All Comments on 'Fun Algarve Break Ch. 03'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU LOOK LIKE THE BIGGEST NOTHING OF A MAN

WIMP DON'T GIVE YOU CREDIT AND RESPECT AS A MAN.SHE SHIT IN YOUR FACE AND YOU TOOK IT LIKE A PUSSY.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Swinging?

This is a A+ manipulated wimp husband story. All he wanted to do was watch his wife have sex with other men and wasn't even allowed that. She cheated by not telling him or discussing what was going on. Sure he got some strange pussy but was even manipulated into that.

As I have said before if swinging is your thing go for it but try to have some equality about it. Yes I know this is fiction and fantasy but I would like to read some stories where the husband isn't taken for a ride all the time.

Not too badly written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ni=ot a man

Hell yes she had lots "fun" so she is doesn't want to do it ever again.She knows he may find someone next time who take care of him like she should have while she was off getting hers and she might lose him. That is what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Divorce

It the only answer for her actions

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
new twist

Good story, but same cheating wife new story

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Back to "normal", eh?

Does she mean the normal where she is actually a loving wife and not a cheating slut? Does she mean that she will once again love and respect her husband? Is normal where she honestly discusses things with her husband that affect both of them?

And the phrase, "Both had fun." His "fun" was for 1 1/2 hours on the next-to-last day they were there. Her "fun" lasted several hours everyday that they were there. She has a great sense of equality. All he wanted to do was watch and participate with her swinging with others. All she wanted to do was fuck around on him.

Will his "normal" include wanting to know the truth about their vacation? How about having a more realistic reaction to being laughed at by the guys that are cuckolding him?

You are a fine author. Your stories are well written and flow very well. If you are going to be interested in friends and swinging, maybe you could write a story about friends and swinging. Not a cheating spouse story.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Stories like these....

make me think that swinging is not a good idea. Guess for me to become a full blown swinger I must be a spineless wimp and let everybody make a fool of miself??

It would have all been great if his wife would have told him everything, and I guess Rupert would have loved it. Too bad she didn't trust Rupert enough and just went and fucked everybody.

By the last statement, it seems Rupert will love to have an open marriage. Please, next time something like this happens, grow some balls eh??

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Something else to add....

I know what the problem is. Rupert wants to swing, but Helene doesn't. Her trill is to deceit her husband and fuck around behind his back, and let him not know what she did.

No wonder Rupert had sex with Beth & Felicity, that was so that he wouldn't go out and follow his wife and see her get gang banged.

I hope Rupert demand and impose his feelings next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So so story, poorly written

Regarding the content, so many of the other comments have already touched on the deficiences of this story.

However, I must disagree with the comments that state this was well written. It is filled with run-on setences, primarily in the dialog. All too often declarative and interrogative sentences were written as one sentence. This wasn't as bad as the prior chapters, but it was pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Helen's lack of respect

Loved the idea behind the story but did not like Helen never acknowledging her behavior and in essence, mistreating her husband. The short romp on the beach never made up for all of Helen's extra-curricular activities and making poor Rupert the butt of the gang. Would love for a followup to even things out for Rupert.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
EVEN?

I doubt Rupert could ever get "even". He best start figuring out how to get a wife and get rid of a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is fair??

I liked the concept but, as some many others have commented, Rupert has been royally cuckolded and this pee'd me off. I couldn't get the feel that Rupert had a good time at all. If Helen had just "come clean" and told Rupert all she had done (in detail, of course!) He would have been a happy man. I think this will be weighing on his mind for a long time and the longer Helen refuses to share her adventure with him, the further apart they will drift to a point where they no longer communicate at all with each other. Gotta have a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Author Prefers Cuckolding by Slut Wife

The self cuckolding virus has struck another poor sod and pathetic limey wimp.

writer - why did you let that happen? Excited and demeaned you didn't it liddle sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All Englishmen must be either woosey wimps

Or assholes. I can see how they lost their empire. They are mentaly retarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a Loser

The beginning had promise which really disappeared by the end. Why Helen continues to deny what her husband obviously knows is never explained and gives the reader the impression that not only is she a slut but a liar and a cheat as well. Did it give her a sense of power to belittle her idiot of a husband and allow the remainder of the group to laugh at him? By the end I didn't like any of the characters in the story.

Good luck with your writing, it is not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes it did fall down.

It's the Brits. I mean people,especially british men are so into putting on fronts that they don't realize that the rest of us around the world laugh at them. If you were trying to portray dumbass, stiffed nostril lip and all that rot British male, you did a good job. However, in order to set up the incidents you went the wrong way around the block and got lost...Oh and if thats what you are really like...ohhhhhaaaa...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just another

Just another sad cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How ahout

Nothing, because you have nothing now

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Brit

Another sweet little Brit cuck trying to be cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous