Fun After a Run

Story Info
A hot day turns even hotter.
1.3k words
4.04
14.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a shorter than usual day at work I went out for a run, when the weather is good it needs to be taken advantage off but today it actually felt too hot and when I got back I was just drenched in sweat and headed straight to the kitchen for a cold drink.

Without warning Kelly appeared from the balcony and came straight over to me and I wondered what I'd done wrong as she had a purposeful look on her face. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a big bear hug. Her breasts felt wonderful as they pressed against my chest through my sweaty shirt.

"How was the run, got an energy left?" she whispered into my ear.

Spontaneous sex in the middle of the day wasn't typical for us but I know better than to question the chance of a fuck.

"Mm-hmm," I replied, caressing her back. My lips found hers, and we kissed passionately, tongues swirling. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer, kissing her hard.

She let out a deep moan as I felt her hand drop to my thigh and fumble to find my cock through my shorts. I was already hard as a rock, and she grabbed onto me and started stroking me through the fabric.

We kept kissing as my palms started wandering across her body. I slid one hand up the back of her shirt and quickly released her bra. Then both hands made their way to her pert tits, and as I slid my fingers between the cups of her bra and her breasts, I could feel her rock-hard nipples. I took a nipple between my fingers and squeezed and twisted it gently.

She stopped kissing me long enough to mutter an "Oh, fuck..." before clamping her lips on mine again. Her stroking took on a new urgency, and I knew there was no stopping her. She didn't want to make love. She wanted to fuck.

As she pulled away from my grip, I could see the lust in her eyes. Grabbing the bottom of my sweat-soaked shirt, she pulled it over my head. Then she traced her finger down my chest and quickly slid my shorts down to the floor. I kicked them off across the kitchen floor and leaned back on the table.

She dropped to her knees, my rock hard cock inches from her waiting mouth. Taking in gently in her hand she pointed it skywards against my belly, then traced the veins along the shaft, from my balls to the tip. This woman gives mind-blowing blowjobs, and I couldn't wait.

Both her hands went behind my ass as she enveloped me in her hot, wet mouth, burying her nose in my pubes. I gasped at the sensation. She began sucking my cock slow and deep. One of her hands joined in, keeping time with her mouth.

I knew I wouldn't last long, and as much as I would have loved to explode in her mouth, I needed to fuck her. So I carefully eased her head back and she looked up at me.

"Everything okay baby?" she asked with a smile, still stroking me.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum," I responded.

"Then, cum."

"I will, just not there."

I helped her to her feet and took her T-shirt off, her bra falling to the floor. I leaned in and kissed her hard as I unsnapped her shorts and slid them down her hips. Then my hand went to her inner thigh, my fingers gliding up towards her thong-covered pussy. I could smell her sex, and my cock twitched in anticipation.

When I reached her mound, I ran my fingers up her slit. Her panties were soaked, and she gasped at my touch. I pulled her panties aside, and my fingers spread her soaked lips, my thumb finding her clit and my middle finger effortlessly entering her. She moaned as I finger fucked her under her panties, and she stroked my cock, kissing me passionately.

I stopped fingering her and pulled her panties down then lifted her onto the table. I grabbed onto my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her soaked pussy. Then, looking in her eyes, I slid inside her without stopping until I was fully inside her, then stopped. I felt her nails dig into my back, and I put my hands behind her ass as she held me tight. I began fucking my wife on the kitchen table hard but slowly, teasing her. She was so tight but very wet, and just so, so hot.

She leaned back on her elbows, and I watched her beautiful tits sway to the rhythm of my thrusts. I could feel my orgasm welling up, but I wanted her to cum first. With a deep thrust I buried myself into her and put as much pressure on her clit as I could.

She grabbed my ass and pulled me even tighter, grinding on my cock. I heard her breath quicken, and she muttered an almost silent, "Oh, fuck." When she broke her rhythm, I knew she was close. I felt the first wave of her orgasm hit her; the walls of her pussy clamped down on me as it ripped through her. I could sense each pulse, every squeeze. It was all I could do to stop myself from thrusting and exploding into her, but I wanted her to enjoy her orgasm to its fullest.

She dug her nails into my ass as the final waves of her orgasm subsided, and she collapsed back onto the table, spent. I looked at her and smiled, happy to know I could give her such pleasure. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, trying to recover with my dick still buried in her. Finally. she took a deep breath and smiled at me.

"Your turn. How do you want me?"

"Just as you are my Princess,"

I pulled out of her wetness and eased her to the edge of the table as she had got away from me a little and I needed to bring her back.

I grabbed onto her hips and slid the tip of my dick just inside her dripping hole. I began sliding just the tip in and out, teasing her. She tried to pull more of me inside her but I was having my fun.

"I need you to fuck me. I need to feel you cum."

At that point, I couldn't hold back any longer. I could feel my orgasm getting closer and drove my cock into her. She let out a growl as she took my full length into her.

I wanted to make it last, to fuck her as long as I could, but it was too late. The blowjob, the handjob, her orgasm, it was all too much.

"I'm going to cum," I told her as I fucked her hard, keeping eye contact, my hands holding her hips as I tried to steady myself.

With one last thrust, my orgasm erupted through my body. I shot load after load of cum deep into her willing pussy, each spurt eliciting a moan from her.

After what seemed like an eternity, my orgasm slowed to a dull roar, and I slowly fucked her and relaxed my grip on her hips. I pulled her hair aside and leaned over and kissed her softly.

"Holy fuck, that was incredible," I told her.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed.

I slowly slid out of her cum-filled pussy, she just stayed there with her legs hanging over the edge of the table and cum slowly oozing out of her cunt and dropping onto the floor.

She said, "Eww," and we giggled.

"Somebody's going to have to clean that up," I said as she stood up and turned around.

She grabbed onto me and gave me a hug, her sweaty tits pressing on my chest.

"Later." She took my hand and started leading me to the bathroom. "Shower first."

As I watched her ass sway in front of me, I wondered what else she had planned...