Fun on the Balcony

Story Info
Exhibitionist couple on balcony watched by others.
1.9k words
4.45
13.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fun on the Balcony

Do you remember that trip we took to Chicago last summer?

I was invited to a 3-day convention and you decided to join me for the trip. We checked into a very nice hotel on Michigan Avenue with a corner suite with a view of the lake - very nice! After the first day, you and I spent some time at the reception, had a couple of cocktails, but then decided to retreat to our room early as we were both feeling a bit horny and thought we would have a lot more fun there. We went back to our room and got comfortable. You changed into your short silk robe and I removed my jacket and tie.

You went out onto the balcony, which was situated about 2 floors up from a rooftop terrace and pool area where the reception was still going on. You leaned over with a glass of wine in your hand and took in the view of the crowd below and the lake beyond. Since your robe had risen up on your beautiful tush, I took in the view of your luscious derriere and the thin black fabric of your black thong that disappeared invitingly between your legs. I approached you from behind, put my arm around you, kissed you deeply and dropped my hand to your right breast, where I squeezed and teased your nipple until it was erect and hard. Your kiss became a bit more intense and when we looked back to the crowd below, we could see a couple of the more observant couples looking up in our direction. Still, since there were no lights on our balcony, we decided that they really couldn't see that much.

I moved behind you then, and this time slipped my hand underneath your robe, pushed your thong to one side and exposed your moist pussy to the exploration of my finger. As I caressed you there, all the while pressing up against you so that you could feel the hardness in my pants, you began to moan softly, but mindful of those below, you kept your composure and even raised you glass to a couple below who had waved to you at the same moment I slid my index finger in your pussy while pressing my thumb against your anus. No one below could see me now, as I had moved completely behind you. You had left you heels on, so you were standing 4 inches taller than normal, and of course, they tended to thrust your pelvis backwards, inviting me to take advantage of you. You called these your "fuck me heels".

You were very wet at this point and I pulled my finger out of you and licked your wetness, savoring the cinnamon sweet taste of you. My cock was rock hard now. I put both hands on your hips, told you to spread your legs a bit more, and simultaneously pulled you to me as I inserted my throbbing cock into your pussy. This time, you did cry out a bit and a few people looked up, but you just smiled at them and tried to not let on that you were fucked and fucked hard, although the wine splashing out of your glass onto your hand and onto the terrace below may have given you away a bit.

After a few minutes of thrusting, I could sense that you were ready to come. You pussy tightened around my cock and began to throb. You moaning was getting louder now and you were having trouble maintaining that smile on your face for anyone who happened to look up. Then, you pushed back against me hard, and I could feel your witnesses gush out onto my cock and balls. Your spasms went on for some time and the way your slippery cunt milked my cock caused me to come in you in great waves.

Once the last spasm subsided, I slipped out of you and you felt the cum run down your inner thigh. You stood, turned and kissed me passionately. Some of those below may have suspected what was going on, but they went on with their chatting and we thought we had gotten away with the perfect public fuck. - at least until we heard some soft clapping coming from our right. We looked over and were surprised to see a couple we had met earlier that night. They were on the adjoining balcony, smiling broadly at us and showing their appreciation for our performance. We didn't know what to say at first, but the woman whispered something in her partner's ear and he spoke first.

Hi, he said, we're Linda and Steve and I must say, we really enjoyed your performance. You two clearly know how to please each other. We were wondering, would you like to come over, have a nightcap and maybe we could all take up where you left off? It didn't take long for us to agree and before long we had joined them in their suite. Linda was in her mid to late thirties, a sweet-looking brunette with large voluptuous breasts that seemed barely contained in little black cocktail dress. Steve was a bit older, graying at the temples, but had rugged good looks and a nice smile. They offered us wine and we sat facing each other making small talk and using the opportunity to assess one another. Soon, Steve asked Linda to go change into something more comfortable. You were still in your robe and I could see Steve admiring your legs and stealing glances at the black satin of your panties covering your crotch. Your panties were clearly wet with my cum and he smiled at the sight of you.

Linda returned soon wearing a floor length sheer white peignoir. Her brown swollen nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric as was the dark triangle of thick dark hair between her legs. She sat next to me and placed her hand on my thigh. Steve moved over next to you and began to massage your breasts through your robe. You leaned back and opened your legs as he began to lick and suck you through the crotch of your cum-soaked panties. Linda moved her hand to my crotch and began to squeeze me methodically. I kissed her then and her mouth immediately opened and our tongues played and explored.

I began to gently pinch her nipples and breasts through her nightgown and to my surprise her nipples immediately soaked the fabric. She broke away from me long enough to smile and ask if I would like to suckle her. Clearly, she was a recent mother and her breasts were full and swollen. I took first one nipple and then the other into my mouth and sucked hard. She cried out and when I reached my hand between her now-parted thighs, I could feel the dampness of her pussy hair and the slipperiness of her clit and her pussy lips below. She began to claw at my belt and soon had her hand on my naked stiff cock. She swung around and mounted me. As she sank down on me, her wet tits were right in front of me.

I continued to suck, nibble and drink from her as she rose and fell on me. Then she stopped her up and down motion, sat still on my hard cock for a moment as I continued to suckle her and then began to grind her hips into me at a faster and faster pace. She stopped very soon after she started, clenched my cock with all the strength her pussy could muster, and had a long deep orgasm. As she came, her nipples squirted a stream of milk onto my face and now wet shirt. After a moment, she rose from me and collapsed backward onto the couch - but she wasn't done yet.

She took my cock in her hand and began to stroke me - all the while massaging my balls. Then she pulled me closer and took my cock into her mouth and alternated between stroking and sucking. Soon, I felt it all welling up in me and I asked if she wanted me to come in her mouth. She quickly responded, no - come on my tits - and with a few more expert strokes from her soft warm hand, that is exactly what I did. As I did, her nipples let loose another stream of her milk and soon, my cum and her milk were all over her breasts. She cupped her hands to her breasts and began to rub it all over them. Then she pulled my head to her breasts and told me to lick her breasts clean. I did so and this caused her to come yet again.

After a moment, we both looked over to you and Steve. You were sitting on top of him now, and we watched from behind as you fucked him for all you were worth, all 8 inches his large thick cock disappearing repeatedly into your pussy as you went up and down on him. He was licking and playing with your breasts as well and it was clear that you were getting more and more excited. I moved over to the couch to sit next to the both of you and you immediately leaned over and took my now semi-hard cock in your mouth and worked it with your lips and tongue. Soon it was hard again.

Now you rose from Steve's cock and sat down on me. We kissed deeply and you continued to trust and grind your pelvis into me. Steve got up and moved behind you and we could both feel it as he started to slide into your anus. You groaned and I could tell that it was uncomfortable for you at first, but he had apparently lubricated himself well and soon he was well into you. It was an incredible sensation feeling another man's cock sliding back and forth into you at the same moment I was buried to the hilt in your pussy. This was your first double penetration and once you got more comfortable with the sensation of two cocks deep into you like that, I could tell you were beginning to enjoy it.

We both fucked you like this for five minutes or more and soon you were on the verge of coming. But, just before, Steve began to moan and grunt and then he came deep in your ass. He pulled out slowly afterwards and we continued to fuck, but now we could both feel his cum running down your crack and into your cunt onto my cock and balls. I came soon after and filled your pussy anew with another hot load of cum. As it started to also drip out, we both felt the wonderful sensation of Linda's lips and tongue - tracing the cum as it streamed down your ass onto my cock and balls. We stayed locked together for some time enjoying every moment of her licking and sucking.

We never did get around to our nightcap, but then again, what we had was much better than the best wine or champagne. We stayed another 2 days at the conference, but unfortunately Steve and Linda had to leave the next day. Still, we reenacted as many of our moments with them as we could and when we returned from our trip, we were more relaxed than we had been in a long, long time.