All Comments on 'Fun in the Sun'

by Roxanne777

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Soshameless11Soshameless11over 1 year ago

Looks like a fun vacation awaits!

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I think the family ought to visit a nude beach and then see what happens. How far will they take things.

msmith6922msmith6922over 1 year ago

Continue write good store so far.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Hot as Hell! More more more please.

Licklover67Licklover67over 1 year ago

Nice story. This could be a very interesting vacation of a hot family. More to come hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG this was hot... short and sweet... and wet!! Oh that is me. Made me so wet thinking of the Mom capturing her Son's cock and having the where-for-all to compare his size to her Husbands. I read this at work and I worked my way out of my panties so I could finger myself during the ride home, thinking of her Son's cock pounding her motherly pussy. Hmmmm When I arrived home, I cracked a bottle of wine and waited for my Husband. He barely made it in the door before I stripped down his pants and sucked him off there in the door. We made it out of the foyer to the living room and he bent me over the chair and buried his cock deep into me!! While he was banging me, I told him of the story and he exploded again. YES, this story was worth FIVE STARS.

KEEP WRITING Dear. Mom has to have another event with her Son. Maybe Dad gets surprised by their Daughter. Oh FUCK I am wet again.

Lust4SureLust4Sure10 months ago

"Wow"

I came to your story because of a great comment you did in another story. "The Sleepover" by samslam. Your comment about that story made me want to know more about you.

And I'm glad I did click on your name.

This story gave me the impression it was not a fantasy, that is how realistic you made the story.

I am also one of those that would like to see another story of father/daughter in action before they get to you and your son on the beach.

I had to give it *****.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous