Fun For The Family

Story Info
It started with a fantasy.
14.5k words
4.63
43.1k
55
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers

Thanks to Hey All for Editing

*

Jim Doyle and his wife Samantha, Sam for short, were relaxing in the hot tub on their back deck. She was currently rubbing his hard cock with her foot and telling him about the time she'd been spit-roasted while at college. He didn't know why, but it turned him on to no end, to hear about her experiences with both men and women before they married. He was twenty-five and she was twenty-two. They had been married for two years after he met her at a party and chased her until she said yes. She had left school right after they married. He worked at his dad's auto repair shop with his father Frank and brother Billy. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, he had dark hair and broad shoulders.

"So how did it happen?"

She smiled at him and arched her back so her big tits with the heavy gold rings piercing her fat nipples just broke the water.

"I was at a party and desperately horny. There were two guys at the keg and I started flirting with one of them. Before long he asked me if I wanted to go to a bedroom. When I said yes he asked if his buddy could come too. I only thought about it for about a second and said yes."

Her foot was stroking up and down his hard-on as he eased his hips closer.

"When we found an empty room he dropped his pants, grabbed my head, and just pulled my face to his cock. I was going to town sucking him off when I felt his friend pulling my pants off. The first guy pulled out of my mouth and lay down at the end of the bed. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face back down on his cock. He went so deep I almost choked but he didn't care. About then his friend shoved his cock into my pussy and just started pounding me. The guy in my mouth kept pulling my face down and a couple of minutes later shot off in my mouth and the guy behind me just pounded me till he shot his load in my pussy."

"Jesus. Did you even cum?"

She smiled at him. "Only about four times."

"They left me laying on the bed with cum on my lips and cum running down my thighs. I probably should have felt degraded but at the time it was the best fuck of my life."

She slid around the tub and reached down to take his cock in her hand.

"Mmm someone liked my story."

"Sam do you have any fantasies. You know, something you haven't done?"

She looked into his eyes."Maybe."

"What? What would you do if you could"

"I'd like to be airtight at least once."

"What do you mean?"

"You know. A man in my mouth, a man in my pussy, and a man in my ass all at the same time."

She squeezed his cock and gave It a stroke feeling it swell with her words.

"Who would you want."

"What like movie stars or something?"

"No. Make it real. Who would you do that we know."

"Are you sure you want to know?"

He leaned his head back, enjoying her hand slowly stroking him."Sure. Surprise me."

She leaned in rubbing her tits on his arm as she whispered into his ear. "I want you in my ass, your brother in my mouth, and dad in my pussy."

Her father had passed away five years ago and when she and Jim had married she had started calling his father Frank dad.

He sat up. "Seriously? You've really thought about fucking all of us at the same time?"

"You asked. Your brother is just a little younger version of you and dad is a stud, plus I know he's really hung."

"How would you know that?"

"We were at your parent's house and I went to the kitchen for some water. Your dad had your mom pushed up against the sink and he was rubbing up against her ass. I'm pretty sure he was groping her tits too. I cleared my throat and he turned around real quick. My god Steve the man's package was huge. You have a big one but he is bigger. He smiled and walked out. I apologized to your mom but she just laughed. She said he worked himself into a simmer and he could stay that way until later. She smiled at me and said they would both benefit from the wait. I've wanted to see it ever since."

"Would you do it if you could?"

She looked him in the eye. "If you didn't care I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"Do you want me to ask Dad?"

She looked at him for a moment. "only If it's what you want too. It's a fantasy that I'd do, but not if it isn't something you want as much as me."

"Let's go inside and I'll think about it while you suck my cock. I'll let you know tomorrow."

The next day at work Jim couldn't get it out of his mind. His dad was in the office and Jim walked in.

"Dad, can I talk to you for a minute?'

His dad put his pen down and looked at him. "Sure. What's up?"

"Well, it's kind of awkward but Sam and I were talking and I asked her if she had any fantasies. She told me she had one and it's a doozy. She has a fantasy of being in bed with me, you, and Billy at the same time."

His dad just looked at him for a moment. "What do you think about that?"

He reddened and softly answered. "It kind of turns me on to think about it if you want the truth."

Frank leaned back in his chair. 'Is it something the two of you really want to try?"

'If I said yes would you do it?"

"I'd love to. Sam's a beautiful woman. Any man would be lucky to get a chance to have her. Have you talked to Billy?"

Jim snorted. "Hell no. I wanted to ask you first. He's so horny you know he'd do it in a heartbeat."

"One other thing son. I have to ask your mom what she thinks. I couldn't do something like that without running it by her first."

Jim sighed. "Mom's gonna think we're crazy and say hell no."

"You might be surprised. There's a lot you don't know about your mom and me. Let me talk to her tonight and I'll let you know tomorrow. No need to say anything to Billy until then, alright?"

"Sure. That sounds ok."

When Jim got home, Sam immediately wanted to know what happened. When he told her his dad wanted to speak to his mom first she wasn't nearly as positive as Jim that she'd say no.

The next day when Jim got to work his dad waved him into the office.

"Well, what did she say?"

"She agreed with one condition."

"What's that?"

"She said if I get to fuck my daughter in law she gets to fuck you and Billy later."

Jim was stunned. "Mom wants me and Billy?"

"I told you there were things you didn't know. After we married and for a short time after you were born, we played around with two other couples. When you and Billy were born it all became complicated but your mom enjoyed it and so did I so we worked around it. Then your sister Lisa came along and it got to be too much. So the question is what do you think?"

"Jesus dad. I never thought. I mean I've had fantasies about mom since I was eighteen. She accidentally flashed me a couple of times. I got a couple of glimpses of her boobs and once her robe gaped and I saw her bush."

"Let me guess. It was just before she went to bed right?"

"Yes."

"Shortly after you turned eighteen?"

"Yes"

"Those weren't accidents. She did it on purpose. She'd come to bed laughing about sending you running to your room with a hard-on, then she'd fuck me until I couldn't walk."

"She did the same thing to Billy after he turned eighteen, so the question remains are you interested?"

"Yes. Hell yes. Jesus, wait until I tell Sam. Could you talk to Billy for me and tell him the whole deal?"

"Yeah. I'll deal with it. Friday night?"

"Yeah, Friday would be awesome. Holy fuck Sam's gonna flip."

When Jim got home he told Sam what his dad had said.

"I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"I've watched your mom look at you and Billy and even me at times. She always had a look in her eyes like she was wondering. This is too good. Now I can't wait until Friday."

The whole week Billy kept grinning at him. Sam wouldn't give him any pussy, said he had to wait. Friday night took forever to arrive but it was finally here. Sam was in the shower when his dad and Billy knocked on the door. Jim let them and Billy's eyes immediately scanned the room looking for Sam.

"Relax Billy. She's in the shower. Sit down."

Sorry man but you know Sam's hot and when Dad told me what she wanted I couldn't wait, and then mom too. Jesus, I've been hard all week."

Frank sat down patiently and looked up at the hallway when heard a noise. Sam was standing there with a robe so short it barely covered her crotch.

"Hi Billy, dad, Give me a minute to brush my hair, and when I get back I expect to see more of all of you."

Frank having done things like this before stood and stripped to his boxers. Billy and Jim hesitated but followed suit. Then they sat and waited for Sam. She soon returned with a big smile on her face. She went to Jim and bent to give him a long slow kiss. She whispered "Thank you for this" as she pulled away. She moved over to Billy and as she bent to him he glanced at Jim who was watching. Sam took his cheeks in her hands and gave him a kiss that matched the one she gave her husband.

She turned and slowly walked over to Frank. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mmm, dad. Give your little girl a kiss."

Frank enveloped her in his arms and took her lips roughly. He opened her robe and took her nipple between his fingers before tugging on her piercing.

"I've been able to see your piercings through your shirt and bra and I've wanted to see them bare since the first time I knew you had them."

Sam took his hand and pulled it to her pussy. She was moving her ass all over his lap. Jim and Billy sat watching.

"You're wet little girl."

" I've been wet for a week and If I don't get fucked soon I'm going to explode."

She jumped up and pulled Frank to his feet and towards the hall.

"Bedroom guys. Right now."

When they got to the room she turned to Frank and dropped her robe before striking a pose cupping her heavy tits with the large dusky areola, hard nipples, and her jewelry. He looked down at her bare pussy and slowly dropped his boxers. His erection popped out pointing at her face. Nine and a half inches long and fat. It was bigger than her husband's eight inches and slightly bigger around.

She wrapped her fingers around it pulling him to the bed.

"I need you in my pussy dad. Jim be ready to put your cock in my ass, and Billy I want you to use my mouth like a pussy. Fuck it hard."

Frank lay down so his head was by the side of the bed his hard cock still in Sams's hand. She straddled his hips and rubbed him across her wet slit. She slowly eased down taking him into her.

"Fuck that's good. So big."

She worked her hips up and down until he was fully buried in her. She looked over her shoulder to see Jim's eyes on her pussy with the fat cock stretching her and her tight pink asshole winking every time her hips went up and down.

"Now baby. Give me your big dick in my ass."

Jim poured lube on his cock and got behind her pouring some on her ass. He put the head of his cock to her asshole and prepared to go slow but she was too impatient. She pushed back hard taking half of him into her ass and crying out.

"Oh fuck yes. So much cock. So good."

Jim had fucked her ass before but not while her pussy was stuffed with a big cock. Her ass was unbelievably tight and he tried to stay still for a moment.

"Now Billy give me that cock in my mouth.'

Billy stepped forward and put his cock to her lips. She took half of him all at once and he threw his head back. He began to slowly stroke in and out of her mouth. He glanced up at Jim who was staring at the fat dick so much like his own in his wife's mouth. Jim came out of his trance and looked at his brother.

"She wanted you to fuck her mouth like a pussy Billy. Grab her hair and fuck her face. Billy looked down and grabbed her long hair in his fists. He pushed his cock to the back of her throat until he felt her gag then pulled back an inch.

"Jesus Jim she can almost take it all."

"No mercy Billy. It's what she wants."

Billy pushed in again and at the same time, Jim shoved his cock brutally into her ass to the hilt. He heard her let out a high-pitched squeal followed by a groan deep in her throat. Billy and Jim began to stroke into her from both ends while Frank remained buried in her pussy unable to move. Jim was pounding Sam's ass while his eyes were focused on his brother's cock stretching her lips and ravaging her mouth. He felt her ass suddenly clench around his cock and knew she had climaxed.

They pounded her for five minutes until Jim saw Billy suddenly pull her face deep onto his cock and grunt. He saw her throat work rapidly as she tried to keep up as he shot deep into her mouth. As Billy started to withdraw she reached up and cupped his balls licking him to get the last drops. That was all Jim could take and he buried himself in her ass and erupted. Sam cried out in her second orgasm as he filled her.

Jim slowly pulled out of her ass and Frank rolled her over.

"Now I've got room to move. Hold on little girl." He began to stroke his cock its whole length slowly.

Sam screamed "Fuck me, hard dad. I need you now."

Frank kept his same slow stroking until he felt her climax on his cock again thrashing her head back and forth.

He took her knees under his elbows and pulled her hips up. "Now it's my turn."

He began to fuck his cock into her hard so that when he bottomed out she cried out every time. She screamed out that she was coming again. He leaned down and said, "Where do you want my cum, Sam?"

"In my pussy dad. As deep as you can."

Jim and Billy were at the foot of the bed watching. Billy was stroking his cock.

Frank buried himself in Sam and Jim watched his dad's balls pull up and he knew he was filling Sam with cum. He felt himself begin to harden as Frank pulled out. Sams pussy gaped a bit and cum slowly ran out and down her crack.

Frank began to dress. "I promised Cheryl I'd come home and tell her about this. She expects to get laid so I better leave now. I'll see you boys Monday. You have a hell of a woman Jim. Take care of her."

After Frank left Jim went in to wash up. When he came back Billy was balls deep in Sam's pussy and her thighs were wrapped around his waist. He was hammering into her and she was just making animalistic sounds from deep in her chest. Jim walked up snd drug his cock across her lips. She opened her eyes and took him into her mouth gently running her tongue around him. Billy just continued fucking her hard before he finally gasped. "Cumming."

When he had finished he pulled out and after one long look at Sam still sucking Jim's cock he dressed and after patting Jim on the back he quietly left. Jim pulled out of Sams's mouth and moved between her thighs. He looked at her pussy and it was a creamy mess.

Sam looked up at him."Was it too much? Was I too big a slut?"

She ran her fingers around her opening and sperm continued to leak out of her. He couldn't take his eyes off her pussy.

