Fun at the Fund Raiser

Story Info
Ann surprises Brad at the Fund Raiser!
2k words
4.16
29.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer: There is no disease in the World of Brad and Ann. They have an open marriage in which they Love to discover new erotica with each other and share erotica with others. Ann is not leaving Brad. Brad is not leaving Ann. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun, exploring new experiences with other partners, etc..., then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

===========================

FUN AT THE FUND RAISER

I came home and told Ann that we would be attending a Fund Raiser for a local charity on Saturday night. It would be a formal event so a dress for Ann and a suit for me. Ann immediately called her friend Holly and volunteered to help set up, like she did for every event.

At dinner that Friday night, after Ann came home from setting up, Ann got a little smile on her face...A mischievous smile.

"What's that smile for?" I asked.

"Oh, just thought about something." She replied. "I'll need to get a new dress."

"A new dress? Just wear one you have." I protested. "I mean, you have like ten formal dresses."

"Yes." Ann continued. "But I need a certain kind of dress for this event."

I decided to leave it at that. The next day, Ann and Nancy went shopping and when Ann returned with the dress, I asked to see it.

"You'll see it tonight." Was her response.

We got ready for the gala, me first so I would be out of Ann's hair while she got ready. Even though we have a huge bathroom, she like to get ready in private, partly to surprise me with a big reveal, which always makes my crotch twitch!

I was in the living room sipping on a pre-gala whiskey, when Ann walked in. Wow. She was stunning. The dress was not full length, but came just above the knees, with a medium depth 'V' neck and a bra that was pushing those nice big tits together in a nice way, not smashed together like some women do. Her hair was up, which I love, and me makeup was flawless.

"Wow." Is all I could say.

"You like eh?" She asked.

"I do, but I still don't understand why you had to go with a shorter dress?"

"You'll understand later my Love." She replied sheepishly.

Driving to the event I couldn't keep my hands off of Ann's thighs. I moved my hand up towards her pussy a couple of times, but each time my hand was swatted away.

"You're a naughty boy." She exclaimed.

"Yes I am." I replied. "You make me that way."

"Well, let me see what I can do in the ten minutes we have before we arrive." And with that, she moved her hand onto my thigh and began moving up to my crotch. Now I was already worked up from rubbing her thigh, so when she reached my semi-hard cock, I shifted in my seat.

"Mmmmm, feels like someone is getting 'erect'." She stated.

"Yes, and if you don't do something about it, I'll be walking in there with a hard-on." I replied.

"Well, we wouldn't want that." She replied. And then she withdrew her hand and just stopped.

"What the fuck!" I said.

"Well, you'll just have to wait until later." She said, again with a sheepish grin on her face.

I begrudgingly got out of the car and we entered the hotel banquet room holding the event. There were about eighteen tables, spaced within the room. They were bar height, with white table clothes down to the floor. There was also an auction table to one side, the banquet line for hors d'oeuvres next to it and a bar next to that. When we entered, we saw Nancy and Bill at the bar and joined them for a drink. The place filled after about thirty minutes, and the master of ceremonies asked us all to go to our tables. Ours was the furthest from everything, tucked at the very back of the rest of the tables.

"Man," I stated, "looks like we got the shaft on this layout."

"Yeah, we're in the back forty here." Bill chimed in.

"Well, I know how much you love these things," Ann said sarcastically, "so I decided to put us in the back." Now leaning in to whisper in my ear, she continued, "besides, I have an ulterior motive." Again, flashing that shit eating grin.

The first half was the typical everyone congratulating everyone else for their commitment to the charity and patting each other on the back. We all grabbed some food and ate at the table. Each time we went back to the table, Ann would make certain that I had my back against the wall and was facing the rest of the room. Now, being a man, I actually like that arrangement, and you men who 'carry' understand why. But her insistence was starting me the think that there was some cruel trick about to be played on me. I also found it strange that it was just the four of us at the table, while the table could have easily fit six or even eight around it comfortably.

Ann told Bill and I to go look at the auction items while she and Nancy did some 'girl talk', so we wondered off. There really wasn't much to look at, and we were done pretty quickly. As we began to head back to the table, Nancy showed up and grabbed Bill by the arm.

"Bill baby," She started. "I saw a few things I want to show you." Then turning to me, she continued, "Brad, Ann said to meet her at the table, she'll be back from the powder room shortly."

As I made my way to the table my phone rang, it was Ann.

"Hi baby," I said quizzically. "Where are you?"

"I'm on my way back to you." She responded in a whisper.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked.

"Never mind that." She continued in a whisper. "Just get back to the table."

"This whole night has been weird Ann." I stated, now wanting to know what she was up to.

"I know." She responded. "But give me a minute and it will all become clear to you. Trust me."

I arrived at the table. "OK, I'm at the table."

"But you're not in your spot at the table." She said.

"Well, no, wait, how do you know that?" I asked.

"Just go to your spot." She insisted.

I went to my spot, against the wall, facing the entire crowd.

"OK, I'm at 'my spot'." I confirmed.

"OK, now, whatever happens, I want you to continue to act like you're in a conversation on the phone. Is that clear?" She demanded now.

"What?" I asked. "Look, I don't..." And right then, I felt a tug on my zipper. Looking down briefly, I saw a hand pulling down my zipper.

"Don't look at me dummy, look at the crowd. Be on the phone. Act normal. While your slut wife sucks your cock in front of one hundred fifty people." She said, now in a sexy voice. "I won't be able to respond to you since my mouth will be full. Listen carefully. When you're ready to cum, tap on the table twice. If anyone is coming tap on the table once. After you cum, tab three times to let me know the coast is clear for me to come out from under the table...Got it?" She asked.

By now she had my cock out and was playing with it. I now understood the strategy behind 'my spot', which was concealed from the rest of the room, and, it had the table cloth slit at it so she could easily get to my junk. I also now understood the dress. Short, so she could easily get on her knees. What a woman!

"OK, I think I..." But before I could finish, I felt her warm mouth engulf my shaft.

She gave me a slow, sensual blow job, stopping after about three minutes to stroke it with her hand. Then, back to her mouth.

I continued to talk into my phone even though I knew there was no one at the other end. I looked across the room and saw a crooked smile on Nancy's face. She knew. Ann had told her everything, and the fact that another person in the room knew what I was going through turned me on even more.

I looked a Bill, but he was too busy talking to some guy about something. Looking back at Nancy, she shook her head 'no' telling me that Bill wasn't in on our little secret.

In the meantime, I was working up to quite an orgasm, and knew I wouldn't last long. Ann was now deep-throating me and jacking me each time her mouth came up off my cock.

Two knocks on the table indicated my impending shot.

I felt her take my cock from her mouth and furiously jack it with her hand. Her other hand instinctively went under my nut sack and began fondling my heavy, cream filled balls. That was it. I unloaded a huge wad of at least seven hard streams of cum, to where, I didn't know.

I thought for sure that people would notice my somewhat contorted face, but no one did. I gave Ann a minute to tidy up, then, I heard her on the phone.

"Mmmmm, was that good for you baby?" She asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I answered. "That was the hottest thing I've ever had done to me."

"Can I come up now?"

"Yes, you don't need three knocks, it's pretty much cleared out." I responded.

Click. She hung up.

I stepped to the side and let her come up through the seam. But just then, Nancy and Bill arrived at the table, so I put my hand on Ann's head to stay down.

"Well Bill, looks like Ann abandoned you?" Bill said.

"Nah, she stepped out for a minute while I was on the phone." I covered.

"Well, we're calling it a night." Bill replied. "See you on the first tee in the morning buddy."

"Sounds good." I confirmed, and we shook hands.

"Good night," Nancy said as she leaned in to give me a peck on the cheek and whisper in my ear "Tiger."

When they left, I knocked on the table three times. Ann came up and gave me another surprise. When she jacked me off, she jacked me onto her tits. Oh my God, the 'V' was still showing some of my cum in the crease just above the bra, and there was a bit of spattering on each breast.

"What the fuck?" I said. "You're so fucking hot." Pulling her in a kissing her.

"I'm so fucking horny." She replied. "Your load is working it's way down my dress and now, it's moving onto my panties. Let's get out of here and I'll give you a show on the way home."

We valeted, and I know the valet saw the cum on her tits. Give him something to jack off to that night.

Ann already had her dress pulled up and her tits out by the time we got out of the hotel driveway. Her right hand was in her cum soaked panties, working my load into her sopping pussy, while her left hand was spreading my seed all over her titties, pinching her nipples as she went from breast to breast.

"It was so fucking hot." She started. "I could hear people talking...Mmmm...As I sucked...Mmmmm...Your cock. Did anyone notice?"

"Just Nancy." I replied.

"Oh, she's such a naughty girl." Ann continued. "I'll bet...Mmmm...That she's sucking Bill off right now and he doesn't even know why!" She chuckled in between moans.

"So, did you...Mmmm...Have a good...Mmmm...Night baby?" She asked.

"The best baby. And you?" I replied.

An Earth-shattering orgasm from the passenger seat gave me my answer.