Fun at college

Story Info
Debbie tortures college students.
2k words
4.04
15.1k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie liked to torture men. Not with whips and chains but with her finger. She found that if you rub your fingertip along a man's dick for 3 or 4 hours he turns into a mindless, blabbering mass of flesh, begging for that all-important orgasm. She also found that he needs to be tied to the bed so he doesn't try to fuck her.

She would pick up men at bars. Twenty-somethings and thirty-somethings were her target. She would go back to their apartment, never to her own place. She would convince them that they'd have lots of fun if they would let her tie them to the bed.

Then she would start.

Just the fingertip. Just the length of their dicks. Not the dick head, not their balls. Just the dick. Up and down slowly. Non-stop, no matter what they asked.

She had to train them to take their punishment. When they would talk she would remove her finger. When they would stop talking she would rub them again. Most men figured out quickly to stop talking.

Some of them would demand she use her entire hand.

Some would insist she suck them off.

Some would beg her to make them cum.

When they talked, she stopped.

Some were slow learners.

If they didn't stop talking she would just put on her clothes and leave, Since they weren't smart enough to shut up she felt they deserved being tied to the bed, left alone for someone to find them. She would leave their mobile phone just out of reach so if they were lucky, they could call someone to rescue them.

After 3 or 4 hours of torture she would finally give them what they wanted so badly. She would put her finger on their dick-head and swirl it around a couple of times. Most men took about 5 seconds before them came. Then she would start again. Some men got hard immediately. Some took several minutes to get hard again. But they all got hard and they all turned into mindless, blabbering masses of flesh, begging for the all-important orgasm once again. She was happy to oblige them. The second time she would only rub them for about an hour. Again she would swirl her finger around their dick-head and they would moan, scream, cry as they came. Then, once more, Up and down, not stopping.

They couldn't make her stop since they were tied down. They couldn't prevent their dicks from getting hard. They had no choice but to take what she did to them repeatedly.

Each man would get three orgasms. Each man shot lots of cum the first time, some cum the second time, and very little cum the third time.

Then it was her turn.

She would then get her vibrator. Some men didn't get too hard. Some got very hard.

She would then climb on top of them and start humping away so she could have her own orgasms. It usually didn't take long; she was so turned on by their torture that it usually took her a few minutes to cum the first time. She could hump them for an hour or more, cumming every few minutes. Most men would beg her to stop, crying in agony. Their dicks couldn't take it any more. That only increased her pleasure.

By the time she finished, most men would have passed out. Some of them were still hard. If they were hard, she would use the vibrator to make them cum once more. Most of them would cry since they didn't get pleasure out of it.

While they were unconscious she would check out their homes. Most lived in nice apartments. She never took anything but she would look at everything.

Once in a while she would find evidence of a wife or girlfriend. She didn't like men who cheated. She would be sure to leave something for the woman: she carried water-proof lipstick in a variety of colors. She would draw circles around his dick. Most men got 4 circles. Some men got 6 colors, but too few men. She also had a special vibrator: it had a timer built in. Ten minutes on, ten minutes off. She would tie the vibrator to his dick and plug it into the wall. She would turn it on and watch his dick grow. Then she would leave.

She wondered how these men explained this to their partners. She also assumed the men would cum several times but she never knew for sure. She didn't get back her vibrator and she hoped the women enjoyed them.

She decided to try younger men. She went to a frat party. The drunk boys were all interested in this woman no one knew. Each night she would pick one boy, usually a shy one, and go back to his dorm room. Then she would do to him what she did to the older men.

Young men were much better than the older ones. First, their dicks were very hard. She was amazed at how hard they could get. Second, they didn't mind that she only rubbed their dicks. They were happy to let her touch them for as long as she wanted. Third, and this was the best part, when they would cum, huge amounts of cum would come out of them each time even after their third orgasm. Most of the boys would stay hard after cumming three times. Some of them could cum 4 or 5 times. Then she'd climb on for her fun. She would usually be with them for 9 or 10 hours and she'd always have a great time. So did the boys.

She would always leave them tied up so their friends would know some girl was willing to fuck them.

One night she decided to pick up a boy who wasn't terribly nice looking, figuring he could use a good fucking. She undressed him and found the biggest dick she had ever seen. Her hand didn't fit around it. She wasn't sure she'd be able to take it in. She tied him to the bed and started her torture. He laid there, eyes closed, breathing heavily. Without warning he came. She was amazed. No man had ever cum before just from her rubbing her finger along his dick. He stayed hard even after cumming, so she continued rubbing. She watched for signs that he would cum again but he didn't.

