Fun For The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his legs hit the bed he opened his eyes. "Lisa!" He tried to pull back but she tightened her grip on him.

"Daddy. Sam told me everything. If mommy got the boys and Sam got you, I want my daddy."

She let go and rolled onto her hands and knees looking up at him.

"Daddy, Sam, and I have been bad. We touched each other. We even tasted each other. I think I deserve a spanking."

Frank stared down at Lisa's soft round ass. Then Sam took her finger and ran it up the length of Lisas pussy up to her tight little asshole. She pushed her finger in to the second knuckle making Lisa cry out.

"Oh god, no one has ever done that."

Sam was looking at Frank and he suddenly came out of his trance and raised his hand. Sam pulled her finger out as his hand fell hard on Lisa's ass with a crack. Blows fell on each cheek until her ass was bright red. A trickle of juice ran down her thigh from her soaked pussy. She was breathing hard and wiggling her ass back and forth in front of him.

"Daddy my bottom stings now. Will you kiss it and make it better?"

Frank looked at the red ass and the pussy swollen with desire. With a groan, he buried his face in the crack of her ass and stuck his tongue as deep in her pussy as he could.

"Daaaaddy she screamed."

He feasted on her pussy then ran his tongue up to circle her tight asshole. She fell to her chest with her ass held high as he continued to eat her. Suddenly she rolled over and grabbed his cock pulling him between her thighs.

'I need you now daddy. I need you in my pussy."

Sam lay on her back with three fingers in her pussy watching as Frank rose above Lisa and she pulled him to her opening. He moved his cock into position and Lisa threw her hips up at him taking the first three inches of him into her.

"Ahhhh daddy you're in me. More, I want more. I want all of you."

Frank thrust hard and went another three inches deep before pulling back and shoving forward again sinking all of his cock in her. Her mouth opened in a scream that wouldn't come out as she went crazy bucking under him. They went at each other like two animals. She could only let out squeals and grunts as he pounded into her.

"Cumming daddy. I'm cumming on my daddy's cock. I waited so long. It's so good. Now, now, I'm cumming right now. Ahhhhh daaaaddyy."

Lisa fell back and Frank slowed down then stopped, buried in her letting her recover. He looked over at Sam who had come twice on her hand while watching. She moved to him and gave him a long kiss. Lisa still breathing hard looked up at Frank.

"Daddy, do you remember the last time I sat on your lap?"

"Yes, baby I do."

"Let me sit on you now daddy."

Frank pulled out of her and rolled to his back while she quickly mounted him. She pulled him to her opening then lowered her pussy onto him taking him deep.

"Oh daddy you feel so good in my pussy. You're so big. Does my pussy feel good daddy?"

"Jesus yes baby. You're so tight."

"Good. I love my daddy's big hard dick in my pussy. Daddy, I want it all. I want everything Sam got. The boys. Even mom. I want everything."

Sam moved in behind her putting her tits to Lisa's back before reaching around her to cup her tits and lift them to Franks's eyes.

"Dad, doesn't your little girl have pretty tits?"

"Fuck yes. She's beautiful."

Lisa smiled leaning back into Sam before turning her head and kissing Sam deeply.

"Daddy are we good girls now. Are we both your good girls."

"Fuck Lisa. Yes, you're both my good girls. I need to cum now. Your daddy needs to cum."

Lisa began to raise and lower herself on her dad's cock. "Cum in me daddy. Cum in your little girl's tight pussy."

That was all Frank could take he bucked up into her and pumped her full of cum. Lisa lay down on his chest kissing his neck. Sam lay waiting and as his cock softened and slipped out of her she took him into her mouth cleaning him and sucking the last of his cum from him. She lowered down and began to lap at Lisa's pussy.

"MMM daddy Sam is licking my pussy. I love Sam. She got me into bed with my daddy."

Lisa rolled off of Frank and pulled Sam to her lips. She bent down taking her nipple into her mouth before tugging the ring in her teeth and pulling at her nipple hard. Sam moaned loudly.

"Daddy I'm going to get rings like Sam. I'll want you to pull them like you pull hers."

Frank watched as Lisa pushed Sam back and began to lick her pussy. She reached up and pulled hard on both of her nipple rings while she sucked hard on her clit.

"Lisa sweetie you're making me cum. That's it pull hard. Oh Oh, there it is I'm cumming I'm cumming."

Lisa crawled up to kiss Sam softly.

Frank slowly got out of the bed while watching them.

"Lisa as much as I'd like to lay here all afternoon we need to go talk to your mom."

"Oh, daddy. I want to do a lot more than talk to mom. You should plan on taking the rest of the day off."

Lisa gave Sam one last kiss before jumping up and throwing her clothes on. She didn't bother with panties or a bra.

"Hurry up daddy. I want to see if Sam was right about me and mom". Just before she walked out she looked back at Sam. "I'm so happy I stopped by today. I owe you a big one, Sam."

Frank kissed Sam before he left shaking his head and smiling.

Lisa joined in on the Friday night parties and made good on doing everything Sam had done except for her ass. She had never had anal and was determined Frank would take her cherry but she was still a little nervous. Jim and Billy were delighted that another gorgeous woman had joined in the fun even if it was their sister.

One Sunday Jim was mowing the lawn when Sams's mother Leah stopped by. They were sitting at the table and talking when Sam took an appraising look at her mom. She was shorter than her with bigger boobs. She had put on probably fifteen pounds all around her waist and hips since her dad Lee had died, but she was still a pretty woman.

"Mom how come you haven't dated since dad died?"

"Oh, Sam no one wants a fat old woman anymore."

"You aren't fat mom, and there are plenty of men that would love to go out with you."

"That's nice of you to say honey but I haven't had a man look at me like he was interested since your dad died."

"You should at least go out and get laid. Don't you miss sex?"

Leah laughed. Of course, I do but I couldn't just let someone pick me up for sex. Besides I'd probably have to clean the cobwebs out of my lady parts if I ever had the chance."

Jim came in all sweaty from mowing and Sam got up to get him some iced tea.

"Thanks, honey. Hi Leah how have you been?"

"Just fine Jim."

"Sam growled "not really" under her breath.

Jim headed for the bathroom "gonna take a quick shower, honey. I'll be right back."

As soon as he was out of the room Leah looked at Sam. "that was rude Sam."

"I'm sorry mom but I love you and just want you to be happy."

"I am happy dear."

"You can't be totally happy if you haven't had sex in five years."

"Why are you so obsessed with my sex life or the lack of one all of a sudden."

"Well mine has been going great and I'd like you to be as happy as I am."

"Good for you dear. If I see someone interested you'll be the first to know."

"I bet Jim would jump at the chance to go to bed with you."

"Your Jim? I couldn't go to bed with your husband that's crazy. Even if I was so inclined why would he want to go to bed with an old woman like me when he's married to a beautiful woman like you?"

"You wouldn't be the first older woman he's been to bed with."

"What are you even talking about."

"We've been playing with other people mom. That's why my sex life is through the moon."

"Jesus Sam. I really don't need to know these kinds of things."

Jim walked back into the room hair still wet from the shower. He hadn't put on a shirt and both women stared at his muscular chest. Sam saw her mom staring then look down embarrassedly.

Jim looked up and caught their looks."What did I do?"

Sam laughed and said "nothing sweetie. I was just trying to talk mom into a getting booty call when you walked in."

"Sam. Stop it."

"A booty call with who?"

"Your name was mentioned."

Jim laughed. Leah just looked at Sam."Have you embarrassed me enough now? I told you men aren't interested in old women but you just couldn't let it go, could you?"

"Whoa, Leah. I never said I wasn't interested. I was laughing at Sam. She thinks everyone should be hopping in and out of bed."

"You sure seem to be enjoying it, mister."

Jim just looked at her and smiled. "You're right."

He stood and went to Sam and bent down and gave her a long slow kiss. Leah stood up.

"I think that's my sign to leave you two alone."

Jim turned and walked over to her. "Don't I get a kiss before you leave?"

Leah sighed and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Jim stepped in and took her in his arms and gently kissed her on her lips. She quickly pulled back.

"What do you think you are doing."

He leaned in closer. "Just trying to show you how wrong you are about whether a man could be interested in you."

Before she could say anything else he kissed her harder and tilted her head back. She was too surprised to resist until she felt his tongue sliding along her lips. She half-heartedly pulled back but he followed her and pulled her closer. His tongue was insistent and she gasped for a breath and suddenly it was in her mouth. She stopped trying to get away and let him plunder her mouth. Soon she was returning his kiss. She had gotten lost in the moment and five years of repression broke free. She felt him reach down and cup her bottom and pull him into her. She felt his erection against her. She moaned into his mouth.

Jim pulled back. "Come to bed with me Leah."

"Jim I cant. She was more aroused than she'd been in years. She couldn't believe her son-in-law had made her wet, and there was no denying his arousal.

Sam spoke up. "Mom you can. You want it. He wants it, and I want it for you. Go to bed with him mom."

Leah looked at her and pled "Sam it's not right."

"Fuck what's right in other people's eyes mom. You can't tell me that didn't affect you, and I want my husband to make my mom happy"

Leah had turned to talk to Sam, and Jim stepped up to wrap his arms around her from behind. He leaned down to kiss her neck while pulling her back against his hard cock. She closed her eyes and moaned. Leah kept her eyes closed and felt Jim easing her forward. When he stopped and she opened her eyes she was in their bedroom and he was pulling at the buttons on her shirt. She suddenly had second thoughts.

"Jim, please. I'm not a young woman."

Jim continued to unbutton her shirt. Once it was open he ran his hands inside and up her back swiftly unhooking her bra. As he pulled her shirt and bra off her large breasts dropped slightly she put her hands over them. He gently pulled them away and leaned down to take a nipple in his mouth.

Leah closed her eyes and cupped his head pulling him harder into her breast. Once her nipple hardened he moved to her other nipple. He heard her sigh and she ran her hands through his hair. He reached down and unbuttoned her pants and began to push them down over her hips.

"Please. Let me do it."

Leah turned around and pulled off her pants and panties and immediately got into the bed pulling the covers over herself. She looked up at Jim as he took his pants off her eyes dropping to his erection jutting out at her.

"My god. You're huge."

Jim crawled into the bed with her and kissed her. He played with her tits until he felt her slightly relax then he slid his lips down her body. He stopped to once again take her nipples in his mouth, lingering until he heard her moan softly. Then he continued his journey. As he approached her mound he pulled the cover back to see her full dark blonde bush.

"Jim what are you doing? Come up here."

He ignored her and nuzzled his face in her pubic hair before darting his tongue into her cleft.

"Oh my god, Jim. No one has ever done that ."

He looked up at her and all she could see were his eyes. "You're kidding?"

"No. Sex with Lee was strictly missionary position in the dark. He thought what you just did was perverted. You don't have to do that."

"I like doing that. Sam likes doing that. Let me show you how wrong he was Leah."

Before she could say another word he began to eat her pussy determined to make her cum in his mouth. He felt her thighs relax and he moved in even deeper. Her hands dropped to his head and he felt her hips begin to move in time with the lapping tongue.

"Jim stop, please. I'm, almost there you have to stop."

He wasn't about to stop and moved up to her hard clit and began to suck hard on it. He felt her buck up under him and heard her cry out.

"Oh my god, I'm there. I'm there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Ahhh."

She thrashed until she was finished climaxing and then he felt her collapse back onto the bed. He eased up her body edging her thighs wider to accommodate him and put the head of his cock at her opening. As he began to penetrate her, her eyes opened and locked with his.

"Gently please, you're so big."

He took his time easing into her. She was very tight. As he fully sank into her, her eyes closed and she put her arms around him.

"Oh, that's nice. I feel so full."

Jim began to grind his pelvis against her mound remaining buried in her.

He felt her hands move down to his ass pulling him harder into her.

"So good, so deep, never this good."

He pulled almost all the way out then plunged back into her making her cry out loudly. Her arms flew out and he began to stroke in and out steadily. She fisted her hands in the sheets and was letting out soft grunts every time he plunged into her. He sped up his pace and heard her cry out "Oh my god."

She let out a loud cry and he felt her pussy clutching at his cock. He began to fuck into her hard as she thrashed in her orgasm. He kept up until he sank deep into her and poured his cum into her. She lay there and he stroked her body bringing her down. He felt her kiss his jaw and turned into her to take her lips. She was relaxed and happy until all of a sudden her eyes opened wide."

"Oh my god. I was so loud. Sam had to hear me. I can't go out there."

Jim stood up and walked nude out the bedroom door. He returned with a note. Leah was up and dressing quickly.

"Sam's not here Leah. She left you this."

Leah read the note from Sam. Dear mom. You rock. I stayed long enough to hear you were having a good time but I figured you would be embarrassed after, so I left. I'm so happy for you. Kiss Jim for me. Come over Friday at about five o'clock. We are going to Jim's parents. You should come with us. I love you. Sam.

"She heard me. Jesus, I'm surprised the neighbors didn't hear me. Thank God she wasn't here. I don't think I could have faced her."

Jim was still nude and looking at her. She glanced down at his half-hard manhood before looking at his face. He grinned at her.

"Cmon Leah. You had fun, didn't you? I know I did."

She had moved out into the bright living room, she went scarlet then looked down before answering."I can't deny it was the best sex I've ever had in my life." She missed seeing him thrust his chest out at her words.

"I need to leave now. I need to think about this."

"Don't think too much Leah. Will you come over Friday?"

"I suppose. I haven't seen your parents in a while. It will be nice to visit."

Jim walked over to her and gave her a soft kiss. His cock brushed against her arm when he did and she felt it jerk. She quickly stepped away.

"That's entirely too ready, and I'm leaving. Tell Sam I love her."

Friday came and Leah pulled into the driveway at Jim and Sams's house. She was still nervous about facing her daughter but figured it had to be done. When Jim opened the door and greeted her with a light kiss she pulled back.

"Please Jim. Wheres Sam?"

"She's getting dressed."

Just then Sam walked into the room and stepped up to her mom and gave her a big hug. She didn't say a word about the other day and Leah was relieved.

"I haven't seen Frank and Cheryl for a while. This should be nice."

Sam gave Jim a sly look before ushering her out to their car.

When they arrived at Frank and Cheryl's They all moved to the backyard and mingled. Sam, Jim Lisa, and Billy soon broke off into a small group leaving Leah to talk with Frank and Cheryl. Soon Frank asked Leah if she would like a drink. When she said she would love one he walked her into the kitchen. She was watching the four younger people from the window while he made her drink. She saw Sam pull Lisa into a hug and then give her a passionate kiss. As if that wasn't strange enough Sam then moved to Billy. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her with the ease of a familiar lover. Lisa had moved into her brother Jim's arms and he bent to kiss her pulling her into his chest. As Leah watched amazed he slid his hands down to cup her ass.

Frank had moved up behind Leah quietly. He sat the drink on the counter and leaned over her shoulder.

"They are good-looking aren't they?"

Leah softly replied "yes they are. Are they doing what I think they're doing?"

Frank slid his arms around her and pulled her back into his chest. She could feel him swelling into her ass. "If you think they are going to make love then you would be right."

Leah looked over her shoulder "this is flattering but I don't think your wife would approve."

"On the contrary. I think it's a great idea. I'd like to join in."

Leah, startled looked behind her to see Claire. "What exactly is happening here?"

"I'm sorry we thought Sam told you."

"Told me what?"

"What we do on Fridays. When she told us what a nice time you had with Jim and then invited you here we thought you knew. We had hoped you would join Frank and me."

"She told you about Jim and me? Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? I had sex with my daughter's husband."

"We know. We were hoping you would spend the night with us."

"Us as in both of you? I've never even thought of being with a woman. I'm not sexually attracted to women."

Claire stepped forward. "Would you let me try and change your mind?"

"Change my mind how?"

"Come to my room and just let me kiss you for five minutes, just kiss you. Then tell me you aren't attracted and I'll drop it. After all what harm can a kiss be?"

Leah looked at her. "Just kissing?'

Claire reached out and took her hand pulling her toward the bedroom. As soon as they got there Claire pulled off her shirt and bra.

"Wait a minute that isn't kissing."

"Won't you at least take your top off so you can feel how pleasant it is? I promise you no hands."

Leah looked at her for a moment taking in her big tits that hung similarly to hers. Feeling at least she didn't have to be ashamed she acceded to Claire's request.

Claire pulled her down to the bed and eased over the top of her bringing their lips near. Leah had to admit the softness of Claire's tits against her was nice. Then Claire began to softly kiss her. First with lips closed then when Leah's lips softened in response she teased her with a tongue tip. Leah thought it was the most gentle kiss she'd ever felt. Clair moved from her lips kissing along her jaw and back to her ear. She nibbled her earlobe before coming back to her lips. This time when her tongue touched Leah she felt Leah return the kiss exploring her lips. She took it deeper but kept it undemanding. She began to raise over Leah so their breasts could rub together. Leah felt her nipples harden in response. Claire kissed her way down and across Leah's collarbone and softly across the top of her breast. She then came back to her lips and kissed her like a lover. Leah let out a soft moan and responded in kind. She felt hands at her waist and broke the kiss to see Frank trying to pull her shorts off. He was nude and when she saw his penis she couldn't believe it could even fit inside a woman.