Fun in the Sun

Story Info
Emma hooks up with her assistant on vacation.
2.2k words
4.18
8.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun in the Sun

Starring: Emma Roberts

Tags: MF, Cons, Creampie

DISCLAIMER: This story did not happen and is complete fiction. Not all facts will be 100% true to real life.

"So, do you like?"

I couldn't speak. I wanted to tell her yes, that she looked amazing, as she did, but the surprise of Emma Roberts disrobing in front of me took away my words.

"Fuck," was all I could stammer out, eyeing her body from head to toe. The small blonde's nude body looked especially great under the dim hotel room lights.

Emma and I had been friends for a few months now, as I was her assistant on one of her films. We got along straight away and it was the first time I made friends with one of the stars I worked for. She was cute and funny and weird (in the best way), while also being astonishingly gorgeous.

Once we'd finished production on the film, Emma wanted to take a break from acting for a bit and decided to take a vacation. As she didn't have a husband or boyfriend to go with, she invited me along and I quickly accepted the invitation. Spending two weeks on a beautiful tropical island with the even more beautiful Emma Roberts sporting nothing but revealing bikinis for 14 days was too good an offer to pass up. Plus, it wasn't like I was going to be doing anything anyway. After the long plane ride, we arrived at the hotel and checked in, and went to our respective rooms.

We decided to get connecting suites, and while I'm not sure why we decided to, I'm glad we did now. The vacation was wonderful for the first few days, but on the fifth day, when Emma came into my room to see if I was awake, she found me sprawled out naked on my bed, jerking off. We were both startled and began apologizing and it made the rest of the day awkward. The next day, which was today, we went our separate ways for most of the day, but when I arrived back at my room, I found Emma standing in front of my bed in a silk pink robe.

"I thought that since I got to see you naked, it was only fair that you get to see me." She smiled at me as she held the pink fabric out wide. My eyes wandered across her body, focusing on her cute breasts, her flat stomach, her freshly waxed pussy, and her smooth legs. I had to give it to her, it was obvious she was proud of her body, as she showed no issues with disrobing in front of me.

"Well, I guess that makes sense," I got out, still overwhelmed by the current situation. I could feel my boner pressing against the confines of my shorts, though there was no use in trying to hide it, Emma's eyes had already found it.

"You may not have said it, but I'm gonna assume that boner means you like what you see," she said with a knowing smirk.

"What can I say, you're fucking hot."

"Oh yeah?" Her smirk got bigger as she dropped the robe completely, letting it hit the floor, before turning around and bending over, giving me my first glimpse of her sizable ass.

"Tell me, what's your favorite part of me? Is it my ass?" She looked over her shoulder at me and gave her ass a wiggle and then a smack before standing up and turning around again.

"Or maybe it's my tits? You like these cute little nipples?" She grabbed her small, perky breasts in her hands and pushed them together. She leaned forward as well to give me a good look down her cleavage.

"I know they aren't big, but I still think your cock would look so hot fucking them." She stood up again and released her tits.

"Maybe you like my pussy best, is that it? My tight little opening that'll squeeze your cock as you fuck me. Using that big, fat dick to stretch me out, wrecking my pussy, making me scream as I squirt all over you. Fuck, that sounds so hot." Emma reached down between her legs and began rubbing her pink lips. She teased her clit with her thumb before sticking a finger inside of her tight twat. She purred as she penetrated herself, her eyes closed shut as she played with herself in front of me.

"Fuuuuck," Emma moaned as she added another finger. She increased their speed as she continued to play with her clit as well. She cupped her breast and bit her lip as her body began to convulse. She sat on the edge of the bed as she rode out the waves of her orgasm. Her high-pitched squeals of delight filled the room, her face turning red as she reveled in the pleasure. Over the next minute, Emma began to return to normal as she moved her hand away from her sensitive clit and laid back on the bed. She laughed as she could still feel a few tingles from her orgasm. She sat back on her elbows and glared at me with a confused look.

"Why am I the only one naked?" I quickly removed all of my clothes, tossing them behind me to random parts of the room, which made Emma laugh as I climbed up on top of her. I kissed her hard to which she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my body closer to hers. I took this chance to feel her chest, holding her small breasts in my hands and playfully tugging on her nipples to get them hard. She let out a moan into my mouth as I did this. I could feel the heat radiating from her snatch as my cock pressed up against it, as I unconsciously began to grind my member between her wet lips.

"Mmmmm, go slow, ok? I'm still tender down there," Emma whispered in my ear, before friskily biting my earlobe. I took one hand off of her breast and used it to aim my cock at her opening. I slowly pressed forward, rubbing my cock across her pussy to get it covered in her juices. Once I thought it had been thoroughly covered, I pushed a bit harder, fighting her opening's resistance. I continued to press forward until the tip of my cock slipped in. Emma moaned as she felt my dick enter her, digging her fingernails into my back. I thrusted forward a bit more, pushing another two inches into her before pulling back and letting her get adjusted to my size. I fucked her with the first few inches of my cock before pushing three more inches in, and finally, after a few more minutes, gave her my full length.

