Fun on the Bush Walk Pt. 01

Story Info
Hiker discovers unexpected action after a bush walk.
2.8k words
4.57
5.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers

Fun on the Bush Walk

I like to do a particular bush walk when needing to expend excess energy. It is considered a specific challenge and is off the beaten track. I have not run into anyone game enough to try it, bar a couple of hardcore BMX'ers who have screamed by me occasionally. At the end of the trek, I am usually drenched in sweat and drained of vigour.

I stopped midway for a break on this particular day, perched on a ledge overlooking a small valley. As I relaxed, voices were heard below me, two at least. I leaned over the edge but could not see anything. The sound increased and was male in tone. The dialogue waxed and waned as if they were discovering something of great interest.

I strained my ears to the sounds below me, faintly making out some dialogue. It appeared that the guys were looking at porno mags because every so often, there was a comment to the effect a particular model had big tits and a hairy bush.

How did they get down there, I wondered. Gazing over the edge, given the trees and scrub, I could see no obvious path. The height and inverted incline of the rocky wall face precluded climbing from my position, yet clearly, a discrete space was hidden from prying eyes.

Motivated, I decided to find a way to where those voices emanated. I retraced my steps, but after several hundred metres, the ledge below the path gave way to a sheer cliff. Creeping forward, I found several possible entry points that appeared dangerous. Continuing, I noticed the ledge rose, and behind a copse of trees, I discerned the faint markings of a path that allowed access to the lower level when forced.

It was clear that people frequented this area because I saw several discarded soda cans and chip packets. I approached cautiously, trying to be as silent as possible, which was difficult given the dense undergrowth.

Shortly, I came across two BMX bikes leaning against the rock wall. The scrub became more dense as I proceeded, but I heard voices again. It was not a conversation anymore but the distinct noises of sexual activity. The guys I had discovered ogling naked women were now moaning and hissing. My cock rose to attention as I crept forward, trying desperately not to make any noise of my own.

Eventually, I came across them in a hollow directly below where I originally heard them. The spot was hidden from the hiking track above and challenging to approach. Ordinarily, this would be the perfect spot for some illicit action, but why choose this place? There must be many places to select that did not involve such an arduous trek.

Then I saw them. Two young guys, older than 18, judged by the blonde's arm tattoo. He was confidently fucking his brunette friend's doggy style while he flicked through a porno magazine. Both were grunting, and the blonde was dripping in sweat.

Suddenly, the blonde pulled his cock out of his friend's arse. The brunette rolled onto his back and stuck his cock into the air while the blonde straddled him in the reverse cowboy position. They fucked like that for several minutes, and I thought seriously about whipping my cock out and having a cheeky, voyeuristic wank.

"I need to come," Groaned the blonde after he stopped bouncing on his friend's cock.

The two friends manoeuvred into a side-saddle 69 position, sucking anally stained cocks to climax. While not coming simultaneously, the blonde exploded first, and his friend exploded moments later. They stayed locked in that position while they cleaned each other. After sitting up, they embraced and kissed passionately before reluctantly dressing.

That was my signal to make a discrete exit without being discovered, despite wanting to join in. What I saw was a display of high eroticism, and my mind raced. How could I introduce myself and get an invite to play? Both guys were attractive with athletic bodies like minds, beautiful cocks and high-energy enthusiasm. They knew how to fuck and were very much into each other.

Were they gay or bisexual? To me, they seemed to get turned on by leering over naked women. I bet they had a stash of magazines at that hollow. I planned to return the next day and investigate further.

In the meantime, I got back to the trail and noticed a cut on my thigh that was bleeding profusely, being cut from a bush I squeezed through while making my way back from the hollow.

There was a rock just off the path where the entrance to the ledge was located. I decided to wait there for the guys to emerge. I ended up staying longer than I anticipated, but eventually, they emerged, non-plussed that I was there.

"You guys don't have a plaster or band-aid, do you?" I asked after they nodded in my direction.

"Sorry, man," said the brunette, "I got nothing."

The blonde shook his head, too, but acknowledged the bleeding.

"That looks bad," He said.

Neither seemed at all suspicious that I happened to be positioned at the exact spot where they emerged from their secret spot. Granted, the trail was popular, and I had encountered a couple of people walking in the opposite direction when I commenced the bush walk earlier that day.

These two were very nonchalant, walking their bikes and conversing without a care in the world. They had cleaned up, so it was impossible to tell they had just engaged in some hot man-on-man action.

"My folks live not far from where the trail ends," said the blonde, "I can grab a band-aid if you like."

"Thanks," I smiled, "As long as it's no bother."

"None at all."

As we walked toward the trail's endpoint, we did the introductions. The blonde was Jack, and his companion was Drew.

"I'm Jason; nice to meet you," I said.

We chatted about general stuff, and I noticed that Drew had a barely concealed rectangle between the top of his shorts and his t-shirt nestled snuggly against his abdomen. This clumsy attempt at sneaking contraband into his house would not fool anyone. It was so poorly concealed that Drew constantly adjusted himself as we walked the trail.

"What you got there?" I asked as we neared the end of the bush walk.

Drew went instantly red but said nothing.

"I mean, it must be spicy," I said, "Since the way you're attempting to hide will fool no one."

"Told you," Jack chimed in, evidently finding humour in his friend's discomfiture.

"Fine," Drew huffed, pulled the book out from his t-shirt, and thrust it in my direction.

I took the book from him and whistled in awe. I held in my hand a Danish Color Climax magazine published in the late seventies. It was in good condition for its age.

We crossed the road and sat under a gazebo in the park. My two companions exhibited nervousness as I thumbed through these ancient pages of European hardcore filth.

"Were you boys looking at this before?" I asked rhetorically.

Drew and Jack exchanged nervous glances, unsure how much I knew.

"Yes," Drew confessed, "It's part of my dad's collection."

"How old is your dad?" I asked, thumbing the pages.

"In his fifties," Drew replied, "He has a big box of these mags hidden in his wardrobe."

"You know you can watch this shit online," I said.

"No signal down there," Jack said cocking his head towards the trail.

"Suppose you're right."

"You like this stuff?" I asked when I came to the centrefold showing a nubile Danish woman with perky tits and a hairy bush enjoying her three holes filled to the brim.

"Yeah!" Drew huffed as if the question was obvious, "Of course."

"I don't really like the modern stuff," Jack said, "Seens fake or staged."

"And you don't get to see this online," Drew said, turning to a page depicting a fully clothed man with sideburns being urinated on by a voluptuous brunette.

"I suppose not," I marvelled after looking at the following panels, "Nobody makes porn like this anymore."

"I know, and my dad's got loads of these magazines."

"How many have you looked at?"

"At lot," Jack chuckled, relaxing a bit, "We found the stash last year, didn't we?"

Drew agreed and confessed to sneaking a new magazine out each Saturday when his dad plays cricket.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as another page showed a woman taking two Euro cocks in her arse.

"Yeah, that's pretty impressive," The boys agreed.

"You experienced anything like that?"

"Not two back there," Drew said, "That's insane."

The blood suddenly drained from Jack's face at his friend's sudden admission.

"It's okay," I quickly reassured the boys, "I'm friendly."

"You're...you're...gay?" Stammered Jack.

"I like men and women," I replied nonchalantly, continuing to look at the hardcore images on the page, "Sometimes separately and sometimes together."

"He's like us," Drew whispered to Jack before addressing me again, "We like to play together when the girls are absent."

"Nice," I said after flipping the book from landscape to portrait, "How long have you two been enjoying each other."

There was a furtive glance exchange before the answer settled on "a few years." Despite being lifelong friends, Drew and Jack got stoned at a party with some other friends, several of whom were female. One of the girls dared Drew and Jack to kiss each other. They refused, but when several of the girls made out, they relented and kissed in front of the other guests to much applause and merriment.

Later, as the boys stumbled home, Drew asked his friend what he thought about the experience. Jack said he felt "funny" but in no way disgusted. Drew confirmed he felt the same. They kissed more that night, and it went from there.

"That's a fucking hot story, guys," I said after closing the book and handing it back to Drew.

Both boys instinctively glanced at my crotch. My cock was semi-hard, and I twitched it to signal that I wanted to play together.

"And I caught a bit of the x-rated action that you were doing," The boys looked worried until I confirmed that they turned me on, "I'd be interested in joining in if you're interested?"

"I'd love that," Jack said, nodding enthusiastically.

"Same," Confirmed Drew, "I have to get this back to the wardrobe before my dad returns from cricket."

"Well, why don't we exchange numbers and organize something?"

"Sounds great."

"Call or text when you're ready."

"We will."

Drew and Jack jumped on their bikes and cycled away. I was not expecting any action straight away, but I could not get the images of those nubile male bodies passionately playing with each other.

Later that night, Drew set up a WhatsApp group and began messaging. He and Jack were keen to catch up. I was somewhat wary of immediately inviting them to my house, preferring to get to know them more.

"How about we meet at the gazebo and go from there?" I asked.

Twenty minutes later, the boys were waiting for me. Their nerves were off the chart. Both were dressed in black: cargo pants, jumpers and shoes. It looked to me that these two were about to embark on a criminal enterprise.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, "Have you recovered from your exertions earlier?"

"We want to suck your cock," They replied.

"In that case, we better find a more discrete place than here," I said, nodding to the street light that lit up the park, "Any ideas?"

"Yeah, we know a place."

I was led a short distance to a small brick building that abutted a local school. The building's purpose was unknown, but a bench was in the interior, and the chainlink gate had been breached years ago. On the floor were several beer bottles.

"Yours?" I joked, to which Drew and Jack nodded with a laugh.

"We bring a couple of girls here now and then," Jack said.

"Nice," I said, "Well, this place will do."

"Nobody comes here," Drew said, unsure what to do next.

"Let's not waste any more time," I said and removed my t-shirt.

Drew and Jack approached me and stroked my chest and stomach. Both had recently showered as the aroma of soap wafted from their young bodies. As they caressed me, my cock rose to maximum strength.

If they wanted to kiss, then I left that move to them. Drew quickly leaned in and gently planted a kiss on my lips. Our mouths opened, and our tongues met in a sensual dance. His lips were soft, and his breath pleasing.

"Mm, nice," Drew whispered before encouraging his mate to kiss me.

Jack was more forceful, his lips rougher, but I got the sense that he was the more aggressive of the two as his hand swiftly found its way inside my shorts.

Now that I was naked, I sat on the bench with my legs spread and invited my two new male lovers to suck my cock. They knelt between me and took turns licking and sucking my swollen shaft. They were great together, sharing my cock with experience like men double their age. They knew to focus attention on my balls and taint. Would they be up for rimming my twitching arsehole?

"That's great, guys," I encouraged, "Better than I expected."

Beaming at my praise, they ramped up their attention and began the work of bringing me to an orgasm. Both aggressively wanked my shaft with hands and lips, groaning with pleasure, and my thick meat stretched their mouths.

"Keep going, guys," I moaned, "You're going to make me come!"

"Come in our mouths," Jack begged as he tugged on his cock while licking my shaft.

"Hope you're thirsty," I said, "Because I've got a lot to give you."

It felt amazing to have these young adults expertly bring me to a climax. They did it so well that I never touched my cock at all.

"Here it comes," I hissed when I could not take any more oral pleasure.

I slammed my head back against the wall. My body twitched and spasmed, and my cock jerked violently. I never saw my orgasm as my eyes were tightly shut, but I swore like a trooper as bolts of pleasure short-circuited my brain.

My load must have been impressive because Drew and Jack were all over me, slurping and swallowing my volcanic seed.

"Fuck!" Chuckled one of the boys, "He's a big cummer!"

"Jeebus," I exclaimed when I fell back to earth, "You guys know how to pleasure a cock."

Upon opening my eyes, Drew and Jack were wiping their faces with their jumpers. I plastered both faces with an insane amount of sperm, much to their shared delight.

"Wow," Drew sighed, "I did not expect you to come so much."

"Sorry about that," I smiled, "I didn't expect your two to be such amazing cocksuckers."

"That was great!" Jack said.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked Drew and Jack.

"I'm a bit sore," Jack said, "But I'd love to watch."

Drew was in two minds as well, but his hormones were raging too hard, and he pulled down his cargo pants and offered me his cock, which I greedily accepted.

I sat on the bench and craned my neck down to get Drew's meat fully down my throat. He was perfectly sized so that I could tongue his shrivelling balls.

"Nice cock!"

I throated his length and wanked his shaft, drinking down his pre-cum. Drew's moans increased in pitch and volume as I worked him to another orgasm. He suddenly lost his mind when I inserted two fingers up his bung. Shaking wildly, his cock erupted at the moment it was at the back of my throat.

Not initially expecting such a quick climax, I choked on several squirts but quickly regained my poise and swallowed down the greatest gift. Drew's squirt was viscous but not very salty. I retained his spasming pole at the back of my throat until the twitching subsided. I then gently pulled my mouth backwards and expelled his deflating length with a smack of the lips.

"Man, that was great," Groaned a clearly exhausted Drew, who collapsed on the bench beside me, drained of energy.

"You want some of that?" I asked Jack.

Seeing his mate in paroxysms of pleasure, Jack relented and removed his pants. I repeated the technique used on Drew, and Jack blew his stack in exactly the same way. His seed was much thicker and bitter, but I was ready for it and swallowed the whole load without any issue.

"I think we're going to have a lot of fun together," I sighed, flanked by my new lovers.

"Can't wait," Was the consensus.

"Would you like some company next Saturday?" I asked, "Maybe we can engage in some of the acts those magazines show?"

"Yes, please."

Drew and Jack were exhausted. I could have gone for another round but decided to preserve the anticipation for the next week. When that day arrived, the boys disclosed several revelations that led to a massive advancement in our shared sex lives.

Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers