Fun in the Dunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swapping bottles they did each other's back then Hannah sat down and did her legs. Without any hesitation she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her bikini bottoms and slid them off. She'd shaved her little triangle of pubic hair off and was now totally bald. She caught him looking and grinned, "When in Rome...." then proceeded to carefully rub sun cream into her pubic area, carefully opening her folds to ensure she was fully protected. "Do my arse will you please?" she rolled over and handed Liam the bottle again. He drizzled some into his hand and massaged it into her buttocks, relishing the feeling. "Don't forget in between." He drizzled some more at the top of her crack and slid his finger down over her anus, feeling her shiver as his finger grazed it, then back up again.

"Right now you," and sitting up she tugged his shorts down, exposing his cock, semi hard in his shorts. Squeezing a large dollop into her palm she massaged it all over his cock and balls, her hands rubbing his buttocks, reaching down between his legs. Lifting his cock up, she planted a kiss on the end and handed him back the bottle. "You can do the boring bits on your own," and with that she laid back in the sun, eyes closed, legs wide enough apart so that her vulva was totally exposed. Liam finished covering his legs and similarly lay back, letting his mind wander freely. God, what a few days he thought, all because I was a good boy scout and lifted some bags off a carousel.

He didn't actually doze, but his mind was blank and the time passed quite quickly. Sitting up to drink some water he looked around and saw that they were no longer totally alone, two other couples had joined them and three single men and one solitary woman, all naked. Hannah seemed to be asleep, her breathing very slow and regular, and looking more carefully he observed that the single men were all watching the women intently, two openly playing with their dicks.

As his gaze roved over the solitary woman he saw that she had her legs wide open and seemed to be masturbating. Two of the men got up and approached her but she stopped them with a gesture a couple of yards short, continuing to rub herself between her legs. Liam couldn't see any detail but it was apparent what she was doing. The men now had their erect cocks in their hand and were also masturbating openly.

Liam heard a little gasp from beside him and turning saw that Hannah was also watching the enfolding scene, her head turned to one side. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her hand creep down to her pussy and her fingers start to toy with her clit. As the scene in front of them reached its natural climax, the men spraying their cum over the sand, Hannah gasped, her hand squeezed between her legs, whimpering through clenched teeth, her body rocking gently. Then as suddenly she relaxed, her breath whistling out of her nose.

The men picked up their towels and wandered off the woman remaining. "Jeez, that was intense," stated Hannah, "I'm surprised you're not getting yourself off as well," pointedly looking at Liam's hard cock. She reached over and took it in her hand stroking him along the length of it, then bending forwards took him in her mouth, sucking and licking, still rubbing at the base.

"Looks like we're not the only ones," she removed his cock long enough to speak, nodding towards another couple. Liam looked over and saw the woman riding her partner, her head thrown back as his cock pumped in and out of her. As they watched the man reached round and pulled it out of her, just as it spurted up her back and over her cheeks. She rolled off him and frigged her pussy, thrusting her hips forward as she came.

Liam could feel his own orgasm approaching and he warned Hannah who just shook her head. With a cry he came, shooting his cum into her mouth, watching her swallow it ravenously, then pulling his cock free from her mouth cleaned it with her tongue licking it up and down.

The problem with the beach, Liam discovered was that there was really nowhere to get anything to eat and he was feeling hungry. Hannah was starting to feel a little fried in the sun and they decided to call it a day and return to the hotel, get something to eat and drink then spend the rest of the day round the pool. In the end as they approached the gate they saw a little café and seeing an empty table went it covering their chairs with their towels to protect them. They enjoyed a sandwich and a couple of beers and left intending to go back to their rooms and shower until Hannah remembered that she'd left her room key with Louise for safety.

"Never mind, we can both shower in my room," offered Liam gallantly.

"Only if we can shower together," requested Hannah.

They dumped their bags just inside the door and shedding their swimming suits stepped into the shower together. Liam produced some gel and they lathered each other carefully, caressing breasts, pussy and cock, then rinsing off under the pleasantly warm water. Stepping out of the shower Liam grabbed a towel and started drying Hannah off, rubbing it over her breasts then turning her round, down her back. As he got to her backside he dropped to his knees and at that level dried inside her crack, then on a whim pulled her arse cheeks apart and pushed his face in, his tongue probing inside. His fingers crept between her legs and pushed into her pussy. "Mmmm, you can keep doing that all you like, I love having my arse played with."

Liam pushed her towards the bed and she leaned over, resting her forearms on the bed, her arse sticking in the air. He pushed his face back into her crack and licked along her anus, his tongue teasing her puckered hole, his fingers now immersed deeply in her pussy. Taking his erect cock in his hand he lined up with her entrance and pushed against it, her lips opened to take him and he slid in, the feeling of his cock entering a pussy as ever fabulous.

Grasping her hips he moved back and forth, seeing her open up and close again, her arsehole expanding and contracting. Wetting his finger he pushed it against her feeling initial resistance then sliding in, tight around his finger. "Yes, yes, push it in," she begged him, "put another one in." Liam forced another finger in, her tight hole expanding to accommodate him.

"Liam, I want you in my arse, put your cock in me, fill me up." Liam couldn't believe his ears, she was begging him to fuck her arse. "There's some aloe vera gel in my bag, get it and use it on me."

Liam pulled out of her pussy and as she looked round opened her beach bag and found the tube of gel. He squirted a dollop on his fingers and rubbed it around her anus, pushing it inside with his fingers, rubbing it around, then wiped the residue on his cock. "Are you sure?" he asked. Hannah nodded and pulled her cheeks apart. Liam took his cock in his hand and pushed it up against her back hole, initially it slid away but then adjusting his angle he felt her open up a little, then enough to get the tip in. Pausing he waited for her to tell him to stop, but hearing nothing pushed steadily forwards. He could see his cock disappearing inside her, feeling her push back against him. She was incredibly tight, tighter that any pussy he'd ever been in.

Finally he could go no further and resting for a second pulled out, seeing her anus change shape as the edges were pulled back. In again, this time easier, then he found a rhythm. Hannah had her face buried in the mattress, her tits hanging below her. She grabbed one and squeezed, then her hand found her pussy and she rubbed frenetically at it as Liam continued to plunge in and out. The sensation of his cock being squeezed from all sides was becoming unbearable, his climax coming quickly. "Hannah," he called, "I'm going to cum."

"Yes, yes cum in me, fill me up." With one last forceful thrust in Liam's cock exploded, his cum filling her up. Her fingers reached a frantic pace and she screamed out in ecstasy as her orgasm exploded around her pussy, waves radiating through her. She collapsed forward onto the bed, his cock slipping out, a trickle of cum oozing out of her gaping hole.

Liam stood back admiring her from on the bed as she carefully backed up, her hand behind her, clutching at her backside. "Sorry, but I know what happens next," she said and waddled to the bathroom closing the door behind her. Liam gave her a minute then knocked on the door and entered, his cock in his hand. She was sitting on the toilet wiping herself, cleaning between her legs. "The unromantic side of anal. I do love it but it sure is messy." she quipped. Liam watched as she finished wiping then went to the basin and washed himself.

They dressed and went down to the pool, finding the other three sitting round the pool. "How was the beach then?"

"Not much happening there so we decided to come back here," Hannah replied. They sat around the pool until the sun was losing its strength then went to change for dinner. Over drinks Liam was invited to dine with them, but cried off saying he was going to find a bar to watch the T20 cricket that was currently on. In truth he just needed some time to himself, to process all that was happening. He had a few beers, watched the cricket then returned to the hotel and retired on his own to bed, putting the "Do Not Disturb" sign on his door in case of any nocturnal visitors.

He slept well, waking to Mozart and lay there his hand idly playing with his morning wood. The stroking became more serious and he closed his eyes tightly, images of Hannah, Carly and Laura flashing across his mind. His balls boiled and he came, spattering over him. Smiling he wiped himself down and got in the shower wondering what that day would bring.

As it turned out the four ladies advised him they were going on a trip visiting the Gran Canaria volcano all day and so wouldn't see him until the evening. Liam decided to have a quiet day by the pool and did so only meeting up with them again over drinks. From their tone and remarks it was apparent that Hannah, Carly and Laura were all aware that he'd slept with each of them, Louise seeming in blissful ignorance. There didn't seem any animosity between them, indeed they seemed almost on the brink of arranging a rota, when he excused himself claiming he wanted to watch the final of the cricket. This was partly true, but above all he needed a break, physical and emotional from the claims on his body.

He found a bar with the cricket on and watched to the end, then returned to the hotel. As he approached he saw a familiar figure coming up the path from the beach, it was Hannah. Wondering what she had been up to he returned to his room. He was just about to get into bed when there was a gentle knock on the door. Pulling on his boxers again he peered through the peephole to see the unmistakeable pairing of Carly and Laura. He almost didn't answer then remembering the time they'd had the other night he smiled and turned the handle. The petite face of Laura looked up at him, "Please Sir, may I have some more?" Grinning, Liam opened the door wide to let them in but was surprised when Carly kissed her then turned away.

"Aren't you both....?" Carly explained that they were getting married in a few weeks' time and she wanted Laura to have experienced as much as possible before committing so was quite happy for Laura to be on her own. "Wait a minute," said Liam and disappeared into his room emerging seconds later with his grey plastic key card. "When you're ready..." He handed the card over and Carly kissed him then turned to go down the corridor, Liam closing the door softly.

Laura had already removed her dress and stood in bra and panties looking at him, then she walked up to him, put one arm round his neck, and standing on tip toes she kissed him on the lips. Her mouth was soft and gentle and Liam responded, his tongue seeking hers, his arms pulling her into his body. Laura's hand fumbled with the fly of his boxers then finding the opening snaked in to grasp his stiffening cock, pulling it out.

Dropping to her knees she pulled his boxers off then took it into her mouth, licking and swilling it around the inside, one hand grasping the base, then she lifted it up, her mouth now kissing the underside then his balls, the other hand reaching through his legs to play with his anus. "I've been watching porn all evening to brush up on how to do this, am I doing it OK?" she asked. Liam could only gasp his approval as she took him right to the back of her throat, then further as she relaxed her muscles. He'd never really been deep throated before and the feeling was unbelievable.

Pulling her to her feet he reached behind and unsnapped her bra freeing her small breasts, her nipples already long and pointed. He brushed his fingers over them, rolling the nipple between his thumb and fingers. "They're not very big but they're very sensitive, "said Laura, "you're making me wet already." Liam pushed her back onto the bed, her legs apart and saw that indeed there was a wet spot forming in her gusset. He latched his mouth onto it and nuzzled against her pussy lips through the cotton material, then pulled her panties down and away from her body.

Her pussy was very pretty he thought, her inner lips shaped like a butterfly protruding from below her clitoral hood, he licked with his tongue and found the little bud hidden in there, as she shivered in appreciation, feeling it harden against the tip of his tongue. He slid one finger into her vagina finding her very wet and warm, her juices thick and creamy to the touch. Opening her lips with two fingers he pressed his tongue against her opening, forcing his way inside, then licking upwards ran along her slit up to her clit which he teased with the tip of his tongue. His hands slid up to her nipples, tweaking them and he was rewarded with a fresh rush of sweet tasting nectar from her pussy.

Sliding further up her body his cock pressed against her opening then his eyes locked on hers he pushed slowly in, his girth forcing her lips to open and accept him. Her eyes widened as he entered her, her vagina as tight as before. He felt himself fully in and began to drive in and out, the head of his cock almost freeing itself from her grasp before disappearing inside again. He increased the pace and felt her pussy muscles tighten as she came, her pussy pulsing out more of her juices.

Liam paused then withdrew completely, and turning her over raised her up onto her knees exposing her pussy and arsehole. He knelt behind her and slipped his rod inside again, seeing her bury her face in the pillow, her tiny tits hanging down, her nipples now dark and long. "Yes, this is how Carly fucks me, but this is sooo much better, so warm and natural." Liam wet his finger with her secretions and pushed it up against her arsehole, then inside, twisting it round. "Yes," she vocalised, "I like that but not your cock, it's too big for me."

He felt her pushing back against him, meeting his thrusts and he knew he was going to cum soon, Spinning her round again he lay on top, his cock sliding back in, then reaching down he grasped her bum cheeks in each hand, pulling himself deep inside her, crushing her body to his own. "Laura!" he called.

"Yes Liam. Fill me up." She cried out, her body shuddering as a second powerful orgasm ripped through her body. With a guttural roar Liam erupted, his cock spewing cum inside her, coating her insides, their love juices combining. This time he stayed on top of her, taking his weight on his elbows, feeling his cock slowly deflate and slip out of her pussy. He rolled off and she immediately turned to him, pulling him close to her body, her arms around him. "I'll never forget you or this night." They dozed off in each other's arms and fell into a deep sleep.

Light was starting to filter around the curtains when Liam felt the bed dip and a body slid into the bed. He turned his face and saw Carly and Laura in a deep embrace, kissing tenderly. Carly reached over to him and caressed his face, "Thank you," she mouthed. Liam watched as they caressed each other, hands fondling breasts, then between legs toying with the other's pussy. Carly rolled onto her back as Laura pushed three fingers into her, unconsciously Liam's hand went to his cock and he stroked it, feeling the arousal growing.

Laura nodded to Carly who sat up then leaning forward took his cock in her mouth, deep down, gagging slightly, fondling his balls and playing with his arse. Spinning round she sat astride his shoulders and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. He could smell her arousal and as his lips met hers he could taste the nectar seeping from her. He grasped her bum cheeks and his fingers found her arse, teasing the puckered hole as his tongue probed inside her, licking along her slit. Carly steadied herself against the wall as he looked up at her.

"May I....?" she asked as she slid down his body and placing his cock at her entrance impaled herself on it, then began to rock her hips. Her pussy was looser than Laura's but equally wet and hot and Liam felt himself drawn into her. Laura threw a leg over his thighs and knelt astride him behind Carly, her tiny breasts pressed against Carly's back, her hands cupping her full breasts, white against her lover's dark skin, pinching her nipples. Carly turned her head and they kissed as Carly's movements increased in pace. One of Laura's hands descended to toy with Carly's clit, her fingers strumming faster as Carly rocked vigorously back and forth.

Liam rolled the pair of them off him and prising Carly's legs open with his knees thrust his prick inside her once more, feeling himself come up against the end of her love tunnel. Laura knelt beside them, one hand fondling Carly's breasts, the other, to Liam's surprise sliding down his crack to find his anus. He could feel the pressure against his sphincter, his arse expanding and contracting as he thrust into Carly's pussy.

Liam could sense that Carly was close to orgasm and he redoubled his efforts, thrusting hard and fast. Suddenly she tensed and a deep moan emanated from her throat as she gripped the sides of his head. She shuddered, her pussy clamping down hard on his cock and with one last thrust into her he came, feeling Laura's finger penetrate his arse to his prostate, swamping his lower body with feeling of extreme sensuality. Fingers and cocks were withdrawn, Liam collapsing into the crook of Carly's shoulder.

He turned to Laura, "Where did you learn to do that, it was the most exciting thing ever to happen to me."

"Pornhub this evening," she replied, "I thought you might like that." Everyone laughed, all cuddling together until Carly and Laura took their leave, Liam lying exhausted back in bed until later on in the morning. He had a quiet day around the pool, there being no sign of the others and retreated back to his room in time for a nap before dinner.

He overslept a little and when he came down to the bar he couldn't see them in their accustomed spot. Turning to leave he spotted Louise in a corner on her own, her head buried in a Kindle, a glass of wine in front of her. "On your own tonight?" he asked breezily.

She looked up and smiled wanly, "Yes, Hannah's off on one of her escapades, and Carly and Laura are off to explore the gay scene, something about too many cocks already." Liam felt himself blush slightly, wondering just what, if anything that Louise knew about his relationships with the others. "Anyway, I'm not much company tonight but if you'd like to join me, please do sit down." Liam pulled out a chair and ordered a beer as Louise put away her Kindle. He could tell she was not her usual bubbly self and wondered what had caused the change in her manner, hoping he was not the root cause.

As they chatted she began to brighten up a little and he suggested they went and ate somewhere, she agreed but wanted somewhere quiet. They found a small restaurant off the main drag and settled down to a table for two. "I'm sorry," she apologised, "for being a bit low, it's just that it's..." she struggled for words for a second, "..the third anniversary of my husband's death." Liam reached across the table and took her hand, squeezing it. "I know you lost your wife recently, you must have days like this?"