FUN-gus Vol. 01

Story Info
Rebecca decided to take her first camping trip on her own.
3.1k words
4.45
10.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, THIS DEPICTS SOME HARDCORE FETISH, READER BE AWARE.

Chapter 1: Break from normality

It was Rebecca's fist day on her camping trip in the wilderness. Throughout her whole life, she has experienced a mundane existence, doing normal tasks and hanging around with normal people. She decided to take a camping trip through the forested mountains and beautiful lakes of Canada.

This trip was always going to be risky as she was doing this completely alone. She's never been one to go anywhere without friends or family, she decided she wanted a break from "normality" and just go for it... what could possibly go wrong?

Before she left she made sure she packed essentials only to make her luggage as light as possible as she was expecting to cover a lot of ground during her day hikes. She leaned this after researching and studying wildlife survival books and watching loads of videos on the internet.

She packed her lucky bra, being a double D chest a bra was definitely essential to reduce weight on her back, this particular bra helped her through a lot and she has had it for a long time. She called it lucky as whenever she wore it something good happen that day whether it was the start of a romantic experience or even finding money lying around on the street. Other than this she only packed enough clothes for around 3 days as she was hoping to find a lake to wash them in.

In terms of emergency items, she had some ration packs but she brought cooking supplies as she was very much into studying nature and foraging, she's just never got around to doing it with such a boring life.

During her first day of hiking through the mountains, she experienced beautiful views and overlooks of passing lakes. Lots of animals grazing in their natural habitats, and the smell of the passing pines, spruces, and fir trees filled her with joy and excitement.

Chapter 2: Dusk

After 10 hours of constant hiking, Rebecca was starting to get tired and sore. She chose to wear short shorts and being the curvy person she was, her legs started to chafe which caused her to slow her pace.

It was approaching dusk now, and the sun was starting to lower behind the stunning mountain-scape. Rebecca stopped at a viewpoint on her route to gaze into the sunset which caused her to get goosebumps from the sheer beauty of it. But she couldn't help but feel tired from her walk. She thought "this is as good of a place to camp for the night". She got out her provisions and tent and set up her campfire and tent. She forgot to look for food to forage in the day so she had to suffice with just a ration pack tonight.

After eating she removed her clothes, completely naked she cuddled into her sleeping bag, and fell asleep into the night.

Chapter 3: First encounter

Rebecca got about 3 hours of sleep before she was awoken by strange sent. It smelt floral but not anything she has smelt before. She tried to close her eyes again and drift off back to sleep but she couldn't get comfy again. She kept tossing and turning. After around 20 minutes of this, she decided to get up out of her tent and look around.

Unzipping her tent she was wearing nothing but her shoes and holding her sleeping bag around her shoulders for warmth. The fire she made was just smoldering now giving off the smallest amount of warmth, the moon lit the sky as if it was a cloudy day, she could just make out the beautiful view she saw when the sun was setting. Then the scent hit her nostrils again.

She looked from what she could make out the direction of the smell was coming from and decided to walk slowly toward it. She felt slightly exposed due to her wearing nothing but shoes and a sleeping bag, but in a way, it quite excited her.

She got to the edge of the viewpoint clearing where her camp was and looked into the dense forest. She couldn't see anything that stood out of the norm. The sent, however, was really strong now and she wanted to find out what was causing it. She pushed through the thicket and as she did her sleeping bag got caught on a thorn bush wrapping it entirely in the mess of tangled thorn twigs, in Rebecca's frustration she angrily tugged at it causing it to rip entirely in half.

"FUCK! how am I going to stay warm at night now!" She looked back at her tent and thought she should get changed to avoid being naked at night in the forest but she didn't want to go back the way she came due to all the thorn bushes. That's when she glanced over her should from another whiff of the strange scent. As she looked into the moonlit dense forest she could just make out a bunch of flies swarming near a large old tree. She walked closer to have a look.

When she came close enough to the swarm of flies the scent filled the air, immediately she noticed that her nipples became erect and her pussy became unusually wet, more than normal.

"What is this smell doing to me, where is it coming from?" These were the questions buzzing around her mind as she approached the constant buzzing of the flies in the clearing.

As she reached the edge she could just make out that at the base of the old tree were these phallic-shaped mushrooms, a bunch of them all together, they were around 2 inches in diameter and around 7 inches long. She was first creeped out by them, but then she noticed that the scent she kept smelling was originating from the mushrooms. She wanted to take a closer look.

The flies around them were unbearable, the loud buzzing was deafening. Rebecca didn't want to get too close to the mushrooms while the flies were there, especially whilst she was naked. She had an idea; if she could make a fire, then maybe she could get the flies to disperse. Looking around for something to use she saw loads of dried leaf litter and some fairly dry sticks. After spending months before the trip learning of outdoor survival surely she could have a go at making a fire from scratch. She got to work, took off her shoelace and used it to make a bow drill and start a fire with friction. Success! It worked a fire started before her which she celebrated for a second but then realized she needed to make it bigger before it goes out again. Once the fire was big enough she chucked it into the clearing, all the flies started going crazy and swarming even more, then all of a sudden... Silence.

Rebecca took her chance and walked into the opening in the forest, she could still smell that scent which was now causing her pussy to twitch, her female juices now streaming down her leg and her nipples ached for attention. She was resisting the urge to stop right there and finger herself into the early hours of the morning, but she persisted to find out why this was happening.

She reached the base of the old tree, and curiously looked at all the mushrooms, now the area what lit with the light from the fire she started she could see she was surrounded by them, there must have been thousands of them all around in a strangely perfect circle diameter around the base of the out of place tree.

Her legs started to shake from the sheer excitement and pleasure she was experiencing just from being near these smelly mushrooms. She bent down keeping her legs straight as she feared the cool air on her clitoris would cause her to faint right there. As she reached down towards the mushrooms she took a deep breath, she has never felt something quite like this before and she was fairly adventurous in the bedroom in her teenage years, experimenting in any way she could.

After inhaling the scent direct from the source his legs automatically opened causing her to form into a squat position, as soon as she did, her vulva parted for the entrance of one of the mushrooms as if they controlled her to do it. As soon as her bum hit the ground the mushroom was planted right inside her pussy, filling her up directly as if it was made for her size.

She screamed in sheer bliss "UGHHHHHH! HOLY SHIT!" Her cunt twitched and pulsed without her even moving, she put her hands down in front of her to stop her face from planting the mud and even that was hard to do with all the shaking her body was experiencing. "What is happening to me!" she sighed under the pleasure. She looked down at her filled pussy, her clit was the biggest she has seen, there was a constant squirt of juice pumping out of her pussy and it was now forming a small puddle underneath her. Her nipples now stung with the rage to be fondled, she lifted herself straight and brought her hands from the ground up to her breasts to aid her pleasure, as she did she felt another one of the mushrooms plunge directly into her asshole, at the shit moment she completely freaked out in an explosion of pleasure! She couldn't control herself, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she found it impossible to close her mouth. I'm sure her moans could have been heard throughout the whole forest. Then all of a sudden. She passed out...

Chapter 4: The Rough wake up

The sound of early morning birds filled the air, the rustle of trees from a gentle breeze, and the sudden sound of what was around a million FLIES! Rebecca awoke in a panic, her eyes, which were red and sore from just waking up bolted open. Still face down in the mud from the night before she slowly lifted her head noticing all the mushrooms still surrounding her... she was still horny and for some reason, she still felt pleasure.

She looked down to notice that her ass and pussy were still filled and connected to the mushrooms from the night before, she thought enough was enough and tried to pull herself off the ground, but when she did... she couldn't move. She was able to move her legs and body but she was attached to the ground from her ass and pussy. The mushrooms clung to the inside of her cavities, not wanting to let their prey go. She suddenly then felt the same heat she felt the night before rising from inside her again, and her nipples became instantly erect. "Oh no, it's happening again!" she thought. She looked around trying to figure out what to do before she passes out again, she noticed all the files from the night before returned in their swarms just inches above her head.

Noticing she was still wearing her shoes she realized she had one of her laces still on, she immediately took off her lace by bringing up her knees towards her chest, even just the feeling of her knee rubbing her nipple was making her wet again. From changing her posture she accidentally put her head into the swarm of flies, which reacted by swarming around her. She panicked, the flies landing on her skin and buzzing all over, this caused her to experience something ten times worse than last night. The flies not running all over he body sent her into despair, they were crawling all over he breasts and nipples, her clit, and around the base of her pussy and ass. She couldn't get free from the mushrooms grip and now all these flies were sending her over the edge. The feeling of the little legs and wings tickling her most sensitive areas caused her to create a new puddle of cum under her pussy. She had to keep her mind thinking straight she used the shoelace as a saw to try and cut the base of the mushrooms from the ground, it was like cutting through wood.

All of a sudden one of the mushroom stems snapped free but the one connected to her pussy was still attached. The flies made this task near impossible, It was as if they knew where to go. There must have been around 30 of them on her clit, bearing in mind that these flies were like fruit flies, tiny little things. She used her hand to try and wipe them off her clit which caused her to cum again. Tears now poured from her eyes as she didn't want to cum anymore she took the shoelace and got to work on the other stem. Finally, the stem broke loose and she was able to stand up, well... barely.

She waddled over towards her camp, naked, covered in her cum, flies still all over her and some even stuck in the dried cum on her body. She got to the thorn bush separating her from her camp, she took the tattered sleeping bag hung up in the thorns and used it to push through the thorns back to safety.

As she broke through to the other side the flies still alive on her left her and flew back towards the old oak tree. Rebecca collapsed from all the climaxes just meters away from her camp and passed out again.

Chapter 5: Back to "Safety"

Rebecca awoke again, this time in the safety of her campsite. No flies to be seen other than the ones that perished from the rubbing and suffocation of dried female cum on her body. She wiped them off with her hands dirtied from the mud in the mushroom clearing, and that's when she noticed the mushrooms in her ass, and pussy were still there.

She tried to grip them and pull them out but they were slimy and slick with some sort of resin produced by the shrooms. She decided to use her drinking water to wash off the remainder of cum and mud from her body and then she rooted around in her bag to find something she could use to get rid of these mushrooms.

She couldn't find much other than her cutlery but she didn't want to cut herself down there so, instead the thought she would get dressed and have another look at the clearing to see if she can get a better idea of the shape of the mushrooms to see how they are clinging to her. She carefully made her way through the opening she made in the thorn bush and peered through the foliage into the clearing trying not to get too close again. She was in constant discomfort from the feeling of the mushrooms embedded into her ass and pussy. She could feel them protruding from two bulges in her short shorts. Whenever she touched them or her thighs rubbed against them they gave her immense pleasure like the best dildo in the world.

She was able to see the mushrooms now clearly, she could see they were a white colour with a 2inch base and a phallic-looking head, that was covered in small holes all over them and a large hole at the top. Identical to a penis that someone with trypophobia would hate. There was nothing to give her an idea of how to get rid of these. She remembered she had books with her on foraging, they might have something about these mushrooms in them.

Her stomach grumbled. She thought it was time she got something to eat from thinking about foraging. She headed back to camp. The darkness was approaching again after being passed out for most of the day she wanted to make sure this night wasn't as much of a nightmare so she could get some rest. She sat by her campfire in a crossed-legged position, eating another one of her ration packs, when she felt a twitch down below.

It was as if the mushrooms knew they wanted to play again. She jolted. "Oh fuck, not again!" It was as if her body was not in her control. They pulsed again, she dropped her food and rolled over onto her all fours in the doggy position, the one in her ass seemed to thrust causing her to move forward followed by the one in her pussy to do the same, this caused her to raise her hips. "I can't let this happen again, it's going to kill me". She picked up the fork that she was eating with and pulled down her shorts and panties, to reveal the mushrooms in their full glory, moving and gyrating inside her. It was a sight to behold. It was turning her on so much that just looking at them she was mesmerized. Her nipples twitched at the feeling once again. She quickly pressed the fork into the side of the exposed mushroom in her pussy, and it worked! The fork pierced the skin of the mushroom enough for her to be able to leverage the whole thing out. SLURP, it was a loud noise that sounded like someone just pulled a tap out of a sink. There was so much suction from her vagina walls gripping it tightly.

As the Mushroom fell onto the ground she could see it was covered in a thick resin substance mixed with her juices, at the same time she noticed there were these long thin, worms coming out of all the holes on the head of the mushroom. This sent her into a horror state, the worms looked like a common earthworms they were about 5 inches long and only as thick as a common drinking straw. As soon as she saw this she looked at her pussy and saw it was full of this cum textured resin. No sign of worms, she parted her lips with her fingers to get a closer look and plunged a finger deep within to see if she could feel something but luckily for her she couldn't feel anything.

At this point her mind turned towards the other mushroom inside of her ass, she immediately took the fork and pried it out it popped out making a similar gushing sound her pussy made. She checked her ass the same way making sure there were no worms inside and again a strike of relief there was no sign, just a bucket load of resin. After the removal of both foreign objects, she felt like she has just come down from a colossal orgasm. She could finally relax, or so she thought...

End of Volume 1