All Comments on 'Fun for the Whole Family'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I like it and hope there will be more.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

Awesome first story! I loved it! However, the ending did seem rather abrupt and you left a number of story lines unfinished. What exactly was David's reaction when Janet relayed her story about her sleepover? Did she tell him about her and her sons? What did Brian and Becky do after Scott and Tim left? Did Lisa follow through with her promise to her brothers? A longer followup chapter would be fantastic. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Both moms need to sport baby bumps and lisa too

ReadytedyReadytedyalmost 4 years ago
Hi

Great story, my daughters and I can't wait for ch,2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Great start, part 2, ASAP, and we want to know what happens when she reports back to hubby.

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
5 stars

great first time out story. well done. i hope you keep writing - it's a great start to the story but we need more!

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Loved it - keep them cumming!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Very sexy, made me rock hard.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Nice spank bank IJS0904. I hope the boys get to give their sister some good old sexual therapy in the second part. Maybe both families will...

Hell, what do I know? I'm just the perv reader, you're the author.

playtime999playtime999almost 3 years ago

seems like more combinations await!

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship between the two families. I see an all out orgy in the making. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

I’m in love with this!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I got little mixed up when Scott became Greg .

And didn't Shawn & Evan start off as Randy & Jeff?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES