Fun Job

Story Info
She is unaware that her breasts is on display at work.
1.1k words
4.08
25.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 23 years old female elf Veni, finally sets out to the typical world of monster and fantasy. Taverns, guild and inns and whatnot, where people work by hunting and collect reward.

Veni tried to do multiple job but she is always failed because she is naïve and clueless. She often get defeated by monster in dungeon and had her stuff robbed.

It really worse that she opted to have beggar as her job for the moment.

One day, she finally spotted workers wanted sign at an inn. She smiled because she can get a bit of cash to regain the costs of what she lost. It was a dark inn with huge dining room and stage, with various henchmen and huge monsters drinking. By dark means not well lit and filled with brute or monster patron mostly.

When she enters, she didn't realize she stood out. A pale tall petite elf with purple hair and busty chest. She is wearing a thick oversize coat but under that, she is wearing a thin long dress.

"Hello, I look forward to be workers? Can I apply one?" she asks the bartender.

"Sure, full time? We also had spare bedroom downstairs or attic, up to you, pretty miss."

She blushed, she never heard someone compliment her. In fact, she is socially awkward elf. "M-me? Pretty?"

"Yes, your job for the day is providing service to these patron, deliver food, entertain, all that jazz.." the bartender reply. Trying to ignore the elf woman being flustered.

"I'll take it!" she happily claps.

"Good! I will inform the owner and set up contract. You can stay here for the night and ready for tomorrow! Oh, and I'm Ed." he said and escorted her to bedroom in basement.

Veni smiled as she is glad this was an easy job, if this is going well, maybe she will be back to travelling in no time.

--

The next day, she signed up a temporary contract that only last for 3 months before proper year one. She then given a black one-piece leathery swimsuit with bunny ears headpiece. The swimsuit also has no shoulder strap.

Veni furrows her brows and ask about the weird work clothes. The bartender said, "Yes, you will be waitress on the dining room with that swimsuit."

Veni wanted to complain but the bartender shut her down that it is the job policy, waitress had to wear sexy dress to serve guests. The elf look down at the suit and proceed to change to said swimsuit.

It was small! It barely covers her groin area, the crotch fabric embedded right between the pussy lips, and every time she walk the swimsuit slid down and make her huge breasts pops out the fabric.

She tried to pull it up but it made the fabric below went deeper into the pussy. She shuddered at the feeling of the fabric pushing into her and when she walks, her clit rubbing on the leathery fabric. It is so thin, even her bubble butt completely bare.

The bartender suddenly opens her door and annoyedly tell her to hurry up while tapping his foot, Veni yelp in surprise she doesn't realize her swimsuit went down again and her D cup breast exposed. Ed stare at the hanging breasts and blushed but he let it slip by, at least she wore the uniform? He shrugged.

She went out and bring food and drinks, unaware of her bouncy breasts for all the guests to ogle at. The bartender told her repeatedly to smile, distracting her more from her current attire. The inn also not well lit so that also makes her clueless.

"Enjoy your food." She smiles.

"Can I have more refill?" another patron asks.

"More beer here!"

Veni ended walking around in circle, she is also wearing heels, not tall ones but it still made her walk cute and awkwardly, especially with tray of food and drink in both hand each, showing her breast and butt longer.

"Thanks, miss. But can you hop like a bunny for me? I'll tip you."

Veni said, "Sure!". She proceed to remove her heels and hop in front of said patron, the arms folded like a rabbit. Her breast bounce and jiggle each jump, the guests clap and whistle and calling her various nicknames like cutie, sweetie, babe, etc. Which made her flustered and say thank you.

Another guest drop their glass, thankfully it's not smashed to pieces. Veni bent down to grab the glass, making her butt sticking out to air. Another whistles ensues, she has no idea.

She got called again but they demand that she hopped like a bunny when taking order or goes to the kitchen, not when bringing food. Veni is skeptical but soon she enjoys the attention and the work and she receive a lot of tips.

She still showing her tits on the guest, even they nearly touch it or bump into it when she bend to putting plates or taking them from the table. She also asked to pose for a photo by few. Still not realizing her breast and nipples shown in full view. And some sneaky snap of her butt when she bent down to take whatever fell to the floor.

"Miss waitress, you are my favorite! Here more tips!"

"Thank you, sir! And hope you enjoyed your meal!" she hops like a rabbit as a thank you. Which made her breast bouncing up and down as usual.

"Oh, I do" they chuckled.

When her shift is over, she was given $500 tips total for one night, and it surprises her.

"H-how?" she asks.

Ed clears his throat, pointing on her chest nervously. Which Veni looked down and she quickly yelp in surprise and try to pull it up but to no avail.

"Eeep! Have I shown naked this whole time?!" she blushed. Try to cover her big breast.

"Yes, and it was a success service anyway!" Ed claps.

"Nooo... C-can I have new swimsuit? B-but more larger size?"

The bartender shake his head. Apologizing that this is the only available one.

"B-b-but, this is embarrassing!" her face is deep red.

"You spent whole day work normally anyway, and got a good tips? What's the big deal?" he scoffs.

Still covering her chest, Veni can only whimpered and pouts. He made a good point, no customer complaining and she did a good job serving people.

"Get rested, tomorrow there will be a job for you for the kitchen. And day after, you will be back to being a server. There's also cleaning service.. Then on weekend is entertainment act." He hands out calendar with each column in certain color, indicating what job she should do in the inn.

"Kitchen? Like washing dishes?"

"You'll see tomorrow. And yes, same clothes."

The door closed, Veni can only sit quietly in bedroom. Not the job she expected but at least the one she wanted. She told herself to just suck it up and at the end, still try to tug the swimsuit in front of her mirror while grumbling.

End?