Fun in the Dunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pulled the covers up and snuggled down, their bodies warm together, sated and exhausted. "I must be gone by morning." Together they drifted off to sleep, legs entwined, bodies close together.

Liam awoke, alone, the bed cold so she must have been long gone. He lay back reflecting over last night, the proposition from Hannah had been totally unexpected, but very welcome and he wondered if the others knew that she'd spent the night with him. He contemplated having a wank but decided against it and got up for his morning shower.

The four were already at breakfast and he greeted them, but sat well away from them, deciding a wide berth for a while might be advisable to save any embarrassment. They passed his table on the way out, "See you at the pool?" they chorused.

"No, I'm going to spend the day on the beach today," he answered, "but I'll probably see you in the bar later." They said they'd look forward to it and left. Liam finished his breakfast and returned to his room to change for the beach and pick up his things.

He decided that being near the sea was good idea and set out across the dunes following the marked paths, arriving at an area set up with sunbeds and parasols. There were a few people there, some he noticed already naked. He paid for the hire of the bed and sat down looking around him, Oh well, he thought, here goes and he shucked down his swim shorts and started covering himself in sun cream. Chest, arms and legs all done he was struggling to reach round his back when a friendly voice asked, "Can I help you with that?" He looked round and saw a middle aged woman, sitting on a nearby bed. She was naked, and what should now be called curvy, her breasts on the large side and sagging slightly.

"That would be kind of you," he replied, and gesturing to his pale body continued, "As you can see I'm new here and not sure of the etiquette."

"That's the nice thing about nude beaches, "she replied, "we're all here as nature intended so as long as you're respectful of others then anything goes. Just one piece of advice, if you get a stiffie, and you probably will at some point, just be discreet and everyone will ignore you. Now come here and I'll do your back." He walked over, trying not to stare and turned away from her as she rubbed the cream well into his back. Thanking her he retreated back to his bed and lay down to sunbathe.

The area soon filled up and by mid-morning all the beds were occupied, pretty much everyone nude. There were bodies of all shapes and sizes, from old people with wrinkles and leathery skin to very nubile young ladies, their shaven pussies on display. Despite himself he found an erection starting and quickly made his way to the sea where the cold water calmed him down. During the heat of the day he sat under the parasol and dozed, then finally getting a little bored decided to head back to the hotel.

He pulled his shorts back on, feeling much less comfortable, and started back along the path. To his left was a large area of scrub, and on a whim decided to explore it. There were many little areas of sand, many occupied, by couples or small groups, and his eyes widened as he saw that some were engaging in sexual activity, hand jobs or blow jobs, and even one couple having sex. He walked quickly past, trying to avert his eyes but couldn't help peeking.

Deep in the scrub he came across a larger group, gathered in a circle watching a couple engaged in sex, she was riding him and jacking off two men standing either side of her, alternately taking their cocks in her mouth. Many of the men gathered round were openly masturbating, and he noticed some of the women as well. He was tempted to join in, his own cock now straining the elasticity of his shorts, but decided against it and continued back to the hotel.

There was a shower at the entrance and he used it, finding it cold on his hot skin, just what he needed to cool down he thought, both physically and mentally. There were plenty of sunbeds available round the pool and he settled on one, staying there until the last few rays of sunshine were disappearing, upon which he returned to his room.

A quick nap followed by a shower and change of clothes and he felt invigorated and ready to go out. Going down to the hotel bar he saw that the four ladies were happily ensconced at the table he'd offered them yesterday, chatting away merrily. Louise looked up and their eyes met. Nudging the others she waved him over and asked if he'd like to join them for a drink. Liam pulled another stool over and sat down, ordering a beer from the passing waiter. "How was the beach?" enquired Hannah, "Got an all over tan have you?"

"Very nice actually, but it can get a bit hot even though there's a nice breeze that comes off the sea for most of the day," he replied deliberately ignoring the all over tan comment.

"I wouldn't mind trying it, one day," Hannah responded, "perhaps we could go together if the others don't fancy it?" Liam mumbled a non-committal reply, not wanting to appear too keen, but thinking what an experience that could be! Conversation turned to where they were going to eat, the ladies having decided on a curry. "You could come with us if you like Liam," they offered.

"Thanks, but curry and I don't get on too well, in fact I hate the stuff. Far too spicy for my tastes."

"Ooh, I don't know, variety is the spice of life," commented Hannah, looking at Liam enigmatically. "Come on girls, we must be moving, perhaps see you later Liam," she added, touching his arm as she got up.

Liam had one more beer then ventured out finding a restaurant specialising in seafood, choosing a sole dish with prawns, complemented by a dry white wine. Just what he needed after a hot day in the sun he mused. He was just finishing his wine when he heard his name being called and peering out into the darkness saw Carly and Laura strolling past, arm in arm. He beckoned them in and offered a drink which they accepted. Asking after the others they informed him that either Hannah had consumed too much to drink or the curry had affected her badly and she was feeling poorly, so Louise had escorted her back to the hotel. Liam suffered a brief pang of regret as any extra-curricular activities with Hannah were clearly not going to happen that night.

They chatted for a while, then Carly said, "It's far too early to go back, let's go on to a club or something, you can come with us Liam if you like?" Why not he thought, it's been many years since I did that and holiday is just the time for it. He paid the bill and they left in search of somewhere livelier. A venue was located nearby and they went in to the sounds of a heavy beat. It was pretty dark inside and lit with an ultra violet light that highlighted the girls' short dresses, and a little to their dismay and Liam's delight, showing their bra and panties though the material.

Everyone appeared to be in the same boat though and they got some drinks and started dancing, both girls semi-twerking to each other and to Liam, their backsides rubbing suggestively against his crotch. His penis responded, but fortunately his trousers restrained it from becoming too obvious. As the night wore on their dancing became a little less vigorous and at one point Carly backed into Liam and very provocatively rubbed her backside against him, clearly feeling his bulging trousers. Turning she put her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "Mmmm, that feels interesting."

On the point of leaving Liam excused himself to go to the toilet and when he returned saw the two of them locked in a passionate embrace, lips mashed together, hands caressing each other's back. "Oops, sorry," they said, "got a bit carried away there."

With that they left, and arms round each other ambled back to the hotel. Standing in reception waiting for a lift Carly said tentatively, "You did realise we were gay didn't you?"

"Well I had sort of picked up on it," grinned Liam in reply as they got into the lift, Liam pressing two for the girls' floor and three for his own.

"Well it doesn't preclude us from enjoying some cock," responded Carly looking at Laura, "would you like to come in to our room and continue some fun, Hannah tells us that you've got a really educated tongue?"

Liam blustered, "She told you what?"

"Don't worry Liam, she only told us, Louise is a bit straitlaced like that but we're very open minded." With that she took his hand and led him out of the lift and along to corridor to a doorway, and fishing in her bag pulled out her key card and swiped it, opening the door. They walked into the double room, the lights turning on automatically. "Why don't you get these things off," she touched his shirt and trousers, "and get on the bed, we'll just pop in here and make ourselves comfortable." They both went into the bathroom and pulled the door to.

Liam stood stunned for a minute then unbuttoned his shirt and trousers, and leaving his boxers on sat on the bed, propped up against the headboard. There was much giggling coming from the bathroom, then the door opened fully and the two of them emerged, dressed just in bra and panties. As Liam had seen, Carly had the fuller figure, her hips flaring a little over a curvy behind, her breasts full, jiggling slightly in her push up bra. Laura was much more slender, narrow hips and waist with small breasts.

"Well, do you approve, you saw most of this under those UV lights anyway?" asked Carly. Liam nodded as the two of them in a synchronised move reached behind them to unsnap their bras, letting them fall to the ground. Carly's skin was flawless, her nipples were almost black, spreading a good way across her breasts, but Laura's were pointy, the actual nipple sticking out a good half inch. They shucked down their panties, both were clean-shaven and got on to the bed. "Let's get these off and let the fox see the rabbit," said Carly, pulling Liam's boxers down and off allowing his cock to spring up.

"Well she didn't lie, it's just as big as she said," pronounced Laura appreciatively, her hand curling round it, stroking it gently up and down. Carly joined her, her lips caressing the crown as she tucked herself between his legs. She murmured as she licked it the whole length, her mouth briefly encasing the end, her tongue tantalisingly twirling around.

The two of them played with his cock for a while, bringing him to a point of hardness he couldn't ever remembering feeling before, then Laura rolled away beside him onto her back, drawing his body up to her head, pulling his cock fully into her mouth. He looked down as she opened her legs and Carly buried her face between them, her hands on Laura's hips, her mouth latched onto her pussy. Liam could see her tongue working away as Laura took him deep into her mouth, then he felt his cock slide to the back of her mouth. She gagged slightly and drew him out, then sucked his length back inside. His hands found her breasts, which had all but disappeared as she lay down, but her nipples had grown and were now fully an inch long. He toyed with them, tweaking them as her body writhed under the onslaught of Carly's licking.

He saw Carly rise up on her knees, her backside in the air, her mouth still licking and kissing Laura's pussy. Two fingers were pushed inside, pumping in and out as her other hand snaked between her own legs and began to massage her pussy, fingers circling round then plunging in, her. She looked up at Liam and commanded, "Put that cock in me, let me feel it inside me."

Liam pulled out of Laura's mouth and scooting round behind her lined his cock up with her pussy, the skin on her lips dark, with a hint of pinkness showing from inside. He opened up the entrance to her vagina with two fingers, then leaning forwards he engaged the head and pushed slowly into her. She was very wet and he slid in easily until he was buried to the hilt, his pubic bone against her magnificently rounded arse. Grasping her hips he pulled out then plunged in hard, as she moaned, her face still buried in Laura's snatch.

Laura had her hands now on her nipples, tweaking then pulling them out as her head rolled from side to side. Her breath became ragged and Liam could see that her hips were bucking, Carly pushing her firmly downwards from the pressure of her mouth. With a cry Laura orgasmed, her body convulsing, her hand tangled in Carly's hair pulling her tight against her womanhood.

Carly rolled away from Laura, Liam's cock falling from her pussy with a little pop, her opening gaping briefly, then closing as her inner lips closed over it. She pulled Liam down on top of her, and opening her legs guided him into her once more. Much as Liam was excited by the sight of her arse from behind he much preferred lying on top of her, it was more intimate, he could control his depth and pressure more and he began to undulate his hips, his cock pumping slowly in and out of her pussy. She was warm and wet inside, he could feel her vaginal walls holding him tightly, squeezing as he entered her.

Raising himself slightly he could see her full breasts rolling to and fro, the nipples now fully engorged, black and begging to be sucked. As he bent down to do so Laura beat him to it, her mouth latching onto one nipple, the other pinched in her fingers as she mauled Carly's breast. Carly began to moan, her hips pushing hard back against Liam, urging him faster, initially he refrained but he could feel his arousal growing and knew that his own body was crying for release, was urging him on faster and faster.

Laura's mouth found Carly's, their tongues fighting, Laura's hand now mauling her breasts. With a muffled scream Carly came, her pussy pulsing around Liam's cock and he knew that he could not hold it much longer. "I'm going to cum," he uttered, "Where..."

"Not inside me, cum in my mouth." As Liam felt his balls begin to boil he pulled out of her pussy, and scooted rapidly up the bed where both girls greedily opened their mouth. Liam rubbed his cock frantically and felt his orgasm rise from within him, his cock erupted, spunk pulsing from it into the waiting mouths which hungrily swallowed it, rope after rope spattering their faces, their mouths, landing in their hair.

Liam collapsed onto the pillow, empty and exhausted. Carly and Laura cuddled up to him, their hands joined on his chest, their eyes glowing as they all dozed off to sleep, fully sated.

Liam awoke some time later, the light was still on and the bed was vibrating. Opening his eyes fully he saw that he was now on the edge of the bed, and Carly and Laura were beside him. Laura was lying back against the pillows her eyes shut, and Carly legs were astride one of Laura's, her pussy rubbing gently against it. The vibrating however was coming from Carly's fingers, two of which were pumping rhythmically in and out of Laura's vagina. Lifting his head Liam could see that Carly's thumb was rubbing against Laura's clit. They were kissing and Laura was toying with Carly breasts and nipples. For Liam this was the stuff of dreams, his cock was rock hard once again and he started to stroke it, watching intently. Tentatively he reached out with his other hand and touched Carly's backside, she jumped then turning her head smiled at him. Liam explored further with his hand, his finger pushing into the crack in Carly's bum, his finger finding her anus and he circled it, then pressed against it feeling Carly push back as she continued to rub against Laura's thigh.

Liam could hear Laura's wetness now her pussy squelching as her love juices flowed out of her. With a gasp her body tensed and her hips bucked, her orgasm pulsing through her. Laura's eyes opened and she blushed as she saw Liam watching her. Leaning forward she whispered something to Carly who nodded. Disengaging from each other Laura wriggled over to Liam and took his cock in her hand, taking over his masturbation.

"Liam," she asked, "can I ask a favour?" Liam nodded. "It's just that I've never really had a man inside me before, and although my hymen is long gone and I've played with many a dildo, I've never really been fucked by a man. Will you be my first?"

"Laura, it would be my pleasure. How do you want to do it?"

Laura swung her leg over his hips, cowgirl style and shuffled forwards lifting herself up until her entrance was against his cockhead. He felt her weight lower then she grimaced and lifted up again, and adjusting the angle tried again. Another grimace. Carly said, "Here let me," and from behind Laura she gripped Liam's cock and guided it into Laura's vagina as she lowered herself down. Liam could feel she was wet, but she was very tight and she gently swallowed his cock right to the hilt and started to undulate her hips, sliding him in and out of her.

"It feels so familiar and yet so different" she gasped, "Warm and hard, yet soft unlike a dildo. If only I'd known." She began to move faster, her bottom lip clenched between her teeth, her fingers playing with her nipples. Fresh from her earlier orgasm it didn't take long before she was crying out again, her body wracked with shudders of pleasure. Liam rolled her sideways, his cock still embedded deep in her pussy as he lay on top of her, his cock sliding in and out. Instinctively her knees came up beside her, allowing Liam's cock deeper inside. Liam felt her arms go round him, her nails digging into his back on the threshold of cumming again.

A gasp came from beside him and looking over he saw Carly on her side, one leg raised in the air, three fingers driving in and out of her pussy, her juices splashing out of her as her free hand clawed at her breasts. Laura's hand reached across to her as she screamed, "Carly!" a third orgasm coursing through her.

Liam gasped, "I'm going to cum...."

"Inside me I want to feel it inside me." Liam exploded, flooding her pussy with his cum, hammering against her cervix, filling her completely. Conscious of his weight on her slender frame he rolled away, his cock falling out of her pussy, his cum seeping out. "Noooo, I want it in me, I don't want to lose it." Her hand cupped her pussy holding the white goo against her.

Carly scooted over and the two of them cuddled together, kissing each other tenderly, caressing their bodies, and slowly drifted off to sleep. Liam would have loved to join in but slowly slid out of bed, and putting his clothes back on quietly left the room to return to his own, where he fell into bed and slept soundly until the gentle tinkling of Mozart woke him.

A refreshing shower in the morning brought him back fully to life and going down to breakfast he saw Louise and Hannah sitting at one of the tables. "Do you mind if I join you?" he said.

"Please do," responded Louise brightly. Hannah was nibbling at some dry toast and looked a little peaky. Liam enquired after her health saying he'd bumped into Carly and Laura who'd told him of her misfortune. She replied that it was probably the curry as she hadn't had much to drink, Louise rolled her eyes at that, and that she was feeling much better.

Innocently Liam asked where Carly and Laura were, to be told that they'd had a heavy night and were going to miss breakfast and meet at the pool. Hannah asked if Liam was going to the beach and when he replied in the affirmative, asked if she could join him. He didn't really have much choice so agreed, Louise quickly declining saying that beaches weren't really her thing. They arranged to meet at the gate to the dunes and finished their meal, departing for their own rooms.

Liam was waiting at the gate when Hannah arrived in a bikini with a cover up draped around her, carrying a beach bag from which protruded several bottles of water. "Can't be too careful," she declared as they set off. "Where's the best place to go?" Tactfully he explained the two different areas of the dunes that he had discovered so far and predictably she wanted to go into the scrubland. "We can always go over to the sea later if it gets too hot," she said ambiguously. They found a little alcove in the scrub and Liam laid out his anti-sand mat, in reality little more than a sheet of plastic and they laid their towels on it. Hannah took off her cover up and tucked it into her bag then reaching behind her unsnapped her top, letting it all away from her breasts. They were as he remembered them, full bodied with wide nipples. She slopped some sun cream on and spread it all over her chest, massaging it into her breasts carefully, ensuring they were well covered. Liam looked on as he covered his own chest, his cock starting to twitch a little.