All Comments on 'Fun at Camp'

by Redwarrior

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes!!

That was so HOT!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My cock was hard on the bus as I read this the whole time.

Mire. I want to see brad fucked. And then they get it on when at home.

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudorabout 13 years ago
good start to a series

I enjoyed your story and masturbated to a very nice orgasm while reading it. I rate a story on two issues: does it make me want to masturbate and do I achieve a good orgasm. Your story was two for two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome!

That story was great! I want to go to camp with those guys! Please continue it.

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69almost 13 years ago
Hot!

WOW That was a hot story! I has a great wank while I read that, and I'm ready to do it again. I'd love to go camping with those guys, or you!

I'm still hard.

Please write more like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
enjoyed it

...brokeback mountain lol

Wangle23Wangle23almost 13 years ago
Not bad

Good story.

Had myseld a decent wank whilst reading it.

Keep it up - pardon the pun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Goooood!!!!

You may not believe this, but I got off today, and that hasn't happened in a long time. Keep it UP, pun intended. I live in Western Ky. Any one interested? Let me know. windyls50@yahoo.com. 60, bi, and VERY discreet. Wife and family doesnt know.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 11 years ago
Awesome

I hope they continue and become a gay couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!!!

This needs to continue!!!!! It's was so hot!!!!

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago
Great story

I know its been three years, but more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good. Similar experience but I was older. My friend Graeme and I went on a 4 day camping trip, we went fishing ,the first day, a good spot, no one else around. Second day we walked up into the hills and came back, there was a 4 wheel drive parked, a small open annex attached, inside on her knees was a middle aged woman, getting fucked. We stopped, he stood over her, pushing down into her until it was clear he was cumming. We moved on, I had some difficulty as I was hard. Graeme laughed, an old woman got you hard, not that, haven't had any for a week, might have to take matters in hand. We got back, hot, so I went for a swim, I walked back, Graeme was lying on a towel, good your back, i didnt want to burn, some oil on my back please. I tipped some on, rubbed it in, while your at it, on my bum. I tipped some on and joked, better be careful, never know after seeing those 2 what might happen. He said wouldn't mind, it won't be my first, pushing up, just make sure you oil up first. I was a bit shocked, but my oily hand went to my hardening cock, stroking. He looked over at me, don't waste it, I reckon you've fucked a few girls up the arse, he got up on his knees, im bi,if you like just think of that couple. he grabbed the oil and squirted some onto his hole.You said you hadn't for a week, come on, look at me im horny thinking about it. I looked down, his cock was sticking straight out. I was just as hard, I moved behind him, I hesitated but he reached back, held my cock against him and pushed back, I felt his heat then I felt him open, he stopped, removed his hand, he was hot around my cock as he eased back, my cock slowly sinking into him. It looked hot watching my cock slide into him until I was hard up against him. Instinct took over as I held his hips and pulled back, then push in, I heard him say,thats it, fuck me, and as his hand worked his cock, I worked in and out of his tight hole. I heard him say oh fuck and his insides clenched me as he shot his cum onto the towel causing me to drench his insides, my cock moving in and out smoothly as my cum made it easier. I pulled out, we didn't say anything and then he said thanks, I needed that, I sort of grunted and went back and had another swim. Nothing else happened that weekend. We both went back to our wives. Now when I fuck my wife and suggest anal, which she is reluctant to do, I finally push into her arse but all I think of was how good Graemes felt and how willing he was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous