Fun Evening for Mature Wife

Story Info
Three young guys fuck mature wife.
1k words
3.89
20.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been married for a long time. Mel is nearly 60-years-old but looks great except for being just 10 pounds over perfect weight.

Mel had a few partners before we married, but has been faithful for decades. We talked about sharing a few times and as she aged she opened up some to the idea.

I have a friend who does sensual massage and she let me know about a group she knew that had experience satisfying wives. I contacted Jenny about her sessions and we executed a proposal for Mel. Mel agreed and we set up a time the following week at our home.

Jenny was decent looking with an average body in her mid-30s. She arrived with three guys in their mid 20s. Jack, Mike and Kevin. All three guys were fit, Jack and Mike were about 5'6" while Kevin was taller and skinny.

Jenny was in total charge of the party. We met in our living room and she explained what was about to happen. No means no at any time. She said that she, Jack, Mike and Kevin were experienced, skilled and all six of us were going to have a great time the next hour or so. She explained that there was no time limit, but most of the time everyone was exhausted after an hour. This group had been together for almost a year and they set up wife parties about three times a week. All were tested and we were required to be tested because protection is not used at the parties.

We were in the living room for about 15 minutes getting know each other. Jenny started talking about the upcoming session. Mel was going to be the focus of the party. The party was all about pleasing Mel and her pussy. We were all to focus on Mel's pussy for the next hour. My plan was to lay low and just watch and enjoy. Mel does not like to give oral, so her wishes were honored, this was all about her.

Jenny explained that the goal was to pleasure Mel and give her three large doses of cum.

While in the living room, we were instructed to all get naked before heading to the bedroom. Jack and Mike had normal size cocks, but Kevin was huge. Jenny grabbed Kevin's cock and explained that he would be the finale and by the time it was his turn Mel would be all wet and excited and take that large cock without a problem.

Jenny had Mel lay on the floor on her back and began to eat pussy, after just a few minutes she had the three guys all lick Mel's pussy before we headed for the bedroom.

We got the bedroom and nerves had calmed and the fun began. Jenny and all three guys were rubbing Mel all over and she was getting very excited. Jack then mounted her missionary. After awhile she rolled over flat on her stomach and Jack continued to fuck her. She was very excited and did lots of moaning. After another five minutes, she was again on her back and Jack was pumping her. The intensity rose for both and Jack really got excited and made sure Mel was about ready to pop when he blew his load in her cunt. He started to blow his load in her and then pulled out an unload on her stomach while Jenny rubbed the cum all over Mel's belly while taking a few licks.

Jenny made sure things kept moving at this point and gave Mikes cock a few sucks before guiding into Mel wet pussy. Mike looked young and excited, but in control of himself. They changed positions a few time, but Jenny kept the pace going. Sometimes Mike would pull out and Jenny would suck him and play with his balls and lick Mel's pussy before plowing back into Mel. It was quite a show watching mature Mel get a good fucking from a young guy who was really loving it. After a period of time Jack was back on top in missionary position and both he and Mel had an incredible orgasm at the same time. It was the same finish as Jack, some cum in Mel's pussy and a large load all over her belly area. Jenny was active during Mike's explosion and again rubbed in all over Mel. Kevin was ready at time to take over.

He had a very large cock and I wasn't sure how this was going to go. Jenny made sure that he entered her right away while she was wet and loaded with cum. He had no trouble putting that large cock in all the way. Mel was really dilated from the past 45 minutes of play. Kevin was an expert fucker, Mel was more excited than I have ever seen her in my life. After changing positions a few times everyone got in position for the finale. Kevin mounted her missionary and Jack and Mike were on each side of her. Kevin was fucking the hell out of her while she jacked Mike and Jack. It ended with all three cumming on her at the same time. Kevin unloaded an incredible amount of cum. Jenny was still in charge and all of them rubbed the cum all over Mel and into her pussy. The finish was very vocal for all of them. Mel had the climax of her life. It took a few minutes for everyone to come back to earth and everyone headed for the shower.

We think about that evening all the time, but have never rescheduled. It would be hard to top it. Jenny has quite a setup and her group is really good at what they do. All of us had a great time, especially Mel. I think all women should consider having a session where an hour is set aside for all involved to focus totally on her pussy. It was the best night of sex in my life. Jenny was sucking on me at times and I fucked her a few times during the session, but I finished with my hand because this was Mel's hour.