Fun in the Dunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam confirmed that he did, silly little anniversaries such as their first date or first kiss causing as much sorrow as the big ones. Although the conversation was sombre they both found solace in being able to talk openly about it, and by the end of the meal they had brightened up a little, enough to warrant one last drink in the hotel bar. They left to get in the lift and as it stopped at Louise's floor she turned to him, and took his hand. "Liam, I'm sorry to ask this, but I don't want to be alone tonight, God knows when or if Hannah will be back and what state she'll be in, can I come and share your bed tonight? You've been such a comfort to me this evening."

Liam enveloped her in his arms, "Of course you can." They allowed the lift doors to close and go up a floor. Liam led Louise to his door and unlocked it. "You go in the bathroom and do the necessaries," he said. She went in and shut the door. Quickly he tidied up a little, grateful that the sheets had been changed that day, as Louise emerged from the bathroom. He offered her a clean polo shirt, "If you want to put this on...?" She took it as he went into the bathroom giving her plenty of time. When he came out she was sitting up in bed, his polo shirt looking very fetching on her. He noticed her dress draped over the back of a chair a bra on top of his but no knickers. With his back turned he stripped down to his boxers, then opening a drawer found a tee shirt which he pulled over his head getting into bed beside her. They slipped down under the covers and she turned to face him, her arms loosely round him.

"I know this is strange," Louise began, "I really appreciate it, if you want to have sex, then....."

"Louise, I'm flattered and it would be easy to say yes to such a beautiful woman as yourself, but not tonight. It wouldn't be right for either of us."

She smiled at him and kissed him gently on the lips, then turning round spooned back into the warmth of his body. He draped an arm across her stomach and pulled her in for a hug, praying that for once his cock would behave itself and stay soft. In this position they slept, barely conscious of each other, bodies and hand colliding occasionally.

He woke lying on his back, the music from his phone filling the room. Louise was tucked in against his side, her arm across his chest and she stirred hearing the music. She looked into his eyes, "Mozart?" she queried, "I had you down for a heavy metal fan."

"Sorry to disappoint but I get headaches from all the head banging." Louise laughed and pulled herself in closer to his body.

"I love waking up like this, thank you for being with me." She kissed him on the lips, a lingering kiss without tongues but Liam found himself wanting more. He felt her hand descend down over his stomach where it encountered his morning wood, straining against his boxers. Embarrassed he started to turn away but Louise pulled him back and digging in his fly released his cock from its cotton prison. "I remember these," she joked, "now what did I used to do with them?"

She began to stroke his cock, the soft skin sliding up and down the rigid inside, her fingers lightly pinching the crown as they passed over it. "Louise, you don't have to...."

"No, but I want to." She continued her stroking, rubbing the pre-cum around the top, then gripping tightly. He wanted to reciprocate, to touch her to make love to her but contented himself with pulling her in tight to him. He could feel his arousal growing and his hips began to meet her stroking, rising as she came down. His loins began to roil and a feeling rose from deep inside him rising rapidly to the surface.

"Louise I'm going to....." He pulled the covers back as he exploded, his cum shooting out of the end of his prick, squirting up over his chest and stomach, running down over her hand. His body stilled as she kissed him on the lips, then licked his semen off her hand, drawing it into her mouth, swallowing.

"You are a gentleman Liam and I'm so glad to have met you." She swung her legs out of bed and facing away from him crossed her arms and lifting from the hem pulled his polo shirt over her head. He could see her side-boobs, then she picked up her bra and lowered her breasts into the cups, then contorting her body did up the clasp at the back. Turning back to face him she stepped into her dress and zipped it up. Once more she leaned over the bed and kissed him, "Don't be late for breakfast this morning, you've got no excuse today!" Just what did she know about him wondered Liam.

Asked over breakfast about his plans for the day he advised them that he felt the beach calling him, and he looked at Hannah expecting her to jump at the opportunity to accompany him. To his surprise she said she thought she'd prefer to stay around the pool. Surprisingly Carly and Laura said they would come with him, although they'd probably keep their clothes on if that was acceptable etiquette. Liam confirmed that he'd seen plenty of people fully clothed so assumed that it was OK.

Leaving Louise and Hannah by the pool they set off, heading for the sun beds by the water's edge. They were early enough to get three together and they settled their towels down. Liam was surprised when the pair of them stripped off completely, "We only said that to placate Louise, she's a bit of a stick in the mud about that sort of thing, and anyway, I think we're all pretty familiar with each other don't you?" Liam smiled at the comment about Louise, if only they knew!

Covering each other in cream, they sunbathed for a while then all went into the water, horsing around, splashing and dunking each other, then returning to the beds. They dozed during the heat of the day under the parasols then returned to working on their tans in the later afternoon.

Returning to the pool they discovered Louise on her own. "Didn't Hannah find you then?" she enquired, "She set off just after lunch to join up with you. I hope she's alright." They settled down by the pool and an hour or so later Hannah did appear saying she'd looked for them but couldn't see them so found a little secluded spot and stayed on her own.

The days continued in a similar pattern, Liam usually at the beach, sometimes alone and sometimes with Carly and Laura, Louise steadfastly refusing to get sand "in every crevice" as she put it. Liam was strolling back one day when he decided to walk through the scrubland. He was attracted by some cheering and following the noise came across a clearing containing a circle of people. In the middle was a woman on her back a man pumping away between her legs while she held a cock in each hand, either side of her head. She had one cock in her mouth and was vigorously rubbing the other one. As he watched the man on top of her jerked, clearly cumming, then pulled out and stood up pulling a condom off his prick. Another man rolled a condom on himself and took his place plunging into the woman's wide open legs. She pulled the cock out of her mouth and switched to the other man, turning towards Liam. His heart missed a beat when he looked at her face, it was Hannah! Then looking again he saw that he'd been mistaken, she looked very much like her but it was clearly a different person.

The five of them met for drinks and dinner, the wine flowed as did the conversation and laughter and they stayed in the restaurant until late. The night was balmy and the stars twinkled overhead as they strolled arm in arm along the walkway. Hannah was between Carly and Laura with Liam finding himself with Louise, She tucked herself into his side and he was thoroughly enjoying the close contact, her breasts pressing up against his arm. They called the lift and as usual it stopped at the second floor and the four ladies got out, hugging and kissing Liam. He thought he detected a slightly longer lingering kiss firm Louise but perhaps that was just wishful thinking.

The days passed by quickly, Liam spending quite a bit of time with the four of them during the day and indeed some nights, but never again with Louise. He'd come on holiday alone, expecting to meet up with some people and have a chat or an occasional beer, but to spend so much time in such pleasurable company was indeed a bonus. Not to mention the sex!

The evening before their last day Liam arrived at the bar for his usual drink, he was meeting the others for a night out, but he was surprised to see Hannah on her own in their usual spot. He ordered a beer and perched on a stool next to her. She seemed a little nervous as they exchanged greetings, fiddling with her wine glass.

"Liam," she opened, "I've got a confession and a request for you. First the confession, I'm not quite the wild child that I let everyone think I am, I have my moments but I don't actually go out every night looking for action. My "escapades" as Louise calls them are actually quite innocent."

"Where do you go then?" asked Liam.

She pulled a Kindle from her bag and showed him. "Actually I go and read, usually out at the water's edge where the sun beds are. I love the peace and solitude there and away from the lights under the canopy of stars it is so wonderful. I will admit to taking my knickers off and masturbating most nights, and once I actually took all my clothes off, but I do it alone, well I think so anyway.

That brings me to my request. Just for once I want to be that wild child, but in a safe way. Can we go to the dunes tomorrow, to the scrub and have sex in front of everyone? There I've said it and can't take it back. Please Liam, at least consider it and please, not a word to anyone, I've my reputation to think about?" she added ambiguously.

Liam was a little surprised by both revelations, but he admitted to himself, he had a little secret hankering to do something wild himself so he agreed to her suggestion. The others arrived chattering noisily and joined them. Dinner conversation was a little subdued, the next day was their last full day in the sun and everyone was starting to feel the end of holiday blues. In an attempt to liven things up Carly picked up the wine bottle and examined it. "I've really enjoyed this wine, perhaps we should buy some and take it home with us, remind us of sunny times."

"Local wine is a bit like holiday romances, they never taste quite the same when you get back," Louise responded a little glumly.

After dinner they strolled back, Hannah opting to leave them half way there, she pulled the corner of her Kindle out of her bag, showing it to Liam as she smiled surreptitiously at him.

As usual Liam played lift boy and pressed two and three, "Early night tonight girls, we want to make the most of our last day." They got out, kissing and retired to their own rooms.

Over breakfast the next day Liam announced he was going to spend his last day on the beach, Hannah stating she would join him, the remainder fortunately electing for a lazy day by the pool. Liam met Hannah as arranged and they walked across the sand to the little alcove they had found earlier and set up their little encampment. Liam wondered how it would all pan out and when it would happen. He and Hannah stripped off and coated themselves liberally in sun cream, then lay down. His mind wouldn't settle at first but as the sun warmed he dozed off, waking to a pleasant sensation in his groin.

He looked up to see Hannah sucking gently on his rapidly inflating cock, her backside magnificently in the air. Looking around he saw the usual mixture of couples, single men and the odd single woman, most of whom were starting to notice the activity going on around them. "Am I allowed to enjoy this?" he asked.

"Well I certainly intend to!" Hannah responded, continuing to lick and suck him stroking his cock up and down then round the crown as his pre-cum lubricated his prick. Leaving his cock standing proudly to attention she slid up his body, placing her knees either side of his shoulders allowing him easy access to her pussy. She was already wet and as he licked her, forcing his tongue inside her opening as she leaked more fluid onto his face. She started to rub herself against his mouth and he could see she was now getting aroused.

Flipping her onto her back he quickly lined himself up with her entrance and slid his cock into her, she had lifted her knees up and he knew that anyone behind them would have a clear view of his cock entering her pussy. "I think that's got their attention" he gasped, looking round he could see most of the men now openly masturbating and some of the women also. One of the couples was actually having sex as well, she was astride her partner reverse cowgirl, intently watching them as she frigged her clit.

Liam rolled on to his back and Hannah sat astride him, guiding his cock into her vagina, sinking down with a sigh of pleasure, She began rolling her hips, driving him up into her then out again. "Do you want to give them a real show," she murmured, "and fuck my arse? I did a special job cleaning it this morning." Liam's cock achieved the impossible and got even harder. Hannah reached into her bag and pulled out the tube of aloe vera gel and without breaking her rhythm smeared it around her arse hole, her finger penetrating her tight hole.

"Right, try that," she said, lifting off Liam's rampant cock. She put her hand behind her and guided him to her rosebud then carefully slid his cock inside her. He felt the initial resistance then it slid in easily. They could see that a small circle had now formed round them, some of the men standing, some kneeling but all were openly wanking their cocks vigorously. One woman had three fingers in her pussy, her legs bowed as she thrust them in and out, her breasts jiggling enticingly.

To Liam's surprise Hannah waved "come here" to the circle and two men approached, one each side. She took their cocks in hand and wanked them energetically, pulling the ends towards her mouth but never quite allowing them to reach it, always tantalising but never allowing them too close. One of the men reached down and started to maul her breasts, she pushed his hands away and lifted Liam's to replace them. He cupped them, tweaking the nipples between thumb and forefinger, all the time keeping a steady rhythm pumping his cock in and out of her arse.

"Don't cum in my arse," Hannah gasped, "when you cum do it in my pussy." One of the men started to spurt cum and Hannah directed it away from her onto the sand. He turned away and was replaced by another man. The woman approached and knelt by Liam's head, still rubbing her pussy frenetically, she threw her head back and he saw her female cum spray out of her onto the sand as she rocked to and fro from her orgasm.

"Going to cum," Liam gasped, pulling his cock out of Hannah's arse, and in one swift motion finding her vaginal entrance and ramming it back in. Hannah gasped as Liam exploded in her, letting go of the two cocks she fell forward onto his chest, the action squashing her clit against his pubic mound triggering her own orgasm. She rolled off Liam his cum dribbling out of her exposed pussy, her legs still wide open.

There was a smattering of applause as the circle dispersed, the two protagonists lying back breathing heavily, their heart rate slowly reducing. "Was that our five minutes of fame?" wheezed Liam, "I think we ought to leave now, don't you, before they want an encore?" Hannah agreed and they made their way back to the hotel to find the others by the pool.

"Too hot for you?" enquired Louise.

"A bit!" they chorused.

They stayed by the pool eking out the last rays of the sun until it dipped behind the buildings, then sadly packing up they returned to their rooms, to shower and change. Liam decided to put on the polo shirt that Louise had worn when she slept in his bed, giving it a quick iron. Over drinks they swapped contact detail then headed out for dinner. The four women had an early flight whereas Liam's was not until later in the day, so Liam thought they would want to call an early night but they seemed willing to stretch out the last day as long as possible. Carly and Laura announced they were going to dance all night and headed for one of the gay clubs and Hannah sloped off on her own leaving Louise and Liam to wander back together.

As they left the restaurant he tentatively reached for her hand, but she slipped past it, instead putting her arm round his waist, pulling him in tight. He put his arm round her and thus they ambled back. He was surprised that as they reached the gate to the beach she stopped and said, "I just want to feel the sand between my toes once, let's walk on the beach."

They slipped off their shoes and arms still round each other strolled across the sand to the water's edge. The moon had not yet risen and the canopy of stars, away from the lights of the town was staggering, billions of pinpricks of light twinkling above them. "The sight of that makes you feel very small, doesn't it?" said Louise her head turned upwards. Liam looked down at her and leaning forward met her lips with his own. They kissed deeply, pulling each other in tight, tongues exploring mouths. They stood in a silent embrace for a while then made their way back to their shoes and the hotel.

They stood waiting for the lift, it arrived and Louise got in, and held her hand over the buttons. As the door closed she pressed three then smiled at Liam. The doors opened and hand in hand they walked to his door which he opened. He was going to put the key card in the power slot to turn on the lights but Louise stopped him, then walked over to the curtains which she opened, allowing the light from the newly risen moon to shine in on the bed.

In the dim light she unzipped her dress then shucked off her bra, finally pulling her panties off. Without a word she pulled back the covers and got into bed, her hand held out to Liam in invitation. He quickly pulled his clothes off and slipped in beside her. They held each other close, their mouths fused together, Liam finding her breasts and fondling them. Louise rolled onto her back, her legs opening as Liam laid on top of her. She reached down and guided him into her waiting entrance, already damp. Gently he slid into her, then as her juices began to flow freely out of her pussy made long and languid love to her.

There was no hurry, no frantic copulation, just two people enjoying each other, the moonlight shining on their faces. Their movements picked up pace, Louise's legs opening wider and Liam's hips pressed harder, their breathing quickened and as Louise called out his name Liam came inside her, warm and filling, a sense of completeness between them.

As Liam rolled away Louise backed up into him, pulling his arm around her, cupping her breasts. In this position they slept until Mozart chirped morning. Liam opened his eyes to find it was already light and his bed was empty. He remembered their early flight and looked at the time, but realised it was too late, they would have left by now. He was tempted to call, but remembering Louise's comments about holiday romances put the phone back down.

He didn't have long before he needed to pack for his own flight, but lay back thinking what could have been. Noting a piece of paper on the bedside table he picked it up revealing a pair of panties below it. The note read,

"Sorry, had to go and didn't want any long drawn out goodbyes. I've stolen your polo shirt to wear in bed, but left you these as compensation. Enjoy them. Love L xx"

Liam put them to his nose and sniffed in her scent.

His flight back to Gatwick was as painless as it could be and arriving home he unpacked, throwing his clothes into a pile ready for the washing machine, Finding Louise's panties he thought about adding them to his pile but put them on his bed instead. He found them again as he got undressed for sleep and once more lifted them to his nose. On an impulse her wrapped them round his cock and masturbated, catching his cum in them. Lying back he wondered if he was becoming a perverted old man or was he ignoring his feelings? He resolved to call her, but again remembered her remark about holiday romances.