All Comments on 'Fun After a Run'

by BobRiley

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Pleasant little interlude.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Whoever said monogamous sex is boring is stupid.

This was sensually erotic and fun. Imaging what the wife did made my pecker slowly rise.

I usually skip the sex part of stories I read in LW but I loved it when husband and wife get into it...WITHOUT a third party.

Thanks BobRiley

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

That is a loving wife.

iammweaseliammweaselabout 2 years ago

Holy shit a non-cuck story.

That alone garners you the rare 5 stars, after this week, you deserve far more than that.

Of course this is LW where the mentally ill go to pass of good writing, there could be a follow up where he finds out she had banged his brother while he was out on his run and wanted to be reclaimed.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Wow an actual non cheating, mates enjoying themselves. As jaded as I am, I kept thinking he was going to slap her on the ass and say, “okay sweetheart, you have to gather up your stuff and hit the road. I’ve got to change the bed and air this place out before my wife returns from her weekend at her mothers.”

Seriously, I enjoyed your version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Um, you probably misunderstood the whole concept of the Loving Wives category. It’s about extra-marital sex, swinging and wife sharing. Meaning wives having sex with people other than their husbands. Not a bad story, just not the right place for it.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Sweaty, but a good story. Thanks for making her a LW in a monogamous marriage.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Good story! Not LW.

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

boy are you guys going to be surprised by part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think there was some kind of mistake here?

Loving Wife story on Lit's own Loving Wives section?

This has to be some sort of conspiracy! This can't happen!

Hordes of Mentally ill Cucks are in intensive care as I write this on my computer!

Lot of them may never recover from the shock.

Bob, that was cruel beyond believe... I don't know how are you going to live with your self, after this disaster.

PS: this is going to make Covid look like childes play!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe learn the difference between 'of' and 'off' and use them correctly, especially in the very first sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that’s what I all a Loving Wife , a woman who Keeps her legs closed and her mouth shut and her hands to herself except for her husband of course ! 5 stars and an applause

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous