also wanted my pussy and as he fucked me I felt orgasm 2 build but could not happen as he came too soon inside me. As he left I now had cum leaking out of 2 holes and was covered all over my cheeks. I could even feel it running down my thighs.

Guys 9 and 10 both made good use of my ass and fucked it hard. It was now starting to get sore as both added their loads into my ass. I still needed to make 3 guys cum in my ass before I met my target. Guy 11 also fucked my ass and he lasted long enough to bring me to my second orgasm. This one was just as powerful as the first and I did not feel him cum and leave. I was only just aware of guy 12 enter my pussy and fuck me till he also came. I had now made 12 guys cum. That was more in a a single session that I had done before and I could feel the mess that was left of my lower body.

Guy number 13 entered my ass and now it really was getting sore. I had to grip the bed as he fucked me to stop groaning in pain and was happy to feel him finish inside me. I only had one more to go. Guys 14 and 15 however decided that my pussy was the better choice and. I had taken 6 guys in my pussy after guy 15 finished in me and it was now as sore as my pussy as it had not fully recovered from my last visit.

I could almost cry as guy 16 enemy weed and lined up with my ass hole. His cock was the biggest of the night, 7" and thick. My ass was stretched to its limits and dripping in cum. Even still his cock stretched me further still. This guy was not done in just a few pumps like some of the other and he worked my ass good. Somehow even through the soreness I felt orgasm 3 build. I was hoping that this guy could last long enough to get me their. I was not disappointed this time as he seemed to be able to last forever and I was soon screaming from my 3rd orgasm of the night. I almost blacked out as the shockwaves ripped through my body. Even through my whole organs the guy fucking my ass did not let up. As my body stilled I finally felt him tense and release himself inside my ass.

I had done it. I made 10 guys cum using my asshole. I even got 6 extra guys off using my pussy. I pressed the stop button and somehow managed to climb out the hole in the wall and clean myself off week enough to get dress. I could feel a lot of cum still leaking out of me and fill my panties. I put the plug in my pocket, their was no way that was going back in, and left the room. Outside Lucy was waiting. She said nothing as she lead me to the back door.

"You are amazing." She said as she hugged and kissed me.

"Thank you for this. It has been the best holiday ever." I told her.

"I really hope to see you again some day." She said.

I waved goodbye and walked back to the hotel. I showered and slept, exhausted from the night events. I somehow had to get on a plane and fly home was a very well fucked pussy and ass. I did not regret it at all.

I hope you enjoyed this series. I would love to hear what you think.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers