All Comments on 'Fun and Games'

by ChynaBright

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Yikes, drunk slut,never read that before. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh yeah, go to a party you dont know many.

Then strip down and get fucked and suck bareback. Then your husband takes you back home. Now if you have an IQ of 50 and already have AIDS this isnt a bad deal. Husband pimps wife out for free! Get a grip, get mature, and get a little experience in real life. Such actions now would be a suicide wish due to AIDS and such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sounds like a great party

wow very hot story.i thought it was great from start till finish.i just don't understand all the negitive comments from everyone on here.this is a place to read hot erotic stories not an english class or a moral leason.guess they'd all be satisfied with a kiss,make love, then go to sleep.fuck that..great stories like this is what keeps me comming here.so keep up the good work.THANKS

CindysBobCindysBobabout 16 years ago
enjoyed it

I liked the FANTASY. Hope you can ignore the other comments as I can't understand why they would continue to read it if they didn't like it. I've see this nonsense too often in regard to stroies like this.

Anyway,thanks for doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What A Waste Of Bandwidth

If anyone out there wants to read something written on a 3rd grade level, this is the story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a fantasy

You pretty well left everything to the imagination. You could be any beautiful woman....and trust me, your story is closer to reality than others may know. Great way of putting it together and keeping interest and subject going at the same time.

Thnx

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
It was

it was an okay story and for those who are in to this lifestyle I'm sure they enjoyed it as apparently many people do! As for me I don't understand why anyone would really want to do this sort of thing but then this is a sex site and if we did not have stories like this one it wouldn't be a sex site. Me personally I have mixed emotions reading a story like this, one is that yes it sounds a great thing to do have sex with anyone you want make sure that hubby/boyfriend/wife/whatever knows your having sex with other people dont really give him/her a chance to say no! then make him/her your sex slave sounds a good idea and probably makes a great fantasy unfortunatly fiction can become reality but that's up to the person/couple to choose and like I said many choose to enter this lifestyle and love it. My second emotion would tell me that the hubby/wife who chooses to enter this lifestyle MUST be missing somthing in this realationship otherwise WHY do it?.

Anyway if this is what you want carry on.

The other emotion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
simplistically written & UK cuck again????

When you crudely degrade and cuck your life partner with him excitedly watching and urging you on, no one can respect the characters, the story or you.<P>

There is plenty of jackoff material here wherein no one gets hurt or disrespected or scorned.<P>

Read some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

happy couple enjoying themselves . keep on going.

LincolukmaleLincolukmaleabout 16 years ago
Very good story

Very exciting and sensual. Would have loved to have been the partner of the sexy female.

The wife-sharing/cuckold lifestyle is not for everybody, fair enough, nobody should lead that lifestyle if they do not want to.. However some do so give us peace to do so. If you don't like this sort of story don't read it. Comment on style, grammar, pacing, characterisation, and so forth, by all means. i'll get of my sopabox now.

One of my ambitions now is to meet ChynaBright

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 16 years ago
Not Bad

Yeah, sex by losing a card game is a cliche, but it's a great cliche... a rite of passage if you will, and you did it well. Nice job.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1*.

Just another story about a queer that likes to see other men's dicks and men fucking his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe.....

While I love the stories that revolve around wife sharing, I need a more plausible storyline. This being a room at a party with people able to come in and out makes the goings on somewhat sketchy. A little flash here and there but not the full blown sex that went down. Sorry, but it has to be believable to be thouroughly enjoyable.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Seeing

After reading this, and seeing your catalog, I believe your name should be ChynnottooBright. You can't even spell China.

mariolinomariolinoalmost 5 years ago
to 26thNC

you are category five moron...lol....spelling China wrong? oh what an idiot you are...lololo

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, that was bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChynaBright@ChynaBright
I love writing stories for your pleasure and enjoy the feedback I get. Feel free to drop me a line xxx