"Fuck, you're so big I can feel you in my stomach," Emma moaned as her tight hole got used to my thick member.

"You feel amazing, you're so tight," I groaned, enjoying how her walls squeezed my cock, practically begging for me to fill her up. I was nowhere near close to cumming yet, but the idea of filling up her tight cunt made my cock throb.

We continued fucking in the missionary position, me slowly thrusting all eight inches of my member deep inside of Emma, her arms wrapped around my neck and legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in close.

"I want you to fuck me, ok? Fuck me as hard as you can until cum deep inside me."

Emma didn't need to say anything else as I began to shorten my thrusts, no longer being soft with her but instead railing the small blonde as hard as I could. Her moaning got louder and more high-pitched as my cock rammed deep inside her tight snatch. While Emma and I hung out on the beach, I enjoyed secretly admiring how hot she looked, and imagined what she looked like naked, but I never thought that in just a few days that she'd be begging me to fuck her until I cum inside her.

"Yes, yes, fuck me with that monster dick," Emma began to yell as I fucked her hard into the mattress. The sound of our bodies colliding with each of my thrusts filled the room and became as loud as Emma's screams. I knew that I wasn't too far away from cumming, but just in case this was the only time I got to fuck Emma, I wanted to try at least one more position before I blew my load. I withdrew my cock from the confines of her pussy, which made her let out an unhappy moan, but she wasn't unhappy for long when I told her to get on her hands and knees and grip the headboard. When she got into place, I took a second to admire her posterior. It was firm and plump and made my cock throb as Emma wiggled it when she saw me ogling it. I grabbed hold of her waist and pushed my full length into her with ease, as she was now used to the size of me.

"Awww, fuck, you make me feel so full!"

As I continued to roughly thrust into the petite blonde, I began slapping her ass repeatedly, making her let out a louder squeal with every subsequent spank.

"You like when I slap your ass, huh?"

"Yes, yes, I love it!"

"How much do you love it?" I asked, giving her ass another hard smack, a red handprint now present on her right cheek.

"So much! I love it so much!"

"So much you're gonna cum?"

"YES! I'm so close! Please make me cum!"

Emma begging to cum was nearly enough to make me cum, but I held back the urge as I wanted us to cum together. I continued roughly fucking her while spanking her juicy ass, reaching around her flat stomach to toy with her still somewhat sensitive clit, which I knew would quickly make her cum.

"Oh my god, yes, keep going, please, I'm so close!"

I ferociously gripped Emma's hip with my left hand, continuing to assault her clit with my right, and fuck her pussy with my cock as she screamed out in ecstasy as she began to cum on my dick. Her walls clamped down and squeezed my cock, practically begging for it to fill her up. Emma lost grip of the headboard and fell onto the mattress, breathing heavily into one of the pillows as her body continued to convulse. Her body was coated in a gleam of sweat, which only made my cock grow harder and make it more difficult for me to hold back. My cock was now at a standstill as I didn't want to overwhelm Emma as she enjoyed the orgasmic sensation that ran through her.

"Holy shit, that was unbelievable," she laughed, moving forward so my cock slipped from her snatch and flipping over so she was now facing me, "You really know what you're doing with that thing."

"Thanks," I said, looking down at my still very hard cock and giving it a few light strokes, making sure to keep it as hard as it was.

"Now, it's your choice, baby, you can cum wherever you want."

"Anywhere you prefer?"

"I think you know exactly where I want it," Emma winked at me and shot me a sly smirk, spreading her well-used lips wide with her fingers. I didn't waste another second as I slid back inside her and began fucking her with wild abandon.

"FUCK YES! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!" Emma yelled out for the entire floor to hear, as I quickly reached the point of no return.

"Shit, here it comes!" I let out a deep groan as I started to fill up the short blonde below me.

"Yes, babe! Fill me up!!"

Emma's moans enticed me to continue, albeit slowly, thrusting inside of her. I pushed my cock on every downbeat as far into her as I could, making sure every shot of cum went into her as deep as possible. It felt like over 10 spurts of cum had come out of me before I rolled off of Emma, my dick slipping out of her, and I collapsed next to her. My breathing was hot and heavy, my cock wet with both of our juices, and my body covered in as much sweat as hers.

Emma quickly flipped over me and laid between my legs, taking my semi-hard cock into her mouth and cleaning it, swallowing the mix of our liquids it was covered in.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," I moaned, enjoying the feeling of her wet mouth sucking me off. She continued going at it for another minute before she let it fall from her lips and crawled up to lay on top of me. I could feel her breath on me as we came down from our orgasmic high.

"So, was that like a one-time thing, or..." I began to ask.

"God no, this is only the beginning. I still need to feel what it's like to have that thing in my ass." Emma giggled to herself as she laid her head on my shoulder and rested her hand on my chest.

"That sounds great," I told her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Plus, I think some of my friends would love to get a hold of this thing," Emma giggled again as she grabbed a hold of my flaccid cock and gave it a few strokes, making it semi-hard again.

I imagined who Emma's friends were and a few possible threesomes as I drifted off into a peaceful, post-sex nap.