"No babe. It was the wildest sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"I want it again Jim. Maybe not all at once but I want Billy and your dad again. Especially your dad. I want him in my mouth and I want him in my ass.'

"Whatever you want Sam."

"Right now I want you to reclaim your wife's pussy. Fuck me, Jim. Fill me up again."

Jim slid his cock into her slowly. He felt cum sliding out of her and soaking his balls. She was just a little looser than usual but so very wet.

"How do I feel baby? Am I too loose?"

"No, you feel incredible. So hot and wet."

Jim buried his head in her neck and began to slowly stroke into her. Normally having cum once Jim would have been good for a while but he kept replaying everything in his head and the sound of his cock sliding in and out of her soaking pussy along with the feel of his balls getting soaked soon had him emptying himself in Sam. He felt her pussy quiver and knew she had cum as well.

She ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you."

He gently kissed her. "I love you too babe."

The next week was a drag for Jim and Billy. Both of them thought of the times their mom had flashed them and grew hard with the memories. When Friday arrived Jim cleaned up after work and prepared to leave. Sam was waiting at the door in a light dress. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra.

'I didn't know you were going."

"Are you kidding? You and Billy are going to fuck your mom. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

When they got to Jim's parent's house his mother answered the door with a smile. She was dressed in a low-cut peasant top and a matching long skirt. Her skin was dark as was her shoulder-length black hair. Sam could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Jim honey, give your mother a kiss." She pulled him into the door and took his mouth into a lusty kiss.

As she eased back leaving Jim stunned she looked at Sam. "Jim sweetie go and join Billy on the couch for a moment."

Sam stood waiting. Cheryl stepped up to her leaned in and took her lips in a deep kiss. When they broke Sam looked at her for a moment.

"I told Jim I thought you were a slut like me. Are you?"

Cheryl laughed "Let me ask you a question before I answer. Did you enjoy last week?"

"I've never been so totally used in my life. I loved every minute of it."

"Then I'd have to say yes. Just like you dear."

Sam took her in her arms and kissed her.

"Do you like women Cheryl?"

"It's been twenty years but you and I are going to be best friends."

"I'm going to watch the boys fuck you. Then I'm going to eat your son's cum out of your pussy.Will that be alright?"

Cheryl smiled at her. "Oh yes. I think I'm falling in love with my daughter-in-law. Is Frank going to fuck you?"

"God I hope so. Dad has the most amazing cock."

Cheryl ran her hands under Sams's shirt pushing her bra up and capturing her tits. She took the rings in her nipples with her fingers and pulled while twisting them making Sam throw her head back and moan. Cheryl pulled her shirt up to look at the rings before saying "Frank told me about your jewelry. If I was even ten years younger I'd do it myself." She pulled out and up on the rings and slowly backed into the living room pulling Sam with her.

Cheryl pulled Sam over to Frank before letting go of her rings. She eased her into his lap before turning to her sons. Sam gave him a loving kiss and looked into his eyes.

"We're going to watch Jim and Billy fuck Cheryl, dad. Then I'm going to eat her pussy while you fuck me."

Frank smiled at her and pulled her closer. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them low so she could pull his cock free. She leaned down and began to lap at the head as she watched Cheryl and the boys.

Cheryl went to the kitchen and returned with two beers. She bent low setting them on the coffee table in front of Jim and Billy. Her shirt dropped so that Jim was looking down the opening at her hanging tits with dark brown nipples already hard. When he noticed she hadn't moved he looked up into her smiling face.

"See something you like Jim?"

He blushed and quietly said "Yes."

"Billy what do you think."

"Mom you're beautiful."

"I have such nice boys." Cheryl pulled her top off standing in front of her sons. She cupped her heavy breasts lifting them towards them.

"There is that better. Now you two have to show your mother what you brought her."

The brothers stood up and undressed to their boxers.

"All the way boys, let me see how you've grown."

They both dropped their shorts. They were both a little unnerved at the situation and were still soft.

"Well you've both grown nicely but I think we can do better. Sit down. Your dad said you both enjoyed my little teasing when you were younger?"

Jim replied "yes but it made me constantly try and take peeks. I always thought it was an accident."

Billy joined in "you caused me to beat my meat raw mom."

Cheryl smiled and pulled her skirt off and stood for their inspection. The full bush they had glimpsed had now been trimmed short and into a neat triangle.

Twisted62
Twisted62
206 Followers