Finally after about 3 hours of this she put her finger on his dick head. He immediately erupted, so high that he almost hit the ceiling. She went back to rubbing his shaft.

Every hour she would rub his dick head again and every hour he would erupt with huge amounts of cum. She wondered how much of this he could take. It turns out he could take a lot! She got him to cum six times before his erection started to go down. Then she climbed one, carefully since he was still bigger than she was used to. She rode him for about 10 orgasms. She was in his room for close to 12 hours.

When she had run out of energy she put her clothes on and got ready to leave.

"Thank you," he blubbered.

"It was my pleasure," she laughed.

"Uh, aren't you going to untie me?" he asked.

"Oh, no! I'm not done with you yet!" she replied.

She went to the girl's dorm floor and asked some of them if they knew Dave. They did and Debbie convinced them to come with her to his room. They walked in and saw Dave tied to the bed with his dick sticking straight up. They yelled, stripped off their clothes, and fought to be the first one on that dick. The first girl had a few minutes of fucking followed a few minutes of cumming. Then it was time for the next girl.

The girls started calling their friends and it wasn't long before the room was full of naked girls all waiting their turns to fuck this huge dick.

They made such noise that the R.A., a girl named Donna, wanted to know what was going on. She saw a room full of naked girls.

"What the fuck is going on in here!" Donna demanded.

"Fuck is right," one of them answered. "We're fucking Dave! He's huge."

The R.A. yelled, "Everyone out! You can't be doing this. Everyone! Get out of here right now."

One of the girls yelled back, "Fuck you!"

Debbie, not wishing to miss some fun, yelled, "She needs a good fucking. Bring her in here!"

Hearing that, a bunch of girls grabbed Donna and dragged her into the bedroom while the other girls ripped her clothes off.

"Stop it! Let me go! Stop!!" Donna yelled.

By the time she was in the bedroom she was completely naked.

She saw Dave's enormous dick and started to struggle to get free.

"Let me go! Get away from me!" she yelled as they picked her up and placed her on Dave's dick.

She screamed as she slid down him. She screamed as the girls humped her up and down his dick. Slowly the screaming turned into moans. It wasn't long before she started cumming.

The girls started humping her faster to get her to cum again. She didn't disappoint them and moaned and threw her head back as she came a second time.

The girls kept it up, the R.A. kept cumming. Finally she passed out. They put her on the floor as another girl climbed on.

Some girls grabbed Donna and started licking her pussy, nipples, hands, feet, ears, lips. They were merciless as they licked and kissed every part of her body. She was overwhelmed by the pleasure and too weak to fight them off. She probably wouldn't have stopped them if she could.

Finally the girls were fucked out.

Debbie got them to put Donna back on Dave's dick. They tied her to Dave so she couldn't get away. Debbie put her vibrator in Debbie's ass and turned it on. Donna moaned from the pleasure going through her ass into her clit. Dave's dick reared back to life from the vibrations. It wasn't long before he came. As his cum dripped out of her pussy, Donna moaned, cumming yet again. When the vibrator shut off they both got quiet again. Ten minutes later the vibrator came back on and so did their pleasure. It wasn't long before she was cumming. His dick got hard but he was far from his next orgasm. Donna couldn't stop moaning and cumming from both the vibrator in her ass and the dick in her pussy.

Debbie felt she had accomplished something and left the two of them tied together, cumming together.

Hours later, some of the girls came to see what was happening and they found Donna still tied to Dave, still cumming when the vibrator would come one, and lots of cum pouring out of her pussy. They removed the vibrator and untied her. They helped her off his dick and she started crying.

"Put me back." Donna was almost incoherent.

"Put me back, put me back. I need that dick in my pussy."

They brought her back to her room and put her to bed.

She fell asleep crying. One of the girls put the vibrator in her hand so when she woke up she would be able to fuck herself some more.

Dave was suddenly the most popular guy on campus. No one cared that he wasn't good looking. He could fuck great; that was all that the girls cared about. After about a week, the R.A. recovered from her magnificent fucking. She made up a schedule, 3 girls per night to get fucked by Dave. She didn't want any fighting over him. Plus, she wanted to be sure she would get her chance. Again and again.

When the girls weren't fucking Dave they were fucking any guy they could find. It was a wonderful place to be.