All Comments on 'Fun and Games in Ancient Rome Pt. 02'

by RDJohnson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RDJohnsonRDJohnson3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for reading my story, it means a lot.

I thought there was too little stories set in ancient Rome, so tried my hand at making one.

If you like this stuff, and want to see more like it, make sure to tell me, either in the comments, in a direct message, or by leaving one of those juicy 5 star reviews.

I already have another chapter up on my Patreon, but if I'm going to make more chapters with Tacitus, or other stories set in Rome, I require some feedback.

For those reading my other stuff, you might want to know that Oaths to Keep currently have chapter 3 AND 4 posted on my Patreon, and chapter 5, plus some other stuff is being worked on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well done!

Please write more and more!

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue this story and please bring back these two maybe with him further training them this is by far my favorite of your works.

onlyshecumsonlyshecumsabout 2 months ago

I like the different flares you give to both of the "picks" between the stories.

Eager_and_ReadyEager_and_Readyabout 2 months ago

I enjoy historical fiction settings for erotica, especially ancient rome! The description of the hymen was a bit inaccurate, but overall the story was pretty hot! I'd like to see more of the story with one of the more defiant slave girls, maybe humbling the protagonist a bit.

MesraMesra15 days ago

I like your first story of this series, so this new installment caught me off guard. I like the new direction of this story that diverted fron painplay.

If I may suggest, I'd like to see three different installments direction - breeding, domestic and battle. All three of them could play well with domination and fit well into Roman story.

Only yours and cerrotorre are the only ones doing roman slave story well in my opinion. Full my respect to go down on this path!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRDJohnson@RDJohnson
Finally I am back to writing, and this time I am trying to widen the scope a bit, get some more genres included in my repertoire. I now have a Patreon profile, so sequels to stories will appear there before they get posted here, plus there will be some unique content there as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES