Fun For The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers

"Wait. Claire said just kissing."

Frank gently continued to pull at her shorts and managed to remove them. "She said five minutes. It's been almost fifteen and I've been watching. You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

Claire spoke up "Leah please stay." She moved her lips down to Leah's nipple and pulled it into her mouth. Leah took a quick sharp breath and then felt Frank at her other breast. The contrast between Claire's soft face and Franks's rough stubble made her nipples even harder. She felt Claire sliding down her body and before she could speak she was pulling Leah's thighs apart and leaning in to taste her. Leah gasped as Claire drove her tongue into her pussy. Frank came up to take her in a demanding kiss his hands hard on her breast. Leah thought to herself that she had thought Jim had been wonderful when he had licked her but Claire was even better. She knew just exactly what to do and just how hard. She circled Leah's clit until she was humping her hips up at that driving tongue. She broke hard and cried out cumming while Claire lapped at her.

Suddenly Claire was up at Leah's lips again and kissing her. Her face was wet and Leah tasted herself. As Claire took her lips she felt Frank between her thighs.

"Reach down and put him in you, Leah."

"Oh god, he's too big."

"He's not. He's just right."

Leah reached down and took Franks penis and centered it on her opening. He gently pushed and the head slid in.

"Big. So big."

Frank began to gently fuck in and out until he was all the way in. Leah had never felt so full in her life. Claire was kissing her and whispering naughty things in her ear. As Frank continued to slowly fuck her she decided that this had to be the best penis in the world. It seemed to fit her perfectly. It stretched her and went all the way to her womb. She began to moan and clutch at him seeking satisfaction. Claire whispered in her ear.

"Will you do something for me, Leah?"

Leah could barely speak. "Do something?"

"Frank stop. She can't talk."

"No don't stop, please don't stop. I'll do it, I'll do anything."

The next thing Leah knew Claire had thrown a thigh across her face and was lowering her very wet pussy to Leah's lips. "Lick me, Leah. Lick my pussy."

Frank drove hard into her making her scream as Claire rubbed her sex against Leah's mouth. Leah slid her tongue out and tasted Claire. She found she enjoyed the tart flavor. Frank had returned to the steady stroking that was driving Leah mad. Claire was using Leah's face to rub her clit against and after a few minutes had a small orgasm. She leaned forward and kissed her husband. "I'm going to find the others." She got up and left as Frank brought Leah to a thrashing orgasm. He stopped fucking her until she calmed then began again.

She lost track of time and suddenly a woman was mounting her face. She instinctively began to lap at her. She noticed the different taste and the fact there was no pubic hair and knew it had to be either Sam or Lisa. As she licked it suddenly tasted different and her mouth filled with a salty-sour liquid. She drank it down wondering what had just happened. Frank began to drive into her seeking his release. She began to cum almost continuously until he buried himself and she felt him cum deep inside her. Her eyes closed and she lay there drifting. She felt the woman get off her and kiss her cheek and felt Frank leave the bed as she began to drift.

Leah came awake as she felt the bed shift. As she opened her eyes she felt something hard, wet, and rubbery against her lips. She looked up to see Jim holding his erect penis against her lips. She opened her mouth to say something and he eased the head into her mouth and waited. This was something else her husband had been against even though she had been eager to try it when they had married. She felt Jim against her tongue and tasted a woman on him. It soon turned to the taste of a man. She tasted a drop of fluid leak out against her tongue and decided she enjoyed the taste. She experimentally ran her tongue around the head liking the feel of it in her mouth.

The bed shifted again and she heard Sam whispering in her ear. "Suck Jim's cock mom. He wants to cum in your mouth. Did you like the taste of Billy's cum? He filled me up. I felt it leaking out into your mouth. Your tongue felt so nice."

Leah wanted to protest but could only make noises around the hard penis in her mouth. She heard a woman laugh and felt a mouth take her right nipple sucking hard on it. She moaned around Jim as he began to slowly move in and out of her mouth. She suddenly felt her thighs spread and felt a penis against her pussy. She couldn't even see who it was. She felt a small hand against her mound pull it into position "Put it in her Lisa.' She grunted as he pushed in.

Sam whispered "Doesn't Billys cock feel good mom? It's just like Jim's. they're almost twins. Leah began to whine as they stroked in and out of her. Jim tasted so good in her mouth and Billy was rapidly pounding into her and it was all so much as she pulled her mouth off of Jim's cock. Oh my god, I'm cumming. Fuck me hard, please fuck me hard. Billy pounded into her, and Jim watching Billy fuck Leah while his wife whispered into her ear spilled into her mouth.

Leah had never had a man cum in her mouth but when Jim did she fell in love with it. She heard him groan and he spilled in her mouth. She tasted him and tried to swallow it all but some spilled out. She followed it down his cock trying to it it all. As she pulled off him she felt her head grabbed and her lips were taken in a kiss trying to capture any leftover cum.

Her lips broke loose as Billy was driving into her "Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming, God I'm cumming. Too much, please too much." She felt Billy plunge into her and stop and felt his cock pulse as he shot into her. She clutched at his back as he came in her.

As she lay there she looked up and Sam leaned in and took her lips in a kiss. Sam pulled back, smiled at her, then bent back down and took Leah into a gentle kiss." I love you, mom."

Leah lay there contemplating all that had happened. Then Claire joined her in bed cuddling up to her. Go to sleep Leah. Think about it tomorrow.

Leah woke. She felt her thigh across a hard muscular thigh. She was wrapped around a man. She leaned up and saw it was Frank and he was at least half hard. She watched it as her hand ran up his leg toward the thick cock lying against his thigh. When her finger made contact it jerked.

A voice whispered in her ear "If you don't want him to wake up and fuck you, I'd stop that."

She contemplated then slowly slid her hand away.

"Good morning."

"Cheryl. This is awkward."

Leah felt hands wrap around her from behind.

"Mhhh no it's not. You feel nice."

Leah thought the nude body pressing up against her felt very nice as well.

Cheryl?"

"Mmm yes"

"Did I have sex with my daughter?"

"Quite possibly. I wasn't there all night."

"Oh my god."

Cheryl pulled at her shoulder so they could see each other. "She's not a child Leah. Was it good? All of it?"

"My god yes. It was insane. But Sam."

"Our Sam is an instigator. I love her as much as you do. We do this every Friday. You are welcome to come back, I hope you will. So does Lisa."

"Lisa?"

"My daughter. She was the only one you didn't please last night."

Leah reddened.

"Would you like to get up and get some coffee?"

"Please."

Cheryl led her to the kitchen and started making coffee. "Don't be embarrassed around me. I've had sex with all of them."

"Seriously?"

"Yes and Sam started it all and I'd love her if for nothing else."

"I need to leave before they wake up. I just need to think about it all."

Cheryl poured her a cup of coffee, dug in her purse, and pulled out a set of keys. She brought them both over to Leah before handing them to her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Borrow my car. Frank and I will come to get it. We won't come to the door unless you step out. I hope you do. We all hope you will come next Friday."

Leah took the keys and walked out the door. She couldn't get any of the last night out of her mind.

It was three months later and Sam was asking Jim " where has Billy been?"

Billy had stopped showing up on Fridays at Jim's parents a month ago, and since her mom had started coming, Jim and Frank were getting worn out.

"He met a girl. They've been going out for a while."

"Why hasn't he brought her over?"

Jim smiled. "Billy told me he really likes her. He's kind of afraid of what you might say to her."

"That's just wrong. Tell him I promise I won't say a word about sex unless she does."

"Ok babe. I'll tell him."

The next Saturday Jim and Sam hosted a wary Billy and his new girlfriend Riley. Sam thought she was just darling. Twenty years old, she was only about five foot two with almost no bust. She was wearing a tee-shirt and it was evident from the pointy tips of her nipples she wasn't wearing a bra. She had wide hips and a heart-shaped ass that Sam just wanted to take in her hands. Her bright red hair was in a braid that went to her ass. She had a bawdy sense of humor and was obviously taken with Billy.

They talked and drank for an hour when Sam offered to get snacks. Riley said she'd help and followed her into the kitchen.

Sam busied herself getting out a large bowl and some chips. While Riley chattered. Sam was mindful of her promise to Billy but was on the lookout for an opening.

"I didn't expect to see another hunk like Billy, but Jim is just as delish. Now I know what Billy will look like in a couple of years."

"Yes, they're pretty hot. I love your red hair and that long braid."

"It's kind of a pain but Billy loves it."

Riley lowered her voice. "He likes to pull it when we're you know doing it. I guess I do too. Who would have guessed having my hair pulled takes me from zero to sixty in a second?" She laughed "you probably already know being married to Jim but wow is Billy built. The man is seriously packing and goes like a machine."

Sam saw her opening and pounced. "Oh yes. I do know."

"Jims the same way?"

"No I mean I know about Billy. Personally. I've been to bed with him."

Riley's jaw dropped. She whispered, "does Jim know?"

"Oh yeah. I was sucking him off at the time."

"Oh wow. Hot man times two you lucky girl."

Sam walked over to Riley and said "So having your hair pulled is a big turn-on?"

Riley giggled "the biggest."

Sam reached over Riley's shoulder and took the braid in her hand up by the scalp and pulled Riley close enough that her big tits were up against the smaller girl. She pulled down on the hair so Riley was forced to look up at her face. Sam looked into her eyes and saw them go bright. Sam licked her lips and saw Riley part her own.

"So if I did this would it turn you on?"

Riley looked at Sams's lips and whispered. "Yes."

Sam leaned down and kissed her. Their tongues met and Sam ran her hand up to pinch a hard nipple.

She broke their kiss."I can make it happen you know."

"MMmm make what happen. You and me?"

"No, you, and Billy, and Jim.'

"That sounds incredible but I don't want Billy to get mad at me."

"It's up to you, not Billy. I'll tell you I've had Billy in my pussy my mouth and my ass, It would be kind of hypocritical of him to deny you what he enjoyed."

"So how."

"Follow me." Sam gripped the braid tightly and walked Riley out into the living room. Billy and Jim looked up and Billy got a sour look on his face.

"She started it, Billy. We're going to my room. You two can join us in ten minutes or so if you like."

Billy looked at Jim "how the hell does she do that?"

"I don't know but I know I'm going in there in ten minutes. If she's willing I want some pussy."

Ten minutes later the men walked into the bedroom. Both women were nude. Sam was leaning back against the headboard tightly gripping Riley's braid and pulling her face into her pussy. "That's a good girl. Deeper now. Billy's watching."

The men took their clothes off and walked up to the bed. Sam pulled Riley off her pussy and turned her head so she could see the two hard cocks.

"Billy she tastes so good but I want your cock baby."

"Not until you make me cum Riley then you can have all you want." Sam pulled her back down to lap at her. She reached out to Billy and grabbing his cock pulled him to her mouth. Jim was at the foot of the bed eyeing that beautiful ass and wet pussy.

Riley looked up at Billy's cock going into Sams's mouth instead of hers redoubled her effort to make Sam cum. Jim leaned down to lick the tasty pussy in front of him. Riley squealed when his tongue slid in. Sam pulled hard on the braid arching her pussy into Riley's face "There it is. I'm cumming, my clit, suck my clit. She came, then pulled Riley's face up to Billys cock. There you go, sweetie. He's all hard and ready for you. Riley dove onto Billys cock taking six inches in the first gulp.

Sam was pumping Riley's face onto Billys cock then looked up at Jim. He stepped up behind Riley and slid the tip of his cock into her. She was so small and tight he had to go very slow. As she felt Jim slide into her she moaned onto Billy's cock. Sam continued to move Riley's head on Billys cock. She eased her pace and let Riley savor Billy in her mouth. Jim started stroking steadily into Riley and she began to whine nonstop around Billy's cock.

Sam lay down and moved her head under Riley's small breast then leaned up and lightly bit the hard nipple. Riley tried to scream around the mouthful of cock but couldn't. Sam ran her hand down to the little strip of red hair over Riley's pussy. She ran her fingers into the wet slit until she felt the bottom of Jim's cock. She moved back slightly and felt the hard clit. She pressed hard and began to circle her fingers. Riley was letting out small grunts every time pounded into her.

Jim buried himself in her tight sheath and came hard deep inside her. She let out a small shriek on Billys cock as she came on Jim's cock. Billy held her braid pulling her face hard on his cock and spilled into her mouth. She ran her tongue all around him taking it all. Jim pulled out and looking down saw the tight slit leaking his cum. As Billy pulled out of her mouth Sam took her in a kiss sharing the remains of Billy's load.

Sam then rolled Riley to her back and slid down to lap at Jim's cum. Riley was catching her breath but reached down to pull Sam into her pussy.

"Oh my god that was the craziest shit I've ever done and it was awesome." She pulled Billy down and kissed him hard. She looked down at Jim who was watching Sam and stroking his cock back to hardness.

"Billy I hope this was alright with you. I've never been with a woman or in a group or anything."

"It's fine babe. It's all good."

"It's just that it seemed like a once-in-a-lifetime thing."

At that, Sam pulled her head up from Riley's wet pussy and smiled "Riley honey. How would you like to come to a little party?"

Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers