Fun in the Sun

Story Info
A moms seductive ways to a great summer experience.
2.2k words
4.47
16.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son and I decided to get an early start to our second day of vacation. My husband and daughter were still asleep while we opted to maximize our time in the sun. As we walked onto the beach just a half a block from the house, we realized we had it all to ourselves. Apparently no one else in their right mind would be on the beach at this early an hour. My son shed his tank top and headed for the water as I settled down onto my beach blanket. As I watched him dive into the surf, I marveled at what a handsome young man he had become. That gorgeous smile, those sculpted muscles, that tight firm ass...shit! Get a grip woman! He's your son! I giggled to myself as I thought he would make many a young woman very, VERY happy with that body of his. After a quick dip, he returned to his chair, his wet body glistening in the early morning sun. I couldn't take my eyes off him as he coated his chest and abdomen with oil. God almighty. He was a hunk. An Adonis straight from the pages of one of those girlie magazines my daughter was always reading. No harm in looking, I told myself as I watched him settle back into his chair. After all, it's not like he wasn't checking me out as well.

My phone vibrated and I saw that it was a text from my husband. I texted him back telling him where we were. A moment later he replied that he and our daughter were going to eat a quick breakfast and then join us.

I asked my son to rub some suntan lotion on my back, knowing full well that he had been checking me out in my bikini. I just love teasing him. Nothing overly sexual. Just your average innocent flirting. He grabbed the bottle from my bag and knelt next to me on the blanket. I felt his strong hands on my back and shoulders, kneading my muscles as he rubbed the lotion into my skin. Then I felt the bow on the back of my bikini being untied. My breath caught in my throat as I felt the cups fall away from my breasts. I was floored by my son's brazen action but told myself he just didn't want his mom to get tan lines. I began breathing again as his hands resumed the massage. There couldn't possibly be anymore lotion left to rub in, could there? His ministrations felt far too good to be ended just yet. My son's hands left my skin and I relaxed, half relieved that the scenario ended, and half disappointed that it was over.

Suddenly I felt him on top of me. My God! My son was straddling me! I could feel his thighs on either side of my waist as he sat on the backs of my legs AND was that his hard-on poking my butt through his bathing trunks?

My son dripped more lotion onto my back and his hands returned to my skin, spreading the lotion outward to the sides of my ribcage. He leaned forward as the bulge in his shorts pushed between the cheeks of my bottom. I silently cursed myself for wearing a thong in front of my son, suddenly aware of the irony that I was lifting my ass and pushing it against my son's hard-on. His hands traveled up my sides, sliding over the side swell of my breasts. I gasped as he squeezed them, his fingertips moving under me, just inches from my nipples. Shit! I needed to put an end to this! I slowly propped myself onto my elbows and knees pushing my torso up from my beach blanket as I opened my mouth to tell him he needed to stop. My son's large hands swiftly slid into the opening between my boobs and the blanket, squeezing my huge motherly tits.

All that escaped my open mouth was a long loud moan. He kneaded my oversized tits, pushing them together, pinching my nipples. God his hands felt great! I felt my son's throbbing bulge grinding between my cheeks as I parted my legs, allowing him even greater access between them. I knew this was wrong. This was my son but the only thing that mattered to me at that moment was getting my son's cock in me. I knew that my husband and daughter, or anyone else for that matter, could be walking onto the beach at any moment. So I knew we had to be quick. I reached down between my legs and gripped my son's bulge. It was a steel pipe of a cock through the fabric of his suit. It was his turn to moan as he sat back on his heels and watched as his mother groped him, his manhood, my little boy's cock, was not so little. Oh he felt so good. I looked back to watch him. His eyes were closed, he was breathing heavier, and his cock was growing bigger in my hand. My fingers found his drawstring and I pulled.

"Oh my god," he groaned as he shoved his swimsuit to his knees and watched my fingers circle his engorged member. So hard, so warm, his cock was huge... long and thick. Far bigger than his father's. Still on all fours and reaching between my legs I stroked him, noticing how hot the flesh was. My hand cupped his enormous balls and I squeezed them gently, rolling them in my hands. I felt my son move forward, the crown on his cock pressing hard against the thin strip of thong fabric that covered my soaking wet pussy. I released his balls and pulled my thong to the side.

This was it, I thought. I'm about to fuck my son! I'm about to commit incest with my own son. That word. Incest. So dark and dirty. So wrong. It covered my body with goosebumps to think that my son was about to reenter the birth canal through which he entered this world. I felt the dribbles from the head of his cock as he pushed against the moist folds of my pussy.

I moaned loud and pushed back against him, feeling his long thick manhood parting my lips and sliding all the way into the tight warm clutches of his mother's pussy. I screamed as I came immediately, the spasm in the walls of my pussy gripping my son's cock. His hands held my hips tightly as he slammed his hard cock inside me over and over. Someone has taught him well. My tits swung violently under me as my son escalated his assault on my innermost core... plunging his enormous cock into depths of me that had not been reached for quite a while. I opened my mouth to scream but no sound was heard. Only the obscene grunting and loud slapping of my son's balls against my clit. It felt so good.

My first orgasm never really subsided... it just rolled into another, and another and I lost count... each one stronger and more intense than the previous one. This was heaven. And then came hell.

I could hear the faint voice of my daughter. And then the unmistakable laugh of my husband. I looked up at the sand dunes that buffered the beach from street. They were close but so was my son. I could hear it in his groans and I could feel it in his rapid fire thrusts. He was oh so close. "Hurry honey!" I exclaimed. "They are coming!" Suddenly he pushed me down flat on my stomach, laying on top of me. I could feel his hot breath in my ear as his hips humped faster and harder between my widespread thighs.

"I'm so close Mom", he grunted in my ear as I could hear my daughter's laughter, no longer a distant sound. My hands reached out and clenched fistfuls of sand as my body rolled into its most intense orgasm yet.

"Oh my god!" I shouted. "Fuck me! Cum for me! Fill me with up! I want you to cum for me right now!" My son let out a low labored groan as he slammed his cock deep into me with one final thrust. He held it there as his hips quiver violently. My entire body convulsed uncontrollably beneath him as I felt his cock exploding deep within me, filling me with all the cum I wanted so badly to feel. I could feel him hitting my inner walls. His father had never came with such force like that even when we first dated. I was gushing with his seed. "I am such a slut", I thought to myself. Oh the irony.

"Oh fuck yessss", I hissed as I pushed my ass back at him, trying to get him as deep as possible. "Give your mom all your cum. I want it all!"

He collapsed on top of me as the final few spurts from his entombed warrior lurched inside me. My body shuddered as my earth shattering orgasm finally subsided and I drifted back to reality. I heard footsteps in the sand. Oh fuck! My husband. My daughter. I looked up and could see the tops of their heads over the dunes. My son must have come to the same realization as he pulled his still hard cock from my overflowing pussy and scurried back to his chair, pulling up his swim trunks on the way. I adjusted my thong and flopped back down on my stomach to hide my bare breasts. There wasn't enough time to put my top back on.

"There they are!" I heard my daughter say as I breathed a sigh of relief. That was close and yet, somehow the threat of being caught added to the already heightened excitement of having forbidden sex with my son. I looked up to see our daughter setting her chair down next to our son. Her skimpy string bikini bordered on obscene. The tiny cups of her top barely concealed the swell of her young round breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material. She's going to have breasts just like her mom, I thought to myself. The front of her g-string was a mere decoration as most of it was nestled between her exposed pussy lips. "Like mother like daughter", I thought and wondered if she realized how much of her was exposed.

"It's about time you guys got here", my son teased as he stood up. His cock was still hard and straining at the front of his suit.

"Jeez bro", my daughter giggled. "Got something on your mind?"

He looked at me and shrugged. "Wouldn't you like to know..." as he playfully shoved his sister. "I'm headed into to take another dip."

"Yeah you go cool off perv", she laughed as she watched him jog toward the water. Yep, like mother like daughter.

She reached down and pulled her g-string out from her lips. My God, I am now getting turned on by viewing my daughter pussy.

"I see the women in this family have decided to throw modesty out the window for this vacation." I looked up to see my husband setting his chair down next to me. He gestured toward my exposed backside and untied bikini top as he spoke. I turned onto my back, exposing my tits.

"No one else is here. Why not? Like what you see?" My nipples were still hard from our son's pinches.

"I'm sure our son is enjoying the show," as he chuckled at me, "You are obviously getting a kick out of it" as I followed his eyes to the front of my thong which was soaked through. If he only knew that I was dripping with our son's hot juice still oozing from my freshly fucked pussy.

"Oh and you haven't been enjoying the view as well?" as I lifted my sunglasses to show him that I was looking at the bulge in the front of his swimsuit.

I slowly placed my breasts back in my bikini top as he tied my string.

He laughed sarcastically. "Well you ARE putting on quite a show."

I gently rubbed his bulge as to thank him for tying my top. I glanced at my daughter who was rubbing sunscreen into her inner thighs. She was careful not to forget her kitten as she smeared lotion onto her mound, coating the folds of her exposed lips as she lifted her g-string from her pussy. I looked back at my husband who was also watching her, as I watched his bulge grow.

"Right," I said as I changed over to my best attempt at a little girl voice. "I'm sure it's my show that has daddy so hard."

He smiled and shrugged, admitting defeat as he sat back in his beach chair and tried his best to shield his wandering eyes from me, our daughter and hide his ever growing bulge.

"Anything there I can help you with?" I said to him in my best little girl voice.

He smiled. I wanted to make him REALLY smile.

Like father like son, except for their cocks... I thought as I turned to see my son walking back from the water, his trucks were wet and hugging that magnificent cock of his. I thought, when would I be able to have him again. I want to taste him. I hope he wants the same from me.

This was certainly going to be an interesting vacation.