All Comments on 'Fun at the Fund Raiser'

by LiteroticaScribe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Dude, good story, it was hot. I fived it

This was all good.

If some disrespectful or skanky sex occurs, or if a spouse is disrespected, I am going to trash the story.

Marriage can have sanctity without sanctimonious spouses.

For many of us, there is no inherenet dishonor in you and your spouse getting nasty But I neither need it to rock sex, nor want it in my special forever.

You don't have to be a prig, to not want a spouse who's a slutty pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shouldn't this be in Exhibitionism, or something?

What did being married have to do with getting a blow job under a table?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely the wrong category

This category is all about wives getting dick from someone other than hubby. Now if she would have sucked off the other husband too, that would have been great. Not bad, very fun, just not the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep, Wrong Category

Definitely not LW, Erotic Couplings would have been the right pick. 1*

LW= Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. Nothing like that in this story.

EC= Wild one-on-one consensual sex <-------

LiteroticaScribeLiteroticaScribeover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry for wrong category folks

Those of you stating that this is in the wrong category are right...sorry about that. But I'm too lazy to change it. We'll all just have to deal with it as a "first World" issue. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not in the wrong category at all. Fun story.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

Absolutely done right!

I'm all for LW stories that explore outside the relationship, this stayed inside... and was definitely a Loving Wife.

I'm all for exhibition, and this was risky... but did anyone really see who wasn't "supposed to"? No. Great category-tease, but it's still a LW story.

And it was 5-star fun!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Who cares about the category? That's hot as hell with a loving wife taking care of her husband in a very loving way.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Now that was a fun and decent story! Screw the wrong category crowd. They prefer wimpy little dicked husbands wanking to some big cock guy they're staring at.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous