Fun For The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move closer together boys. Thigh to thigh."

When they complied she moved in, placing one of her knees between each of their legs up against their balls. She leaned in and pulled their heads each to a breast.

"Kiss mommy's nipples."

They each took a nipple while she reached down and began to stroke their cocks. She felt a hand cup her ass while another felt her pussy. She looked over her shoulder at Sam and Frank. Sem was slowly stroking him and had the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Watch me, Sam."

She stood and walked over to a futon and pulled the mattress off and onto the floor. She was facing away from them and spread her feet and bent at the waist. Sam saw she was shaved around her pussy lips which were long and shiny with her juices. Her asshole looked tight and was glistening with lubricant. Sam wanted to run over and bury her face in it.

"Jim your dad said you took Sam's ass last week so I think it's only fair that Billy gets mine. Come here and lay down."

Jim lay on his back and Cheryl knelt before taking him in her mouth and sucking him until he was fully hard. She then straddled his hips and slowly lowered herself onto his cock moving up and down until he was buried in her pussy.

"Billy come over here. Let me taste you."

Billy walked over and as Cheryl moved up and down on Jim she took Billy into her mouth. He was hard almost instantly. She pulled back.

"I want you to put this lovely cock in my ass now."

"Mom I've never."

Mmm "How nice, mommy gets to be your first ass fuck."

Billy knelt behind her and put his cock to her asshole. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"Just push sweetie you won't hurt me."

Billy thought her asshole looked impossibly small but he did as she said and pushed into her causing her to smile and let out a sigh. Billy thought to himself that he had never been anything nearly as tight.

"Frank I've missed having two men and now I get my boys and they both have such nice cocks. Now I need you to fuck your mom. Make me cum. I need to cum and I want you both to cum inside me."

Billy was still afraid he'd hurt her so he held back. Cheryl wanted him all and threw her ass back at him until he was all the way in. She then began to work her hips up and down. She leaned over Jim so her tits were in his face.

"Suck my nipples sweetie. Bite them. Fuck me hard. Both of you fuck me like you did Sam."

Sam couldn't take her eyes off of the trio. Her pussy was flowing. She quickly stood and stripped before joining Frank again. He pushed two fingers into her as she played with his cock.

Billy was trying to hold back but his mom kept throwing her ass back into him and she was so tight. He felt his balls filling and leaned down to her ear.

"God mom I'm gonna cum already. You're so fuckin tight."

"Yes, baby. Cum in your mother's slutty ass. Fill me up.'

Billy cried out as he thrust as deep into her as he could. Cheryl felt him erupt. She felt four separate bursts as he came in her ass. He slowly withdrew and stood, he was panting hard and slowly stroked his cock while he watched his mom start to grind on Jim.

Sam saw Billys cum begin to leak out of Cheryl's ass and with a cry she dashed across the room and buried her face in Cheryl's ass. Her tongue darted out as she licked at the escaping cum.

Cheryl came as she felt Sam's tongue pierce her anus.

"Oh fuck. I'm cumming. So good. Jim your sweet wife is licking my asshole."

Jim began to thrust up into his mom as hard as he could. He felt her pussy contract around him as she came. Then he felt Sams's tongue lap at his balls and it was too much.

"Cumming, I'm cumming mom."

Cheryl stopped moving, leaving him in her as deep as he could go.

"That's it, baby. Give mommy all that sweet cum."

She bent and gave him a long slow kiss before rolling off him and spreading her legs. Sam dove into her pussy and began to suck at her long pussy lips.

Sam glanced over her shoulder. "Dad I need you in me right now." Then she bent back to the dripping pussy in front of her.

Frank knelt behind her and started to ease his big cock into her.

"Fuck her hard Frank. Fuck her like the slut she is. Use her pussy. That's how she wants it."

Frank looked at his smiling wife and lunged forward burying himself in Sam. She screamed into Cheryl's pussy and Frank began to drive into her relentlessly. Billy moved up to his mom's head and she grabbed his hip pulling his cock to her mouth not caring that it had been in her ass.

"Jesus mom."

Cheryl began to drive her mouth onto his cock. Jim stepped up to her other side and she turned to him and took his cock the same way. She began to alternate between the two. Sam was lashing at her pussy as best she could with Frank pounding into her. Sam raised her head and cried out "I'm cumming dad, don't stop fucking me."

Frank thrust four more times into her and came deep in her bellowing like a bull. Sam rested her head on Cheryl's bush trying to get her breath back. Suddenly Cheryl rose and left the boys. She got behind Sam and pushed Frank away. She lowered her head to his cock cleaning it then began to lap at Sam from behind. Sam reached behind her to pull Cheryl into her.

"Oh god, that's so good."

Billy stepped up to Sam's face and she gladly took him into her mouth. Jim had a hard cock and was looking for a place to put it. He knelt behind his mother still eating Sam's pussy. He looked at her flowing pussy and wet ass and made his decision. He aimed at her ass and thrust in sinking half his cock in her. She groaned deep in her chest and pushed back. Billy and Jim both started fucking hard. Minutes later Cheryl shoved three fingers into Sam's pussy and heard her whine around Billys cock. She felt Sams pussy clench on her fingers. Billy erupted in Sam's mouth as she tried to cry out almost choking her. Cheryl burst as she felt Jim cum in her ass.

The family lay there all breathing hard. Jim rose and grabbed the forgotten beer and drank half of it in one swallow. He took the other to his brother. After everyone recovered Jim and Sam were on their way out the door when Cheryl pulled Sam to the side whispering to her for a minute. Sam smiled and shook her head yes. As they got in the car Jim asked Sam what it was about.

"It's a surprise. Man, I love your family."

The following Tuesday just before noon Jim got a call at work from Sam.

"Honey I'm horny."

Jim smiled to himself. "Want me to come home for some lunchtime loving?"

"Actually I wanted you to ask Dad to come over. I want his big cock in my ass today. I promise to have a creamy pussy for you when you get home. Please baby."

Jim thought about it for a second and grew hard at the thought of Sam getting fucked and telling him about it later.

"I'll ask him, Sam. I love you.'

"God you are the sweetest husband. You can tell me about your surprise later."

She hung up and he went to talk to his dad wondering what she was talking about.

"Dad Sam just called. She wanted you to come over at lunchtime. She said she wants you to come over and "put your big cock in her ass."

His dad smiled at him.

'I think our women had a plan. Your mother just called and told me to have you stop by at lunchtime. I don't think sandwiches are on the menu."

Jim's mood brightened even more. Then he thought about his brother. "What about Billy?"

"He can stay here for lunch. I don't think this is going to be a one-time thing. I imagine he'll get his turn with one or the other. You alright with this?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

When Frank got to Sam and Jim's house he tapped on the door. It opened a crack and her hand shot out took his wrist and pulled him in the door. She was nude and dropped to her knees. She pulled at his belt frantically until he took her hands and unbuckled his belt and pants. She drug his pants to his knees and took half of him in her mouth. He took the sides of her head and eased her back and forth on his cock as he grew.

She pulled off of him and looked up. "I told Jim I was going to have you in my pussy, my mouth, and my ass. I've had two, now I want the third do you have any objections?

"Not one little girl."

He kicked off his work shoes and followed her into the bedroom. When he got there she was on her knees and he saw her working a small dildo in and out of her ass.

"Hurry dad I've been thinking about this all day."

"You and Cheryl plan this?"

"Yes. The other night. One of us will get Billy next time. It was Cheryl's idea."

"Sounds like her."

He stepped to the bed and pulled the dildo from her ass.

"Dad I want it hard. I don't know why but lately I just want to be used. It seems to make Jim happy too.'

"Whatever makes the two of you happy is fine with me little girl and if you want it hard just stay bent over.'

He put his cock to her ass and shoved hard. She screamed into a pillow as he went deep into her.

"Is this what you want little girl. You want Dad's hard cock in your ass. You want fucked like a little slut?"

Sam couldn't form words just shook her head yes as he fucked into hard.

"I love your tight little ass." He shoved in hard again.

"I'm glad you had this idea. Cheryl was so happy the other night finally getting fucked like she used to. I loved pounding your cunt while you were licking her pussy."

He hammered her asshole until she threw her head back and screamed "Daddy I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck my ass."

Frank gave one last thrust and shot into her ass. He collapsed onto her back. Both of them breathing hard. He rolled to the side and pulled her to his chest.

"It's been over twenty years since Cheryl and I did anything like this. You threw a hell of a charge into our love life and I thank you for that." He pulled her to his lips and gave her a gentle loving kiss.

"I better get back to work. Billy will want to go get something to eat. Whatever it is it won't be as good as what Jim and I had. We aren't going to tell him until you or his mom calls."

"Maybe we'll both call Billy."

"Maybe you'll both kill the boy" He laughed.

Jim had gotten to his parent's house and was met at the door by his mother. She let him and pulled him into a kiss. He seemed a little stiff.

"This is different mom. Just us feels a little weird.'

"You know what your father is doing right now?"

He reddened "Yes."

"Is that weird?"

"I don't know, maybe. Am I weird getting a kick out of someone fucking Sam and then her telling me about it?"

"Follow me, Jim." She led him to the bedroom.

She stood in front of him and took off her clothes. "Do you want me?"

"Yes dammit."

She lay down. "Join me."

He quickly stripped and lay beside her.

"Jim honey how couples please each other is up to them. You know your dad and I played with others. He always enjoyed seeing me take pleasure in other men and women but at the end of the day, it was always just us. He would take me when I was full of another man's cum and not think twice about it. There was one man in our group that liked to eat your dad's cum from his wife after he had fucked her. I'm not suggesting you do that but what I'm saying is whatever makes you and Sam happy is fine."

"Now let me do this for you."She took him into her mouth. "Think of your dad's cock in Sam's ass. It won't hurt my feelings."

He closed his eyes and she felt him harden. He opened his eyes and rolled on top of her.

"Mom I love you."

She guided him to her opening and felt him slide in. "I love you too sugar."

He started making love to his mom. Slow and gentle. He bent to take her breast in his mouth. He heard her sigh in delight. They touched and caressed like a couple in love. He felt her start to quicken her movements and he tried to match her.

She cried out "Now baby, give mommy your cum. Cum with me."

He felt her stiffen as she climaxed and came in her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and held him in place until he softened and slipped from her pussy. She stroked his back as he ran his hands all over her body. She suddenly smiled and smacked his ass hard.

"That was wonderful darling. Now it's time for you to go back to work. Do you feel better?"

"I do. I'm going to finish the day then take Sam out to dinner then I'm going to take her to bed and we can exchange stories before I make love to her."

"That sounds wonderful. Tell her I love her and I'll call her."

When Jim and Frank got back to work they exchanged smiled that left Billy wondering what the joke was.

Over the next two months, the women occasionally called into the shop asking for one of the men to come home for a lunchtime assignation. Billy got his turn and every day as lunchtime came closer they would all be glancing at the phone hoping for a ring. Friday night parties had become regular. Both Cheryl and Sam were enjoying the attention of multiple men. One day Cheryl called Sam and the two women spent the afternoon in bed by themselves.

Sam had gotten up on a Wednesday and sent Jim to work with a morning blow job. She was walking around the house nude at eleven o'clock thinking about calling Frank when she heard a knock on the door. Throwing on a short robe she cracked the front door to see Jim's sister Lisa. She thought damn, there goes my plans. Opening the door she let Lisa in. She was tall and built like her mother. Her dark hair was a little longer and she was a little slimmer but the resemblance was strong.

"Hey, Sam you look like you're having a lazy day. I haven't seen you at the store for a while and I had a day off so I thought I'd stop by and see what's been going on with you and big brother."

Lisa worked at a Victoria's Secret across town and Sam had usually stopped in to visit but hadn't since the daytime had become playtime.

Trying to excuse her lack of clothing she made up an excuse.

"Lisa I'm so glad to see you. I just haven't had time to stop in. I was just getting ready to jump in the hot tub and relax for a bit. You're welcome to join me if you want."

"You know what that sounds nice. I know it's early but do you have any wine?"

"We do. I've got a bottle of white in the fridge. Let me get us each a glass. You know where the tub is."

Sam went in to get the wine resigned to being a good host and felt guilty for thinking of herself. She and Lisa were the same age and had become friends when she and Jim were dating. She went out to the deck and found Lisa had already stripped and gotten in the tub. She leaned down and handed her a glass of wine.

"This is so nice Sam. Why haven't you invited me before?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I should have."

Sam dropped her robe and got in the tub laying back. Her breasts were right at water level and as she lay back she closed her eyes just leaving them open a little. She saw Lisa staring at her nipple rings. She relaxed and watched her. She was fixated on the bright gold rings. Sam opened her eyes and Lisa never even noticed.

"You're staring Lisa."

Lisa blushed "I'm sorry I just haven't ever seen anyone with pierced nipples."

Sam cupped them holding them out of the water. "Would you like to touch them?"

Lisa looked at her for a moment then reached out with both hands. She took a ring in the fingers of each hand and pulled up watching Sams's nipples stretch. She couldn't look away. She shook her hands up and down causing Sams's tits to bounce."

She looked up and saw Sam looking at her. "Does that hurt?"

"No, but if you keep it up you're going to make me very wet."

Lisa laughed and released her. "I might have to think about that. Do you like them?"

"I do. I like to have them pulled hard."

Sam looked harder at Lisa then glanced down under the water. "You look so much like your mom except."

"Except what."

"Well you're a little slimmer and I should probably stop right there."

"No way. What else. Spill it."

"Sam looked at her for a moment. "Well your tits are a little smaller and she isn't shaved."

Lisa laughed. "You and mom been hot-tubbing?"

"No."

"Then how do you know she isn't shaved?"

Sam knew she had gone too far to stop now. "Do you have any fantasies?"

"Of course doesn't everyone? But don't change the subject."

"Well, a couple of months ago Jim and I were discussing fantasies and. She spilled the whole story. She started and it seemed she couldn't stop until it was all out. Even the lunchtime visits. She noticed Lisa had moved a hand to her pussy while she was talking. When she finished she looked Lisa in the eye. "And that's how I know your mom isn't shaved except around her lips anyway."

"You lucky bitch."

"Excuse me."

"One day when I was nineteen I walked in and dad was sitting in his chair just watching a game. Just as a joke I piled into his lap. I guess I must have been moving a little and I felt him start to get hard. Then I started doing it on purpose. I still hadn't been with a man and I could feel him getting even harder under me. It felt huge, and I felt so sexy that I was woman enough to excite him. Then he jumped up. He went and got mom. I heard her laughing as he pulled her to their bedroom. I know it's crazy but I was so jealous. I was the one that made him hard and he was going to bed with her. I listened outside their bedroom and she got so loud. I put my hand in my pants and played with myself right outside their door while I imagined it was me he was fucking. I've never forgotten that afternoon. So in answer to your question about fantasies, yes I have one."

Sam leaned closer to Lisa. "Would you do it? Would you fuck your dad?"

Lisa looked down at the water. She shuddered as she let out a whispered "god yes."

Sam rose out of the pool holding out her hand. "Come with me."

Lisa took her hand and Sam led her into her bedroom. She gave her a towel and after they had both dried off Sam pushed her onto the bed. She reached for her cell phone and punched in a number while staring at Lisa. After only a couple of rings, Frank answered.

"Hi, dad. Your little girl has been thinking about you. Could you come over at lunchtime?"

Sam reached down to Lisa's pussy and pushed two fingers into her. She moved them in and out a couple of times before removing them. "Oh, dad your little girl's pussy is so wet."

She put her fingers in her mouth " and it tastes so good. Can you come over and take care of your little girl dad?"

Frank just growled into the phone "I was hoping you'd call. I'm on my way. Keep that sweet pussy warm for me."

"Oh, I will."

Sam hung up as Lisa looked up, and said. "He's coming to fuck you isn't he."

"He thinks he is yes. But he's going to get a surprise."

"He calls you his little girl?"

"No, he just calls me little girl. You're his little girl. I didn't lie to him."

Sam lay down with Lisa. She leaned down to her face bringing their lips close. "Now we have about twenty minutes and he told me to keep that sweet pussy warm."

Sam was waiting at the door when Frank arrived and as he came in she told him to strip. She dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth until he was hard and then stood. She wrapped her hand around him and led him to the closed door of her bedroom.

"Close your eyes dad I have a surprise for you."

"What kind of game are you playing now little girl?"

"Please dad just go along with it."

He looked at her for a minute then closed his eyes. She led him into the room by his hard cock. Lisa stared at it not believing how big it was. Sam stopped short of the bed. She leaned down dipping her fingers into Lisas wet pussy before lifting them to Franks's lips.

"Here, dad taste your little girl's pussy."

He sucked at her fingers while she looked down at Lisa.

"Delicious isn't it dad?"

"Yes it is and I want more of it."

Sam took Lisa's wrist and moved her hand to her dad's cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and slowly stroked it. She pulled him closer to the bed.